Commuting in NJ

Story Info
This will make you late for work.
2.8k words
4.29
49.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a commuter. So I ride the NJ Transit trains into New York every hot day of summer. Which isn't as bad as it sounds. Because my job lets me wear anything I want, even short shorts and halter tops. I think my looking great in them doesn't hurt.

One particular night in August, I felt something poke me when I sat down. At first I just thought to myself that these trains were falling apart. But as the train left Penn Center, the poke began to feel pretty good. As a matter of fact, very good after a hard, hot day. If I shifted just so, whatever it was ended up right in the crack of my ass. I was very careful so the guy one seat over from me didn't notice. Just at that point we came to a bumpy section of track and I swear whatever was poking me grew! Straining its little heart out to get where only my lovers have been. As if it knew where it was going. It felt so good I almost pushed against it. But these shorts cost me fifty dollars. I wasn't about to ruin them on broken spring.

At the Newark stop I got up and checked my shorts for holes. There weren't any and there wasn't anything wrong with the seat either. I couldn't figure it out. But when I sat down, I felt it again. Knowing my clothes weren't in danger, I began to let go on this thing. It poked and pried and I squeezed and ground the crotch of my shorts into my pussy. I was having such a good time I didn't notice we weren't moving yet.

Self conscious, I stopped in mid-grind and looked around me. Nobody noticed my exhibition. But in the window, I saw the reflection of the man behind me. He looked me right in the eye and smiled. At the same time I was given a real good poke.

I looked around again and thinking fondly of Erica Jong, smiled back at him. In fact, I gave him a good grind and got up. Still smiling at him, I went into the little bathroom they have on these cars. In the cramped bath, with the train now moving, I stripped off my shorts and panties. As I stuffed the shorts into my bag's pocket, I thought about the hand that disappeared between the seat back and cushion. This guy has long arms.

I returned to my seat wearing just my panties. They were a type of thong pair, but the top was long and truth be known I was turned on by it all. The air felt cool as I dropped something by his seat and bent over. To make sure he saw what I wanted him to, I watched between my legs. As I sat down I felt the familiar poke again. It nestled right up into my crack. I kept my ass squeezed shut so he'd have to fight for the prize like a salmon going upstream. He did fight, too. His finger twisted this way and that, but never got past the fleshy parts. Then a second finger, a third and in no time at all his whole hand was between my cheeks. The fingers started prying me apart. It was getting a little sweaty though, so after a few failed attempts his middle finger got into the crack of my ass. He began sliding back and forth over my hole.

Each time, he moved just a little bit past my anus. I couldn't help myself and started to squeeze a little. I've always liked in the back almost as much as in the front. But, he didn't want that and with a crooked finger inside pulled me into the seat. It hurt a little, but Wow, what a turn to be possessed and control by a stranger from behind with just his finger. And he did control me. I couldn't move with that finger's strength holding me to the seat.

It was clear that he wanted me to wait. So we started again. I gave up being coy and shifted so he had free play with everything I owned. He began playing with my anus again. And that sensitive piece of skin in between asshole and pussy. Sliding that finger all the way forward and back over my anxious anus. It was getting real slippery with my juices now. Good thing these seats are plastic.

Back and forth, adding pressure, pushing deeper each time. And the train's motion added immensely to the excitement. On this stroke he stopped. I couldn't help myself and pushed back onto his hand as far as I could, but still he didn't move.

I thought he was teasing me. Then I looked nervously around.

Feeling safe or rested, he inched his finger forward like a worm. Or a grappling hook. One finger would move forward and grab onto me like a hook then pull me toward him. Then, while the other fingers held on, his middle finger reached and grabbed once more. He took his time until the hook was buried in my pussy to the first knuckle. Then the other fingers inched and grabbed, pushing the hook further into me.

I loved it!

