Common Ground Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers

Cammie leaned over and tenderly kissed his lips. "I couldn't resist, Alec," she whispered, smiling. "I just had to touch you."

"Touch me anytime, baby. You know I can never get enough. It seems like I owe you one now, though," he replied with a contented sigh in his voice.

"I have no doubt you'll return the favor ten-fold. Go back to sleep now and have sweet dreams about how you'll do it," Cammie said with another quick kiss.

Terry's face suddenly appeared over the top of their seats, looking down at them. "Newlyweds," she said, shaking her head in mock disgust. "You just can't keep 'em off each other."

She then exploded into a laughter that was infectious, spreading from one friend to the next.

**********

After a brief layover in L.A. and the remainder of the flight over the Pacific, the foursome arrived in Honolulu on schedule. Since they'd picked up several hours in changing time zones, it was only noon when they got into their rental car for the ride to the hotel.

They were all excited during the drive, commenting on the lush tropical scenery and the perfect temperate climate. Not even the beauty of the island could make any of them forget the coming evening,however.

When they arrived at the hotel, they decided to get checked in, quickly change clothes, and go get something to eat before relaxing on the beach for awhile. They were all starving since none of them had touched the unidentifiable airplane food that had been offered to them.

They went up to their rooms, adjoining suites on the thirtieth floor of the hotel overlooking Waikiki beach. The view from each room was magnificent, taking in the beach, the azure blue water, and Diamond Head in the distance.

The two ladies changed into shorts and t-shirts, with their bikinis on underneath for their trip to the beach later. Alec and Mike dressed similarly in t-shirts and swim trunks.

They went down to the hotel restaurant for lunch, and were thrilled to be seated outside on a veranda overlooking the swimming pool, and beyond, the varied shades of blue of the Pacific. Along with their wonderul lunch of fresh seafood, each of them drank two mai-tais. By the time lunch was over, all of them were relaxed and in high spirits.

They headed out to the beach, laughing and enjoying each other's company thoroughly. After staking out a spot and spreading out their beach towels, Cammie and Terry grinned at each other and stood up together.

"Gentlemen, if we may have your attention, please," Terry announced. "We will now unveil the latest in sexy swimwear for your viewing pleasure."

With that, both women stripped off their t-shirts and modeled their bikini tops for the guys. Cammie's top was a bright aqua blue color, and the fabric was shiny and sleek looking. The top was tiny, and came dangerously close to not quite covering Cammie's plentiful breasts. Her abundant cleavage was fetchingly displayed for anyone who wanted to look.

Terry's top was the same style as Cammie's, only hers was fire-engine red. Her smaller, high set breasts were also barely covered, and the outline of her nipples could be clearly seen through the slick-looking fabric.

Next they peeled off their shorts, revealing thong bikini bottoms matching the colors of the tops. Standing side by side, the two women were a beautiful contrast. Cammie was taller and curvier, with fair skin and gleaming auburn hair. Terry was petite and darker skinned, with a tight, pixieish body and nearly black hair. They eyed each other appreciatively as the men appraised them both with lust-filled eyes.

"Geez, you two," Alec commented with a wide grin, "with you all looking like that, Mike and I are going to spend all day pulling horny men off of you!"

"Yeah, right," Terry said, "starting with each other!"

Cammie sat, then stretched out on their little beach towel island in the hot sand. She patted the towel next to her, and said to Terry, "Come here, Terry. With my pale skin, I'm going to need plenty of sunblock."

With a playful wink, Cammie held out a bottle of SPF 20 and asked her, "Do you mind?"

Terry didn't miss a beat. She plopped down on the towel next to Cammie and purred, "I'd be glad to. After all, we can't have you fried to a crisp for our big night tonight."

Terry took the bottle of sunblock from Cammie, and Cammie rolled over onto her stomach. Terry smiled at Mike and Alec with a devilish grin, then squirted some of the lotion into the palm of her hand.

Alec beamed at Mike and said, "Looks like we're in for a little show right here on the beach." Without taking his eyes from the girls, Mike replied, "Oh yeah. Well, the travel brochure did say this place was paradise!"

Turning her attention to her best friend, Terry began to rub the lotion into the creamy skin of Cammie's shoulders and back. She spread the lotion with smooth, massaging strokes, and Cammie was soon purring with contentment at being pampered by her friend.

