Committed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The title played across the screen and Adena put her breakfast down.

"Logan, what are you doing?"

He smiled at her.

"Helping you, my Angel. Teaching you so that we may express our love for one another completely. Don't worry. We will take our time and help you to progress as slowly as you need. And, of course, I will be working to please you as well."

His face actually blushed slightly and the dimple on his cheek winked. It was amazing that a man that had started 'Deep Throat' on the DVD could look like a cherub.

"I don't want to learn this," she said, purposefully avoiding the screen and trying to ignore the moans and sounds already coming from the laptop.

Logan moved to her, then, embracing her.

"I know it seems foreign, but it is really a wonderful thing for two people in love to share. It is something that I want us to enjoy together."

Adena was shaking her head no, oblivious to his movements. Suddenly she felt the velvet against her wrists and she tried to pull away, but it was too late.

"Shh...my Angel. I know it may seem scary at first. But, I'll go slowly. I'll even help to prepare you. To get you in the mood."

With her hands bound behind her, she could do little as he slowly lifted the sundress up over her head and bunched it behind her.

He had supplied no bra, so her full breasts hung freely, the nipples slightly puckered from the friction of the dress being drug slowly over them.

"Please don't do this," she said as she turned her head away from his. He didn't even notice as his gaze fixed on the amazing beauty in front of him. His Angel. His breasts. They were his to enjoy and love and pleasure.

The tip of his tongue touched her nipple and he withdrew it, almost as if it were on fire. He was so excited. He had dreamed of this moment for so long. Slowly his tongue snaked out again, flicking the tip once more. He laughed and then tried to look up into her eyes. However, she was looking away. His face clouded for only a moment before deciding that the quicker she was taught, the quicker she would enjoy his affection and eagerly return it.

Slowly his mouth opened, taking the full nipple and part of her breast into his mouth. He suckled on her, running his tongue across her nipple and worshipping it with his mouth. Logan moved to her other breast and began the worship service again, enjoying the feel of her puckered nipple in his mouth. Her breasts filled his mouth and hand, overflowing both. He gently rubbed one nipple with his thumb while he flicked the other with his tongue.

Adena wanted to pull away, but there was no where to go. And, the way he touched her, with such reverence, made it even worse. If he were mean or hurting her, she could at least despise him. But, she knew in his twisted mind, he was pleasuring her.

"Please, stop. I can't take anymore," she lied, hoping that would make him stop.

Logan kissed the nipple and then pulled back, happy with himself and eager for some satisfaction of his own.

He stood and undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor. Adena's eyes got bigger as he then pulled down the briefs, his cock springing free and standing at attention.

"Now, my Angel, it is your turn."

"No," she said, trying to scoot back away from him.

"Don't be afraid, my Angel. You will like this."

He moved towards her again and she backed up farther. Unfortunately, she was now against the wall.

Caressing her face for a moment with his hand, he stood and pushed his pelvis towards her mouth. "Open up now, Angel."

Pressing her lips together, she tried to shake her head free from his grasp.

"Don't fight it. This is much easier on you than it could be. There are many ways to learn. Please. Let us learn the easy way now."

Adena's eyes grew wide, but her mouth stayed closed. She again tried to move her head away.

With his cock in hand, Logan leaned forward, the head touching her lips.

"Come on, Angel. Come on, Baby. Just lick it. Open up a bit and lick it for me."

Logan was becoming frustrated that she was being so selfish. He had just given her pleasure -- pleasure to the point that she had begged him to stop because she could take no more. He knew that she was not a selfish lover. He reminded himself, he was the teacher, and she was the student. It would take time.

Holding her head with both hands, he pushed the head of his cock against her lips again. Again he met with resistance.

"Please, Adena, my Angel. We are going to learn how to do this. It can be easy or not."

Afraid to open her mouth, she held back all the curses and abuses she wanted to scream at him. Instead, she continued to squirm, trying to get away.

Logan moaned as he rubbed the head back and forth on her lips. He longed for her to open herself up to him, to show that she was ready to learn and to love him.

"Open you mouth, just a bit. I'll slide in nice and slow. Taste it. You have me so excited; I already have a bit ready for you. Lick me. Lick your lips. Show me you are ready to learn."

