Common-Sense Talk With Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers

"Hey, how about this option? We can dry off and cuddle in bed for a while and see if there's any more cum I can coax out of that cock of yours. It seems to be ready again!"

They padded each other dry and soon, mother and son lay naked together, arms and legs intertwined, in the middle of the bed, uncovered, the bed having been stripped down to the sheets. For the longest time, they kissed each other lightly as their hands explored each other's bodies, both shying from the more sensitive areas. But soon, Margaret, feeling her son's stiff shaft pushing against her belly, found her son's cock too much to resist and promptly the kissing became more passionate, causing Bill to begin to middle finger his mother's clit. Bill's tongue darted into his mother's mouth, surprising her.

"You sure do like to use that tongue, don't you, sugar?" She questioned, breaking the kiss.

"Sorry mom! French kissing not your thing?" Bill asked.

"Just surprised me is all." She explained. "But I have no objections at all." Then added. "I must be getting old and my memory is getting bad. I'm simply amazed at how hard your cock is and how quick it comes up. Your uncle was like that too."

"Being with you is extremely exciting." He replied, willing to accept the references or comparisons to his namesake uncle. Was he not the one in bed with her?

Their lips met once more together, and soon their tongues were fencing with each other. Bill found his mother very adapt at French kissing, her mouth sucking on his tongue passionately.

As their tongues fenced, Margaret had a firm grip on her son's cock as he humped her thigh and it was evident by his heavy breathing that what she was doing was having the desired effect. She concentrated on massaging her son's cock just so, giving him all the time he needed to come to orgasm. As his breathing became extremely accelerated, she was inspired to help things along a bit;

"Fuck mommy." She whispered into his ear with catty anticipation "Your mommy wants that warm cum. Fuck mommy good."

"Agggggggggggg!"

With her son's growl of completion, Margaret felt the warm fluid shoot upon her wrist and thigh and found it intoxicating. She looked down to see another good amount of milky white semen.

"I love it!" She exclaimed, marveling at the amount of semen and massaging it over his shaft and her own thigh. "I love it! I love your cum!"

With her leg raised, she, massaging his cum onto her thigh, he, in the heat of passion, wanting desperately to put something inside of her, wiped his middle finger through the semen and slid his middle finger into her, his rhythm a bit on the aggressive side. He rotated his finger, intoxicated by her warm depths and her sensuous moans of pleasure and the words of encouragement his mother was voicing .

"You get me so excited!" Margaret cried. "You will never tell, will you, what a wanton woman I am?"

"Our secret, mom."

She lifted her left leg still higher to give him more access to her. His forefinger jointed his middle finger and after a few strokes his mother rolled to her back and spread eagled, forcing him to his knees between her raised and bent knees. As she supported her widely spread, lifted legs, her ass matched his fingers as they plunged into her and in quick order she appeared to lose touch with reality as she moaned and groaned and gyrated over the bed. Soon, her head was against the headboard and she could not retreat any further. Her hands, no longer able to reach his cock, squeezed her breasts and plucked viciously at her nipples.

"You motherfucker!" She growled, in an accusing voice, over and over and over again. "You fuckin, motherfucker?"

Relentlessly, Bill finger fucked his mother with two fingers. Her pussy was again sopping wet and the sheet beneath her attested to the juices running from her. Unbeknownst to both of them was the fact that she was not going to orgasm in such a state of excitement, but he was memorized by what he was doing to her and could not stop the assault. She was indeed sexually delirious. She had never been in such a state of sexual excitement. Pain and pleasure mingled, so near the peak but unable to drop off the edge. Her pussy was being battered and stabbed, the incestuous desire so great she could not stop her son's assault to her pussy. It must be noted that her moans of pleasure gave her son, Bill, no indication of anxiety. At this moment, he was faultless. But, there was a sense of pain, which she wanted desperately to escape, but the headboard blocked that escape. Both incestuous souls lost in time, nearly 20 minutes passed. One delirious and exhausted, the other intoxicated with lust and mesmerized.

VVRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggg

Then, the phone rang. To both of them, it seemed a dream and Bill did not withdraw his fingers from his mother's pussy until the fifth ring, with his mother noting her displeasure as he jumped from the bed to retrieve the phone.

"You bastard!" She shouted, not knowing whether the pain or pleasure caused her outburst.

"Hello." Bill said, trying to calm is beating heart. "No, I had to unlock the door we were just getting out for lunch. Yeah, I could pick up some milk on the way home. How late are you going to be? I'll see you then. Love you too. Bye."

He turned to see and hear his mother crying. "Mom! What's wrong? Are you all right?"

"I told you not to stop. Damn you!" She sobbed. "Get your ass dressed and get out of here! NOW!!"

"You told me no such thing!" He defended. "You're being silly! We had to answer the damn phone. I didn't know how late Pat would be working. She could have stopped by here, you know?"

"I said get out! NOW!" She cried. "Get the fuck out!"

Margaret sobbed the whole time her son got dressed. She had no idea why she was crying. She didn't want him to stay, but she didn't want him to go either.

Bill redressed, putting on the stained pants, and with a look of confusion walk towards the door.

