Commute Different Than Most

Story Info
Who said a commute couldn't fun?
1.3k words
3.96
36.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commuting can be fun, trust me when I tell you.

I have a narrow two lane road that is the only route out of my rural sub division. Because of this there are times that traffic can get backed up for a long distance if any wrecks occur. Normally this commute drives me crazy. About two weeks ago I got paid back for all the long hours I have spent in my car driving to work. There was a wreck which backed up traffic and I happen to get stuck behind a mobile home, I was in a SUV.

It was right at dusk as the sun was just going down. The mobile home had a large window that was probably 6 X 6 feet. After about 10 minutes of crawling along, I noticed that I could see into the window of the Mobile home into a small room. I could not really make out to much in the small room but from what I could tell it looked like a twin bed and a picture on the wall.

I suddenly saw a light turn on in the room and the whole room lit up. This made it very easy to see everything in the room. A teenage girl came in, looked for something, and pulled out a backpack. She plopped it down on the bed, unzipped the top, rummage through it, and then pulled out a small bikini bathing suit. Then without any other pause she slipped her top off over her head exposing a thin white bra covering her small breasts. Then she slipped her jeans off and I could see a matching pair of white panties.

I was still in shock at seeing this girl literally strip right in front of me. Next she took off her bra and tossed it on the bed exposing some of the nicest breasts I have seen. She had visible tan lines, beautiful light pink nipples and then she briefly brushed her hands over her breasts. She then slipped her panties off exposing a light brown bush to match her light brown hair. She glanced in a mirror on the wall and then slipped the bottom of her bikini on. She slipped her fingers in the back to adjust them and then did the same to the front. She grabbed the top and slipped it on. It was in the shape of a sports bra. Once on she tugged on it a little to get it adjusted just right. Next she slipped her shorts on and then a T-Shirt. She brushed her hair, zipped up her bag and then tossed it on the floor. She soon disappeared through the door.

I sat there thinking I could not believe what I just saw. That teenage girl was probably 18-19 and absolutely beautiful. I was curious that the Window must have tenting on it that she could not see me but I could see right into the Mobile Home. As I continued to sit in traffic, two more teens enter the room and start rummaging through bags that were on the floor and sure enough two more bikinis came out and were tossed on the bed. They began to undress. One girl was blond and the other had light brown hair. The blond is wearing a white bra and white thong panties. The brown haired girl is wearing a pink bra and pink cotton panties.

They appeared to be laughing and giggling as they talked constantly while undressing. The girl with brown hair was the first to slip off her bra exposing light brown nipples and was probably a C-cup. The blond removed her bra and had nice sized B-cup breasts with small pink nipples. They laughed and giggle more and then the blond reached up and very lightly touched the brown haired girl's breasts. The brown haired girl held the bikini in her hand and moved it up to cover her breasts with it. They talked a little more and then she dropped the shirt again and the blond girl briefly caressed her left breast and then her right breast. The blond stopped and they talked a little more as the blond slipped off her panties exposing a small triangle of very light brown hair. When she stood up and talked some more the brown haired girl reached over and touched the blond girl's breasts and caressed her nipples for several seconds before putting her hand down and then shortly after she removed her panties exposing a dark brown triangle of pubic hair.

The brown hair girl turned and bent down to look in the bag that was on the floor. The blond girl took her hand and placed it right between the other girl's legs on her pussy. The brown haired girl jumped and they both started talking fast and giggling. The brown haired girl bent over again and the blond again placed her hand right on her pussy again. The brown hair girl moved her hips around trying to avoid the blond girls hand for 20-30 seconds and then stood up again laughing. The brown haired girl placed her hand right on the blonds' vagina from the front and the blond girl hopped back and sat on the bed. The brown haired girl bent over again and the blond girl stood up and put her hand over her pussy and began slowly moving her fingers up and down.

The brown haired girl moved her hips at first and then seemed to stop moving accepting her fate to be touched intimately by the other girl. She must have been bent over for almost 60 seconds before she started to move her hips again and then she suddenly fell over on the bed.

They were both laughing and the brown hair girl pulled the blond onto the bed and immediately struggled to place her hand on her pussy. The blond wiggled but the brown hair girl succeeded. When she did the blond placed her hand back on the brown hair girls' pussy. They both just let their legs relax and got serious looks on their faces within a minute or so they both pulled their legs together and stopped touching each other. They both seemed to laugh again and then quickly slipped their bikinis on. They both slipped clothes on over their bikinis and then left the room.

A few minutes later one more girl came in, looked in her bag and got her bathing suit out and placed it on the bed. She took off her top exposing very small breasts in a thin white bra. She quickly took off her bra and then sat on the end of the bed brushing her hair. Wow, what a sight. After a couple of minutes she slipped on her Bikini top and then stood up and took off her shorts and blue cotton panties. She had a strip of black hair on her pussy but fairly thick. She slipped her bikini bottoms on, sat down and brushed her hair once again. She then packed up and left the room.

Soon, an older woman in her 30's came into the room and found a bag and took out a one-piece suit. She took off her shirt and shorts and stood their a couple minutes digging through her bag. When she stood up, she glanced out the back window and then quickly walked over and dropped a shade covering it up except for about three inches. As the mobile home moved I found that if I stayed back a little I could still see the tops of her thighs and panties. She pulled her panties off and she had a thick brown triangle of hair. She quickly slipped her swimsuit on and then moved around. Then the three inch gap in the shade dropped lower and I could no longer see in the mobile home.

I must say that out of the hundreds of commutes that I have had to drive, I finally had one that made it all worth while.