Then the train jerked around a corner, impaling me further. Secure and sticky, he began the sliding motion again. Just when I was ready to come he pulled out. Shocked, I lifted myself up and felt the cold air on my wet pussy and ass. I sat down immediately on a cold puddle and a warm hand that shaped like a spear. The hook found home again and was quickly joined by another. Sliding in and out they felt great. Even better when his thumb tweaked my anus.

I want more! I saw him in the glass and nodded my head vigorously. As the train sped on and the passengers thinned out, more fingers entered my pussy.

It's an experience I've never had before; sitting on a wrist an inch above the seat with cold, cold air conditioned air all over my ass. Slowly, he started to impale me with his hand. My own juices making all of this possible. He had all four fingers me now, I know it. I could feel the knuckles along the base of his fingers. Between his thumb in my ass and those four beautiful fingers in my pussy, I was so filled, so close and wanting even more. He gently started flipping his fingers inside me like he was waving to someone in my chest from below.

I could feel his middle finger tickle my cervix on each stroke. God, this feels good. I took a napkin and put it in my mouth to keep from talking.

But he wasn't through. He increased his fingers movement until they was spinning in me. And the train was moving side to side on some rough track so that I felt like the whole train was fucking me blind! I couldn't hold out long after this started. I knew when it started in my nipples that this was going to be a wicked one.

Holding onto the armrest for life with one hand, I crammed my own knuckles into my mouth to keep quiet. Then I sank on him with all my weight. The first wave came like an explosion. I couldn't even see. I shuddered and screamed into my hand. Behind my, my friend said "bless you". After that, they came like gunshots. Each one rocked me. I must've looked like an epileptic. When I had the strength to lift myself up, he slid his hand out of me with a sound like a popgun. People heard it, I swear to this day. But, I didn't care 'cause it made me come again right then. A little nervously, I looked around. We seemed safe, so I turned around to smile at my friend. But he was gone. Was it all my imagination. Was the man behind me just some innocent that got off three stops before I "got off"?

Disappointed, I shifted so my undies went to where they belong and got up from the puddle I made to go to the bathroom. Nobody ever uses these things and when they do, they lock the door, right? So in I walk and there's a man sitting on the john. I'm totaled now. All sorts of guilty things going through my mind. I start to apologize and leave when I notice his smile. Then he limbers his right hand. And I know it's my turn.

I walk over to him and he removes and pockets my panties. He lifts the top and kisses my navel and then flicks a tongue stroke on my clit. I almost go over again. He turns me around and puts both hands behind my back and holds them by the wrists. Then he lowers me onto him as he sits there on the john. It seems to know its way and slips into me easily, wet as I am. He pulls me down on him tight and we just sit there.

He brings his finger to my face and pets my lips, then pries them open and feeds me two of those lovely fingers. I lick and suck each one like the cock it was. This is new to me, too. I've never tasted myself. Well, not this wantonly, but they taste delicious.

He puts each of my hands between our thighs and begins to move in me. Still sucking, he pulls my head back by grabbing my short hair. He wants to see my face as he fucks my mouth. I keep my head like this for him and eagerly suck as much of his hand as I can get into my mouth. I feel his hand move down my throat, over my breast, under my shirt. He cups a breast I can feel him swell even more inside of me as we move only fractions down there.

A sharp stab of pain comes from a nipple pinched. It makes me start to move on him. How does he know I like that? He pulls and pinches my nipple soft then hard, then strokes like a little cock, all the while feeding me cock and hand. He wraps his ankles over mine securing me to him. Locking me in place. We are a unit. Deeper in both ends and pulling on me from the front. I feel it coming. It is rising. Swelling. Pull it harder. I push into his hand and his fingers bite me and twist.

O God, yes! I pant.

I can't help it. I begin to hump him. Grind into him, with tears of need in my eyes. Again he bites my nipple with those wonderful fingers and the stab is felt below. I am flowing so much I can hear it drop into the water of the toilet below us. Once more he grabs the nipple and strangles it. This is it, I can hear cannons go off as we rock and thrust. Oh, how good this feels. Let it never end. And again he grabs the nipple, and once more, but less, I go off again.

We sit like this for only moments, though it seems much longer. Then we switch places. He kisses me on the mouth and sits me down on the john and stands in front of me with a cock in need of a mouth. I give him mine.

Starting slowly, swirling and sucking, I take more and more of him until I have fur in my face. The train motion makes this more of an adventure, too. It's almost like there's three of us. When he starts to thrust I leave to work on his balls. I used to practice this by rolling candy sour balls around in my mouth. It's something that gets me a lot of moans now. But after a few minutes he backs away. "It's okay. You can do it. I like the taste."

But without a word he lifts me up and sits on the john again. He turns me around and spreads my ass cheeks and kisses me right on my hole. I look over my shoulder, knowing what he wants and smile. He smiles back and starts on my pussy again. The cool air has dried me off, so he juices me up again and slicks my ass up good with my own come. That sliding motion of his is so good I almost come again. When it's wet enough he eases a finger into my ass. Standing up like this makes me even tighter and we both enjoy it. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until the penetration makes it come out in a long sigh.

He feels so good back there!

This is what I wanted from the first. All I thought I could get on a train seat. One finger buried all the way into my ass. He begins to stir his finger around and around. And about every other turn he flicks my clit with his other hand. I reach back and milk his hard, hard cock as he adds a second finger.

Still twirling and loosening - this man knows his female anatomy! I'm more than ready and we both know it. I ease down onto the head of his cock. He lets me set the pace. This is my job.

So using his thighs for support I begin to move. A little corkscrew at first. Then up and down just on the head, moving deeper each time. I feel great! He pushes my halter above my breasts and plays with my nipples again. He pulls and twists and snaps them just rough enough. When all of him is inside me, I snuggle back against his chest. He wraps his other arm around in a comforting hug. We sit like this for a moment while I squeeze him with my muscles.

He hand slides down to my very wet and loose pussy, affectionately patting my belly on the way. His other hand, my favorite, gets kissed again and goes back to my breast. When the train stops, I start to slide on him. When I moves again I am riding *him* as well.

He tells me I'm beautiful. That I feel like silk on him. That I make him feel fantastic. He licks my juices off his hand, tells me I taste like wine. This better not be a dream.

I begin to really move for him. Piston on him until I've stretched his cock two more inches just with my muscles. Up and down, side to side and with the train's assistance back and forth and all around. As his climax builds he bites and sucks my shoulder. Squeezes and kneads my breasts until I can feel them swelling. When I pick up the pace, he does too -on my clit.

Faster and faster we ride with the train speeding up for the final leg. I jam my head back on his shoulder as his teeth sink into my skin. This brief pain only adds. My hands are clawing his back as he molds and squeezes my breast. And still we move faster. - harder. I thump his thighs on each downstroke. Our breathing comes ragged and hard through open mouths drowning in the hot air. The track becomes jagged and rough. At just the right moment everything cooperates - even the lights go out. And we come with a rush that puts spots in my eyes.

Then all we can hear is our breath coming from deep down as the jerks within us die down.

So there we are when the lights come on. Sitting mostly nude on a john in a speeding New Jersey Transit commuter train. He's still hard inside me as he wraps me up in those long arms of his. One last curve and he's shrinking fast. And when his cock finally slips out, he kisses my ear and neck before letting me up. He stops before I take a step and begins to clean my ass and pussy with tissue paper.

Done, he has me step into my shorts and slides them up my legs slowly, with style. Before he zips up the fly, he kisses my clit one last time. I pat his head and smooth his hair. When the train pulls into the station, two stops past mine, we are in our seats as if nothing has ever happened.

I can not tell you what this man looked like. Other than a cooked index finger, a circumcised cock, or a double jointed thumb. I can tell you that the man who smiled so broadly at me as we left, wore black.

And that I look for him every day. To...and from work.