Commute

Story Info
A train ride into the city proves interesting.
500 words
3.89
60.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had ridden this train every morning for years to the city. Two hours in, two hours out. It was a daily ritual. I sipped my coffee, read the Times, and dozed.

Today was no different, until a young woman sat down across from me on the leather bench seat. We were essentially alone, together. I looked up, but her eyes were lowered. She was a busty, curvy girl. She wore a blazer, a white cotton blouse, and a kilt, a uniform worn in Catholic schools. As we rode, I glanced at her. Her eyes were closed, her hands in her lap.

The next time I glanced at her, I noticed that her left hand had slid up slightly, under the hem of her kilt. She moved her fingers under. I watched, my eyelids lowered, my head angled as though I were dozing, my newspaper folded in my lap. As I "voyed", she closed her eyes and sighed softly. Her fingers continued their climb and the slit on her kilt opened. I expected to see a flash of her panties, but I did not. My cock, stirring at the innocent erotic movements of this girl, jumped, as I realized that she wore no panties. Her pretty pussy, sparsely covered with hair, was exposed, her fingernails stroking the labia as she daydreamed.

Now, I watched openly. I adjusted my erection in my trousers. Just then, her eyes opened and she looked at me. She blushed a bright red. I smiled and nodded, mouthing the words, "Show me."

Her eyes widened as she read my lips and she slowly nodded. She glanced around and then opened her legs, exposing her beautiful pussy to me. She leaned her head back and continued to stroke between her lips, bringing one exquisitely long nail up to flick at her clit. My mouth was dry and my cock throbbing. As she dipped her nail into her slit, droplets of nectar formed along the opening. I watched, frozen, as she dipped further, finally sliding her middle finger all the way into her pussy. I scarcely could make out the almost inaudible moan that escaped from her. I silently joined her. I thought I would explode, as she dug her nail into her cunt. Her other hand was at her blouse, stroking her breast through the thin cotton. She looked right at me and licked her lips. Then she bit her bottom lip and thrust her finger deep into herself. I knew from the look in her eyes, the gasp, the spasm, that she was cumming.

She calmed down from her orgasm and looked at me, smiling. She withdrew her finger, slid it into her mouth, and licked it clean. Then her tongue flickering out, she smiled at me. She rose moving into the seat next to me. She lifted the paper from my lap and unzipped me. As she took my cock from my trousers, she whispered, "your turn, Sir."

I do love commuting with my pet.