As Terry worked her way lower on Cammie's back, she abruptly pulled open the tie to Cammie's bikini top. "Strap's in the way. Besides, the sunblock might fade the color," she said with a smile in her voice.

Cammie's breasts were now half covered, and that was only because she was laying on her stomach. With a soft touch, Terry leaned closer and began rubbing lotion into Cammie's upper torso, moving forward down the sides of her partially exposed breasts.

Cammie turned her head so she could see Alec and Mike on the other side of her. She smiled happily at them, then she closed her eyes. Her enjoyment of this was obvious.

Both of the men already had erections, watching their wives' public play and the delight they took in it. When Terry slid her hands downward and over the curve of Cammie's exposed ass, both Alec and Mike let out a quiet gasp.

As Terry continued down the back of Cammie's toned thighs, she made a point to rub her bikini-covered tits over Cammie's back. Cammie sighed softly, "Ohhh..."

With a giggle and without warning, Terry quickly put a screeching halt to things with a sentence. "Well, Cam, do you think we have them properly primed for this evening?"

On cue, Cammie simply replied, "Yep!" With that, Terry re-tied Cammie's bikini top, and Cammie sat up and took the lotion bottle from Terry. Cammie quickly finished the job of putting sunblock on her front side, then gave the men a contrived, innocent smile. She then casually lay back on the towels next to Terry to soak up the sun.

"Oh man," said Mike, "that is a cruel, cruel thing to do to a guy. My cock is gonna be hard for at least an hour!"

That sent both women into a fit of laughter. "Honey," Terry said, "that was the whole point. We're trying to make sure you boys are hornier than you've ever been before in your lives!"

Alec broke in, "Trust me ladies, you're doing a fine job!" He grinned and blew a kiss at both of them.

**********

After a couple of hours on the beach, lounging in the sun and taking occasional dips in the warm ocean, the two couples decided to split up for some rest before dinner. They were all pretty tired from the long flight and the time zone changes they'd been through.

They were to be ready in three hours, dressed for a nice dinner and drinks. By mutual agreement, there would be no sex during the "rest period." Everyone wanted to be refreshed and recharged for the night's fun.

In their room, Cammie and Alec both immediately stripped naked and climbed into their bed. They held each other, talking quietly, enjoying each other's closeness. Just as Cammie was drifting off to sleep, Alec asked her, "Cammie, I want to ask this just one more time. To be sure. It won't hurt you to see me with Terry?"

"No baby, it won't hurt me. I know that you love me, and that this is just erotic fun. Alec, I can't wait to see your cock sliding into Terry's pussy. I know her body almost as well as I know my own and I want to see you make her feel what I do. You'll love it and I will to.

Kissing her forehead, Alec said, "And I love to see you come, whether it's with me, with Terry, with Mike, or by yourself...I don't care. I just love it."

They fell asleep, secure in their new marriage. They were ready.

**********

Throughout the evening, subtle changes were taking place between the two couples. At dinner, Alec and Terry sat on one side of the booth, and Cammie and Mike sat on the other. By the time dinner was over and they'd polished off two bottles of good wine, Mike was stroking Cammie's thigh through her skirt, and Alec had his arm around Terry, caressing her shoulder.

On the crowded dance floor during a slow dance, Terry squeezed Alec's ass, and Cammie found herself grinding hotly against Mike. Cammie looked at Alec often, only to find him looking back at her. He would smile at her encouragingly, and she would return his smile before they both returned their attention to tonight's partners. Cammie was completely aroused, and knowing the others as she did, she knew they were as hot as she was.

By the time they returned to the hotel, each of the four was horny and ready for action. In Cammie and Alec's room, the four of them drank a toast "to friends and sex." After the toast, as they stood, Terry abruptly grabbed Cammie and kissed her hard. "I can't wait to see you getting fucked by my husband, honey," Terry whispered when she broke the kiss.

"Oh, me neither, Ter. I know how tight your pussy is. I know how big Alec's cock is. I will love seeing the look on your face when he's all the way inside you."

They kissed again, standing with their arms wrapped around each other. Alec was so aroused hearing these two beautiful women talking nasty to each other. He stepped up behind Terry and leaned into her. He bent over a bit at the waist to reach her and began softly kissing her neck. He slid his arms around her waist.

Mike took up the same position behind Cammie, and the two women were sandwiched between the two men. Cammie groaned, loving the feeling of kissing Terry's lips at the same time she could feel Mike's erection pressing into her ass. She knew Terry could feel Alec's cock pressing against her the same way and it thrilled her.

As they pulled back from the kiss, Cammie said hoarsely, "Let's get these clothes off now. Everybody. I can't wait to feel skin on skin."

Nobody argued. Everyone stepped apart, and quickly and quietly took off their clothes. Nobody was interested in seductive stripping tonight, they just wanted to be naked and next to each other as fast as they could manage.

In less than a minute, they were all completely nude and were enjoying the sight of each other's flesh. They stood silently, looking at each other, wondering who was going to make the next move.

It was Alec. He took his wife in his arms and kissed her passionately, and with a soft smile he released her and turned to Terry. He had to lean over a bit to reach her lips, and he kissed her hard. She responded with a soft sigh of pleasure.

Cammie turned to Mike, and he wrapped his arms around her. It felt a little strange to her, since Alec was several inches taller than Mike. It felt good though. His erection was pressing into her stomach, and his skin was hot against hers. He kissed her, and she opened her mouth to him, meeting his tongue with hers.

Out of the corner of her eye, Cammie could see Alec wrap his arms around Terry, and effortlessly lift her up to his level. Still kissing, Terry wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist, holding on to him tightly.

Cammie was surprised how much it aroused her to see Terry wrapped around Alec like a second skin, and to see Alecs' huge hard-on poised just below where her pussy was pressed against him. She couldn't suppress a moan into Mike's mouth.

Mike's hand slid between them and found Cammie's tit. He began lightly pinching the sensitive nipple, fully hardening it instantly. Cammie gasped and ran her hands down Mike's back and over his ass, pulling him tighter against her.

Cammie and Mike broke their kiss and looked over when they heard a lusty moan coming from Terry. She still had her arms and legs wrapped around Alec, but she had slid down a few inches, and he was now supporting her and rubbing her pussy lips with his cock.

Alec made eye contact with Cammie and grinned broadly. She smiled back, and she moved her hand down to Mike's cock, running her fingers over it. He groaned happily and slid his hand down, his fingers finding her waiting pussy. He slipped his fingers between her pussy lips, wetting them, before rubbing her hard clit in small circles. Cammie parted her legs slightly to give him better access, and she gripped his cock tighter, firmly stroking him.

Returning her gaze to Alec and Terry, Cammie saw Alec turn around and gently set Terry down on the edge of the bed. Terry's legs dangled off the side of the bed, and Alec dropped to his knees in front of her. He lifted her legs and spread them wide, draping them over his broad shoulders.

Looking up at Terry he growled, "I'm going to lick your pretty little pussy now Terry. I'm going to lick your clit and fuck you with my tongue, to get you ready for my cock."

Terry, Mike, and Cammie all moaned in response to his words. Cammie whispered to Mike, giving his cock a tight squeeze as she spoke. "Let's join them on the bed. I want to feel you at the same time we're getting a better view of Alec eating Terry's pussy."

Mike nodded enthusiastically, and they moved to the bed. Just as Alec dipped his tongue between Terry's swollen labia, Cammie climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. Remaining on all fours, she leaned over, getting a closer look at her husband's tongue working on her best friend's pussy.

Terry writhed with ecstasy as Alec rhythmically licked the entire length of her wet slit before teasing her clit with flicking strokes. She was even more thrilled when she saw Mike get on his knees on the floor behind Cammie and start eating her pussy from behind.

Cammie moaned when she felt Mike's tongue on her aching clit Cammie intently watched Alec's mouth as he pleasured Terry, and at the same time she began wiggling her ass, grinding her pussy against Mike's tongue.

Terry was now moaning almost constantly, already nearing climax. She was in heaven watching her husband tonguing Cammie, and the corresponding looks of pleasure on her best friend's face. As she thrust her hips, fucking Alec's face, she reached up and began pinching Cammie's irresistible nipples.

Cammie squealed with delight, and returned the favor, reaching over and rolling Terry's rock hard nipple between her fingers. Cammie watched as Terry began to shudder, and she knew Terry was going to come. Terry cried out, her body jerking with the force of her orgasm.

At that moment, Mike began sucking hard on her clit, and Cammie sailed over the edge with her own powerful climax. Her eyes snapped shut, and she saw stars and her head spun. She howled with pleasure, and she could feel her pussy contracting and relaxing in uncontrollable spasms.

