Coming in Colours Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband succumbs to temptation; the trap is set.
11k words
4.64
21.5k
00

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she instructed me to shower again, quickly, so we could look at completing my hour satisfactorily. Fueled by the promise of her tight cunt I jumped in the shower and soaped down, dried, and was back naked in the room in a matter of minutes.

As I walked back into the room I saw Lisa lying naked across the bed sipping some of the remaining bubbly. For some reason this angered me as I could not help but think that surely it was me paying to enjoy the luxury of the next 45 minutes or so. After all she was getting paid (and paid well I might add) for my presence so I ordered her

"No time for relaxation slut – get off the bed and leave the glass of wine for me. This is my hour, you do as I say remember."

Again I saw that hurt look come over her face, but only briefly, then quickly she swung her long lean legs over the side of the bed. Standing she placing the half full glass of wine on the bedside stand as instructed.

As I flopped lazily onto the bed I told her to stand in the middle of the room and face me. Gazing intently at her gorgeous frame silhouetted against the light coming from the bathroom door behind her I felt my cock stir slowly. Reaching to the bedside stand I grabbed the glass of wine she had abandoned only moments before. Glancing at it I asked

"Is this the wine you used to dunk my balls into?"

She nodded a little and I caught a glimpse of that wicked little smile I had come to enjoy in only the short time I had known her. Now I understood the slutty little game she was playing. She was right; the thought of her drinking the very wine that had recently boosted my orgasm by having my sweaty pumping nuts immersed in it was making me swell thinking of the nastiness of it all.

While she stood there tall and naked, hands by her side, staring at me I couldn't resist. Dramatically I raised the glass towards her like a flamboyant toast and then quickly I put the glass to my lips and hungrily drank the remaining wine in one go. Obviously the wine didn't taste any different especially with the added sweetness of the strawberry flavor but when I swallowed it I could hear an audible gasp from her as if my actions had been somewhat of a shock or had sent a shiver of pleasure through her.


Reaching for the bottle I emptied the contents into the glass and then scooted to the edge of the bed. Holding the glass in one hand and caressing my penis with the other I started giving her instructions to help coax myself to full erection.

"Show me a little of yourself babe, Hands behind your head……..now pull your elbows back level with your shoulders…….that's it, Fuck you have a nice set of jugs……look as those perky pink nips, I wish I could cut those off and take them home with me. Now squat down in front of me…..that's it……lower….rest your bum on your heels….niiiice. Now open your legs, let me see that horny girl gash"

Lisa blushed slightly as I said these last few words but again I credited her willingness to oblige me in my fantasy. Teetering carefully on her toes she slowly parted her thighs until they were nearly at right angles to each other. Oh boy was that a sight – it would have made a legion of roman soldiers hard as nails. Her beautiful shaved and naked cunt unfolded before my very eyes. Her lips remained glued together for a couple of moments before the tension made them split like a ripe piece of fruit and her glistening pink slit blossomed into view.

Sipping my wine I stared at her until she started to tremble from remaining balanced in such a delicate position for so long. When the strain was too much and I could tell she was going to say something I told her to crawl to the bed.

"It's time to fuck, I want you to shimmy that tight pink gash over my man hood and then squeeze the come right out of by balls."

I drained the glass of wine and then lay back spread eagled on the bed. By this time my cock was again hard and stretched in a curve hovering in ecstasy over my abdomen.

Lisa reached for a foil wrapped condom and once again slid it over my member smoothing it down with her cool slender hands. When is was firmly on she gave my cock a tender twist which sent tendrils of electricity right to the core of my scrotum and made my nuts jump in anticipation.

Laying there watching her, she climbed up on the bed and stood over me. As I stared up at her she opened her legs slightly and let me see once again how wet and excited her gash was for me. Shifting my gaze to her face she opened her mouth and smiled while poking her tongue at me. Briefly I saw a flash of silver on her tongue which reminded me of the mind blowing experience we had only 20 minutes previously. The vision of that stud in her mouth made my cock twitch which did not go unnoticed by her.

Placing her feet either side of my hips she lowered herself & when she was within reach grabbed my cock at the base and pulled my member upward pointing straight at her heated love portal.

