Common Ground Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers

He told her about his family, and about growing up as the middle child between an older sister and younger brother. He was a jock in high school, and that's how he and Mike had met. They'd played both football and baseball together for three years. Even though Alec was a year ahead of Mike, they got along well, eventually hanging out together even when they weren't in school. They'd even double dated a few times.

When Alec graduated from high school, he hadn't been ready to go straight to college. Instead, he worked for a year, making just enough money to buy gas for his car and pay his parents the rent they'd started demanding as soon as he graduated. Knowing that he had to do something, but still not hot on the idea of college, Alec had enlisted in the Navy.

He told Cammie about his four years in the service. She seemed impressed with his exciting stories of being on an aircraft carrier and of his exotic travels. He'd learned a lot during his time in the Navy, eventually specializing in troubleshooting complex computer systems. He'd only been back for a month and already he'd been able to land a good job doing the same thing in the private sector.

Since Cammie had candidly told him about her previous relationships, he told her about his as well. Not that there was much to tell. He'd had a serious girlfriend his senior year in high school, and they'd gotten engaged immediately after graduation. His fiancee had not been happy at all with his decision to join the Navy, and a few months after he enlisted he got a "Dear John" letter from her. He told Cammie that she was married now to someone else and was busy having babies, and that things had probably worked out for the best.

Since then he hadn't had any major relationships, just a series of one or two night stands. He grinned at Cammie and said, "That's an easy habit to fall into when you're not sure the next time you'll be in port...or when you'll have your next opportunity."

Cammie beamed and said, "So what you're trying to tell me is that you're a male slut!"

"I, uh, got around. Now that I'm out of the Navy though, I want to put aside my evil ways. Or at least some of them, anyway!", Alec said with a wicked little smile. Cammie laughed in response, and he realized he loved the way she laughed so easily.

"That's okay," she said, "I prefer experienced men anyway." She gave him a teasing grin and they both broke out laughing.

They were interrupted with the arrival of their meal. The steaks looked and smelled great and they both dove into the food with gusto. Alec found it arousing that Cammie relished her food with a hearty appetite. Somehow it suggested that maybe she had other appetites that were indulged equally as much. The thought caused an inward shudder to run through him.

After they'd finished their excellent filets, they sat talking for awhile as they polished off the bottle of wine. They were both relaxed and having a good time, neither one of them in a big hurry to leave. Alec noticed that the longer they sat there, the more intense and lingering their moments of eye contact became.

Finally, they'd been sitting there so long that they both agreed that it was time to be going. Alec definitely wasn't ready to have the evening end already, so he asked Cammie if she'd like to go to a jazz club that he knew and maybe have another drink.

She didn't have to consider very long at all. "Sure, sounds great. I'm in no rush to get home, either."

She smiled sweetly at him, and his stomach tingled with excitement. He was thrilled that Cammie apparently liked him as much as he liked her.

"How about you follow me to my condo and we can go in one car? I live close and I'd be glad to drive." He hoped she didn't think he was just trying to get her to his place. Not that the thought hadn't crossed his mind, but he didn't want to rush things. This was the first date he'd had in a very long time that was actually about more than sex, and he very much wanted it to go well.

"That's fine with me. I'm a lousy night-time navigator and I'd probably get lost if you tried to give me directions anyway," she said.

He offered her his arm again as they left the restaurant and walked her to her car He liked the feeling of her arm linked with his. He got the impression that she did too.

He laughed when they got to her car, a purple Chrysler Sebring. He pointed out his car to her...also a Sebring, only his was dark green. Cammie grinned and said, "I knew you had taste! I guess it's true that great minds think alike."

He got into his car and pulled away with Cammie following. He caught himself glancing at her in the rearview mirror several times just because he wanted to look at her. He couldn't keep his eyes off her.

They pulled up outside his condo and both of them parked. Alec asked, "Would you mind if I ran inside and checked on my cat real quick? You can either come in or wait here, whichever you prefer. It'll just take a sec."

Cammie smiled and replied, "I'll come in with you. That way I can find out for sure that you really do have a cat!"

He led the way to his front door and both of them went inside. Cammie's eyes took in the view of the entryway and his living room.

"Nice place," she said, "it's a lot bigger than it looks from the outside."

"It only looks bigger because it's still half empty!" he laughed. Being fresh out of the Navy he hadn't had a chance to accumulate much furniture or decorations. It looked a little sparse, but he had all the necessities.

"Blanca! Here kitty," he called out.

The cat didn't appear, so he headed off toward the kitchen looking for her. His damn cat could be so stubborn. The only time she came on command was when he had food for her.

Blanca was in the kitchen, sprawled out on the linoleum floor in a pitiful looking pile of white fluff. She meowed and raised her head slightly, but didn't make any other effort to move.

Cammie came into the kitchen behind Alec and cooed, "Oh, poor thing. She still doesn't look like she feels too good, Alec. Maybe it would be better if you stayed home with her."

"You might be right. The vet told me it was just some kind of upset stomach, but she's so old I worry about her. I've had her since I was eleven and I'm attached to her. My sister took care of her while I was gone, and I really missed her," he replied while gently petting the cat.

"I feel rotten about this though," he said, "I was really having a good time and was looking forward to taking you out for some music and drinks."

"Don't feel bad about it, Alec. If the situation were reversed I'd be cat-sitting in a heartbeat!" Cammie smiled sympathetically at him.

"Tell you what," he said, "I rented a couple of new movies I planned to watch sometime this weekend. Why don't you hang out here with me for awhile and we can watch one of them? I have a couple of bottles of wine to choose from if you'd like."

"That's fine with me, Alec. Actually, a quiet evening with you and a movie sounds just as good as going out," she admitted with a smile.

Alec stepped closer to Cammie. "Thanks for being so understanding. I promise I'll make it up to you."

With that he leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. He thought he heard her breath catch in her throat as his lips met the soft skin of her cheek. Her emerald eyes were smiling at him when she looked up at him.

They went back into the living room where the television was, and Alec told Cammie to make herself comfortable on the sofa while he went to get the cat comfortably settled and to fetch some wine for them. He gestured at a pile of videotapes on the shelf by the tv, and he told her to go ahead and pick one out.

As he left the room, he realized he couldn't wait to sit down on the couch next to her. To watch her smile at him. To hear her laugh. To touch her warm skin. To kiss her. He felt his cock twitch in response to the thought of kissing her. "Whoa, buddy," he said to himself, "don't get too carried away. Just let the pretty lady call the shots and see where it leads."

**********

Cammie sorted through the videos Alec had rented and picked out a comedy that was supposed to be hilarious. She was going to pop it in the VCR when she noticed that there was already a tape in the machine. She ejected the tape and examined it. There was no label on it so it must have been something Alec had recorded himself.

Unable to contain her curiousity, she put the unlabeled tape back in and pushed the "play" button on the VCR. Immediately the tv screen was filled with images and sounds of naked bodies, writhing and moaning, fucking and sucking.

Cammie let out a startled giggle, and her mind started to race. How should she handle this? If Alec knew she'd seen the tape, then he might be embarrassed or even ashamed. Or maybe when he saw the she wasn't offended, then they could have some very interesting conversation. Or, best of all, maybe he'd be as turned on as she was and they'd end up in each other's arms.

Even though they'd only just met, Cammie wanted Alec very badly. He had quickly charmed her, impressed her, and without even trying had turned her on. All evening long the only time she had only been able to pry her eyes off his muscular body was when she was looking at his handsome face. It had been too long since she'd been with anybody and now she was primed and ready.

Her heart had been thumping heavily in her chest since Alec had kissed her on the cheek. That one moment of contact between his warm lips and her face affected her like being hit by a bolt of lightning. She momentarily forgot how to breathe, and she immediately, desperately wanted more.

Cammie made her decision. She left the tape playing, and she turned up the volume enough so that he'd be able to hear it in the other room. She sat back on the sofa and watched, and waited for Alec to reappear.

**********

"Fuck!"

That was Alec's first thought when he heard the sounds coming from the living room. His mind went into overdrive as he tried to remember if he'd taken the skin flick he'd been watching the other night out of the VCR. Given the sounds of moaning and nasty phrases he was hearing, then the answer was no.

How was she reacting to this? Was she freaking out over it? Alec tried to gather his thoughts while he settled the cat on a soft blanket and poured them both a generous glass of wine. He was somewhat encouraged that even after a couple of minutes, she hadn't stormed in to confront him, and also, she hadn't as of yet turned off the tape.

Not knowing what else to do, he took a deep breath and headed back to the living room carrying the wine glasses.

As he entered the room, he could see that the movie was at the point of the very hot threesome scene he'd particularly liked. There was a blonde, busty woman and a petite brunette double timing a guy with a huge dick, both of them enthusiastically slurping at his cock.

Cammie was watching the tape, and when she noticed Alec's return, she looked up smiling and said, "Well, you said I could pick the movie. This one was already in the machine so I thought I'd check it out."

"You like porno movies?" Alec asked, relaxing.

This woman was just too good to be true. He sat down next to her and handed her one of the wine glasses.

"I like some of them very much. Don't worry about it Alec, it certainly doesn't offend my tender sensibilities. It might surprise you to know that back when Terry and I were living together and neither one of us had dates, we'd occasionally rent a skin flick and watch it together."

Two girls watching porn together? Alec's mind automatically pictured them both naked and doing a lot more than just watching. He just had to find out how close to the truth that was.

As Cammie sipped, he asked, "You and Terry watched them together? Um, don't take this the wrong way, but are you two bisexual?" He licked his lips in anticipation of her answer.

**********

"Terry claims to be bisexual, even though she's never actually had sex with a woman," Cammie replied evenly, "but I don't know if I'd call myself that. I can't believe I'm telling you this, but when we watched movies together, sometimes we took turns masturbating while the other watched. We never actually 'did the nasty'...the farthest we ever went was kissing. I enjoyed it, but I think it would take a whole lot more to make me think of myself as bi."

Cammie felt her face flush at the memories. Terry was her best friend and she wasn't the least bit ashamed of the little bit of sexual exploration that they'd done. It has been pleasurable, but neither one of them had taken the lead in pursuing it any further.

That was about the time Mike came into Terry's life and the experiments, as Cammie liked to think of them, stopped. She and Terry still talked openly about their sex lives, but neither of them had brought up the subject of their experimentation together since. It was almost as if neither of them wanted to risk their friendship to begin a truly sexual relationship.

Cammie told Alec the whole story and wasn't the least bit surprised when he told her that the whole idea of two (or more) women together aroused him. Her heart pounded with mounting excitement when she realized that he wasn't just saying that. The evidence was causing his pants to bulge nicely.

She was almost dizzy. Her desire for Alec was growing faster and stronger, and her body was urging her on. She could feel herself growing wet between the legs as she eyed his still-clothed erection.

*********

Alec took a big gulp of his wine while playing the image of Cammie and Terry masturbating and kissing each other in his mind. He'd only seen a photo of Terry that Mike had shown him, but he could easily picture Cammie fingering herself with Terry watching and vice versa. His cock, which had stiffened immediately when Cammie told him about watching movies with Terry, now felt like it was stretching the seams of his briefs.

Alec saw Cammie looking at his crotch and he knew that she knew he was hard. She smiled and turned her face back to the writhing bodies on the tv screen. Soon her mouth was slightly open and her breath was coming quick and shallow. She looked so fucking hot.

This whole thing was like a fantasy come true. He was sitting next to this beautiful, apparently turned on woman, watching an x-rated video. He thought it was time to see if he could move this fantasy along in the right direction.

He scooted over on the sofa, until he was right next to her and their legs were lightly touching. He reached out and gently rested his hand on her leg, just above the knee. Cammie's eyes left the tv screen and met his. Behind the gorgeous green color of her eyes, he could swear there was a fire burning. Her gaze was smoldering.

Alec was getting ready to tell Cammie how gorgeous her eyes were when a loud moan from the movie drew their attention to the television screen. A dark haired man was enthusiastically fucking a blonde who was moaning in ecstacy. The man's face was contorted with pleasure and exertion as he thrust his cock into the woman's shaved pussy over and over.

"I want to fuck you like that, Cammie." Alec said without thinking. He was shocked that he'd actually said it out loud and his face reflected his surprise.

He opened his mouth to apologize, but Cammie put her finger to his lips, shushing him. She was smiling, and when she spoke, her voice was low and sexy. "Me too, Alec. I want you like that too."

Both of them sat their wine glasses down at the same time and faced each other. Alec leaned forward to kiss her and Cammie met him halfway. Her lips were so soft and warm, searching. He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer, and her lips parted beneath his. Their tongues met in an urgent, electric contact. Her breath came warm and fast as she breathed into his mouth.

With each passing second Alec could feel his passion building, and he knew Cammie was feeling the same way. Alec left her lips and began gently kissing and nuzzling her long, graceful neck. Cammie lay her head on the back of the couch, giving him free access.

Alec went back to Cammie's lips, kissing her as his desire crested even higher. He began caressing her shoulders and arms, and unable to wait even another second, he slid his hand inside her dress and cupped her left breast. He ran his fingers over it's shape through the silky fabric of her bra. When his fingers passed over her erect nipple, he could feel Cammie shudder.

Cammie's hands also began to wander. She had one arm around his neck, and she gently massaged his neck before running her fingers through his thick chestnut brown hair. Her other hand rested on his thigh, her fingers kneading the sizeable muscle underneath.

By the time they broke their kiss both of them were panting. "I'd like to take you upstairs to my bedroom," he whispered hoarsely. He desperately wanted to get her naked and stretch out next to her so he could enjoy her body thoroughly.

Cammie nodded, smiling. "Lead the way, Alec." Her voice trembled slightly, reflecting the level of her arousal.

*********

Alec switched off the movie and stood, offering his hand to her. Cammie took his hand and got to her feet next to him, once again marveling at the sheer size of him. He made her feel positively petite.

As he led her up the flight of stairs to his bedroom, he kept glancing back at her almost as if he expected her to disappear in a puff of smoke. Cammie was thoroughly enjoying the view of his tight ass as he worked his way up the stairs.

They entered the bedroom, and the first thing Cammie noticed was his huge bed. It looked to be king sized, and it was neatly made. He switched on the bedside lamp and turned it down to its lowest setting, bathing the room in a subtle amber glow.

As he turned back to her, Cammie felt her excitement swelling within her. She reached out and put her hand on his chest, stopping him a couple feet from her. She smiled seductively at him, and in one quick move, she grabbed the hem of her dress skirt and pulled it upward, peeling her dress off.

His eyes went wide and his mouth momentarily dropped open in surprise. Cammie stood before him wearing a pale blue satin bra and panties, tan thigh high stockings with lace around the band, and her low heeled black pumps.

Alec made a noise that sounded like "ohhh" and stepped forward, taking Cammie into his arms. He kissed her and held her tight, virtually crushing her against him. His hands caressed her bare shoulders and back, raising goose bumps everywhere he touched.

She felt his fingers working at the tiny hooks on her bra, and he had it undone in a few seconds. He broke their kiss and gently slid the bra off her shoulders, exposing her full round breasts. Her large, pale pink nipples were fully erect, and were surrounded by pebbly flesh that begged to be touched.

Alec just stared at her large breasts for a few seconds, admiring them. Then he reached up and gingerly cupped them, feeling their substantial weight in his hands. Cammie shuddered with pleasure as he ran his thumbs over her aroused nipples.

Alec leaned over and sucked Cammie's ripe left nipple into his mouth, running his tongue over it and lightly sucking. Cammie gasped, and he responded by lavishing the same attention on her right nipple.

Cammie was so excited, and she could feel the wetness spreading between her legs and trickling over her sensitive labia. She was desperate to see, touch, and feel Alec's cock.

He straightened up, and with his hands on her shoulders gently sat her down on the bed.

"My turn," he said with a wicked smile.

He pulled his shirt off over his head, exposing his massive, hairy chest and chiseled arms. He then kicked off his shoes, and slowly began unzipping his pants.

Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers