Commuter Train

Story Info
Two strangers travel together by train.
3.9k words
4.44
42.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One short note about trains and their cars. This story took place in France, where for the "Corail" trains, two types of cars exist. Some cars are split in two, each half seating about 50 passengers. Other cars, that are older, are divided in compartments that seat 8, separated from the corridor by a glass-paneled sliding door fitted with curtains.

One year ago, I got promoted. Everything was fine, and still is. I enjoy a better salary, new responsibilities, but my new office is 80 km (50 miles) from home, so I have to take the train every day, for a 60-minute journey.

At first, it was quite boring, spending my time reading, but quickly, I learned to know other travelers and soon we were about 10 people of roughly same age, both men and women, taking the same train every working day, twice a day. Among them was a woman in her early thirties, about 1.75m (5'6), tall, with shoulder length light brown hair, deep green eyes. She was well built, but her best features would have certainly been her breasts, a nice pair of 95C (38") cups that she liked to emphasize by wearing tight fitted sweaters or low cut blouses that revealed her deep cleavage. Her name was Catherine; she liked to be called Cathy.

One evening, I thought I would travel alone, as I had taken the train later than usual. I was on my own, reading "An Unforgettable Evening" a porn-novel I had just bought at the station kiosk. Suddenly, as the train had just left the station, Cathy was there, catching her breath.

"Wow, I nearly missed it. I had to run to catch it," she said, while taking place next to me. I could smell her perfume, with a slight hint of fresh sweat. It was late summer, she was wearing a black knee-length skirt, and tightly fitted around her hips, with an assorted jacket under witch she wore a white blouse.

"Yes, you would have had to wait for an other hour till the next train," I answered, trying to hide the cover of the book, that showed a picture of a model wearing only stockings and high heels.

But she saw it, and before I could do anything, she had read the title. And seen the cover photography.

"You like this kind of stories?"

I was sure she would comment badly about it, and I could have pretended I just found the book on the train, but I decided to give her a frank answer:

"Yes, I do, it's quite relaxing..."

"And tensing at the same time, no?" she answered, smiling at my, giving me a flash of white and event teeth.

This conversation might become interesting, I thought, and maybe risqué too, and I decided to pursue, even if it could soon become tricky.

"And you, have you ever read such books?" I asked her.

"Yes, when I was younger, I've been reading a lot of cheap erotic literature by older brother bought. Later, at college, I read classic literature, like Marquis de Sade, Apollinaire, Georges Bataille, some classic Chinese novels and so... I prefer books to films or pictures, it's more, how could I say it...."

"Exciting, may be?" I suggested.

"Yes, exciting, and more stimulating for your imagination. You can build you own images in your mind, and imagine that you are part of the scenes."

She was obviously teasing me, this was getting hot. She had crossed her legs, causing her skirt to go up over her thighs, obviously she was wearing stockings, as I could see a small bit of the lace-band that was on top of them. She noticed my glance but did nothing to hide her nicely shaped legs.

"It's strange," she said after a short silence, "I thought men preferred movies."

"Well, I don't really like movies, I prefer pictures, or books, or... the real thing, you know," I answered, looking at her straight in the eyes.

She didn't flinch. She was telling my with all her body language that she enjoyed the conversation, and the kinky path we were taking.

"And what do you like, in the "real thing" you are talking about?"

"Ohh, A lot of things, some quite simple, some more complicated, or more perverse... Depending on the mood of the moment, the person I'm with... I have a lot of imagination, in this domain..."

"Have you? I like imaginative men..." she said with a sexy smile, the tip of her tongue licking her glossy lips. " Would you tell me a nice story, please?"

I thought for a moment, then choose to tell her the last time I had made love, something quite simple, not too weird that could have afraid her, selecting carefully my words, trying to avoid crude words. I was whispering to her ear, careful not to be overheard. She had closed her eyes, I saw her chest move faster up and down, and she was nervously crossing and uncrossing her legs, revealing more of her thighs. She was obviously enjoying the moment, and so was I. My cock was getting hard, and I had to shift position once or twice to ease the tension that had grown in my pant.

When I finished my story, she kept her eyes closed, not saying a word for a while. The train was entering the station, the journey was over. Without a word, she got up, grabbing her things. We exited the car, walking silently down the platform. Before our ways parted, she said:

"It was a nice story you told me, Philippe... I really enjoyed this moment we shared."

"So did I, and may be we will have an opportunity to do it again..." I answered hopefully.

"Yes, I hope we will... See you tomorrow"

Later that night, I stayed long awake, lying in my bed. I wondered where all this would lead us. I knew she was married, with kids, and so was I. I had cheated my wife three years ago, and I didn't want to do it again. Too complicated, too difficult, too hard to bring the pieces back together, afterwards. And besides, and more important, I loved my wife.

The next morning, we were not alone; our friends were with us, so we couldn't discuss what had happened the previous evening. Later in the morning, she sent me an e-mail:

"Dear Philip

I really enjoyed our little conversation in the train last evening. You voice, whispering dirty but tender words to my ear, the story you told me, the warm contact of your body next to mine... It made me so hot; I had to take a long shower when I came home to relieve the tension that had grown in me. To relieve it... with my fingers, if you see what I mean.

But today I do not know where all this will lead. Please, meet me at the 19:05 train, same car as yesterday.

Your horny and afraid

Cathy"

So, here we are, she was turned on by our little chat, but didn't dare going further. So did I and I wonder for the all day about what she had to tell me.

When at least the evening came, I was glad to leave the office and to head to the station. She was already waiting for me, sitting near the window. She didn't look at me when I sat next to her, nor when I let my hand rest on her tight. She was gazing absent-mindedly through the window, staring at the flat landscape.

"I would like to pursue," she said at least. "But I'm afraid of the consequences...."

"So am I, darling, what if we set some rules, red lines we are not allowed to cross..."

"You're right, first you should promise me never to fuck me..."

"I promise, even if it'll be awfully hard to resist the temptation. We'll just talk, and...."

"But I'll allow you to look at me, someday, and maybe to touch..."

" I'll be glad to, and maybe you would like to glance at my... private parts..."

"Yes, she said, suddenly looking at me for the first time and smiling. "You have it, we shall talk, and look at each other, and sometimes touch, and that's all.... How sexy it will be...."

"Sexy and tantalizing...."

She seemed relieved by the fact that I had agreed with her terms. She looked at me with a not so innocent grin:

"Do you want me to tell you the last time I made love with a woman?"

"Yes, tell me about it."

So I closed my eyes as I leaned against her shoulder, and she told me details of her encounter, and her first night with a woman. While she talked, I felt my dick grow hard and thick in my pants, and she noticed it. She put her hand near it, gently massaging my tight over the fabric of my trousers. When she did so, I opened my eyes; afraid someone might see her gesture. But there was nobody around, so I closed my eyes again and let myself drift in the warm world of her fantasies.

..." when we came to her place, I couldn't wait any longer and began to open her blouse while the lift took us upstairs. She wore no bra, and she let me first look at her heavy breasts, then fondle them. They were larger than mine, a little flabby but still very nice. Her nipple where dark brown, about 2 cm long (about 1 inch), and I sucked them, they were like tiny dicks between my lips. While I sucked her breasts, she had slipped her hands under my skirt, revealing my buttocks that were covered only by a little lacy pink thong. Her hands ran along my cheeks, massaging them, and parting them, revealing my crack in the elevator's mirror.

When the elevator came to a halt, I didn't allow her to cover her bust; nor did I lower my skirt. Half-naked, we walked down the corridor to her flat. She was afraid that one of her neighbor might show, and fear added to her excitement. But no one showed, and we were soon in her apartment. She didn't let me catch my breath, not visit her place; She took me straight to her bedroom, and began to undress me. My blouse, my shirt, my bra, my panties were soon scattered on the floor and I stood in front of her, wearing only my sandals. She took me in her arms, her ample breasts pressed against mine, her lips searching for my mouth. She shared a long, passionate kiss, her tongue playing with mine, while I undressed her."

My cock was now aching; Cathy's hand was still resting on my tight, moving slightly in a slow stroking movement. I desperately wanted her to move further, to touch my burning cock. It was unbelievable, I was so close to cum, and she seemed to feel it. But her fingers didn't come nearer. It was too soon, and she didn't dare do so. From time to time, I opened my eyes, just to check that no one could see us. Cathy was still looking through the window, speaking in a low, husky voice.

" When we were completely naked, we fell on her bed, and she began to lick my tits. My nipples were so hard I thought they would explode when she put her lips upon them. I bent my head forward, she pushed my tit upward, our tongues met, circling over my fully erect rosebud. The sensation drove me crazy. She moved her chest a little away from mine, so I could reach for her breasts. I pressed her nipples against mine, and our wet tongues circled around them. We were like two horny cows pressing their udders together.

I felt wetness oozing from my slit; her knee was tightly clamped between my legs, rubbing against my pussy. I freed myself from her embrace and went down between her legs, tracing my way down her groin with the tip of the tongue. I stopped at her navel, wetting it with saliva, before coming to the inner tights. Her pussy was short-trimmed, her hair of a nice sable shade and her lips were completely shaven. She was wet, her moisture covering her upper tights; her fat clit was erect and purple. I teased it with my tongue, causing her to moan with pleasure. But I knew better, and reached for my tit, grabbing it from underneath and pressing my swollen nipple against her love button. I rubbed it up and down, feeling her wetness flow over my boob.

While I pleasured her with my nipple, I had slid one, than two fingers in her damp slit. She mumbled endlessly, talking dirty to me, she was so horny she wanted more and more. Looking up past her belly, I saw her pinching her nipples between her fingers, lifting her massive tits and shaking them from side to side. I applied my mouth over her clit, letting my tit rub against her swollen labia. I sucked her little cock, biting it lightly, while still exploring her inside with my fingers. With my free hand, I began exploring her ass crack, coming with each stroke nearer of her asshole. She understood what I had in mind, and helped me by turning herself over, sitting on all four on the bed. While she did so, my fingers screwed inside her, sending love messages to her inner flesh. She arched her back, spreading her ass cheeks wide. I had now a clear view of her little puckered hole. How engaging it was, I couldn't resist any longer and bent over between her cheeks, searching for her hole with my tongue. When I made contact, she shivered, and became even wetter. I felt her muscles tense and relax at a very fast pace, every time my tongue probed her rose, she stopped breathing, waiting for the sensation to overcome her. But I prevented her from coming, each time I came close to her asshole; I removed my fingers from her clit, and vice-versa. She was mad about it, her hips were moving uncontrollably up and down, she rocked so hard I had to restrain her with my free arm. She seemed to come nearer and nearer of coming; I wanted to give her a last kick before she came. I wetted my fingers, dipping them in her juices that were flowing endlessly from her opening, and pressed my fingertip on her ass hole. I felt her warm muscle open under my gentle pressure, and pushed harder, before sliding back. She moved the hips toward my intruding finger; she wanted to feel it deeper. I gave her what she wanted, moving faster and deeper at each stroke. All the while, I was still sucking at her love button, that was by now hard and swollen. I put a second finger inside her, while my thumb moved in her twat. Her whole body began to shake, and with a tremendous shriek, she came at least, I could feel her inner muscles contracting, tight around my fingers that were still moving at a furious pace. "Ohh, I come, I come, it's soo good, please Cathy don't stop, I want mare, give it all, I'm dying.... You bitch, you're killing me, ohhh...." With a last whisper of joy, she fell on her bed, eyes closed, catching her breath, her whole body shivering in the after waves of climax. I lay on her back, stroking her hair, whispering soft words to her ear. A slight smile was wandering over her face..."

All of a sudden, I felt her fingers strongly grip my rock hard dick through my pants. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She had opened the two upper buttons of her blouse, and slid her hand beneath it. Through the opening of her blouse, I could see her breasts, delicately covered by her bra. Her areolas were large dark spots beneath the whiteness of her lace.

"We are approaching Paris, she said. Did you enjoy the story?"

"Ohh, my goodness, yes. You are a wonderful storyteller.... I was so... real.... Did it really happen?"

"Well, not exactly, although I've made love with girls, that was long ago, when I was at college.... I just thought that you would enjoy it, given that men are so interested in lesbians..."

"You guessed right. And you... are you interested in gay sex?"

"I don't know, maybe. It seems so weird, so... obscene, two men fuking together"

"One day, I shall tell you about my college years, if you want... I made love to a man before doing it with a woman, you know"

"Really... I'll think it over," she said, carefully closing the buttons of her blouse.

When my boss told me that I had to attend a committee meeting the coming Friday, I knew I had to share this information with Cathy, for these meetings usually last very long, so I would surely have to take the last train home. And I knew that this train rode almost empty... She agreed to wait for my phone call, and that we would take the train together.

I couldn't wait for this moment. I barely listened to what was told during the meeting, anxious for what had to come.

When the meeting was over, I called Cathy, and we met at the station a few minutes afterwards. She was obviously as nervous as I was; her lips were trembling slightly when she spoke.

"Let's find a car where we would be alone"

She was afraid, but at the same time quite bold and her boldness surprised me – in a pleasant way.

We found a compartment where we were alone, and would be, as the train made not stops before reaching its terminus. She sat down, but showed me the seat in front of her when I wanted to sit next to her.

I glanced at her, from her unusual 4 –inches stiletto-heeled sandals to her creamy white satin blouse. She noticed my glance at her pumps and told me:

"I put them on especially for you, you now. Had them in my bag the whole day..."

"I appreciate, how did you guess I like women in high heels?"

"I just guessed... Don't you think it is ... so sexy?" she said, bending forward to caress her upper foot, her calf. By doing so, she gave me also a nice view beneath her open neck, showing me her deep cleavage.

She was still caressing her legs; her hand was now resting on the inner side of the knee.

"You must promise me something, Philippe," she said, rising.

"Everything you want, Cathy, you know I won't betray you"

"Whatever I show you, whatever I do tonight, you must promise me not to try and touch me, you understand?

"I swear it, Cathy, please trust me, I won't touch you or come near you."

She seemed to believe me and, after a quick glance at the corridor door, began to open her blouse, showing me her large breasts encased in a sexy white silk corset. My cock came to life; I just couldn't believe my eyes. She started caressing her tits trough the fabric, touching her nipples that showed trough the lace, dark spots amid white mounds. Looking at me straight in the eyes, she put her fingers between skin and lace and pulled her left tit free. It was beautiful, white and soft, with a large dark areola and a perky nipple. She licked her forefinger and started caressing her nipple, leaving a shiny and wet trace at each movement. Her eyes where half closed, she breathed fast. For a long while, she teased her tit, heaving it, kneading her soft flesh. I had now a stiff hard on in my trousers, my cock ached. Her nipple was now hard, pointing straight at me, and it became harder when she rolled it between thumb and forefinger. She then removed her other breast from her bra, giving it the same treatment, until both her nipples where as hard as little dicks. Opening her eyes, she asked me:

"Do you like my titties? Are they large enough for you?"

"They are beautiful, Cathy, I really like them... Please, lick them for me...," I pleaded.

Looking straight at me, she slowly lifted her massive breasts until their buds touched, then, very slowly, she lifted them to her parted lips. She had such large breasts that she hadn't to bend her head much to lick them, one after the other, then taking both of them between her lips, sucking and licking. How beautiful it was, she was really giving me a show.

At this moment, I heard noise in the corridor. "The attendant, quick..." She barely had time to close one button of her blouse when the attendant entered the compartment. While he performed his job, he was obviously more interested in Cathy's cleavage than in our tickets.

When the attendant left, she seemed to have been turned off, it seemed she didn't want to open her blouse again and show me her huge treasures. So I decided to take the lead if I wanted our little adventure to continue. I unzipped my pants and took my wand out of my boxer shorts. My play pal isn't the largest one can find; I consider it as the regular, 7 inches, uncut cock. But she seemed to consider it worth considering, especially when I began to stroke it, uncovering its precum coated head. I rubbed the crystal clear liquid over it, then tasted it by licking my fingers. This gesture seemed to bring her to life again, and I was rewarded when she brought her boobs back into my sight.

I kept wanking my stiff pole, slowly and softly at first, then harder and faster. I cupped my shaved balls and extracted them from my underwear and rolled them with my free hand. I wanted desperately to fuck her, to suck at her rock hard nipples, but I kept my word, eyes locked on the breasts that she kneaded like soft, creamy dough.

12