Common Ground

Story Info
Will a father and daughter ever find it?
1.6k words
4
61.3k
6
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat at his office computer typing away at some paperwork he had to get done before he went to work in the morning. Adding the finishing touches, he hit save, print, then shut down the computer. Stretching and yawning a bit, the 42 year old headed towards the door to go to bed. As soon as he yanked the door open, his 22 year old daughter, Leslie, stood with a surprised look on her face.

"Sorry, Joe, I was going scare you, but seems like you did that to me." She laughed.

"Its dad," he suggested, walking past her, too tired to entertain her conversation.

Leslie was a bit of a surprise when his ex-wife phoned him telling him the news. After trying five years of marriage, they decided it was not going to work out between the two of them. Leslie lived with her mother most of her life, but when she grew older, she wanted to get to know her father better, so she went to college closer to him.

Leslie stood five feet six inches tall, had shoulder length brown hair and went tanning religiously because she was blessed with her mother's pale skin. Her hazel eyes sat comfortably behind her plastic frames that she wore only when her contacts were bothering her. Her hips began to fill out when she was very young, and her breasts were a nice and perky 36 C. Working out was like a religion, she did it whenever she had time to, if not she'd be short and stocky like she was growing up. She got a lot of attention from guys, and had several male friends, and a loving boyfriend she'd been dating for almost a year now. Although, she could not get the attention she really wanted, from her father.

There had been many times when he would walk around in just shorts and her eyes would glaze over his muscular chest. Shaking that idea out of her head, she would try to make a joke, but that would not go over too well, so she'd retreat back to her room.

She sighed, from the brush off and headed in the opposite direction to her room.

Joe knew his daughter was only trying to be herself, but he was just too busy and swamped with work to stop and chat. He had to be up in five hours to get to work on time. He had always told himself that he wouldn't take his work home, but it was all he had and since Leslie had been staying with him on many of her vacations, he really didn't know how to handle that. She did something to him when she smiled, a feeling no father should feel towards his child. But it happened. And he didn't know if he liked it or not. It had been at least four years since he had touched a woman sexually. And the only touch he felt in that time was his own hand.

Horny, he sighed, turned the light off, and breathed heavily into slumber.

In the morning, Joe drank his coffee and read the paper. Leslie shuffled into the room brushing her hair out of her face.

"Why are you up so early?" Joe wondered. "I have to work on my thesis so I can graduate next month. I'm just about done. I wanted to get an early start so I can have fun this weekend with no worries." Leslie shut the refrigerator door and poured a glass of milk. He'd noticed things in her that he had. It wasn't like he was never around, he just never paid attention.

Deciding to pay very close attention, he looked her over. His eyes, her mother's nose and mouth, his shaped face, his stocky build, her mother's perfect breasts, and hips, and... He shook that thought away once again because he was beginning to feel a tingle deep down inside. He shut his eyes and let out a deep breath.

"What's wrong dad?" Leslie inquired.

"Nothing, tired, long day ahead." Joe pushed back the newspaper, "Hey, listen-up. I'll be home pretty late tonight, but how about tomorrow we go to a company dinner? You can go to the mall and get you something fancy. It's supposed to be a date thing, but an old man can bring his beautiful daughter, right?"

Leslie's eyes brightened up and a smile grew on her face, "That would be nice dad!" She ran around the nook and grabbed his neck planting kisses on his cheek. Her breasts pressed against his body that sent a million tiny shock waves to his member.

In her room, Leslie felt elated, as if she was finally getting through to her father. She had seen the perfect dress in a store a few days ago and had her mind set on it. She knew it was too early to call Matthew, her boyfriend, to change their plans, so she sent: "Change of plans, my house tonight!"

She giggled and through herself onto her unmade bed. Running her hands over her body, she needed to cum badly. She knew as soon as Matt got the idea, he'd head straight over, so she got up, calmed herself down and sat down at her computer to type the final pages of her paper.

After a light nap, some lunch, and a hot bubble bath, Leslie sat down to watch some television and the doorbell rang. She saw a bit of Matt's blue mustang through the window, so she hopped up and ran to the door. It was getting late and she didn't know how late was late for her father.

Matt held a single tulip in his hand, pink, and gave it to her. He'd do nice gestures for her every now and then. He pulled her close and whispered, "To finished rough years of college." Matt was seven years older than her, which didn't bother anyone because she was very mature for her age and knew how to handle herself. He was six foot even and had light brown hair and grayish-blue eyes. His hands were big, but tender, like his heart—she loved that the most about him. They were like two peas in a pod. He owned his own management company that kept him on the top of his game, so he knew a good catch when he caught it, and Leslie was a good one.

Pulling her closer, they locked eyes and kissed. She stepped inside of the foyer while he closed the door behind them. She wanted him like her life depended on it. Her heart pounded as he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. When they got to the room, he laid her on her back and began kissing the area around her neck and chin, deliberately missing her mouth. Teasing her body. He began to move his hand to her breast and gently grabbed them making circles with his thumb and pointer on her nipple.

Leslie let out a small moan and sat up pulling his shirt over his head and he doing the same to her and unhooking her bra in one swift motion. It is things like this that made Leslie know that Matt knew a few things and had been a few places. He pulled one nipple into his mouth and tug at the other with his left hand. His right held Leslie up in an upright position as her head tilted back in pleasure. Her body shook from a small orgasm. And a smile was on his face as he grabbed a pillow and placed it underneath her. He laid light kisses on her body as he made his way down to the top of her pants. Licking the line where material met flesh, he began unbuttoning her pants.

He pulled them off effortlessly, and grinned at the fact that she wore no underwear. "Quick and to the point, eh?" She nodded as he pushed her legs until her feet were comfortably on the bed. She had started shaving at his request because he said it would make her feel sexier and it would turn him on. He went right to it. Licking outside of her lips, parting them with his tongue, flicking at her clit. Bringing one hand underneath her bottom he placed his finger on the rim of her opening making small circles and sending tiny shocks through her body. She began to moan out for more.

"Mmm, it feels so good! Please, I need you now!" She yelled.

Downstairs, unknown to the two of them, Joe kicked off his shoes and sat in his recliner. Before hitting the power button on the remote, he heard a faint scream from the upstairs. So he rushed up the stairs, missing a few here and there. As he grew closer, he realized the screams were more screams of pleasure. He began to turn around, his daughter was grown, and very responsible, but curiosity got the best of him, so he crept closer to the very open door.

His eyes widened when he saw his daughters perfect body lying on the bed, with her legs propped up in the air as Matt pounded into her. She was moaning and trembling all over the place. Joe's penis woke up; he pulled it out through his open zipper and began stroking it matching Matt's thrust, wishing it was him instead of Matt.

Matt turned Leslie over and she got up on all fours and he entered her from that angle. This sent Joe over the edge along with Leslie. Both of them letting out shrieking moans and Matt followed suit. Joe, stood in clear view, "Dad?!?" Leslie shrieked out.