Coming to Mother's Aid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers

When Amanda didn't feel Megan continue, she reached for her daughter's hands, grabbed them, and moved them to the top of Amanda's pants. Megan didn't need any further help. She unzipped the pants and began pulling them down her mother's hips. Small, plain panties came into view as Megan kneeled down to remove the pants.

Mark and Jerry stared at the unmistakable outline of Amanda's pussy under the thin material. They gazed at her hips and thighs, amazingly well-toned for a woman her age. By the time Megan was done, they were more than ready for the finale of the striptease.

Their eyes never left the closely trimmed area around Amanda's pussy when the panties were removed. In the nude, she presented one of the most beautiful packages either one of them had ever seen in real life and her pussy was the bow.

"Well?" Amanda asked. "Should we continue?"

"Doesn't this bulge in my pants answer that?" Jerry replied.

Both women giggled nervously, having noticed both erections minutes ago.

"Megan? Do you mind?" Amanda said.

Megan shook her head. "Not at all. Just as long as they get some 'relief' soon."

They were the words Amanda most wanted to hear. Megan was in for the long haul. This might work after all, she thought.

Amanda turned Megan so they faced each other and Mark and Jerry could see both of them from the side. Very slowly, Amanda moved her hands down the front of Megan's body starting at her neck. Her fingers skated down the tops of Megan's tits and along the edge of the dress. Then Amanda pushed the straps aside until they fell off Megan's shoulders. Little by little, she exposed the teenager's tits.

Despite the episode on the fishing boat, Mark and Jerry still found themselves ogling the girl's perfect breasts. And as Amanda allowed the dress to drop lower and lower, they knew that new wonders were about to be unveiled. A tiny thong was all that covered Megan's pussy. A few seconds later, that also was gone.

Now Amanda and Megan faced each other naked. Amanda's hands went straight to Megan's tits as they began to kiss. Megan held her mother's ass and pulled her closer. Mark and Jerry fought the urge to yank out their cocks as the kiss went on and on. The women groped each other for nearly two minutes before Amanda broke off the embrace.

"Megan, why don't you take Mark and 'relieve' him," Amanda said. "Jerry and I will meet you in the other bedroom when you're done."

Megan smiled broadly at the older of the two men, and then held out her hand. "C'mon, Mark. Mom has me all excited. Maybe you can help."

Mark rose from the couch on unsteady legs and with an embarrassing tent in the front of his pants. When he got close enough to Megan, her hand dropped to his crotch and quickly wrapped around the stiff cock. They kissed.

Amanda did the same to Jerry and the two couples headed toward opposite ends of the suite.

###

In the few years since leaving Congress, Mark's power over subordinate women greatly waned. He no longer had a steady supply of young girls with wide eyes and hopes of someday making it big in national political affairs. So, as he walked into the bedroom led by a gorgeous, naked teenager, he felt the old familiar rush of adrenalin kick in.

Mark didn't know how many more opportunities like this he'd ever have. His eyes were locked onto Megan's incredible ass while the door to the bedroom was closed and latched. When she turned to face him, he peered at her thin waist, flat stomach, and ample tits. He didn't think it was possible, but he got harder as she approached.

Megan stood inches in front of him. "Now we're alone," she said in a near whisper. "Just you and me. We have as long as you want to do whatever you want."

Her hand rested on his cock.

"Take off my clothes," Mark said.

Megan smiled and started with his shirt. She was methodical and tender. She lingered occasionally when new skin was revealed, allowing her fingers and manicured nails to slide across his body in pleasurable motions. She kissed his nipples and pulled lightly on his chest hair.

Mark found himself breathing irregularly while Megan delayed any contact with his pants. He desperately wanted his cock to be free; to be available to Megan's lips and tongue and mouth. Then she pressed her body against his and they kissed, long and hard. All his years of being with women didn't prepare him for Megan's intensity. She was taking over his ability to think and move.

Finally, her fingers fumbled with his pants and they dropped to the floor. Mark's cock strained against his underwear, waiting for that one last step before it was liberated. However, Megan was going to take full advantage of her control over Mark. She stroked the cock through the material and tugged on it with her hand. A tiny drop of precum stained the fabric.

Megan smiled to herself and got on her knees. A few seconds later, the underwear was pulled over the erection and down Mark's legs. Once he was naked, she put her face directly in front of the cock.

"Tell me what you want, Mark," Megan said.

"Take it. In your mouth, Megan."

As was her style, Megan didn't immediately put the cock between her lips. Instead, she slowly licked it from the base to the tip, allowing her tongue to taunt the large head with delicate swirls. She was pleasantly surprised by the size of the cock and secretly wanted it inside her as quickly as possible. But not this time...not with this man. Her mother was expecting bigger and better things from Megan than a quick fuck.

If it was her job to make Mark happy, she was succeeding in just the first few minutes of their being together. Mark fought the urge to grab the back of Megan's head and ram his cock into her mouth. He may have done that in the past with other young women, but tonight he wanted to take his time. This was going to be good.

Mark moaned at the sensation of Megan's tongue enveloping his cock. She licked every inch of it and he felt like he would explode. Then, as he peered down on her golden blonde hair, Mark watched her open her mouth and move forward until her bottom lip hit his balls.

She hesitated for a second, sucked him harder, and then pulled away. Megan never let the cock leave her mouth, but quickly permitted it to slide back in. After that, she applied full pressure with her lips and began bobbing her head up and down on the shaft.

Of all the blowjobs Mark had received, from all the woman of all ages, none could compare to Megan. She was making his cock throb at a rate that approached painful. It was as if the cock was trying to force itself to grow another inch that simply wasn't there, and Megan's lips were trying to help.

He watched her tits sway back and forth. Her ass jutted out slightly. Mark had to have her.

As if reading his mind, Megan backed away and looked up at him.

"What else do you want, Mark?"

"I'd like to have sex with you," he replied.

With a wide grin, Megan said, "Me, too. You choose how and where."

Mark had already thought about it. "Oh, nothing fancy, Megan. The bed is fine. Do you mind being on top?"

"I'd love to."

She stood up and they moved to the bed together. Mark rolled onto it and settled onto his back, watching every move Megan made. Like before, she was deliberate and calculated, knowing that the show she put on was nearly as important as the act itself. She brushed back her hair, put on knee on the edge of the bed, and climbed in. As gracefully as possible, she swung one leg on the opposite side of Mark's body and moved forward. Her pussy was almost directly over his cock.

It didn't shock him in the least that Megan didn't instantly sit on his erection. He watched her lean forward, allowing her tits to travel closer to his face. Then her hands reached out for the headboard and she was leaning on it, offering both tits for his oral pleasure.

Mark couldn't resist reaching up for one of the luscious breasts and guiding it into his mouth. He licked and sucked that tit while another hand played with her other breast. Before long, Megan was sighing with delight.

"Bite it, Mark. Harder," she begged.

He complied and her moans grew louder. As he moved from one tit to the other, his hands reached back for her soft, smooth ass. He squeezed the cheeks and pulled her down until her skin rubbed against his pulsing cock. Neither of them would be able to hold back for much longer.

"Let me taste you," Mark said. "I want to lick your beautiful pussy."

Megan eagerly pulled herself up so he had access to her warm, wet cunt. The first few swipes of his tongue collected the plentiful, sweet juices, but then he moved up and began to lick her clit. He felt her body tense up with each pass of his tongue. When he enclosed his lips around the clit, Megan nearly screamed with pleasure. He sucked on it and listened to her struggle to control herself.

"Yes. Oh God, yessss!," she murmured. "Right there!"

Mark pulled her closer by placing his hands back on her ass. He continued to eat her until he was sure she would cum.

"Let me fuck you, please," Megan cried out.

Mark smiled and let her go. This time she seemed desperate. She was on top of him before he knew it, placing his rigid cock at the entrance to her cunt. When she was ready, she looked down at him one time, beamed her sexiest grin, and lowered herself onto him.

Between her wetness and his firmness, Mark was inside her far too easily. Mark looked up at Megan and saw a new look on her face. It was no longer the look of a seductress, but rather a young woman in need of sexual fulfillment. He would need all of his experience to make her happy.

The pace of their sex quickened. Mark put his hands on Megan's tits and massaged them, pulling on the nipples and rolling them with his fingers. She muttered her approval and squeezed his cock with her cunt. Her entire body shook as she bounced on his cock more rapidly. She reached down and cupped his balls in her hands.

"This is SO good," Megan said. "I want to do this all night."

"I won't last," Mark warned her.

Megan smiled. "I won't either. I want us to cum together."

The words alone almost sent Mark over the edge. But he concentrated on her tits, her ass, her lithe legs and little waist. Everywhere he touched her sent waves of pleasure through her body. She played with her tits for him and Mark watched closely. They drove each other to the brink in about ten minutes.

Then Megan gave in.

"Mark, I'm...I'm gonna cum," she whimpered.

He drove his cock into her harder.

"Oh, God. Yesssss! Yesssss!"

Mark felt her cunt contract around his cock. Megan's eyes were clamped shut and her lips parted, but no sound came out for a few seconds. Then, in an explosion of sound and motion, Megan started her orgasm.

She sprang up and down on his erection and shrieked with the onset of each new wave of satisfaction. Mark realized that he, too, was about to cum and grabbed her waist. With a loud groan as his only warning, Mark initiated a succession of long, powerful shots of cum up into Megan's cunt.

"That's it. Cum inside me, Mark. C'mon. Fuck, yesss!"

By the time the orgasms subsided, a mixture of Megan's juices and Mark's semen ran down the inside of Megan's thigh. She fell forward and collapsed on his chest. Mark hugged her and they rolled onto their sides, his cock still inside her.

###

Jerry and Amanda were on the balcony of their bedroom. The only light came from inside the room. Jerry looked down on Amanda, who was bent over with her hands firmly gripping the wood railing and her legs spread. Jerry had his cock at the entrance to her cunt, prepared to enter her from behind.

"You ready?" Jerry asked.

"I'm ready. Now fuck me," Amanda replied. "And if we timed this right, you'll get your wish about being watched."

Jerry had divulged a fantasy to Amanda when she first began undressing him. His desire to have sex with her in 'public' couldn't be met exactly at the moment, but they left the bedroom door open for Megan and Mark to enter if they wished. And they both suspected they would. So with those thoughts in Jerry's head, he got ready to fuck Amanda. The worse thing that could happen is the other couple didn't show up and he STILL fucked Amanda.

The cool air brushed against Amanda's face and tits as she felt Jerry's cock spread apart her damp pussy. Then the incredible awareness of his thick cock thrusting into her body caused her to cry out. Her voice echoed back to them in the stillness of the night and the session began in earnest.

In the hallway, Megan and Mark saw the open door. Megan smiled.

"Let's go. This might be good," she said.

Dressed in white bathrobes, Megan and Mark walked through the bedroom and toward the balcony, the sight and sounds of what was happening becoming clearer and clearer with each step. They were at the sliding glass door before anybody else noticed them.

Jerry looked over his shoulder and beamed. Could the night get any better?

"Don't let us interrupt," Megan told him.

"Oh. I won't," he answered.

Amanda was happy for him, but was quickly getting more engrossed in the sex and paying more attention to her body's reaction to his cock. She wasn't as much into being the subject of voyeurism as Jerry, but it was undeniable how much she was enjoying being fucked by him in this manner. They continued for another minute or two. Then Amanda noticed Mark standing by her side.

He reached under her and gripped one of her tits. She instantly felt new sensations flow through her. Mark, also, felt renewed life between his legs at the sight of the lovely lady leaning over and being fucked with such intensity. No, Amanda wasn't eighteen. But she was still younger than him and in fantastic shape. His cock confirmed it.

Megan moved behind Mark and untied his robe. She pulled it open and allowed her mother to see the beginning of his erection. Even in the dim light she was impressed.

"He loves to have it sucked, Mom," Megan said. "Do you think you and Jerry can swing around to permit that?"

Jerry and Amanda easily made the transition so that Amanda could lean over and take Mark into her mouth. It took very little time for Amanda's skillful efforts to return Mark to a fully erect state. Megan moved over to Jerry's side and opened her bathrobe so he could play with her tits. He never missed a beat, continuing to fuck her mother while playing with the teenager's body.

Five minutes of nonstop sex went past. Megan made herself available to anybody who had a free hand, or two. It was a race to see who would cum first.

Jerry was intent on making sure he outlasted Amanda. And Mark was still recovering from his time with Megan. So that left Amanda and she had no reason to hold back.

Between her erotic foreplay with Megan and what Jerry had done to her while she stripped him, Amanda was ready to cum. Only the cock in her mouth prevented her from screaming out as the first wave of her orgasm overtook her. Jerry held her tight as her body rocked from the joy of pure sex. She loved the way he drove his cock into her, right on the brink of being too aggressive. Plus, he was thick and long. The truth was, she needed a good fuck and he more than provided it.

After that, there was a sudden flood of semen with Amanda being the recipient...from both ends.

Jerry pulled out and began masturbating above Amanda's ass. Megan looked on with glee as Jerry stroked his cock faster and faster. Finally, white cum shot onto Amanda's back, followed by stream after stream that landed on her ass. Jerry's moans combined with Megan's pleadings for him to keep going.

At the same time, Mark started to deposit several loads into Amanda's mouth, onto her face, and down her neck. It was the first time in her life she'd ever allowed two men to have her at the same time, and she promised herself it wouldn't be the last. Maybe not even the last time that night.

The smile on Megan's face was only surpassed by the satisfaction the men felt.

"God damn," Megan sighed. "That was awesome."

Amanda turned to her and took her hand. "I need a shower. You can help."

As the sliding glass door closed behind the foursome after entering the bedroom, Mark and Jerry tried to imagine what laid ahead of them the remainder of the trip.

eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers
12