Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good?" he asked roughly, grinding slowly against me rather than starting to fuck me.

"Oh god, John!" My fingers dug into his shoulders. He was pressing against my prostate and I had no thoughts of any pain any more. "Please..."

"How do you want it?" He husked, his lips brushing over mine.

"Hard. Now- aaah," I threw my head back and he bit the corner between my neck and shoulder.

"You're so hot... so tight... make me so hard," he was moving too slowly, too gently.

"John, please... harder..." His mouth trailing softly over my neck, my collarbones.

"Is that how you want it? Hard?"

"Yes... please, yes..." His mouth ghosting across mine, not a real kiss, not enough, not nearly enough...

"Or I could keep making love to you like this... nice and slow..." His fingers stroking lightly across my nipple. Goosebumps erupted across my chest and arms.

"Fuck..." I groaned, clutching his shoulders hard. "John, you're driving me crazy..."

John's laugh rumbled in his chest and made me shiver. "That's the point." He murmured near my ear.

I think I half screamed as he bit my ear and began slamming into me. He didn't speak anymore- he was putting all of his energies into making me cum as hard as he could.

"John, oh god," I clutched his shoulders and savoured the groans coming from his chest in time with his rapid thrusts.

I reached between us and began to jack myself. It was building so fast and I needed to cum so badly.

"Cum inside me," I said roughly. John keened and I reached to pinch his nipple. "Cum for me. Cum inside me, John," He swore softly and his hips started pumping erratically as he came inside me.

I jacked myself faster, feeling my balls rising, closed my eyes. John's weight was comforting and hot against me.

"Here, beautiful," he spoke unsteadily, resting his face against mine, and his hand closed around my cock and pushed mine away. "Your turn now, babe. You love my cock, don't you? Cum for me, Keith." My body spasmed as I came, my head tilting back and my legs tightening around him, my hips jerking up and my toes curling.

"Fuck," I groaned and John laughed softly from above me.

He brought his cum slick hand up and I sucked his fingers clean, one at a time. His eyes looked glazed and hungry.

"So hot," he whispered. I grinned and had to laugh.

"God, this couch is going to be so stained." I managed.

John gave a laugh that sounded outraged. "I make you cum that hard and you're worried about your couch?" I laughed as well and pulled him down to kiss me.

"Up," I finally said, prodding him. "Shower. I need a shower."

We wandered naked into the downstairs bathroom and washed quickly. John looked as tired as I felt.

"Want a beer?" I asked. As tired as I was, I didn't want him to go yet.

"Sure, why not?" He responded, stretching languidly.

I padded out of the bathroom in my towel and John followed, similarly clad. It made me smile. I loved the fact he was happy to walk around my house basically naked.

John made for the fridge while I went to the pantry to see what I had I could make a snack with.

I turned around, saw John stopped at the fridge, looking at the calendar.

"You're coming to Sarah's." He said flatly. I blinked.

"On Wednesday? Yeah. Why?"

He looked at me, face shuttered.

I felt startled, but more than that, deeply uneasy. We'd had dinner at Sarah's once already since we'd started 'dating' and it hadn't been a problem. We'd just acted exactly like we had at her place before we'd started this thing and it had been fine.

"John, what's wrong?" I asked softly. His mouth twitched slightly, like he wanted to frown.

"It's Sarah's birthday." He answered almost perfectly impassively.

"She didn't tell me that!" I objected. He looked back at the calendar. "Is that a problem?" I asked carefully.

"No. Why would you think that?" John asked, but his voice sounded brittle. It made me think that there definitely was a problem.

What did I say now? Demand to know what was wrong with him?

"I have to go." John said suddenly.

"John..." I was thoroughly bemused by this. Why was he upset and why was he going?

"Working early." He said.

I nodded, didn't dare point out that that had never been a problem before.

I walked him to the door, but he left without even kissing me goodnight.

Wednesday came and I hadn't told Sarah I couldn't come. I'd toyed with the idea, but I had no real idea if that was even the problem. I couldn't figure out why John cared if Sarah invited me for dinner on her birthday. I went to dinner at Sarah's pretty frequently- I couldn't see why this was any different. In the end, I decided I didn't want to upset Sarah by backing out. Even if, for some reason, John didn't seem to want me there.

We'd talked on the phone, but he'd made excuses about coming over, and I hadn't mentioned the dinner.

Neither had he.

In the end, as the day progressed, I decided I'd go. If necessary, I could say I had a headache and leave early.

I crossed the road with Sarah's present in hand, and rang her bell.

There were voices inside and extra cars in her driveway.

And it suddenly hit me.

The family.

There was laughter from the kids, running footsteps, and then the door opened.

John looked at me.

His expression was blank, unreadable, but all the same, I knew he didn't want me to be here. And I suddenly understood why.

"Hi." I said.

John said nothing. His jaw worked. If I knew what he looked like when he was afraid, that might have been the expression he was working so hard to keep off his face.

I killed the sudden flare of fear and doubt within me and drew a breath. It wasn't unreasonable for him to be afraid, to not want me here. I wasn't unreasonable for me to want to come to Sarah's birthday either, but I found I couldn't stomach the idea of purposefully putting John through it. "So, uh," I began, wondering even as I said it if this was the right thing to do. "Sarah invited me over, but I'm actually not feeling very well."

John looked surprised, puzzled.

"Can- can you give this to her? And promise her I'll make it up to her another time? Tell her I'm going to go home to bed. Get over this bug."

"Yeah." John said, giving me a look which made me melt. It was relief and gratitude and something warm and fierce that burned brightly. Maybe he could tell that it hadn't always been my intention to bail out like this.

I gave him the small parcel and we looked at each other for a moment.

I found myself grinning at him suddenly. It was a stupid grin. It was a tight, tense grin. "You could have told me. I would have understood."

John looked awkward again. "Right. Well, thanks." He sounded puzzled.

"I mean it." I added. "It's fine."

To my surprise I found that it wasn't as much of lie as I'd thought it would be. There was a small part of me that had freaked out a little with the realisation her extended family would be around. Sarah was a great friend, but dinner with her family was something I hadn't been prepared for. Certainly not when her brother and I were secretly dating. Or whatever it was.

And it had hardly been more than a few weeks. This was still so new, so precious. I didn't expect to meet his family yet, and I certainly didn't want to upset things now. I wanted to hold them carefully as they were, safe and close.

John nodded slowly. "Thanks." He said again, this time with more sincerity.

I desperately wanted to kiss him. "So, come over sometime. I'll be around." I told him instead.

Then he smiled back.

"See you soon." I said.

He nodded. "Yeah."

I walked home and felt a peculiar sensation of relief and satisfaction and terror.

Everything was alright.

I had no idea if the situation I'd headed off would have actually been that disastrous or not, but I told myself that merely having avoided it was good.

Everything was going to be fine.

. . .

Yeah.

Right.

_________

I answered the door quickly. John stood sheepishly in the shadows. It was late, and I suspected he'd waited until everyone had gone home before even contemplating coming over.

"Hi." I said and stood aside to let him in.

John waited for me to shut the door behind him, but only just. Then he pulled me into his arms.

Some of the sick fear I'd been nursing all evening vanished as I hooked my arms around his neck. He held me tight against him.

Relief started to win.

I reached up and kissed him, aware that we needed to talk, that there were things that needed to be said between us, things I was desperately afraid of saying.

John kissed me back.

I gripped his shirt and led him upstairs.

And neither of us said anything at all.