Commando

Story Info
Public foreplay leads to wild sex.
4.4k words
4.52
68.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have anything on underneath," she said, smoothing the material of the white linen dress as she sat down... further tantalizing me as she slowly crossed her beautiful long tanned legs.

Stunning... absolutely fucking stunning... those had been the thoughts that had filled my mind as I had watched her make her ass swinging way the 15 or 20 feet from the entrance of the hotel bar to where I was sitting.

"Damn," I had muttered as I had gotten up to greet her. "That's a great looking dress and you look unbelievably good." That's when she had uttered those words. "I don't have anything on underneath."

"Jesus," I exclaimed. "Makes me think about getting my head between your bare thighs."

She giggled. "Which one of those big heads of yours are you talking about?"

"I'll want both of them there... but first I want to taste your sweet juices while I tongue your pussy."

Lust was now in full bloom in her deep dark eyes. "Tongue my pussy?"

"Yeah. Tongue your pussy." I paused as visions of swollen, wet, pussy lips, danced through my brain. "I want to make you cum with my tongue... one of those screaming, body shaking orgasms you used to have. Then I'm going to fuck you."

She uncrossed her legs... then crossed them again as she squirmed in her chair. While she didn't answer there was no question she remembered so I pressed forward.

"I'd love to bend you over that chair right now. Jerk that dress up over your ass and go to work on your pussy with my tongue."

I watched as she continued squirming, apparently trying to press the cheeks of her ass down into the chair as if the smooth leather was my face. "Up over my ass?" She murmured, her eyes nearly closed.

"Yeah. Up over your ass," I managed before the waitress interrupted.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"Two dirty vodka martinis and two glasses of water, please," I said without lifting my eyes.

"Very dirty," she added, eyes now wide open.

My cock immediately began to soften. Although our eyes remained unblinking locked for more than a minute, the spell was broken. Looking away, she laughed. "I don't think it was exactly the Heimlich maneuver she performed but there's no question I was just saved by the waitress."

Deciding to continue on the offensive... I pressed the attack. "I had your ass bent over that chair and my tongue in your pussy."

"Yes." She paused... apparently contemplating the position of her ass and my tongue. "Yes, you did."

It had been several years since I last had her in such a position although I could still remember it as if it where yesterday. Skin smooth as silk... small taut breasts with long hard nipples... narrow waist... nearly perfect ass... beautiful long supple legs... wet swollen lips.... incredibly tight pussy. Yes... I definitely remembered. No way I could ever forget how it was with her... how she looked and felt... the hot wild sex... and there was no doubt that it was imbedded in her mind just as deeply as it was in mine. I wanted her again... to relive those wild times... to feel her... smell her... taste her... eat her... fuck her.

"They're not dirty enough." She jolted me back to the present.

"Not dirty enough?"

"The martinis. They need more olive juice."

"Oh. Okay. I'll get some."

"Just sit still. The waitress can bring it," she said, waving for attention before continuing. "What were you just thinking about? You looked like you were in some sort of a trance."

"Nothing real important." I said, utilizing an exaggerated pause for effect. "Just thinking about our past sex... about my tongue in your pussy."

"Not important, huh?" She stared into my eyes... trying to figure out if I was serious.

"Nah." Once again I paused to study her reaction. "It was just sex." I hesitated again... then reached over and took her hand. "Just sex. Just the wildest, hottest, best fucking sex of my life."

Lust had made its way back into her eyes. "Best of your life?"

"Absolutely. The best of my life."

She looked at me for a long time, still firmly clasping my hand. "Mine too."

She let go of my hand to pick up the half full cocktail glass of olive juice the waitress placed on the table. Adding some to each of our glasses, she took a sip. "That's much better." Grinning, she looked at me for a few seconds before continuing. "Saved again. This waitress has perfect timing."

I grinned. "I wouldn't call it perfect. Poor would be my word choice."

She laughed. "Keeps getting in your way, does she?"

I laughed with her. "Yeah. Sure does. It's as if she's trying to keep my tongue in my mouth."

She laughed. "Maybe she's heard how dangerous an instrument it is?"

"Someone must have been talking?"

"Maybe one of those young hotties you're always fucking?"

"I doubt that."

Her voice dripping with sarcasm, she continued. "Oh yeah. I keep forgetting. You're in a 'relationship' now. Aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. But what's that got to do with it. You're in a 'relationship' yourself."

"Mine's different. I'm not living with anyone. You might as well be married."

"Yours is different all right. You're always taking some exotic trip somewhere. I'm stuck here."

"You're not stuck. You're exactly where you want to be. If you weren't you wouldn't be there."

"Okay," I said. "What does my relationship, or yours for that matter, have to do with me and you?"

"Actually a lot. You act like you can't live without me but you're living with someone else."

"I wasn't the one who moved away. I was seriously considering spending the rest of my life with you and you wanted to open another office in another city. You were more interested in growing your business than you were in growing our relationship."

"Did you make a commitment to me?"

"More so than you did. Who wrote all those passionate love letters you have stored in those boxes?"

Love and passion once again made an appearance in her eyes as she stared at me.

I leaned over and kissed her... her lips were wet and inviting... our kiss became passionate... tongues probing, flicking, dancing the dance of lovers as my hand slid up the smooth skin of the inside of her thigh.

She pulled back to look at me. My cock was once more seeking expansion room in my tight jeans.

I pressed forward. "You still have those letters, don't you?"

She took a long drink from her water glass. "Every one of them."

"Your family and friends are going to read them someday and a lot of them have some pretty descriptive sex scenes."

"That's okay. I'm not worried about that. Most people never in their life experience love like it is described in those letters."

"I know." Pausing to look in her eyes. "Somehow we let it get away from us."

"Yes we did. We should have had that beautiful baby we talked about."

"Yeah, we should have. It would have been one beautiful kid, and smart too. I know you would have been a wonderful mother."

"And we would have probably stayed together."

"You would have had a difficult time running me off."

"I wouldn't have wanted to."

I kissed her again. This time it was soft, warm and loving. "I love you, Baby," I whispered softly.

"I love you too," she murmured, as we continued to kiss. My hand had now made its way to the top of the inside of her thigh as our tongues continued their dance.

She suddenly pulled back. "They're watching us."

I didn't bother to look. Instead I attempted to resume the kiss and to reestablish my hand position.

She stopped my hand. "They can see what we're doing."

"See what? Two people kissing?"

"They can see your hand up my dress?"

"If it's up your dress how can they see it?"

"You know what I mean. They know what you're doing."

"That just makes it more exciting."

"People will be talking about us."

"What can they say? It ain't like we're fucking?"

"They'll tell everyone what is happening."

"If it bothers you then let's get out of here."

"We can't."

"We can't? Why not? I know I want you and you know you want me."

"It's not that simple."

"Actually it's not that complicated. Let's go somewhere and get this over with."

"Over with? Is that how you think of it."

"Maybe I made a bad choice of words but you know what I meant. I love you and I want you. I want to kiss you, hold you... I want you."

"I want you too but I'm not sure we should get started again."

"I want what I had before. Actually, what we had before."

"They say you can't go back."

"Who the fuck are 'they'? And how would 'they' know what we had or what we want?"

She looked at me for what seemed like an eternity. "Let's finish this drink and we'll go."

I grabbed her hand enthusiastically. "Great. I'll get the tab and we'll get out of here."

"Don't be so anxious," she said. "Just take your time finish your drink. Just act normal."

"Act normal?" I laughed. "My cock is about to punch a hole in my jeans."

"Oh God," she said. "How are you going to walk out of here?"

"Very carefully," I laughed. "I'll just kind of drag one leg, cover my cock with both hands, and hope no one notices."

"Don't be silly."

"Silly? You're dress is probably soaked through... the way you were squirming in that chair."

She paused to consider the possibilities. "I don't think so."

"You saying you aren't dripping wet?"

She paused again. "Maybe, but I doubt it soaked through my dress."

"Maybe? I know how wet you get, and besides, its not like you have any underwear to soak up the juice," I said as the waitress approached.

"May we please have our tab," I asked?

"I'll be right back with it."

"Want me to reach up there and see just how wet you are?" I moved my hand just a little further up her leg.

She stopped my hand. "No. I don't need you to tell me how wet I am."

We both laughed.

"I can't wait to get my hands and my tongue on you... actually... in you."

Passion was now in full bloom in her eyes. "Is sex all you think of?"

"It is when I'm around you. You remember how hot the sex was and how often we had to have it?"

"How could I forget?" She looked at me for a few seconds, before laughing. "You remind me every few minutes you're around me."

"So if I didn't remind you... you wouldn't remember?"

The lust remained in her eyes as she looked at me. "Yes. I'd remember."

The waitress handed me the tab. I handed her $60. "Keep the change."

"Thank you," she said, acknowledging the tip. "You folks have a great evening."

I looked at her as I answered. "Thank you. I'm sure we will."

We walked outside to her car. "You want me to follow you?"

"Follow me? We haven't decided where we're going."

"I figured to your place. It's close."

She thought about that for a long minute. "Okay. But I haven't decided if I'm going to do anything. I need to think about it some more."

My half hard cock pressed into the softness of her belly as I pulled her to me. My mouth found hers in a kiss that lasted a good two minutes. I slid my hand down over the cheeks of her ass as we separated. "I'll follow you."

Nodding in agreement she climbed into the SUV.

I waited by the front door as she entered through the garage. Four or five minutes must have passed and she still hadn't let me in. I was beginning to think she had changed her mind. I took out my cell phone and was punching in the numbers when the door opened.

"Jesus," I said as I set the dead bolt on the door. "I was beginning to think you had forgotten I was out here or were choosing to ignore me."

"I stopped to pee since I went right past the bathroom."

Reaching out and grabbing her arm I pulled her to me roughly, then backed her against the arm of the black leather couch as I kissed her. My tongue plunged deep into her mouth as I grabbed the cheeks of her ass with both hands. She moaned softly as I began to grind my cock against her.

Breaking off the kiss, I turned her around, and pushed her face down over the arm of the couch. Raising her dress over her ass, I dropped to my knees, one hand quickly moving between her legs to fondle her, while using the other to spread her legs. Moaning softly she pressed her ass back toward me in an attempt to get more of my hand. Using my free hand to spread her cheeks, I did what I had been wanting to do since she had walked through the door of the bar... I dropped my head between her thighs and my mouth found her wet swollen lips. I immediately went to work licking, sucking, savoring, her juices.

"Oh God," she moaned as I alternated running my tongue around her lips, then lightly dipping my tongue into her cunt. Each time I began with shallow strokes and slowly progressed to harder, deeper ones before completely withdrawing for a few seconds and then repeating the procedure. It became apparent that she was getting close so I began to lightly run my tongue over her clit after I had licked her lips and before I dipped into her. Each time I touched her clit she would moan and raise her hips in an effort to get more of my tongue. The frequency of her moans increased as did her efforts to prolong the engagement of my tongue on her clit. Several times she reached back with her hands to try to grab my head but I pushed them away. She then tried sliding further down on the couch so she could turn over on her back. I pulled her back up, keeping her face down, ass in the air. My desire to fuck her was growing right along with my cock. In an effort to postpone my need I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and began to slowly stroke my cock. After a minute or two of stroking I knew prolonging wasn't what was going to happen so I reluctantly stopped and instead went to work on her pussy with serious intent.

"Oh yes," she whispered as I took her clit between my teeth. "Ohhhhh," she moaned as I plunged, one, then two, then three fingers in her, while I began to suck her clit in earnest.

"Oh God... Oh God, I'm cumming," she screamed, her body beginning to shake... her pussy to spasm... her juices flooding my mouth and face.

Slowly... softly... I licked at her pussy while avoiding her clit since I knew from experience how sensitive it would now be and I wanted her to come down slowly. After a couple of more brief shudders I felt her begin to relax.

"That was wonderful," she said, while attempting to roll over but I wouldn't let her, as I wanted her bent over the arm of the couch, ass in the air, as I continued to lick at her.

"Yes," I agreed. "You taste every bit as good as I remember and your orgasms are something to behold."

I got to my feet. "Now it's time for the other one."

"The other what?"

"The other head you spoke of," I said as I begin to rub the swollen head of my cock over her lips and around her clit.

"Ohhhh," she moaned. "Ohhhh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me now."

"I'm going to fuck you but first I want to make sure your ready for it," as I continued to dip the head into her dripping pussy and rub it over her lips and clit. I reached forward with my free hand and grabbed a nipple... rolling it between my fingers. She quickly put her hand over mine and squeezed, thrust back with her ass, while reaching back with her other hand to grasp my hip in an unsuccessful effort to pull my cock deeper in.

