Companion Fare Ch. 04

Story Info
Sub wife tests her loyalty.
2.5k words
4.31
37.8k
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

Lori knew Donna was on the other side of the door, she could hear her moving. She wished she would open up and let her in. She had decided to obey her, she had won; Lori was risking everything and Donna was making her wait.

Finally the door opened but the clang of the door chain echoed through the alcove. Donna ordered Lori to pass her shoes and clothes through the opening. She quickly picked up the items and pushed them through the gap. As she readied herself to ask her Mistress to let her in she was startled by the sound of the door closing. Waiting for the noise of the chain being unhooked, Lori soon realized it was not happening.

After a few minutes Lori heard a noise from the bottom of the door. An envelope, with the Resort's address on the corner was pushed under the door. Lori quickly opened it and found two one dollar bills and a note.

Pet,

I am thirsty. Get me a Diet Coke.

Lori stared at the note. Thoughts ran through her mind, where was the coke machine?, did it take dollars?, what would she say if she were caught? Lori remembered seeing the machines by the pool. It was past 11 P.M. so the area should be deserted. If she was caught she would say she got locked out of her room and her roommate was a heavy sleeper. She looked around the corner and all seemed quiet. She dashed across the lawn towards the pool. It was still warm out and the grass felt damp on her bare feet.

As she neared to vending machines she heard voices and she quickly hid behind some bushes in the shadows. Some teenage boys stopped at the machines and bought some sodas and snacks. There were three of them and they pulled some chairs out from the lawn furniture and sat down. Lori could feel her muscles begin to tighten as she waited and waited. It was over thirty minutes when she heard a familiar voice.

"Excuse me boys, have you seen a women with brown hair around?"

One of the boys spoke up, "Sorry Lady, we have been here for awhile and we haven't seen anyone. This place sucks. It closes down by eleven o'clock. She your daughter?"

Donna laughed, "Well, she is my Pet, but she is actually older then me."

"What do you mean, your, your pet?" asked the apparent spokesman of the group.

"Let's just say she likes to do things for me and I sent her here over an half hour ago to get me a Diet Coke. I am getting a bit angry with her insolence."

Donna noticed the curious looks on the boys faces, when one of the others asked, "What does she look like, we can tell her you are pissed if we run into her."

"Boys, if you saw here you would recognize her. She is bare ass naked."

The three boys sat upright in the seats and all asked questions at once. Donna laughed and said the woman had lost a bet and had to go get the drink nude. Donna said she suspected she was probably nearby waiting for the boys to leave. She raised her voice and said she was probably listening to them at this moment.

Lori didn't know what to do. Did Donna expect her to walk out into the light with these three adolescents standing there? Or was she just making things more risky.

Donna, still speaking loud, told the boys her room number and said if they found her they were to tell her Miss Donna ordered her to return to the room with the boys. Donna turned on her heels and walked away.

The boys continued to chat, not sure whether to believe the lady or not. The bigger of the three boys suggested two of them start to walk the perimeter of the pool area while the third guarded the vending area. They agreed and the two started out directly towards the hedge where Lori was hiding. She could not see how they would miss her and if she ran. If she did they were certainly faster than her and the ruckus they would make would surely bring hotel management out. What was she to do?

When they were less then five feet away Lori spoke from behind the hedge, "Stop right there."

The startled two boys halted and listened to Lori.

"One of you boys throw me your T-shirt. If you don't I will start screaming that you boys stripped my clothes off and were going to rape me. Who do you think they will believe, you or a naked crying older woman?"

"Your friend, Miss Donna, told us this is a game, we will tell them that. Now let us see you, we won't touch you, I promise."

"No, now give me your shirt...Now!" Lori tried to sound in control. The teenagers didn't want to get in trouble and were use to obeying adults, so the big fellow stripped off his Tee and threw it on the hedge. Lori reached up and grabbed it, slipping it on before she stood.

"Thank you."

Lori walked past the boys and went directly to the soda machine. She fed in the two dollars and bought a bottle of Diet Coke. She turned to the shirtless boy and told him she would leave his shirt by the pool in the morning. As she walked away she could feel their eyes on her back. They were all imagining her nude body underneath. Lori smiled. She had outfoxed Donna.