Hearing the door slam, Margaret jumped to her feet, snatched her robe out of the closet and ran through the sliding door window onto the third floor balcony. She scanned the area to locate anyone within hearing. There was no one that she could see. Seeing her showing exit the building;

"Bill, come back up. We need to talk." She whispered, but loud enough for him to hear. "Please, Bill."

Bill also scanned the area to see if anyone was paying attention to them. Reluctantly, Bill reentered the apartment building.

Margaret hastily removed her robe, throwing it on the sofa. Retrieving the washcloth they had used earlier, she wiped the cum from her thigh and wrist. Reentering the bed, she positioned herself on her back in the middle of the bed.

Having made his way up to his mother's apartment, letting himself in, he found her lying in the middle of the bed still naked but dry-eyed.

"I'm here, talk." He said, in a concerned tone. "Tell me what you are feeling."

"Undress and come back to bed and then we'll talk." She requestedBill undressed as requested, surprise to see and feel his cock rigid and at the ready. As he entered the bed, his mother's legs spread and she lifted her arms beckoning him to her.

"Stick it in mommy." She whispered, as her left hand sought and guided his cock to the entrance to her now semi-dry pussy. "Ouch!"

"You okay? You must be sore?" He inquired, halting his gentle push into her.

"Just caught a little hair." She answered, and coax. "Don't stop. Stick it in mommy. All the way.YYeesssss! Don't talk or move just hold me a while."

For long minutes, mother and son lay coupled. Mother, hugging her son tightly. Son, cradling his mother's torso, feeling her breast pressing against his chest.

"Your cock fills my pussy so well." Margaret finally broke the silence, whispering into her son ear. "I feel it in my he belly. I confess, I have wanted this for a long, long time. It just wasn't possibly!"

"I know, mom." Bill whispered back. "It's good to know I was not alone with my desires. I appreciate the teasing you did. It only makes this moment that much sweeter."

Margaret began to push her ass very slowly, keeping her son's cock buried deep.

"I had never experienced anything like that before. She explained. "It seemed like I was right on the verge of coming but just couldn't do it. If that phone had not rang, I don't know what the outcome would have been. I guess I might have died of being finger-fucked to death." Pushing a little harder against this cock. "I am totally exhausted, but I hope you're not. I need you to fuck....for us to fuck for real. How much time do we have?

Bill glanced at the clock on the table. "It's 2:45. No need to be home until about 6:00. Hell, I told her we were just going out for lunch?"

"You'll think of something."

Bill joined Margaret and matched the slow rhythm of her pulsing ass. As they were lost in incestuous, sexual bliss once more, he varied me intensity and his position, sometimes straight arming himself over her, then, grabbing her buttocks with both hands and locking her in for a frenzied fuck.

"Will you get on your knees for a few minutes?" He whispered the inquiry.

"You are so bad!" She teased. "But you have to promise to be gentle?"

"Of course." He replied, as he pulled his cock slowly from her and they maneuvered into position.

"I had never done it like this." Margaret stated. Once more surprising her son. "I've seen it in movies of course, but I've led a sheltered life, you might say. EEasyyy! Damn! It's big!"

Bill entered his mother from behind as tenderly as he could and in short order felt her buttocks against his thighs. He began to pump slowly only withdrawing a half-inch or so before returning.

"OHHhhhhhhhhhh!" Margaret moaned, her forehead pressed to the bed, her arms and hands stretched out above her head. With each stroke she moaned, the moans again mix with pain and pleasure. She was beginning to understand the two and brought the pleasure to the front. "Don't stop, baby! Your cock is good. "

In short order, Bill was soon pumping quite vigorously into his mother's pussy. Then, with lustful, and yes, still a large element of incestuous desire, Bill maneuvered to place his feet flat on the bed, hovering over his mother's posterior. Placing his hands on her hips for balance, he continued his vigorous fucking.

Margaret was not receiving the full length of her son's cock. But it was still rigid and the 2 or 3 inches stroking into her was beginning to have a most desirous effect. Her moans developed into growls of desire, and the all consuming thoughts of her son squatting behind her, filling her pussy. Fucking her pussy. Fucking her. She, fucking him.

'What a fuckin joke!' Margaret thought. 'Get over yourself, bitch. You have given up your treasure to get some cock. It's good incestuous cock and you don't give a fuck who's fucking who. You would have given it away earlier if you could have figured out how. It turned out to be easy, dumb ass! William, if you could see your little sis now? Would you be happy I was keeping it in the family?'

The exhaustion left her and she lifted herself on her hands and began to flex her ass in concert with his rhythm.

"Come on, baby!" Margaret coaxed. "Fuck mom with the hard cock. I want that cum in me! That's it, sugar! Faster! Faster you, damn you!"

And then, almost mystical, the orgasm swept slowly over her causing her to groan deeply as her body stilled and then trembled.

Bill caught up in the delirious pleasure of his mother shot his load into her as his moans joined hers.

Conscious of her son's orgasm, Margaret continued the flexing of ass until she felt his body still, his cock flopping out of her. She then, collapsed forward, with her son easing down on top of her.

"I've never seen that happen in the movie!" She said, when she finally got her breath.

"You're a very special lady, mom." Bill replied.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers
12