Commanding Cara

Story Info
Cara goes to welcome a new neighbor.
1.9k words
3.16
14.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day before had been a rough one and the only excitement was seeing first a moving truck then a black sports car of definitely foreign origin arrive at the house next to mine. I had been standing over the sink when they both pulled up and one of my mother's friends; who by the way is a total bitch and dresses like a hooker, stepped out of the passenger seat of the sports car and went to the front of the house. Even if she dresses like a hooker I still like the stilettos she wore.

Then the most interesting and hot looking guy stepped out of the driver's side of the car, the nerves beneath my pants even sparked as he walked to the door. But then he looked back at me with a small smirk on his luscious lips and with dark eyes surrounded by locks of a rich dark brown color. He turned back to the door and stepped inside with the realtor as a guide.

Even as a sat on the couch waiting for a batch of chocolate cookies to bake all I could think of were his lips kissing mine and of the way my small body could just mold into his tall- muscular frame. That made my whole body tingle even when I tried to sleep and my mind would begin to wander to things like: What does his voice sound like? Will he like me? What's his name?

All those questions raced through my head until I did fall asleep but only to wake up mere hours later to my alarm clock. Today is Saturday and my favorite day of the weekend because it meant Mom would be gone and so would her dumb-fuck of a boyfriend. Seriously, I hate that guy, he so; "Oh but I love you!" And "My hair's not fake." Liar-Liar, he's not even good at it but Mom seems to fall for it and when I tell her she's making a mistake it seems like I'm invisible. When schools over I'm leaving this trash heap of a town behind and going to a college where I'll probably change my name soon after.

I decided to wait until the sun went down so that whoever moved in could make his home more comfortable and to adjust to a day of town life. The only problem is I never saw him or the realtor leave the house. Maybe he dropped her off when I was asleep?

The sun set when I was getting cleaned up and so I rushed to put the cookies on a plate and to get my shoes on which after I realized would take too long, left behind and walked barefoot to the front door of my new neighbor's house.

The doorbell I rang only had to do so once or twice before the front door's knob turned and the man I saw before stood in front of me in nothing but a pare of slacks. Oh my god, I think I died and went to hot-guy heaven.

"Hello." The voice I heard from his lips was perfect and velvety smooth as he greeted me.

"Uh-Um, Hi. I'm Cara Owens, from next door. I saw you move in yesterday and well, I wanted to greet you to the neighborhood." I small smile formed on his face as I held out the plate of cookies.

"I'm sure and by the way Chocolate plus cookies equals adoration from me. It's nice to meet you Cara, I am Allen Brown." Each and every word I had planned to use catches in my throat as he extends a hand out to me. During the time he talked the cookies had vanished from my other hand. I stepped forward and took his extended hand to find it soft and smooth yet oddly cool for a man that must've been working in the almost-summer heat. The smile on his face widen and his grip on my hand tightened. Before I knew it I was being pulled into his house and halfheartedly shoved against a wall. I yelped but didn't scream as this man's eyes were looked on mine the entire time during which my will to fight him basically vanished. "Still I do like young meat." I stood there motionless as of his hands pushed up the side of my skirt and his hand began to press into my thigh.

"Ah!" It was supposed to be a sound of discomfort and pain but it came out of my mouth sounding like a cry of pure enjoyment. That's when his bulge began to rock into my inner thighs and mound covered by a thin cotton pantie. Still I didn't fight him as his hand traveled into my underwear and massaged its fingers through my hairs. "Oh!" Two of his fingers slid into me and at the moment I didn't even want to speak.

"And a virgin too? My day couldn't get any better." His hand disengaged from inside of my before find my wrists and forcefully guiding me up a flight of stairs. But it all seemed like a dream to me. Then his stare returned to my eyes and he began to command me like even my own mother couldn't. "Remove your clothes and kneel." I removed what remained of my skirt and underwear before taking of my t-shirt and bra. Allen's eyes traveled allover my body before I did as I was told by kneeling and he walked began to walk around me in tight circles before stopping behind and cupping one of my breasts. His pants zipper pressed against the back of my head as his other hand began to travel up to my neck. Allen brushed the hair away from my shoulder and knelt down behind me before gripping my breast again and kissing my neck. I started to cry then and I silently sobbed as his nose trailed up and down my neck to sniff every part of it. Behind me I could hear strange noises like the stretching of leather or skin and the cracking of a branch or bone before a hiss escaped Allen's lips and the feel of dog teeth in my shoulder made me yell out. It was muffled by whatever control this monster had over me though. I was forced to stop screaming by the lack of air circulating in my lungs as it was being taken with my blood.

Minutes later I was being pressed against a wall as rope found it's way around my wrists. "Please, please don't do this. I swear I won't tell anybody what you did earlier and I swear I won't call the police." But Allen just shook his head. "Are you going to kill me?" Allen puts a finger to his lips before taking a step back from me.

"That all depends on how good you are and if I still want you after this." With that his other hand unzips his pants and pulls them to the ground. I cry out even before he spreads my legs and forces my eyes to meet his. "You're going to feel every pain I throw at you, even the little ones, if you cry out I'll bite you again and again until there is nothing left of you except for a corpse. Do I make myself clear?" I nod and more tears fall from my eyes as Allen separates my tender pussy lips and presses himself into me. I hold back the scream even though my whole body shakes with pain. Allen pushes himself further into me before pulling out of me slightly and doing the motion over again until it seems like some sort of sick workout is going on between us. The pain subsides as his pumping rape into my body increases and my vision blurs over. I look down in defeat only to find a trickle of blood spilling down my left leg. "Oh-oh yes! Do you like this?" He slaps my vision back into the clear before grabbing one of my breasts and pressing his thumb into my nipple. "Uh? Well do you?" Allen thrusts into my too quickly and too deeply causing me to yelp before nodding. "Say it then. Say that you enjoy getting fucked like a little whore. Say it!" His thumb presses deeper into my nipple and my hips convulse outwards in response.

"Yes...I like being...fucked...Like a little whore. I-I enjoy it." Tears continue to fall as Allen laughs over me and lets me body fall to the ground with him still impaling me with my hands tied above my head. The pain gets to bad that I actually pass out.

~

I wake up later on the cold stone floor of what appears to be a basement. My hands are now in thick chains and I'm a still naked.

I didn't know until hours later when Allen came down the stairs that he still wanted to rape me again and again. Sometimes I'd be on the floor on my back or on my hands and knees it all depended on what Allen wanted. He'd bite me every day but he wouldn't always take blood. And after a couple more nights of being tortured, raped, and barked commands at, Allen came down the stairs with to other men behind them. In the hours that past they would fuck my constantly and without tiring before they got bored. So they decided to watch as Allen forced objects into me and bit me when I yelled out. Allen let theses two other men bite me too and fuck my again before they also decided to press objects into me; like fists and metal bars or tongues and dildos. They eventually to out a camera and Allen began to command me again.

"Open your mouth and legs. Ask my friends where they want to fuck you little bitch." I asked them and the bigger of the two men grabbed me by the hair, made me go down on my hands while he put my legs on either side of his own. He entered me and soon after the other man picked up my tied arms and ordered my to suck him off. Allen hadn't done this to me and I had no idea how to, so, I just opened my mouth and let his cocked ram its way down my throat. This man came not soon after and the other man decided to make me suffer more as he told me when he was doing so.

"I cumming, damn, she's taking it all inside too! What about you?" He addressed the man sticking his cock down my throat and making me convulsively choke.

"I'm making the little whore swallow the whole thing, Allen come here and watch." And soon Allen was beside him while looking down at me like the monster he truly was. "Oh shit, I'm gonna pop! Oh! Oh! Yeah take it cunt, take it like the good little fuck you are!" I cried as he came in my mouth and forced me to swallow it. I felt disgusting and I wanted to die but Allen must've knew this because after his buddies left me to cry on my own he came back down and fucked me like he usually does.

"It'll end soon, don't worry. I just" He paused to thrust. "Want to" He thrust into me again. "Do this." His cum poured into me like water from a stream. Allen didn't let me go until his load was buried deep inside of me.

He pulled out a rope then and put it around my neck. "See? I told you."

--------

First story and it's kinda sadistic, but I hope it's enjoyed.