I found myself once again lifting my hips off the bed trying to bridge the distance between the inflamed head of my cock and the winking pink hole of her pussy.

Tilting her head to the side like an innocent virgin she wanked my cock back and forth through the outer lips of her pussy. I could feel the heat of her sex as her secretions baptized my cock in the glory of her womanhood.

Just when I thought I couldn't take much more she took a firm grip of my manhood and eased it slowly into the tight hot confines of her cunt. Christ this girl may be a whore and have had other cocks before me but I swear she was tight. I couldn't remember the last time I had enjoyed such a velvet grip such as hers on my rigid cock.

After that I was at her whim and I just lay there as she set the rhythm. Occasionally she would slam down onto my hips making my cock thump deep inside her quim making squelching noises that I was sure everyone in the building could hear. Other times she just remained still with my cock half inside her and she would squeeze her abdominal muscles like she was milking my cock – this feeling was absolute ecstasy and I can only remember closing my eyes and feeling washed away in the bliss of it all.

All too soon I felt my balls churning and I knew it would only be moments before I came in torrents. Lisa seemed to notice and went back to milking my cock while hovering above me. I could hear her faintly encouraging me to come.

"That's it baby……come inside my hot aching pussy…….feel me squeeze you……I want your hot come in my box……please baby if you come you'll send me over the edge…….give it to me……uh huh……that's it…….Oh god I can feel you growing inside me"

And sure enough I arched my hips as far off the bed as I could trying to gain deeper penetration into her molten quivering cunt.

As I grunted out my orgasm Lisa slammed down onto my cock, allowing me the deep entry I had desperately been seeking, and at the same time reached down and squeezed my nuts hard. I nearly passed out from the exquisite torture as my nuts throbbed in her hand sending a cascade of come shooting up my pulsing tube and out the tiny hole in my cock. Heck it felt like she had blown the top off my cock I came so hard.

And through it all she gyrated on my hips. I could feel her cunt clenching and unclenching as she had an orgasm of her own. She used my stiff pulsating member and rotated it inside herself making it touch all the right spots to get herself off.

Opening my eyes I could see her own eyes clenched as the last vestiges of her orgasm washed over her making her squeeze my softening cock one last time and making me gasp in pleasure.

She fell forward on me and we just lay in each others arms for a short time.

Then Lisa propped herself up on my chest and idly toyed with one of my nipples which did not fail to harden under her ministrations. I looked into her eyes and detected more than a noticeable sign of true satisfaction. Quietly she said

"I am so glad you came here tonight Tom Ryan, I haven't had great sex like that for a long time. I mean it that was really satisfying."

Pausing she continued

"I don't usually do this, in fact I am seeing someone at the moment, but if you ever want to get together for a session – no cost, just you and me, call me. I'll give you my cell and I would love to indulge you and your glorious cock again. But please don't let on that I said this, I could lose my job here."

With that she jumped up off me making my cock flop wetly and soft on my belly. She reached down beside the bed and opening her hand bag took out a small piece of paper and wrote on it.

"Here, this is my cell phone number. I work every night except Friday and Tuesday. But feel free to call me during the day…….Okay, no promises but it would be great to hear from you."

Then as if to convince me she wasn't joking she reached forward, deftly removed the used condom, and slid my soft wet cock into her glorious mouth. I gasped in absolute shock and was amazed to feel my penis harden slightly while she lashed it with her tongue and sucked it powerfully and deep into her mouth.

It only lasted for a few moments then she mumbled she had to tidy up. She told me to take a shower, dress, and she would take me back to reception.

Christ I was obsessed with this slutty minx. All over again I could feel my urge to have her suck my off with that wicked mouth. I took her phone number and stashed in my wallet (next to Alec's) and after having a quick shower, dressed, and followed Lisa (once again delectably dressed in white and fur) back to reception.

Once there Amy smiled at me and Lisa gave me a peck on the cheek. Then she turned and headed back through the door she had originally come through just over an hour before.

Amy said "So Tom Ryan it looks like you had a good time; I guess your 'special need' was all looked after huh?"