Adena's mouth stayed clenched tight and she looked up at him, her emerald eyes defying him. She would not do as he wanted.

"Fine, my Angel. We will learn your way."

Logan let go of her head and moved away, back to the bag he had brought in with him. Reaching in, he got a ring gag and approached Adena.

"No! Don't use that! No, please, Logan! Please! Ok, I'll do it. But not that, please." Her eyes became wild with fear. She had seen pornos where women used those things and it had always been something that scared her. To have her mouth held open and used at someone else's will, with no control. She was truly terrified as she thought about it.

"Really, Logan. You are right. I want to learn. Please, show me the easy way. I'm ready to learn the easy way, ok?" She smiled up at him, flirting even. She licked her lips. "See? I want to be a good student. I'll learn now."

Logan shook his head, his dark brown eyes full of sorrow. He knew she was just teasing him, trying to get her way. She wasn't really worried about becoming a good student.

"It is too late. I begged you, but you did not listen. So, we will learn another way. Please open your mouth."

Clamping down with all the force she could muster, Adena did everything possible to hold her breath as they went through the ritual once more. She refused, he held her nose, she tried to breath through her mouth, he blocked the air that way, too. In the end, she gave up, needing air as her chest ached from no oxygen and she began to feel light headed.

The ring was shoved in place, pinching the corners of her mouth. Logan pulled the strap tight, much tighter than the other gag had ever been.

Adena tried to speak, but of course only mumbled some sounds that Logan could not understand. Smiling at her, he stroked his cock a few times, preparing it for her.

Looking around the room, Adena tried to figure a way out. How could she stop this?

Moving against the walls, she tried to put distance between her and Logan. With her hands bound behind her, moving was difficult at best. The padding made it almost impossible to get good traction.

"I'm ready for you now, Angel."

Logan walked to her, his cock in his hand still. He looked at the full, beautiful lips waiting for him and shuddered, more pre-cum pooling at his tip. Another fantasy was about to be fulfilled.

Putting his cock just outside the ring, he looked down at her, gazing first at her eyes, then her lips again.

"Now, lick it for me, Angel. Get me ready. Show me you want me."

Adena did nothing.

"Angel, you are making this much harder than it has to be. Please don't make me go back to the bag."

Fearing what else he might pull out, her pink tongue slowly emerged. He pushed the head of his cock against it and then shuddered. More pre-cum oozed out.

"Yes, my Angel. That's it. Lick the head."

He watched her tongue and felt weak-kneed as he felt her lick and flick all across his head.

"Ok, Angel, I'm moving in further now. It will be ok."

She tried to shake her head, but his hands quickly came down, holding her on either side.

Slowly he moved in sliding past the ring. He fought cumming almost immediately when he felt her hot, wet mouth. He wanted to train her well. His own pleasure would have to take second priority.

Straining, he slowly pulled out again.

"This time, when I slide in, use your tongue to lick like before. Lick it and explore the head. Lick on the shaft and try to suck on it. I know it must be difficult, with the ring in place, but do your best."

Adena did as she was told, tasting his pre-cum and feeling him jump and shudder at her touch. His breathing had grown more erratic and she could tell he was straining not to cum.

The ring was hurting her mouth and she just wanted the whole experience to be finished. Deciding that she had no other choice, her new goal became to make him come quickly so that it would be over.

Adena's tongue attacked him like a small child trying to eat an ice cream before it was melted. The pink muscle swirled and licked the head as far as she could reach. It was more than Logan could have hoped for and his hips began to shake from the desire to thrust.

She felt around his dick with her tongue running along the exposed head and then fondling the shaft as best she could.

"Oh, Angel," moaned Logan. "Yes, I knew you were a good student. I knew you would learn quickly. Yes..."

He slowly pulled out a bit, then thrust deeper into her mouth, still not forcing himself in all the way. Logan loved her and wanted her to enjoy this special moment. She finally understood that she needed to pleasure him, too. And he was so thankful.

Taking one hand from her head, he began to caress her nipple again, rolling the beautiful bit of flesh between his thumb and pointer finger. The other hand moved to the back of her head, making sure that she stayed where he needed her to be.

Adena moaned a bit as he pushed in further, exciting Logan even more. Her tongue worked steadily, wanting him to cum so that he would take the ring from her mouth. Anything to release her from the ring....

"My Angel, I love you. You are so good at this. So talented. If I didn't know this was your first experience, I would think you had done this many times before. Your tongue is so perfect. You are so perfect."

He moaned as he fought to cum and pulled out from the ring a bit, trying to escape the pleasurable overload she was providing.

Unwilling to let him extend the torture any longer, Adena chased him with her tongue, snaking it out of the hole and trying to reach his cock. Logan looked down and shivered at the sight. The tip of the pink tongue was begging for him. It searched until he moved forward and then it quickly began tracing around his head once more.

"Angel, I'm coming back in. I want to please you. I see that you are enjoying yourself now." He grinned down to her. "Weren't even willing to be without my... without me... for a moment, were you?"

He slowly pushed further in, feeling her warm, wet mouth embrace him once more. Looking down at his hands on her nipple and head, Logan knew this was Heaven. He was finally with his Angel.

The realization, along with Adena's talented tongue, soon pushed him past the point of no return.

"Yes," he said, forgetting to be gentle now, and releasing her nipple to put both hands on her head and thrust as deeply into her as he could.

Adena began to gag as her throat was assaulted over and over, his cock reaching deeper than she was accustomed. Logan was heated even further by the sounds of her enjoying his dick.

"Yes, Angel, yes..."

His hips were pushing full force against her now, Adena's nose buried deep into his pubic hair with each thrust. His balls bumped against her chin and then she could feel them sway against her as he held her head against his hips, swiveling his dick deep within her mouth. Rotating his hips right and then left, he left no part of her mouth untouched. He wanted to enjoy every moment.

Adena was beginning to panic as he held her so tightly. She could barely get air and she tried to breath around his dick. Gurgling sounds came from her throat as a mixture of saliva and pre cum dripped from her lips.

Thrusting in again, Logan felt his balls tighten and the exquisite rush as cum began its final journey from his body. With both of his hands holding Adena's head tightly against him, Logan began to shake with the intensity of his climax. He yelled out as cum shot deep down Adena's throat and she struggled for breath. His hips continued to push against her as wad after wad coated the back of her throat. She finally was able to swallow enough to get a bit of air. Logan held her against him another few seconds, unwilling to leave her warm, moist mouth.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he pulled out of Heaven and looked down at his Angel. She was a vision. He wiped at the tears that had started down her face. He hadn't noticed that she was crying. Bending down, he embraced her, holding her close.

"My Angel. My wonderful Angel. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. You were so good. A perfect student."

Adena wanted to recoil from his touches, but she wanted the ring out of her mouth even more. So, she allowed him to hold her, hoping that would mean they were finished.

He moved her head up, so that she was looking in his eyes.

"Of course, I wouldn't forget you," he said, kissing her cheek, and then laying her back and slipping her panties off.

"My beautiful Angel," he said, as he spread her legs and began to lick and nibble at her clit. Now he would prove to her that he could give her the kind of pleasure she would never find anywhere else.

Adena struggled against him, trying to push her legs together and wishing he would remove the gag.

Her pleas for him to stop were lost. Without being able to form any real words, it was little more than moans and gurgles.

Her moaning fired Logan's excitement. He couldn't believe he was actually licking her amazing clit, sucking on her and feeling her writhe under him in ecstasy. Just as he had worshiped her nipples, he now set about making love to her beautiful pussy with his mouth and tongue.

"That feel good, my Angel?" he whispered up to her as he paused to look at her wet lips, glistening up at him.

More sounds came from Adena and she lifted her hips, trying to get her feet under her to move away. Logan, however, saw it as an invitation.

"I see, my Angel. You weren't ready for me to stop. Well, I won't. Not until you're dripping wet and you've cum many times for me."

Adena tried moved again, but it did no good. Lifting her bottom up slightly, Logan put both hands under her and pulled her back up and into his mouth. He was surprised that she was not wetter after the joy she had just given him, but then again, sometimes fear of the unknown could hinder sexual juices. She would learn. It would all be ok.

Wanting to please her, Logan doubled his efforts, squeezing her cheeks with his hands; he nuzzled and moaned into her pussy.

'Think of anything else,' Adena repeated to herself. She would not cum. She would not give him the satisfaction. She thought of revenge, she thought of escape, she thought of biting off that dick so it could never come near her again.

Both were determined to achieve their goals. His -- to pleasure and satisfy her completely and hers -- to avoid sexual satisfaction at any cost -- were at odds. Each had to think of new ways to achieve the goal; each had to focus completely on the task. Slowly, with each lick of his tongue and squeeze of his hand and gentle probe of his finger, Logan began to win.

He lifted her up higher, admiring her beautiful bottom and the puckered pink, fleshy hole that winked up at him. It beckoned him to taste her and explore.

Cautiously, he touched the tip of his tongue to that amazing bit of pink flesh. Adena jumped and moaned, not expecting it. Logan grinned, thankful for a response.

Spreading the cheeks a bit more, he ran his tongue up and down the crevice, enjoying her squirming in his arms. Gathering some spit in his mouth, he let it drop onto the pink puckered skin and smeared it round and round with his tongue. She moaned again and tried to move from his grip.

Adena was furious with herself. How could her body betray her? She had been strong for a while, but now...Oohhhhh...his tongue....

'Stop,' she thought, willing her body to ignore him. Instead, it began to ignore her wishes and responded to Logan's skillful tongue.

Moving back up to her sweet pussy, he trailed his tongue along each lip as his fingers continued to play with and stimulate her bum.

Her need to escape his touch increased as Adena tried to not give in. It was a battle that she knew was lost, however, as his tongue snaked inside of her, licking and exploring. She moaned and then her hips began to thrust upward as she came, her pussy making wet slurping sounds as he continued to worship her cunt.

Adena's eyes were closed and she felt her body begin to tighten again in preparation for another climax when his tongue suddenly stopped. His fingers continued to slide slowly in and out of her bum, gradually going in further and further. She felt Logan moving and looked up to see his fully erect cock coming at her once more.

He was now positioned over her so that he could pleasure her while she pleasured him.

"This is called '69' my sweet Angel. It is a way for us to cum together without me taking your virginity."

And then he was sliding his cock in her mouth once more, with no other warning. No gentle request to lick him this time. No, he was already deep inside her, pushing through the open ring to rub against the back of her throat.

His mouth returned to her clit and she shuddered at his touch. She was still so very sensitive from the recent climax and the stimulation in her ass. His fingers steadily pumped inside her and she hated herself for being so weak.

Logan began thrusting his hips deeply into her mouth, knowing that it would take longer to cum this time. Attacking her clit with no mercy, he licked it and nibbled, sucking the hard nub into his mouth and enjoying the feel of her body reacting underneath him. His hips continued to thrust into her mouth and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her bottom up to him more. It had tasted so good and he knew she liked it.

The moment that his tongue began licking her ass, Adena felt her next climax building. Her hips struggled to get closer to him so that he could use that talented tongue completely. Her own tongue was licking his shaft as she fought to get another breath. His balls lying on her nose and her mouth full of his cock, there was little Adena could do with her hands tied behind her.

The need for air was forgotten, however, as she came again, his tongue sliding in and out of her bum and his fingers working her clit, rubbing the nub furiously. She screamed, though the sound was muffled. It did not go unnoticed, however, as the vibrations from her screams traveled up and down his cock.

"Yes, my Angel!" he grunted as he came, his cum skirting deep down her throat once more. He thrust several times, forcefully pushing his cock as deep as it would go, his body quivering against her.

Adena's head was pushed firmly into the padding, struggling to swallow his cum again, until Logan rolled them over, pulling her on top of him. With her now almost sitting on his face, he contentedly lapped at her juices as they ran onto his cheeks. He smiled as he heard Adena inhale deeply and slowly lift her head up and off his cock. He was spent and enjoyed her moans as she laid her head on his thigh.

'Tomorrow,' he thought as he hugged her close to him, enjoying her shivers as his lips sucked on hers, 'tomorrow I'll be able to teach you even more.'

12