Coming to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have drifted off. I was awakened by the sound of the door closing. I was glad that we would now have some privacy. I felt a gentle touch on my back. I lay there enjoying the sensation of fingers playing with my body, like it was a musical instrument. The room was now semi-dark. I was surprised to find that a few candles had been lit. The atmosphere was more sensual than sexual. Perhaps the romance was not all gone after all.

Soon enough, those butterfly fingers danced their way to my buttocks and thighs. Eyes closed, I spread my legs apart, hoping that my inner thighs would be treated to the same caresses. I was soon rewarded, and in time, those gentle fingers also made their way to my cunt, still oozing come. They slipped easily inside, stroking, slowly stroking. This is what I had come here to experience. I reveled in this more sensual approach to lovemaking.

In time, the fingers moved to play with my stiffened clit, gently massaging it between thumb and forefinger. It was like I was living a dream. I heard myself moaning. I raised my hips up and felt them gyrate. Then I felt another set of fingers tracing their way along the crack of my ass to play with my asshole. I felt the tip of a come-covered finger slowly apply pressure. I raised my ass even further in the air, sphincter dilated as much as I could, signaling its readiness. I felt the tip of the finger slip gently in; another couple of fingers slid into my cunt; a thumb put pressure on my clit. Being pleasured in this way was a completely new experience for me. I began pumping my hips. I heard myself panting. The more I pumped, the deeper those come-covered fingers slipped inside me. I heard myself moaning loudly and crying out for more. Despite the door being closed, I imagined the boys in the other room were enjoying the audio portion of the show.

I was near the edge of yet another powerful orgasm. Eyes still closed, savoring every sensation, I heard myself say, "God, I'm horny. Fuck me. Now." I must have said the right thing at the right time because in the next instant I felt a cock enter me. Maybe it was this new position, but that cock seemed to fill me up more completely and go more deeply into me than any cock had ever done before. It was a strange, powerful sensation; each thrust causing me to grunt as air was forced from my lungs.

Not content just to fuck me, I felt one hand reach around and play with my clit, causing my hips to gyrate wildly. "Do that some more." I pleaded. I felt the fingers of another hand on my ass, thumb resting on my anus. How I had come to love that back door feeling. "Go ahead," I commanded. Only a slut would beg for it like this. The feeling as the thumb entered my asshole sent me over the edge. I came in a frenzy, my body wracked with spasms. I wanted to smother my lover with hot, wet kisses. I twisted round to find not Bob, but Tony. I was stunned but, in mid-orgasm, all I could do was remain impaled, cock in cunt, thumb in butt, wave after wave crashing over me. Tony had come too. It was the first time I had ever had the seed of two men inside me at the same time.

After a while, we collapsed on the bed. We lay there together, in silence, for a long time, his tool throbbing inside me. At last it softened and slipped out, but still he held me in his arms, caressing me, making me feel like a rare and special treasure. I spent the rest of the night in bed with Tony. At one point he asked if I thought he should leave and let Bob back into his own bedroom. "No," I said, "you're the better lover." I think he liked hearing that. When we awoke the next morning Tony naturally wanted to fuck me again, and I gladly let him. Of course we used Bob's bed: me on my back, legs in the air, my hands on his hips, urging him on, his tool sliding ever so deeply inside me. When I came, it felt heavenly.

After showering together, Tony went to rustle up some grub. The other guys were off running Saturday errands. I looked at the clock. At home, I knew my husband would be taking our son to the park to ride on the swings. It wasn't long before Tony was riding me again too, this time from behind, me bent at the waist, hands holding on to the kitchen table, breakfast long forgotten.

I was lost in the throes of an orgasm when I heard the kitchen door open. In walked Bob and Roger. What a sight must have greeted them: Tony, every inch the young stud, stood there with his prick buried inside the wife of another man. I was deeply ashamed. I wanted to stop but Tony, hands on my hips, kept driving into me. He was determined to finish fucking me right there, in the kitchen, in front of his friends. He was the dominant male and I was his trophy fuck.

I heard Bob say, "God, she's a slut." I felt humiliated, but the truth of those words was plain to see. Grunting with each thrust, Tony picked up the pace. I began to moan. Next, I felt Roger's hands on my swaying breasts, and I heard Bob say, "Pull on her nipples." Roger did as he was told. My breasts, charged with mother's milk, were soon wet.

Bob then moved down my body, using his fingers to play with my clit and my exposed anus. It was the lewdest, most obscene moment of my life, and it quickly sent me over the edge. As I came to my senses, I decided that I wanted to leave as soon as I could, but Roger was determined to have his way with me, just as Bob and Tony had already done. In the end, I was powerless to resist his advances and he took me as well.

I no longer see the boys. Bob tried calling a number of times. He even tried to blackmail me. At one point someone had a video camera running, and they caught me doing some wild and crazy things, but I don't care. So long as Bob thinks I might agree to have sex with him again, he can't use the tape: he knows that he is not going to get what he wants if he shows the tape to my husband ... and I know that if I went back, I know it would be more of the same, or worse

In any case, if I did go back, it would be to Tony. As for my new son, he is a beautiful, innocent baby. My husband loves him dearly ... and I wonder whose it is?

12