When she opened her eyes again, she saw Alec smiling at her, his handsome face covered with Terry's juices. She watched him stand up, his cock angling out from his body, hard and pulsing. Cammie could tell how excited he was and she knew how badly he wanted to come now.

Stepping forward, Alec positioned his massive cock at the entrance to Terry's small pussy. Cammie knew that it was going to be a tight fit. Alec was simply a big man, and Terry was a tiny woman. This was going to be interesting.

Cammie could feel Mike rubbing his cock against her ass, and he leaned forward over her shoulder so he could see Terry and Alec better. She could hear Mike breathing hard in her ear as he saw Alec's cock poised against Terry's wet hole.

Very gently, Alec slid his dick between Terry's pussy lips, and pushed his cock-head inside her. He groaned at Terry's unyielding tightness. Terry gasped, her eyes opening wider in surprise. Even with only the head of his cock inside her, Terry said, "Oh god, Alec, you're so big! I don't know if your cock will fit in my pussy!"

Alec smiled softly at her and said, "Don't worry, Terry. I won't hurt you. I'll go as slow as you need."

Sympathetic, Cammie leaned over and kissed Terry sweetly. "Just relax, honey. Relax and enjoy it. I know you'll love how his cock feels when it's all the way in your pussy."

Very slowly, Alec pushed his cock deeper into Terry, a half inch at a time. Terry was breathing fast and hard, obviously struggling to accommodate Alec's sheer size.

Cammie whispered to Terry, "I bet I can help you relax. I know what you need."

With a sly grin, Cammie shifted her position, putting one arm on either side of Terry, still on all fours. She moved her head down, and stretching out her tongue, began licking the top side of Terry's clit. Terry moaned, and Cammie could clearly see Alec's cock move a bit farther into Terry's pussy.

Cammie was so aroused, tasting Terry's ambrosia-like flavor and watching her husband's cock slowly disappear into Terry's cunt. When she felt Mike climb onto the bed behind her, she momentarily paused her oral work on Terry's clit and looked back at him.

"Oh, Mike, please put your cock in me. My pussy is ready for your hard dick. Please." With that, she turned back and resumed licking Terry's engorged clit.

As Mike got on his knees behind her and easily shoved his cock into her, Cammie groaned and leaned as far forward as she could, and began alternately licking Terry's clit and the still exposed portion of her husband's cock.

Terry began trying to push her hips forward to meet Cammie's probing tongue. As a result, Alec's cock moved deeper and deeper into her, until finally he was all the way in. Terry's pussy was tight around him like a fist, and he could feel that his cock-head was pressing into her uterus. He moaned at the deliciously tight sensation, and slowly began to withdraw once again.

Mike was enthusiastically pumping his dick into Cammie from behind, loving the view of Alec's huge cock all the way inside his wife. As Alec began to pull out again, Mike could feel Cammie move forward and start slurping at Terry's pussy and Alec's cock once more.

Terry moaned with pleasure as she could feel Alec pushing into her again, this time much easier. At the same time, Cammie helped out with her wet tongue on her clit. Looking up, Terry could see Mike jamming his rod hard into Cammie's pussy.

Once Alec could freely slide his cock into Terry, Cammie straightened up again so she could watch him fucking her. She was entralled with the sight of his huge dick disappearing into Terry's pussy, then reappearing, shiny with wetness. She could feel Mike pounding into her her and she thrust her hips back to meet him.

Cammie became totally lost in the experience. Her senses were pleasantly overloaded with all that was happening. The room was filled with moaning and whispers of pleasure, and she could breathe in the heady scent of sex. She watched Alec fucking Terry harder, and she thought she could feel Mike's cock growing even larger inside her pussy.

Mike couldn't take anymore. Between his cock in Cammie's impossibly wet slit, the moans of delight coming from his wife, and the look of sheer bliss on Alec's face, Mike had to come. He felt the tingling begin in his balls, and his body went totally rigid as the tingling spread like wildfire. Every muscle in his body spasmed simultaneously, and his cock erupted, emptying his load of cum deep into Cammie's cunt.

Cammie felt Mike's hot cum filling her, and that sensation combined with all the other stimuli brought her off too. She cried out loudly, and through the waves of ecstasy she could hear Terry scream that she was coming also. While they were both still climaxing, Cammie leaned over and kissed Terry wildly.

Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers