Community College Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

Again Britta wasn't so sure she had control over her body. She certainly hadn't told her legs to open like that, and she swore she didn't mean to reach down and gently grab hold of Annie's head, curl her fingers into soft dark brown locks and push the other girl's pretty face more firmly against her thigh. Perhaps even pressure her a little towards where she wanted her the most. Where she needed her the most.

In her mind it still might have been up for debate but Britta's body wanted Annie Edison. It wanted her to lick her, suck her and most of all tongue fuck her. Britta's body desperately wanted innocent little Annie to stick her tongue inside her and fuck her with it, and she wanted it now. Britta wanted it now. She could tell herself all the reasons it was wrong as much as she wanted, she could try and pretend it was just her body, but her desires were becoming a physical need and she could only hold off for so long before begging for mercy.

When it came down to it Britta's begging came in the form of a whimper, and a really pathetic sounding one at that, "Please... Annie... please... please... I... OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWD!"

Fortunately Annie got the message, and while there was a really, really long moment when the younger girl just brought her face in front of Britta's needy cunt and then stared up at her for what felt like an eternity the older Greendale student finally got what she wanted. She finally got what she needed. She finally got what she craved when innocent, naive and beautiful Annie Edison leaned forward, stuck out her tongue and licked her aching centre.

As she let out what seemed to be a deafening cry Britta's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she arched her back. Then when Annie slowly followed up that first devastating lick with another and another and another Britta found herself slowly lowering herself down onto her back where she became a writhing, whimpering mess, unable to think coherently and unable to say anything except Annie's name over and over again.

Hearing her name being spoken like that was an incredible experience for Annie. She also enjoyed the fact that Britta had gone from sitting on the edge of the bed to lying down on top of it, this new 'traditional' position somehow feeling more right and kind of making Annie feel maybe, sort of, a little powerful. She wasn't sure why, and was particularly confused by the latter feeling, but unknowingly like Britta it wasn't like Annie was really capable of complex thought right now. Not when she was going down on another girl for the first time.

She... she was going down on another girl. She was licking pussy. She was licking another girl's pussy. Annie was licking another girl's pussy, her tongue sliding across wonderfully soft lips and lapping up incredibly tasty wetness, every lick overwhelmingly good, Annie becoming lost in this mouth-watering heaven for what felt like an eternity.

Unfortunately for Annie Edison she could never turn off her brain for long, nor could she consistently feel confident and comfortable in her own skin. In fact it was a miracle she remained confident and comfortable as it was, miracle brought on by the overwhelming experience of tasting pussy for the first time, naturally that revolution only hastening the return of clueless little Annie Edison, a complete novice to most things but especially sex, the brunette nevermore sure she was going to embarrass herself. After all unlike Britta she absolutely had no idea what she was doing.

The overwhelming fear caused Annie to hesitate, to doubt herself, to break the steady rhythm she had mindlessly established, causing Britta to whimper, "No, please Annie don't stop! Mmmmmm, more. Ooooohhhhh God, more. Please Annie lick me. Lick my pussy. Oooooooohhhhhh Gawwwwwwd Anniiiiiiieeeeeee!"

Hearing Britta beg had the opposite effect to what the blonde was probably intending and only made Annie more nervous and the situation more awkward. However as Annie desperately tried to change that by giving her friend's sex what had to be the most clumsy licks in history Britta let out a long moan of pleasure. Then, after some prompting from Britta, Annie licked harder and faster but equally clumsily and the blonde still moaned, groaned, cried and even trembled with joy. It was the same story as Annie continued pleasuring her female friend, and while she still felt awkward and clumsy for a long time it didn't seem to matter, because whatever she did Britta seemed to love it.

It helped that Britta gave her tips along the way, "Fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue! Mmmmmm ohhhhhhh God please Annie fuck me! FUCK ME! Mmmmmmm fuck, I want it inside me. I want you to stick your teenaged tongue inside my pussy and fuck me until I cum!"

Britta had always had a dirty mouth during sex. Mostly it was a plus as it could motivate guys and make mediocre sex better, at least for her. Of course sometimes it ruined the mood or the guy just wasn't that into it, things only becoming worse as the awkwardness caused Britta to talk even more in a increasingly babbly and unsexy way. Considering how innocent Annie was, and that the brunette had struggled to simply say 'fuck me' a few moments ago, Britta had been desperately trying to keep her mouth shut, but inevitably she lost control.

For a moment Britta had wanted to hit herself because things had been going so well, and Annie was making her feel soooooo good, that she couldn't believe she had fucked things up again. But somehow her words didn't put Annie off. Looking down she could see the other girl was still blushing bright red, so maybe she should stop, but her words were if anything encouraging Annie, the younger girl licking her pussy more frantically with every word out of the older girl's mouth.