"Uh….yeah, thanks, she was great" I replied timidly a little embarrassed to be talking so candidly about my recent adulterous act.

Amy asked if she could interest me in another drink but I declined and was soon down the stairs and out the door heading quickly for my car and the short drive home to bed.

My mind was awhirl. I had certainly got what I had come looking for but I had never anticipated that I would become so infatuated with a whore and then for her to offer to see me again on her own time.

Christ things were getting very complicated very quickly.

The next few days went very quickly and I got myself engrossed in my work.

Every night Elsie would call and we would catch up always finishing up with sweet endearments like 'I miss you', 'wish you were here', and 'I can't wait to kiss you all over' as we signed off each night.

Then on Thursday night while we were talking I remembered I was going to Alec's the next day and would probably stay the night if I drank too much. During a lull in our conversation I told Elsie that an old friend from school had tracked me down and we were planning a little reunion in town with a couple of mutual mates the next night. I stretched the lie further and told her he had an apartment in town so I would probably crash there to avoid a costly taxi home and leaving my car in the city.

She seemed to accept this without any problem and told me to have a good time. She and the boys would be home late Sunday so I had a day to recuperate then she was going to wear me out in the bedroom on Sunday night.

I laughed with her and said I missed her too.

After I hung up I did a little more work and then went to bed. However I couldn't sleep, I couldn't decide if I was too scared or too excited about the party the next evening. Late in the night I feel into a troubled and disturbing sleep dreaming of scantily clad women satisfying my every whim.

The next morning I woke late knowing I had not slept well the night before. My brain was dull and hazy but my body was more than willing to participate in the events I imagined might happen at Alec's party tonight.

Then I remembered he wanted me to come to his place early to discuss his "nasty idea." Intrigued by the memory of our conversation my brain kicked up a few gears and suddenly I was keen to get out of the house and on my way.

I quickly fixed the house up so it was more presentable, stacked any used dishes in the dishwasher, turned it on, likewise with the washing machine, and quickly wiped the dining room table down (Unconsciously making sure that evidence of my 'antics' a few nights earlier was entirely erased).

I was dressed casually in a pair of trousers, a polo shirt, and boat shoes. So I grabbed a jacket, some toiletries, and threw it all in a sports bag. I set the alarm and locked the house and was soon cruising on my way to Alec's house just before midday.

Alec's house was magnificent to say the least, resting gloriously on top of a large hill with views in all directions. The base of the hill marked his boundaries and was fenced by a thick elegant white stone wall. The drive entrance was blocked by a high iron wrought double gate and as I approached I saw a complicated and expensive speaker and monitoring system on the driver's side.

As I leant out my window to announce my arrival Alec's voice came through clearly saying

"Hey Tom buddy, right on time. Drive on up and park in front of the house, I'll come out and meet you."

Glancing forward through the windshield of my car I watched the double gate slide noiselessly apart and I drove with eager anticipation through them and up the incline to the house at the top.

As I parked my car and started to exit my vehicle Alec came sauntering out the front door dressed only in shorts and sandals holding an elaborately made cocktail in one hand and a half smoked cigar in the other. His sunglasses were perched on his forehead and he had that look like 'everyday was a beach day'. Even with my self satisfied lot in life, right at that moment I envied him and all his money.

Placing the cigar between his lips he reached out and grabbed me in a hearty and exuberant hand shake. Pumping my hand wildly he repeated how happy he was I had come.

"Man, have I got a party planned for tonight. Just what the doctor ordered for my lonely testosterone pumped best buddy huh? Come on, grab your things, chuck them inside and let me get you a drink."

Caught up in his obvious delight to see me I was only too happy to oblige and before I knew it we were sitting by the pool drinking, smoking, and chatting just like that day on the beach.

I felt so comfortable in Alec's presence, it was like we were brothers, but better than that, we were blood brothers. Made of the same fiber and being and his wishes and desires mirrored mine exactly.

After we had caught up (and countless glasses of some delicious and intoxicating cocktail) I eventually asked him the question that had been burning in my head all week.

"So what is this 'nasty mysterious plan' you wanted to share with me regarding our mutual 'friend' from the beach?"

"Ahhhhhh I wondered how long it would take you to get on to that subject" he replied "Why don't I go get an expensive bottle of champagne – to celebrate our reunion – then I can give you an overview."

Eager to find out the details I agreed and all too soon we were laying in pool recliners, a freshly corked bottle of chilled Moet 1959 between us.

This was Alec's 'nasty idea'.

"Remember how I told you our little slut" (my cock twitched just hearing that magic word describing her) "is an aspiring young model/actress? Well I thought we could use that to encourage her to come & party with us if you know what I mean."

Not completely understanding where he was going with this I nodded and encouraged him to give me more detail. Needless to say I was feeling a little light headed from all the alcohol, the sun, and numerous cigars. Hence I spoke very little and just looked at him intently as he embellished further.

"My investigations have revealed she is intending to leave her little hick town for the city where she hopes to land a lucrative modeling or actress job. I believe she thinks that she will hit the big bucks pretty quick. No doubt with her natural good looks she will…..eventually but probably not after some pretty heavy times and fending off unscrupulous perverts who just want to get into her pants."

Pausing to finish his drink and then refill both glasses he continued.

"So I was thinking of opening a special tutorship class for aspiring young girls with 'natural talent' and promise big perks with lots of glamour and incentives. Naturally I would do well to find some other girls and I would have to put out some considerable expense to 'encourage' their enrolment. Once they are on board, staying here at my house naturally with all the luxuries deserving of such 'talent' I would find a way to coerce them into more, how should I say it, preferable companionship."

It sounded so farfetched and ludicrous I should have laughed at him right there and then. I should have got up and got a taxi home but something in the primitive crude Neanderthal part of my brain wanted this to work. So I just nodded encouraging him to carry on. Somehow I knew the most diabolical part of his plan was still to be revealed.

"You've heard of Viagra right? Well that solves one problem, our little problem of enjoying a bevy of young adult woman age flesh for the whole night and never 'losing steam' so to speak. But now we need a way to ensure the girls are pliable and willing, I have just the thing. Through some contacts I can get hold of some pills that makes a person horny as a bitch in heat, dulls the senses so they can't react quickly, and drives the brain into such a euphoric state that stimulus of any kind is multiplied a hundred times. So an orgasm would be mind blowing ecstasy and a pin prick would seem like getting your arm ripped off. Very cool stuff and can you imagine what we could do with our beach slut if I slipped one or two of these pills in her drink one night?"

Shifting my position on the lounger I became all too aware of the familiar tight feeling in my shorts as I had grown erect during his dialogue. For some unknown reason I glanced at the front of Alec's shorts and noticed that he too had a full blown erection making his shorts tent provocatively outwards.

Continuing as if he hadn't noticed our respective reactions he said

"I also have a private room down stairs that is fully sound-proofed and very comfortable. Just the sort of environment to encourage a good old fashioned roman orgy complete with cushions, silk tapestries, opulent furnishings, and some hidden camera's so we could tape the whole event. Imagine the hold we would have over her then, we could make her do anything we want – we would have our own little private slut on tap."

Those last words really hit home and all of a sudden I was convinced that without a doubt his 'nasty plan' was the best idea I had ever heard of. In not so many words I agreed that it might just work, in fact anything he needed from me to assist and I would help him make it work.

Alec seemed pleased and smiled like a Cheshire cat and yet there was something in that smile that had I been more sober I might have warned me about the future with my 'best friend'.

Keen to reinforce his claims he said he had plans for the 'Orgy Room' later tonight and that he would show me first hand how effective the pills worked. Before I could ask him explain we were interrupted by the arrival of some guests who rang the door bell out the front.

Glancing at his watch Alec exclaimed how quickly time had flown and got up hurriedly, grabbed a nearby shirt, put it on, and rushed to answer the door. I looked at my watch and noticed it was nearly 5pm, my god we had talked and drank for nearly 5 hours.

As I pushed myself upright (and slowly as I could feel all the alcohol rush to my head) I wobbled to a standing position just in time for Alec to reappear and introduce his guests.