My own desires were growing. I began to give her a little more of my cock each time I dipped it in. First just the head, then a little of the shaft, as slowly I began to push deeper with each thrust of my hips.

I could tell from her reactions that my cock was finding her g-spot on the downward strokes as her breathing became ragged. Her ass was now moving urgently in an attempt to establish a rhythm with my cock, and her moans were growing in intensity. My own breathing was now strained and I could feel the approach of my orgasm as her tight wet pussy was now seemingly pulling at my cock as it penetrated and gripping to hold it as I withdrew.

I could wait no more. It was time. I made one last run with my cock around her swollen lips... I slapped it hard against her clit several times before I rubbed it over and around her hard little nub.

"Fuck me," she cried. "Fuck me now."

Shoving my cock to the hilt, I grabbed her hips for leverage and began to pound her with long hard deep strokes... each time withdrawing it almost in its entirety before plunging it all the way in.

"Oh yeah, that's it Baby," she cried, her ass lifting in perfect rhythm to the thrusts of my cock. "Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me hard."

"Oh God that is good," I groaned as my balls tightened and my cock began its telltale twitch. "I'm cumming, Baby. Oh fuck, I'm cumming." I cried.

"Yes," she answered, her voice husky with passion. I felt her muscles tighten on me as her own spasms joined mine... her hot liquids pouring over my cock... joining mine in running from her pussy. "Oh yes," she cried as spurt after spurt of my fluids united with hers. My body shook and jerked as the rhythm of our sex had vanished... replaced by the wonderful raw aroma of our passion.

My cock jerked one final time... a last shudder passed through my body as one final spurt left me before I collapsed onto her ass... my softening cock still in the grip of her tight pussy.

We lay motionless for several minutes, my belly to her ass, her pussy still coupled to my cock. Rising up I withdrew. She rolled over onto her back... stretching full length on the couch... her beautiful body glistening with sweat in the light from a single lamp. I dropped to my knees beside her, our lips meeting in a long, warm, passion filled kiss of love.

"That was wonderful," I murmured as I lay down beside her.

"Yes," she said. "As good as before."

"Yes. Every bit as good as before, and we got the rest of the night to work on," I giggled.

"Work you say?" She snickered. "You've really got your work cut out for you if you're planning on topping that one."

"Guess I better get started then," I responded... bending to take her still hard nipple between my teeth.

"Don't," she said, pushing me away and rolling over on top of me. "It's my turn now." With that, she began to lick her way down my body... first my ears... then my neck.... pausing longer at my nipples where she sucked and nibbled as her hand began to lightly massage my balls.

"Ohhhh," I moaned as she bit harder on my small but very hard nipples. "God, I like that."

"I'm already getting results," she giggled between bites as her hand lightly massaged my rising cock.

She continued a licking biting descent down my body while utilizing her fingers to ply my now super sensitive nipples.

"I love it," she managed to murmur as her mouth found my cock. "I love it when a soft cock hardens and fills my mouth."

I reached to grab her hair as I tried to work my ass into a rhythm with the movement of her head. She stopped... removing my hand from her head. "Stop it. Are you going to lay back and let me do you or do I need to tie you up."

"Tie me up?" I laughed. "What makes you think I'd let you tie me up?"

Without answering, she slapped my cock. "I think right now you'd let me do about anything I wanted to do."

"Anything?" I said.

With her dark lust filled eyes intently focused on mine she quickly bobbed up and down twice on my cock each time taking all of me as far into her throat as possible, then twice ran her hot tongue slowly up and down the full length of my shaft, before beginning to lick my engorged head as if it where an ice cream cone. "Yeah, anything," she murmured between slurps.

"Jesus, Baby," I gasp as I felt a finger begin to tease at my ass as she noisily slurped my cock.

"You like that do you?" She giggled seductively... holding my shaft in one hand, she began to lightly suck the head with her lips... suddenly I felt the finger begin to penetrate.

Finding myself now in a quandary, hung literally between a finger and a hard place, I was torn between pressing down on the wildly stimulating feel of her finger in my ass or pushing up into her luscious mouth.

12