Companion Fare Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's trip into submission continues.
2.4k words
4.32
63.6k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

After my blow job in the garage, Lori kissed me on the cheek and headed upstairs. When she went ahead of me I saw her ass for the first time and noticed a criss cross pattern across her tight heart shaped rear. When I asked her about it she just replied she had been bad and Miss Donna had needed to punish her. Before I could follow up she told me to be quiet and grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge and 2 glasses. We headed upstairs and settled into bed as she told me the story of her trip with Donna...

Lori had met Donna at the airport and went through the gate area together. They chatted about family and the trip, sitting in the first class lounge waiting for the boarding time. It was early to drink, but Donna insisted they have a cocktail or two while waiting. The lounge was rather deserted and they sat in a booth near the bar. Lori was feeling a bit tipsy, haven't having much to eat for the day when Donna came back with bad news. Their flight which had a stop in Chicago was being delayed for 90 minutes due to traffic problems at O'Hare airport.

Donna bought them another drink and they spoke while the lounge slowly started to fill up with other first class travelers. Lori was feeling quite giddy and suggested they get something to eat when she was startled by Donna's response.

"I thought we discussed what traveling on a companion fare means. You do not suggest things to me. You do as you are told."

Lori was shocked by the serious tone and sudden change of demeanor in Donna's attitude. She looked around to see if others had heard her.

"Don't look elsewhere. Look at me!" Donna had lowered her voice but it still had the air of authority. "I saw how you looked at the picnic when I told you what a companion meant."

"I thought you were joking, Donna. Come on what do you think I am?" asked Lori in a quiet whisper.

"I know you are a little submissive slut. The question is do you want to admit it?" Donna smiled and continued, "We can have a nice girls' trip and spend some money shopping...or we can do that and explore your submissive side. It is up to you, but I do not want to play games with you. Lori, if I read you properly, and I think I have, there is something deep inside of you crying out for release. I have no interest in controlling your life or affecting your marriage. I only want to have some fun and to me that is spending the time with my little Pet." As she said the word 'Pet' Donna reached across the table and gently brushed her finger across Lori's lips.

The fifty year old housewife shuddered at the soft touch. She could not believe what was happening but she could not deny the wetness between her legs. She had replayed the picnic conversation over and over in her mind these past weeks. She had thought there was more than a joke in those words and now knew she was right.

"Donna, I..I have never done anything like this. My husband and I play fantasy games and such, but...but I don't think I can do..."

Before she could finish, Donna placed her fingers back on Lori's lips, stopping her from speaking. She leaned across the table and spoke.

"Finish your drink in one gulp. Then it is decision time. You either walk over to the gate and wait for me, and we never speak of this again. Or," and Donna paused for effect, "or you go to the ladies room and remove your bra and panties. Then you come back to me and tell 'Miss Donna' you are ready for our trip to begin."

Donna sat back in the both and watched Lori. Lori reached down to her vodka tonic and picked up the glass, afraid her trembling would spill it all over the table. She put the glass to her lips and drained the remains of it in one long swallow. Without a word she slid out of the booth and walked away. The exit to the gates and the restrooms were in the same direction. Donna watched and smiled as she saw the women, eight years her senior, pause at the hallway to the ladies room.

Lori stood there for what seemed an eternity. Knowing she should head to the gate but wanting to go the other route. She reasoned, this was a short trip, she could explore a side of herself she has always wanted to. She could stop things at any time. She took a deep breath and turned towards the women's lounge. She could hear her heart pounding as she pushed the door and entered into the large tiled room. Before she could change her mind she entered a stall and quickly pulled her top off. She removed her bra and noticed how hard her nipples were. She flushed knowing they would be apparent through the thin material of her sweater. She quickly slid her panties off, noticing the heavy aroma. God, she was so embarrassed. What if everyone in the bar could smell her. She was a slut!

She stuffed her underwear in her purse and headed out of the stall. As she passed the vanities she could not help but notice her nipples through her top and the look of lust on her face. She told herself to hurry back to the booth and keep her eyes down. She would just melt if she saw men ogling her.

She slid into the both and spoke quietly, "Donna, I am ready for our trip."

"No, no my Pet. You will refer to me as 'Miss Donna', from now on. You should have seen the guys watching your titties bounce when you walked back here. Now say it properly, and apologize for being so stupid."

Lori could feel her face turn red as this women humiliated her. Yet she never felt so alive then at this moment.

"I am sorry. Miss Donna I am ready for our trip."

"You are sorry for what my Pet?"

Lori hesitated, knowing deep inside what this women expected of her, "I am sorry for being so stupid, Miss Donna."

Donna smiled, "That is okay my dear. I know you will need a lot of work over these next few days to learn your place. I am afraid I may even need to punish you if I do not see an improvement. So far you have not shown me anything positive. Now, I can see you removed your bra, " Donna laughed as she added, "and so can everyone else. But I need to be sure you followed all my instructions. Now my Pet, you have two choices. One, you can pull your skirt up and show me your nasty little cunt, or two you can show me your underwear. Up to you."

Lori thought she would faint. Certainly she couldn't be serious about exposing herself. That left only one choice. She reached down to her purse and opened it. She gathered her panties, her white, not very sexy panties, into her fist and pushed her hand out to Donna.

"Unfold them and place them on the table."

Lori could feel herself blush as she opened her hand a put her intimate apparel on the table. She put her hands in her lap and prayed Donna would let her put them away. It wasn't to be.

"My goodness, Pet. I can smell them from here. Your little pussy must be working overtime."

Donna picked them up and brought them to her nose and inhaled deeply. Lori could not believe how brazen this women was! She heard some voice and noticed two middle age business men near by staring in disbelief. Donna glanced over and motioned them to come to the table.

As they approached, Donna spoke. "Hello gentlemen, I noticed you were watching my Pet and I."

One of the men seemed a bit flustered and said something about how he had noticed the panties.

"Oh, these, " Donna said as she let them hang from her finger. "These aren't mine, I would never wear something as, as..." She tried to figure what word she was looking for, "as matronly as these."

Lori blushed and glanced at both men who stood in front of the booth essentially blocking others views into the booth. She silently thanked her luck for that when the other man spoke.

"Then whose are they?" he asked while staring at Lori, knowing the answer.

"Tell these men whose they are." Everyone could sense the authoritarian tone in her voice.

Lori spoke, to no one in particular, "They are mine."

"So does that mean, besides obviously not wearing a bra you are pantyless?"

"Yes," Lori stammered.

"Yes what, Pet!"

"Yes...Miss Donna."

"My, my, these fine men are going to become very agitated with you. I expect your answers to be complete sentences. Now do you want me to have them back away from the table and make you answer in front of the entire bar?"

The men couldn't believe the luck of falling into these two women's little game. They both were good looking and even though this couldn't go far both men figured they would ride with it as far as possible.

Lori fought back the tears of embarrassment, and answered, "Yes, Miss Donna. I, I am not wearing any panties."

Donna smiled and noticed the screen was indicating their flight would be boarding in a few minutes. She was pleased with how this had gone so far and figured it was time to leave before poor Lori went catatonic. Donna was brought out of her thoughts when one of the men spoke.

"Donna, or should I call you Miss Donna. I am not sure we should believe such a disobedient pet. Do you?" he smiled as he continued with his plan. "Now I saw her go to the ladies room, and from the smell of those panties I believe she was wearing them. But how can you be sure she didn't slip on another pair she may have had in her purse?"

Donna liked this guys guts. He wasn't ready to let things end just yet, but he was playing along and sending his ideas to Donna.

"You know, I never thought of that. I am not sure, not a hundred per cent sure she didn't do what you said. I guess I could take her to the ladies room and have her prove it to me. Unless you have a better idea?"

"Well, being me and my friend block the view to this table, and how it was my idea that this women could be deceiving you. Well maybe you could have her prove it to all of us."

Lori could hear herself gasp. She couldn't believe what was happening. She wouldn't do it, Donna was going too fast. She had to say something, to get up and leave. Instead she could feel herself get wetter. Rather than want to end this she was inwardly hoping it would continue. She felt so alive, so nasty...so free!

"Pet, I really believe this gentleman has a valid point. We cannot start our little adventure if we cannot trust one another. I need to know now if you are being honest with me." Donna's voice was never above a whisper but in Lori's mind it echoed and thundered like a roar from a football fan berating the opposing team.

"I, I didn't do what he said Miss Donna. I am not lying. Please, please do not make me do this...in front of them," Lori pleaded.

"Now. Pull your skirt all the way up. Do not put it down until I tell you," Donna slid in the booth till she was next to Lori and she pushed the table as far away from them as possible. "Do it, make Miss Donna proud."

Lori's body was shaking as her hands reached down to her skirt. She grabbed the hem and started to pull it upwards. About halfway up her thighs it became bunched up and Lori stopped.

"That's okay Pet, silly slut. You need to lift your ass off the seat to pull it up further. Put one leg on the floor and the other on the booth and lift yourself up."

Lori's eyes widened as she realized it would force her legs apart and she would not just expose herself but would open herself to these two men. She was beyond any coherent state and had no will of her own. She took her left high heel and set it on the booth. With her right foot pushing against the floor she raised herself a few inches off the seat. Her back was supported by the booth leaving her hands free. As soon as the pressure was gone she bunched her skirt up lifting it to her waist. Her pussy was in the open and she noticed the smell. She sat her bare ass against the booth and sat with eyes closed waiting for Donna's permission to cover up.

"Good. Now open your eyes and look at our friends. Put your fingers in your smelly cunt and show them how wet you are."

Lori, on autopilot, dropped her right hand onto her mons and was surprised how easily her two fingers nestled into the warm confines of her womanhood. She thrust her fingers in to the knuckle cumming almost instantly. She then pulled her fingers out. She held them up, glistening with her juices, showing them as if they were some prized possession.

"Lick them clean, Pet," Donna paused as she watched the fingers slowly move towards Lori's lips, "then we need to go."

Lori had tasted herself before, but never remembered such a strong pungent flavor before. She was enjoying savoring the taste when a poke in her ribs by Donna brought her back to reality. She quickly lifted her bottom and retraced the path of her skirt back below her knees. The women left the booth and grabbed their suit cases. Walking on wobbly legs, Lori could feel the men's eyes on her and wondered if any of their friends would believe their story. She smiled.

They settled into their first class seats and Lori realized how drained she was. Donna grabbed a blanket and covered Lori. She brushed her friends hair away from her face and watched as she fell asleep as soon as the plane was airborne.

End of Part 2. Please leave comment.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers