Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John nodded and looked back down at his pie.

"What about you?" I asked him. His gaze jumped to mine.

"What about me?" He repeated, his tone neutral, his face a mask.

I nodded. "Got your own tales of woe?" I asked. He relaxed a little and briefly flashed a grin.

"Nope." I waited for him to add something, anything, but he didn't. I wanted to keep talking, but I was afraid I'd keep babbling on like an idiot. I forced myself to be quiet and wait until I thought I'd choke on my own tongue.

"Coffee?" I finally asked.

We sat at the table with our coffees in what must have been the first lengthy silence of the evening. I was wondering how to make the first move, how to ask him what he wanted or tell him what I wanted, when he suddenly reached out and stroked the back of my hand with his fingertips.

A shiver went straight through me. I met his eyes. Now they were dark. Wide. Completely open. I turned my hand up and he stroked his fingers back and forth over my palm. Tingles ran from my hand up my arm and spread in ripples through my body. My palm, for Christ's sake! It was not supposed to feel that good.

"I don't normally do this," he whispered. He sounded unsure. Timid, almost.

A moment of hesitation.

I wanted this. I did. I knew I did. So why was I hesitating?

John dipped his gaze and my throat went tight. I couldn't let him back away now. I couldn't sit here and watch him pretend nothing had happened.

I stood up and stepped around the table. John looked at me with some surprise and apprehension. I hauled his chair out from the table and then swung one leg over his and sat, straddling his thighs. I was rapidly thickening in my jeans. He was too goddamned luscious to resist. His hands floated down to rest lightly on my thighs, thumbs slowly sweeping back and forth. That felt really good.

He turned his face up to me, and I traced one finger over the bow of his bottom lip. He closed his eyes, passive, still, but his face was turned up to mine, inviting. I stroked his cheekbones and slid my hands behind his head, brushed my lips against the corner of his mouth. I pulled back an inch or two, concentrated on sliding my fingers through his silky hair, caressing the shape of his skull. John turned his chin up slightly, slid his hands down my flanks. I wanted to explore his face more, but I had to kiss him. I'd been wanting to taste him for weeks. His lips were soft and warm. Little thrills of pleasure exploded all over my skin. I kissed him gently to start with - short, light kisses, gradually demanding more from him. He parted his lips and invited me to taste him. I briefly slipped my tongue into his mouth, enjoyed his soft moan against me. I kissed him more firmly, this time found him responding. I tasted and teased and he mimicked me. I didn't think he'd done a lot of kissing, but he was catching on pretty quick. Of course, he had a good teacher. He tasted warm and sweet, of coffee and chocolate. It was heady and addictive. I pushed myself closer to him with my legs and I smiled against him. I had slid up so that our erections were pressed together. John moaned softly again when I undulated my hips gently.

"Keith." He whispered as I pressed light kisses across his cheek towards the corner of his jaw. I hesitated. For all I'd said about not playing games and demanding the truth, I'd certainly been quick to forget everything other than kissing him.

"John?" I asked quietly, sitting back slightly. He looked at me, flushed, lips curved into a half smile. "John. I need to know. What is this? Is this sex? Is this something more? I don't want to play games." John coloured more.

"No games." He answered softly, still stroking my thighs. I wondered if he knew how distracting that was. It brought to mind strong, sleek flanks rippling against mine, made me weak with desire. I swallowed hard. "I want... more." He said falteringly. It was hard to believe that strong, steady John was having trouble expressing himself. "But I meant what I said. I've never done this. I've never had... more." I nodded. "And no one knows that- that I-" He added.

"I know." I agreed gently. "I won't tell." Right about then I would have promised him anything he wanted. Even more. Maybe this was all he needed to get him out of the closet. Areasonto come out.

"I want you." He murmured. He turned his mouth up again and I gave in and kissed him again. I demanded entry, greedily delved my tongue back into his mouth. I could have sat there, rubbing the bulge in my jeans against his and just kissing, forever and ever. His mouth was hot slick velvet, his breath sweet and drugging against my cheeks.

I pulled back to give us a chance to breathe again, wondering if it was too soon to drag him upstairs to bed, to tear his clothes off him and swallow him whole, but found my train of thought interrupted by his moan.

"Fuck." He whispered against me, rubbing his nose against my neck. "And I thought you kissed great when you were drunk."

I was suddenly alert. "Wait- what?" I pulled away and he smiled at my panicked expression.

"You kissed me." he admitted, reaching and stroking his hand over my hair. "That day you were drunk." I blinked at him and remembered waking up in bed in my boxers. I'd kissed him. And then he'd undressed me and put me to bed? I must have looked suspicious because he chuckled. "That's it, I swear. Although when you told me what you wanted to do to me, it was all I could do to resist. Before that I hadn't ever kissed a man." He ran his hands down my spine and stroked my lower back and I shivered all over. God, this was good. His hand slid under my shirt, caressed my skin, encouraging me to roll my hips against him.

"What?" I asked vaguely in a whisper, half forgetting what we were talking about as his fingers traced circles on my heated skin, then realised I had to clarify. I didn't care about the kissing or not. I wanted to know what I'd said to him to make him have to resist me. I was somehow both aroused and mortified. This was worse than I'd thought. And then again, he'd known for how long now? Six weeks? Without saying anything? I considered hitting him for that, but then I realised that I'd still been hurting pretty bad when I'd told him. That he hadn't reached out to touch my hand tonight until I'd told him I was over Graeme. "What did I say?" I demanded, determined to ignore the electric currents flashing between us. I had to know.

"Maybe I'll tell you later." He said with a smile that made my knees weak. Again, I debated hitting him. Instead I decided I was fighting a losing battle trying to talk to him and figured it would be better -far better- to drag him upstairs to bed. Especially when he had a smile like that in his arsenal.

I stood up and he looked at me apprehensively. I grinned and took his hand and pulled him up, brushed my other hand across his chest and found the swell of his wonderful pecs, the bud of his nipple. I might have been prepared for a moment like this if I'd known that it would happen today. At least my room was clean-ish. At least I wasn't drunk this time.

"Come upstairs." I invited, flicking my thumb over his nipple slow and then faster. John's eyes were warm and dark, liquid. I half expected him to stall, but he pulled me to him for another demanding, consuming kiss, before I wriggled away and dragged him upstairs. We got into my room, and I reached for John's shirt. He didn't let me get it off him, instead he wrapped me in his arms and pulled us to fall onto the bed. I fell on top of him, moved onto my hands and knees, straddling him and began to rub my denim clad erection against his. John groaned.

"Fuck," He whispered. Cold chills slid down my spine. Normally swearing annoyed me. I'm a writer. I like variety and my mother always told me that swearing is a sure sign of a small vocabulary. I wasn't so sure anymore. John's soft cursing was hot as hell.

"You like this?" I asked softly and reached to tweak his nipple through his shirt. I felt his dick twitch as he groaned. I looked down at him, drinking him in. He was so fucking gorgeous. I wanted to taste every inch of him, to lick him into submission.

"Fuck, yes." He hissed, sliding his hands up my back. He pulled my hair out of its ponytail. "Your hair is so fucking sexy." He whispered, slid his hands into my hair and drew his fingers over my head. Starbursts exploded all over my scalp as he tugged gently and shot straight to my dick. I needed him. And now.

I planned on tearing off his clothes and driving him crazy, but my thoughts were interrupted as he grabbed me and rolled so that he was on top, my legs wrapped around him. He rubbed against me like I'd rubbed against him, the denim unforgiving between us. The pressure was driving me crazy. I needed to get the jeans off. Now. "You're so hot." He breathed, pulled my shirt quickly over my head in a practiced gesture. Then he bit my nipple and circled it rapidly with his tongue as he slid his fingertips lightly over my stomach towards the waist of my jeans. My body arched against him.

"I thought you hadn't done this before?" I managed dazedly when I'd recovered from the sensation. He laughed softly.

"Which means I've never dated anyone."

"Oh. Is that what we're doing?" I asked, a warmth surging in my chest. His chuckle sent vibrations running through me. I couldn't stand this much longer.

"And I've never kissed another man. But I sure as hell have done other things."

"Oh." I swallowed hard. I had sort of expected to be the initiator, to lead. Suddenly I was finding out that that wasn't going to apply to the bedroom.

"Alright?" he husked near my ear.

"Yeah." I murmured back, arching my neck in a silent invitation to his lips. It didn't matter. Not really. The important part was being here with him. And getting naked as fast as possible. My apprehension was basically the fact that I hadn't been with anyone except Graeme in close to seven years. I was feeling new to this again; thinking I was more experienced had been a way to feel more confident. Never mind that now.