Unable to resist Britta begged for Annie to stick her tongue inside her, and when she did the blonde briefly became more verbal, "Ohhhhhhhh Goooooddddddd yeeeeeessssss, mmmmmmm, fuckkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee! Fuck me Annie, oh God fuck me with your tongue! Fuck me with your wonderful little tongue you pretty little girl. Mmmmmm, please Annie, fuck my nasty slut cunt with your 19-year-old tongue and make me cum! Make me cum! Make me cum, make me cum, make me cummmmmm aaaaaaaahhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwd!"

After that finally, mercifully, Britta lost the ability to speak coherently. There were still a few swear words which escaped her lips, but hopefully they were so loud Annie didn't really register them. Or they were drowned out or made unnoticeable by the various sounds coming from Britta's mouth. Then again Annie seemed solely concentrated on the task at hand, which was a very, very good thing. Actually it was the best thing ever in Britta's opinion considering Annie was concentrating so fiercely on making her cum.

Later Britta would obsess over what it all meant, why it caused her such overwhelming ecstasy like never before, etc, but for now she was blissfully mindless, nothing but a quivering hot mess experiencing the greatest joy of her whole entire life. The fact that it was created by cumming in a 19-year-old girl's mouth and all over her face and that19-year-old girl was her best female friend Annie Edison was irrelevant. All that mattered was enjoying this amazing orgasm.

Annie would also obsess about this, and everything leading up to it, for days, weeks and months to come. She'd probably be analysing it her whole life, at least to some degree. It was in her nature after all, something she couldn't help. But perhaps the most wonderful thing about this whole experience was, unknowingly just like Britta, Annie was so lost in what she was doing that she was finally given a break from her cluttered mind and given something she wanted for so very long, the chance to totally live in the moment.

Of course while for Britta that meant becoming lost in pleasure Annie became obsessed with swallowing girl cum. It didn't really register that's what she was swallowing, in her current state Annie only knowing it was the greatest thing she had ever tasted. Even greater than the other liquid, which was Britta's regular pussy cream, Annie tightening her lips against the other girl's pussy and sucking for all she was worth. Sadly it wasn't enough, most of the heavenly liquid covering Annie's face instead of sliding into her belly where it belonged. Luckily Annie had a plan to get more.

In what had to be pure instinct Annie slammed her tongue back into Britta's cunt and fucked the other girl with it until she was rewarded with another mouth full of girl cum, again the brunette trying and failing to swallow the majority of the precious liquid. Undeterred Annie repeated the process while one of her hands slipped down her body into what was left of her panties. That garment was a soaking ruin, Annie aware on some conscious level that she would probably have to throw it away, although she was far more conscious of her fingers sliding into herself while she continued fucking another girl with her mouth.

Normally Annie didn't like to masturbate. It felt weird, and awkward, and she could rarely ever get anywhere with it. But tonight was different. Tonight not only did she touch herself without thinking she was able to make herself cum. Unfortunately as soon as she had she felt a sharp tugging on her hair, which was the beginning of the end.

First she realised there was in fact a hand in her hair, then she realised who it belonged to, and what she had been doing, and then Annie's mind came rushing back to her and she was left dumbstruck. Then she slowly looked up into the eyes of her closest female friend, the two Greendale students then becoming lost in staring at each other as a long, awkward silence fell over them.

Wanting the silence to end Annie awkwardly smiled, "Thanks."

Trying to ignore the fact that her cum was covering Annie's face Britta tiredly asked, "For what?"

For giving me my first real orgasm, Annie thought with a blush, before softly smiling and then murmuring, "You know, for giving me an essential college experience."

"Oh, no problem. It was my pleasure." Britta blushed, unable to believe she had just said that. Her next comment wasn't any better, although it was equally true, "You were really good."

"Really?" Annie beamed, and then when the other girl nodded she only beamed wider, "Oh Britta!"

Without thinking Annie hugged Britta with the same enthusiasm she did when she was fully clothed. But she wasn't fully clothed. All she was wearing was that ruined pair of panties which might as well been non-existent for all the good they were doing separating her body from Britta's.

More awkward silence fell over them, the two women just holding each other for a few long moments, then Annie pulled away mumbling, "Well, I... erm, I'd better go."

Annie didn't really want to go, but it felt like the right thing to do. Or at least what Britta would want her to do, and as she wasn't told any different it was what Annie chose to assume.

In reality Britta didn't want Annie to leave, but she was so dumbfounded by that revelation and everything that had just happened that she barely even registered Annie stumbling around her room, collecting her clothes and getting dressed.

Finally Britta looked up just in time to catch Annie awkwardly waving goodbye to her from the door, the two women having another awkward exchange before Britta returned the wave.

Then Britta was left alone with her thoughts, the whole time wishing she wasn't. Wishing Annie was still here. Wishing things could be different. Wishing things were different. Wishing things had been different. Wishing she was better at this. Wishing she was just plain better. Wishing she wasn't the worst.

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers