Commander Murphy and the Mad Doctor

Story Info
The team hunts Mad Scientist.
11.7k words
4.78
44.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story 'Commander Murphy's Woman'. It should be read first for a better understanding of the characters and the plot, although this story stands alone.

Commander Andrew David Augustus Murphy, U.S. Navy (Retired) sat in his chair in front of his desk watching the news on TV. He grumbled under his breath about the situation in Iraq. Then he smiled; he was being careful with his language now that his fiancée and her daughter were living with him. He had promised Angela he would be more careful because three and a half year old Molly loved to sneak up and surprise him. His grin broadened as he realized how much he loved the attention from the two females who were suddenly in his life.

He had had a few live in girl friends over the years but none of them were right for him. Angela was perfect and he had known her for years. Her father and Andy were in the same Navy Seal Teams off and on for years. He had met Angie when she was a young child and watched her grow into a beautiful young woman. When she was fifteen, he fell madly in love with her. He was twenty-five and he did not trust himself around her.

He had not seen Angie for over ten years when she came to him begging his help because her abusive husband had kidnapped her daughter to force Angie to return to him. All the feelings he had for Angela came flooding back. She confessed she had always loved Andy too.

Andy ran an intelligence gathering business from his huge home in North Central Florida. The installation was on a fenced square mile of heavily wooded land on the Ocklawaha River. The capabilities of his organization rivaled those of any intelligence agency in the world. His staff consisted of many retired agents from other services, many of whom were still quite young. His web of informants was extensive and they were only paid for useable information. His efforts were primarily concentrated in the U.S., Europe, the mid-east and Asia. He was able to recruit informants that many governments did not use for various reasons. The informants learned it was unwise to try to cheat him in any way.

Andy muttered again under his breath about the failure of the Iraqi Government to unite its people and forget tribal differences. He grinned as he heard a stifled little giggle behind him. Small hands covered his eyes.

"Paris Hilton, is that you again? I told you I am busy." A little blonde girl scrambled into his lap and took his face in her tiny hands. She looked at him with her big bright blue eyes. "Who is Harris Pilton?"

The small hands from his eyes turned his head and gentle warm lips covered his mouth. Angie smiled, "Does she kiss better than I do?"

"Who? Harris? No one kisses better than you do, my love. No one! And you can take THAT to the bank."

Molly kissed him too. She giggled, "Mommy ordered breakfast for you. She says she always knows what you want. Is she right?"

"She sure is, she always knows, but she doesn't always give me what I want."

The little girl looked at her mother. "What does he mean Mommy?"

"Sometimes he wants things that are better eaten later in the day."

"Oh!"

Angie and Andy smiled as they looked in each other's eyes.

Andy said, "Some things are delicious any time of day or night."

"True my dear, very true. Your breakfast is ready now though."

After breakfast Molly said, "Daddy, you said that you would take us fishing today. We need to catch another rainbow fish for the big tank."

Andy scooped her up in his arms. "Yes, Sweetie, I am going to take my two girls fishing this morning. The boat is down at the dock ready to go. I can almost guarantee you will catch a friend for the fish in our tank."

Twenty minutes later Andy cast a worm baited hook, below a bobber, so that it landed beside a weed bed in the river. He sat Molly in one of the fishing seats and let her hold the rod. He said, "Sweetie, watch the bobber, if it jiggles let me know, if the bobber goes all the way under water start reeling it in. OK?" Andy had fished this weed bed hundreds of times as a boy and later as a man. He had been born and raised nearby.

Andy cast a rig out for Angie and turned as Molly shrieked, "I got one, I got one."

"Reel, girl, reel him in like I taught you. Good girl! Oh! Look babe, you have a Bluegill, a twin to the one in our tank." Andy netted the fish and after showing the fish to the girls he put it in the aerated live well under the driver's seat.

Angie screamed, "I've got a big one on. Help me Andy, help me!"

"Boy, you do have a biggie on. From the bend in your rod, it looks like a very good fish. Hang on and do not reel until he stops taking out line. OK, reel now, he is jumping now. Hey, it is a huge bass. Hang on girl. Reel again now."

Angela looked at him. "Look at him fight! Wow!"

"Hey girl, you look at the fish. You have him coming in now. I have the landing net ready." Andy's cell phone started ringing. He pulled it out and answered it. "ADAM here. OK, tell him my girl has the biggest bass I have ever seen on her line and I have to net it right now. Set up a return call in twenty minutes." He put the phone in his pocket and moved beside Angie. He gently rubbed her neck and said, "Great work my love, get him in a few more feet and we will have him." He slipped the net under the fish and lifted it from the water.

He reached in the net and gripped the big bass by the lower lip. He lifted it to show the girls. Andy removed the hook. He showed Angie how to hold the fish by the lip and took several pictures with his phone. He weighed the fish and grinned, "Sixteen pounds eight ounces! Way bigger than I have ever caught. Let's put her in the aquarium too, OK?"

Angie jumped up and down like a little girl. "Yes, let's put her in the tank so Molly and I can see them every day. Oh! Andy, you are so good to us. I can't believe I caught that monster fish, did you see the size of her mouth. I think I could put my whole head in there."

Andy grinned at her. "They call them 'bucket mouths' when they get that big. I am so proud of you. Listen, I have to go back now, we can come back out later if you want to. That is a very important call and I have to answer from my office."

Angie grinned, "Hey! I'll never be able to top that fish, I'm happy, take us home. Who was the call from?"

"It was from POTUS. The President Of The United States."

"Oh! My God! Really?"

"Yep! We gotta go." Andy got the anchor in and they headed for the dock. They pulled in to the dock and were met by one of his men. Andy told him to call Sally, the pool girl, and tell her about the fish in the live well. He lifted Molly on the dock and then took Angela and lifted her too. They hurried to Andy's den where he pressed a button on his desk.

Jeff, Andy's right hand man answered. "You are set for a call from POTUS in five minutes. OK?"

"I am ready Jeff. Put him through any time now." Moments later Andy's phone rang. He answered, "Murphy here." There was a pause. "Yes Sir, Mr. President. I am not alone, my fiancée and her three-year old daughter are with me. May I go to the speaker Sir?"

The familiar voice came over the speaker. "Yes ADAM, by all means go to the speaker. Hello Miss Angela, I trust you are well and happy today. I have heard a lot about you and I see you are as beautiful as was reported to me."

"Oh yes Mr. President, I am as happy as can be. I just caught a huge fish. How big was it Andy?"

"It was a sixteen and a half pound bass Mr. President. Not bad for the first bass she has ever caught."

"I have never even seen a bass that big. Congratulations! Send me a picture Andy, please. Now we need to get to why I called. Have you ever heard of Nanotechnology?" Andy looked at Angie. She smiled and nodded. He grinned.

"I think I know what it is but Angie says she knows what it is."

"OK Miss Angie, tell us what you know."

"Well Sir, as I recall, Nanotech refers to constructing various items under 100 nanometers in size. Basically, it is the engineering of functional systems at the molecular level. This includes developing computers and machines, chemicals and drugs of below microscopic size. There are four basic generations of development envisioned for the future.

The first generation is passive nanostructures such as aerosols, coatings, metals, polymers and ceramics. This part is in use today. The next group, developing active nanostructures such as bioactive, health effects, drugs and devices is currently under way. Next in the future are the development of 3D networking, robotics, guided assembling of devices, etc. The last development will be of nanosystem devices and the construction and design of new atoms. These last areas should be in use in 2015 to 2020. That is a quick overview."

Andy grinned, "Wow!"

"Wow indeed Andy! I am very impressed. Where did you find this girl?"

"She found me Sir."

"Well now I can tell you our problem. One of our most respected and most advanced scientists in the field has disappeared. We need to find him.

He is working on a device that can be inserted into a subject by injection or aerosol spray and then it can navigate to that persons brain where it will transmit video with sound of what individual sees or hears. Needless to say, this is top-secret stuff. Think of the consequences of this technology falling into the wrong hands. Every spy in the world wants it. We need to find this guy."

"We understand Sir. Please have your people send us everything you have on this person. I assure you Sir; we will spare no effort on finding him as fast as possible. May I assume that if he has gone over to another government you plan to terminate him?"

"Absolutely, but only with my direct command after we know everything there is to know. There is an armed courier on his way to you by military jet with everything we have on this case."

"Aye aye, Sir. I will be back with you as soon as we know anything."

"Thank you Andy, please send us an invitation to your wedding when you find out when it will be. I may not be able to make it but sure I hope I can."

"We will Sir." said Angie.

The two lovers stared at each other. Andy turned and buzzed Jeff. "Yeah, Boss. We heard all that. Wait one, OK we just received a heads up from Washington, the courier will be here in about half an hour. He will be landing at our heliport in a Navy Osprey. It will take him longer to come from Naval Air station Jacksonville than it took from Washington to NAS Jacksonville."

"That jet must have found a short cut somewhere."

"He just went out over the Atlantic and went up to Mach 5 or so and went direct to JAX."

"Well, give us a buzz when he gets here and you have the material in hand. Send him back by Greyhound Bus."

"You are a cruel man, Boss. I'll bet he has other ideas."

Andy saw little Molly asleep on the couch. He picked her up and Angie followed them to their suite. He put Molly in her bed and kissed her forehead. He led Angela to their parlor. They cuddled on the couch and watched the latest news on the TV. Andy pulled her around into his lap and gently kissed her. It was a long sweet kiss. He whispered in her little ear and told her he was so proud of the way she knew all about Nanotechnology. He said, "I was almost as proud as I was when you caught the bass. You are full of surprises. You must have had a good teacher."

"I did, you and Daddy taught me everything. Well, almost everything. I learned some on my own."

"I know you did, you deserve more credit than you are taking. You are no dummy. You are a lot smarter than I am. I know it too."

"Horse crap, Andy! You try to act as if you are not very smart. I'll bet you knew as much or more than I did about Nanotech stuff. Tell the truth, you did, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I knew all that too. I don't know that I could have explained it as well as you did right off the top of your beautiful little head. You have a knack for that, my love."

"Andy, I feel guilty about catching that bass. You have fished for years and I come in and catch a bigger one on my first try. It isn't fair."

"Honey, I loved it. I can't believe you did that. I am so proud of you. It means way, way more to me for you to catch it than it would if I caught it. I have caught a lot of much bigger fish of other kinds. I am not competing with you about anything; if I can, I will always let you win."

"Andy, you are so sweet and gentle with me and with Molly, and yet with others you are completely different. I love you with all my heart. You are my hero. I can never thank you enough for rescuing Molly and I from my ex. Molly loves you too. We both love you to pieces. She talks about you all the time. She has even asked me if you will let her have a brother or a sister. I told her she would have to ask you about that. I told her that you want to wait a little while first. She said she wanted one right away. I explained that it took nine months to get a baby."

There was a knock on the door between Molly's room and the parlor. Andy said, "Come on in Sweetie."

Molly ran into the room. "Kiss me too Andy. You kiss Mommy all the time."

Andy kissed her. He told her they needed to talk about something. He said, "Your Mommy told me you want a little brother or sister, is that right?"

"Un Hun!"

"You know that the baby has to grow in your mommy's tummy until it is big enough to come out and be born don't you?"

"Un hun, Mommy says you have to put it in there."

"Yes, Sweetie that is true and I like your idea. Your mommy has to want me to put it in there first, so who do you think you should ask?" She looked at Andy for a moment or two then turned to look at Angie.

"I think I have to ask Mommy, but she says to ask you."

"Sweetie, we know what you want now and your Mommy and I will talk it over and tell you what we decide, OK?"

"I love you Daddy, you listen to me and 'splain things so I unnerstand. You don't just chase me away like our old daddy did."

"Molly, I will always tell you the truth. Now the truth is that my belly says it needs lunch, how about yours?"

Molly giggled and said, "Me too, Daddy. My tummy is empty too!" Andy ordered them a cold cut tray and sandwich fixings to be served in the family room. They sat and ate lunch watching the huge bass explore her new home. The Bluegill appeared to be at home in the aquarium. They watched the big catfish on the bottom waiting for a smaller fish to swim by.

Sally , Andy's niece, the pool girl, came in pushing a cart. The cart carried a small aquarium holding many live baitfish known as shiners. There were many different sizes of shiners from those nearly a foot long, called 'mule ear shiners' because they are about the shape and size of a mule's ear, to tiny ones only an inch long. Sally picked up a thermometer and took the water temperature in the tank on the cart. She checked the thermometer in the large aquarium and said the temperatures were almost the same. She took out a small step ladder and climbed up and opened a small door above the big tank. She got a bucket from under the cart and filled it with water from the small tank. She took a fine meshed net and scooped up a net full of fish and put them in the bucket. Most of the fish in the huge tank rushed to the area under the door. Sally lifted the bucket up the ladder and emptied it into the big tank.

The shiners swam off in every direction. Many did not make it very far. Sally repeated this until all the shiners were in the big tank. She rolled the cart and ladder to another door. This door was above a live weed bed in the tank. She took a smaller container and poured a large school of tiny grass shrimp into the grass. The Bluegills, small Bass, Crappies and other smaller fish congregated near the weed bed and ate any shrimp that strayed from the shelter of the grass. By then most of the bigger shiners had been eaten. Some were hit by the feeding bass and fell stunned to the bottom of the tank where the waiting catfish gobbled them up. She threw several hands full of fish chunks in the tank. They drifted to the bottom and were eaten by the catfish. Sally then dropped a container full of live crawfish into the aquarium, they dropped to the bottom where most buried into the sand and disappeared.

Many of the smaller fish survived the first feeding and hid in the grass or other plant life. Most of the little grass shrimp escaped to the grass. They and the small shiners and the crawfish would provide meals for several days. Molly and Angie watched entranced. Angie looked up at Andy, "I never realized how vicious fish are, wow, talk about a dog eat dog world."

Andy smiled, "That is life girls, every animal has to eat to survive. I know of no exceptions to that rule. As long as their bellies are full they get along together just fine, when they get hungry look out!"

After lunch, Andy got a cell phone call. He told Angie that the messenger had arrived and that Jeff was going through the information and said he would have a plan shortly. Andy told Jeff to dispatch the people they needed to get on site fast to the location of the disappearance immediately, Priority One. He also told Angela that they needed to put Molly down for her nap, then he grinned and yawned loudly.

Angie grabbed Molly's hand and hurried off, "Come on girl, I know what Daddy wants." Andy grinned and followed his two girls to their suite. Angie helped Molly get her shoes off and her little jeans too. Molly climbed into her bed and held her arms up for a kiss. Both Angie and Andy kissed her and told her to have a nice nap.

Angie followed Andy into their bedroom. They both stripped quickly. Andy just finished undressing when Angie shoved him back on the bed. She jumped astride his stomach, "OK big guy, you have been teasing me all day and now I am calling your bluff. Put out or shut up."

"Oh! No! Do I need to scream for Molly to help me?"

"If you need help, Molly can't do it. It's just you and me, big guy, OK? And what is that I feel pressing against my pussy?"

"I think it is Miss Kitty's best friend, but someone else wants to see her first." Angie felt his hands slip under her thighs and lift her up and forward, gently lowering her over his face. She felt his warm flat tongue lick from her little rose bud to her clit in one wet slurp. Her head went back as her eyes closed and a low moan escaped from her lips.

"Oh! My God, that feels so damned good. Yes, oh yes, unhun! Yes that feels even better. I love it soooo much." His tongue slipped between her inner lips and traced its way to the entrance to her vagina. She wiggled her hips forward and back over his mouth feeling the delightful slipperiness from her secretions. Her breathing quickened and she tried to press harder against his face. He let her press hard against him for several moments then lifted her up so he could get a breath.

"Do you want to ride him some now, babe?"

"Oh yes, that's just what I need now. OH yes. Unnnnnh." she groaned as he easily lifted her and slid her down across his hard stomach. She leaned forward and placed her hands on his shoulders. She felt his erect cock touch her pussy and shuddered as it poked at her entrance. Her little hand shot down to guide him to where she needed him. Angie moaned softly as the thick head spread her half open lips apart, she was wet enough that the entry was painless and delightful. She lowered her face to meet his lips and tasted her own juices coating his mouth.

Her pleasure increased as his thighs lifted and his cock slowly slipped further and further inside her. She could feel the pulsing of the blood engorging his penis. A mighty surge of exquisite pleasure crashed through her body. She collapsed on his body and screamed her joy into his mouth. He filled her totally and completely, his pubic mound was pressing hard against her clit with each stroke. He was moving harder and faster now. She vaguely heard the loud slap of his groin area slamming against her pussy. Wave after wave of total delight swept through her whole body.