I attacked the buttons of his shirt and he undid my belt and jeans. We rolled on the bed together, hurriedly divesting ourselves of our clothes, teasing with gentle touches. The soft stroke of his thumb across the arch of my foot made me give a breathless giggle, the trailing of my fingertips up his thigh made him catch his breath. I shivered at the sensation when he rolled my nipple between his fingers, flicked my fingers in and out of his belly button. His startled murmur had me quivering. I didn't even stop to look him over, no matter how much I wanted to see him. We were both breathing unevenly, harshly in the quiet. Our hard cocks rubbed against each other between our bellies, smearing our precum over both of us as we jerked our hips together, seeking completion. All at once it was too much, and yet not enough. I hadn't felt an urgency like this forever. I needed him inside me. Now.

I scrabbled in my top drawer and found my lube. I suddenly realised I didn't have any condoms. Graeme and I had been together so long that we'd gotten tested and barebacked. And the thought of that now made me sick, seeing as he'd been seeing someone else.

"I don't have any condoms." I said, wide eyed and sick with disappointment. Fuck. Fuck! This was not how this evening was supposed to end! Fuck!

"It's ok." John said, leaning over the side of the bed. I didn't understand how he could be so calm. I was seething with panic and frustration.

"No." I said firmly, shaking my head. "No, I won't take chances- I'm not-" I stopped as he pulled a small shiny square packet from the pocket of his jeans. He grinned at me and I may have started to melt. "Thank god." I groaned and kissed him, cupping his face tenderly in my hands. Either one of us hurrying out to the single all-night service station to grab condoms at this time of night would have had the whole town talking about it before dawn. Even buying them at the supermarket was not really a good idea if we wanted to keep this quiet. But I was never going to be caught without condoms ever, ever again. I was going to buy a hundred (or five. Or ten.) boxes of them next time I went shopping. I'd have to do it in another town though. His hands slid up my sides, his thumbs toyed with my nipples. "John, I need you." I whispered, moving onto my hands and knees and presenting him with my arse.

He chuckled and planted a kiss at the top of my crack. "Your dimples are so sexy." He whispered, drawing circles on my lower back again. I couldn't think of any response to that so I just moaned softly and tried to part my legs further. It felt so good to be wanted. I heard the snick of the cap on the lube, and groaned as his fingers brushed over me. He lightly smoothed my cheeks, spread me further. He stroked his fingers through my crack, circled around the soft puckered skin around my hole. I thought I was going to cum right there. I was holding my breath and gasping in turns. I wasn't going to last. It had been too long and it felt so perfect. He smoothly slid one finger into me and I pushed back against him, welcomed him inside me. A second finger joined the first. I lowered my head and whimpered softly. My cock was hard and leaking pretty bad, despite the twinge. It had been so long. It felt so good. He stretched me quickly while he kept stroking my lower back, soothing strokes. His fingers were warm and slick and nowhere nearly enough. I was panting, shaking, by the time he started finger fucking me gently, pushing back against him to try and get him deeper inside me.

"Now. John." I groaned. "John, I need you. Now." His fingers pulled out of me and I heard him putting the condom on and applying more lube. I was too wrapped up in my own personal paradise to help. I wanted this so bad. His warm hands firmly gripped my hips.

"Ready?" he whispered, and I nodded jerkily, felt the head of his cock brush against my balls and slip up my crack before he began to push against me.

There was a pressure as I bore down, then a sudden familiar sharp sting of pain as the head pushed past the ring of muscles. The burn which quickly faded as he kept still behind me.

"Tell me when," he breathed, his hands stroking my back and shoulders, running lightly down my sides and making me quiver.

"When." I whispered immediately, ignoring the pain that remained. I needed this and I needed thisnow. He gently moved back and forth, shallow thrusts, penetrating a little deeper every time. I tried to push back and get him inside me faster, but he held my hips and eased himself into me, ignoring my whimpers. By the time he was fully seated I was a wreck. How could this be so good? He was hot and hard inside me, strength and sinew against me, but so gentle, so restrained. I needed more. I needed faster and harder. I was desperate for completion. My cock was harder than it should have been given our haste. I could hardly remember a time like this. I felt so full each tiny movement had me rapidly heading towards climax. Not without him, I thought desperately. "John." I moaned. "John." He began to thrust, long smooth strokes which brushed across my prostate and sent sparks of electricity shooting through my body.

"Fuck." He hissed behind me. "So hot. So tight. I could do this forever, babe."

"More." I managed. "Harder." The feeling was indescribable. I could hardly think to speak. My whole being was concentrated on his body and the way he made me feel. The fullness, the ripples of pure pleasure raging through my body. My arms were too weak to support myself. I lowered my chest, and the angle of his penetration changed. I made a muffled noise of ecstasy. He surged in and out of me perfectly, his cock stimulating my sweet spot every thrust. "Harder." I moaned more wildly, desperate for release, and John obliged. His hips slammed against my arse cheeks. His balls bounced against me and with every stroke he sent shockwaves and sparks through me until I was a quivering wreck.

"Babe, I'm gonna come." He managed, hips moving in a shorter pattern, jerky and uncontrolled. "Babe- babe-"

"Yes! Fuck- yes! Ungh- John," I begged. "So close- uh- uh-" Warm tingles were taking over my skin, spreading rapidly all over my body, and my heart was pounding until I thought it might explode out of my chest.

My balls tightened as soon as his fingers closed around me, he jacked me once, twice, three times, and I shouted out his name as I tripped over the edge and came with more force than I could remember. It was the only coherent word I could find. It was like fireworks, bursts of bright hot pleasure exploding all over my body. His hand kept rhythm, kept milking me, even as my muscles contracted and I knew he was about to follow. John bellowed behind me and his hips pumped erratically and he emptied his balls into the latex sheath.

"Fuck." I whimpered, collapsing bonelessly onto my front. John was warm and heavy on top of me, kissing my shoulder and neck. "That was awesome." I felt the chuckle that rumbled through his chest. He pushed my hair aside and bit my neck gently.

I shut my eyes and drew deep breaths. He was still half-hard inside me, moved slightly as we breathed. It felt really good. John nibbled along my shoulder, and then bit my neck. I jumped and groaned deep in my throat to let him know I liked it.

"Good?" he whispered.

"Mm hm." I mumbled, arcing my neck so he could bite my earlobe. God, that felt really good too.

John began, with the slowest, gentlest circles of his hips, to grind against me. I tried to spread my legs further, get him deeper inside me.

"Like that, huh?" he breathed. At the same moment I couldn't help a soft whimper from the way he was rubbing against my prostate, and he chuckled so I didn't bother to reply.

I began to push back against him. I wanted him to thrust- Ineededhim to thrust. His strong hands held my hips still and the warm wetness of his tongue danced across my neck. Damn that was good...

"John." I groaned, trying to hump back onto him with more force. He bit me and I may have moaned with relief when he began to thrust shallowly.

I felt oversensitive and strangely dozey all at once. I hugged my pillow tight and made soft noises as John nibbled my shoulders as he fucked me. My dick was getting harder against the sheets. I was going to have to wash them tomorrow.

"Harder." I moaned into the pillow. John sped up slightly. Oh god. He ran his hand up my side, leaving a trail of goose bumps behind and reached under me to tug my nipple. All tangential thoughts about the washing vanished. "John..." I murmured, and he began long, strong strokes which made me tingle all over. Then I couldn't think of anything to say.

His movements got faster again. I lost myself in a world of sensation, the crisp sheets beneath me and the heat of him against my back, the pulses of pleasure running through my body created when he rubbed against my prostate. My balls were tightening rapidly now. I couldn't believe it. I was going to come for second time, already. John came inside me again, and the feel of him pulsing tipped me over the edge. My semen was hot and sticky against my stomach.

John lay on top of me while we caught our breath, until his softening cock slid and he quickly pulled out and took off the full condom, tied a knot in it and tossed it to the floor.

"I only had the one with me." He murmured against my sweat damp skin. I laughed softly and turned on my side to look at him.

"Two uses is still pretty good. Just bring more next time, ok?" I said. It was as much a challenge as anything. Was this really 'more' or was this, to him, a quick fuck with a willing neighbour?

"Yeah." He agreed. "Didn't want to be too optimistic though. You know." I smiled, feeling something within me relax. I felt full and warm, positively giddy. Two orgasms in quick succession would do that.