Community Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back in my office. As soon as you agreed to cooperate I had the police retrieve them, give your housing authority notice and bring them here. No, you can be ready to leave in a couple of hours. The flyer will be here tomorrow morning and the three of you will head for the Elevator base."

"Aren't you coming?"

The baron sighed. "Sadly I am not and it is unlikely that I ever will. I have an institute to run and starting in a month, a new species to begin negotiations for living with. It is unlikely in the extreme that it be as accommodating as the Sylvans. I'm going to miss Cream very much. Best wishes to all three of you, Ariel, or should I say, 'all five'? I'll advise the court that your sentence to community service should be commuted for good behavior. Good-bye, dear girl."

Ariel leaned forward and kissed the man on the cheek.Good-bye, Doktor. I know this sound strange, but thank-you and I'll miss you.