Coming to an Understanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So wonderful," Jan sighed with her eyes closed.

Her hands grasped me from behind, and pushed inward on me, seemingly faster than I was going. As I moved faster, she pressed faster again until her moans were as fast and as steady as a machine gun. I didn't want to just blurt out the comment to her, but it had been a long time since I had felt such tightness around me. She grabbed me, and not just with her hands. As she clenched her nails into me, it only made me more determined to pleasure her. Before I could kiss her, she wailed and bucked wildly underneath me. Her sensuality had turned briefly primal. I thought she might want to stop until she pushed me into her again. I looked into her eyes and she latched onto me with her lips. I explored her soft skin with my hands.

I was excited and it seemed like I never wanted this to end. It was as if I could not possibly get enough. I began kissing her all over. From her neck to her breast, down to her abdomen, and even her hands I reveled in the beauty named Jan. I buried my tongue in her young womanhood until she nearly screamed with joy. I loved every spec of her soft, young, and sensual body. I had even acted a little hungry. It may have seemed a little too aggressive, but it made Jan turn and make good on her statement from earlier.

Just as I had come up for a breather, Jan quickly moved to the side, panting heavily. She shook her head from side to side with her eyes half closed. Looking into my eyes, her gaze was primal. For a moment I actually felt a little timid.

"Lay down," she said as she got up on her knees and pushed me to the bed.

"Oh fu...oh my God!" I gasped as she devoured me just for a moment.

Pressing my back into the bed, Jan climbed on top of me and grabbed my length, rubbing it on her wet warmth, just as she had mentioned earlier. Letting out a small giggle, she positioned me the right way and began to sit down. As I saw her mouth open wide as she was parted, I smiled widely. Slowly at first her hips moved around me. Because I had been so excited I had a difficult time holding on and needed to concentrate. I wanted to make this feeling last. It had been so long. Even when she moved faster I held. I wanted so much for her to have her time and moments. I felt young again when I looked into her eyes, even when they would roll back in her head over and over. However I was straining to hold on. She saw my struggle.

"Cum on me," she panted as she flipped around and rested on her back.

I looked her over as I turned around and approached her on my knees. Her legs spread wide, I positioned between them. But quickly she reached down and pulled the protection off. Her soft fingers surrounded me as her fingers worked. I looked at her with amazement because she seemed to want this as much as anything else we had done.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"All over me," she panted.

Jan barely had time to finish what she said. It was more powerful than I had experienced in a long time. I suppose that's why I grunted so loudly that I thought it startled her a bit. As I first exploded from her soft hand I felt more than just a release. I felt liberated. She had changed something in me. If this was her goal she had won. But I had also changed her. I heard her giggle as I finished what seemed to take forever, though I wasn't complaining.

"Oh my God," Jan giggled wildly, wiping her face.

I looked down at her and she was a mess. She laughed as she wiped her lips off with her fingers. I looked down to see that from her abdomen to her face there was strong evidence that I had really enjoyed that. I had not meant for it to be that expansive.

"Sorry," I said softly as I crashed back on the bed.

"That was awesome," Jan giggled as she looked at the end of her finger and gave it a little taste. "We need to work on your salt intake though."

I turned to the side and looked at her still smiling and simply relaxing on her back as if she was trying her best to remember the moment. Or perhaps she was simply tired. Obviously we were both satisfied, but there was something more. I knew I would want her again, but there was a new feeling within that thought of looking for the next time. I really wanted to spend time with her. I wondered at that moment if it was even possible, and thought that there was a good chance this was a onetime event.

But something inside me became hopeful of a continuance more than just physical. I smiled as I thought of the possibilities. However as it turned out, she was either reading my mind or thinking the same thing anyway. We talked a while because she didn't have any immediate interest in cleaning up. We discussed a little about the fun we had, and she even thanked me for all of my kind words and being straight with her. She had told me it meant a great deal to her and she understood now that she was a real person with many possibilities.

"Seems we have good conversations," I smiled.

"I like talking to you too," she smiled. "A lot. I feel like I could talk to you about anything. It's so strange really."

"Kinda natural," I said, "It is weird. Let's have dinner tomorrow, and maybe do something fun."

"Not before I make you breakfast, low salt of course," she smiled.

"Sounds great," I smiled, "Come take a shower? Let me help clean the damage."

"Ok but I can't promise I'll behave in there," she smiled.

"Me either," I smiled.

"Thank you," Jan smiled as she stood up, "For everything."

"Thank you dear," I smiled.

I turned to go into the bathroom and heard her following me. As I turned the water on I felt her soft fingers on my back. Her head rested on me as I waited for the water. I smiled widely knowing that I was starting to develop feelings for her. But my thoughtful bliss was interrupted again, with skill only she could possess.

"Am I going to be able to make you my boyfriend or what?" Jan said, "Exclusive and all that?"

"Depends," I grinned.

"On what?" Jan asked.

"On how good your breakfast is" I laughed.

"You are an ass, you know that," Jan laughed as she pinched mine.

"Kidding dear ", I said. "Sorry."

"It's ok," Jan said, "You can service me after breakfast."

"Depends on how good it is," I laughed, "I might not have the energy."

"You're going to pay for that, believe me." Jan said.

"Probably, but it was worth it," I laughed.

I did pay for it, and gladly. But I suppose that's another story...