When she got to the room she pulled off the shirt and knocked on the door. Donna opened it and seemed disappointed Lori was alone. She let her in and told her to kneel in front of the easy chair in the sitting area. Donna sat in front of Lori and decided not to ask how she accomplished her little task. Instead she angrily asked, "How long does it take to get a soda. I have been waiting nearly an hour!"

"I am sorry Miss Donna. I, I got lost in the dark."

Before Donna could answer they both were startled by a knock at the door. Donna told Lori to stay where she was and got up to check the door. When she opened it she saw the three boys, all with embarrassed smiles.

"Yes, boys?"

"Well, Ma'am," the shirtless boy stammered, "I, we met your lady friend, but she threatened to scream rape, and she made me give her my 'Pearl Jam' shirt. I thought you should know she was mean to us, and, and I want my shirt."

Donna smiled and understood. Lost in the dark, well so much for honesty. "I am sorry boys, my Pet isn't very well mannered. Why don't you boys come in and we can chat," she paused and added, "if you promise to be quiet about this and follow my instructions we can all have some innocent fun."

The three of them shook their heads in agreement and once through the door they all stopped in their tracks once they saw the nude Lori kneeling across the room.

Donna barked, "Pet, get your ass over here."

Lori knew she was in trouble but could feel the surge of excitement in her body she felt at the airport and the stylists. God she was depraved, yet she loved it. She started to rise when she heard her Mistresses voice.

"Crawl over here. I am angry with you for lying to me and these fine young men. Why threatening them with a charge of rape, is so evil!"

Lori turned around and saw the boys for the first time. Their eyes were wide open and she could feel her nipples harden under their gaze. She dropped down onto her hands and started to crawl towards them. It was about twenty feet but it seemed like a mile to her. She could feel the roughness of the carpet on her knees and the unmistakable wetness between her legs.

She stopped at Donna's feet and sat up on her haunches. She kept her eyes down so she wouldn't have to see the leers of the boys. She admitted to herself she might cum just from watching them ogle her. She was such a slut!

"I am sorry boys. A good Pet would know how to present herself in front of company. She needs much training," Donna smiled as she lifted Lori's head upwards with a finger under her chin. "Knees apart, hands behind your back, back straight, eyes down!"

Lori followed the instructions quickly and as she lowered her eyes she could not but help notice the bulges in the boys shorts.

"Okay, gentlemen. I am sure you all know about safe sex. If you don't you had better learn. I cannot vouch for the cleanliness of this slut and we certainly do not want to risk such fine young men's health."

Lori could feel herself blush. Why, she hadn't been with another man in 23 years but Donna was making her sound like a a common whore. The humiliation added to the fire.

"You must also understand you never force a women to do something she doesn't want. Pet here is doing this for me. I just want it clear that you fellows never make a girl do things they do not want. Understood?" Donna heard the grunts of agreement from the boys.

"Pet, lay on your back and spread your legs for us." Donna watched as Lori followed her instructions. She knew the woman was in that zone where she would do anything."

"Now show the boys how a slut fucks herself."

Lori opened her eyes and looked up at Donna. She wants her to masturbate in front of them. Oh, God, she thought and I want to. Lori put her right hand down and pushed her two fingers inside herself. The noise of her wetness was unmistakable.

"Keep your eyes open and look at these boys. You will not cum until I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Donna." Lori answered in a bated breath. How she wanted to cum for these boys and especially for Donna!

"Like I said boys, we need to practice safe sex. But I can tell," Donna giggled slightly as she looked at the boys crotches, "you are all very horny. Now if it isn't too embarrassing for you, feel free to pull your cocks out and I am sure Pet would enjoy you shooting your cum on her slutty titties. Wouldn't you, Pet. Ask them nicely."

"Please, let me see your cocks. Jerk them off all over my tits," Lori begged.

The boys were way in over their head. Only one of them had even had sex and none had ever seen a woman so wantonly display herself. This was like the photos on the internet they jerked off to. But it was real! They looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

"Oh, hell," the shirtless boy gasped as he pushed his shorts and underwear down to his knees, "I can't believe this." He started to stroke his cock.

The others followed in suit and soon there were three young hard cocks being jerked as they watched the older woman finger fuck herself.

"Boys, before you pop too soon, everyone get on their knees around Pet. No touching but be sure to shoot on her titties," ordered Donna.

There was a scramble to follow the order. It was almost comical as these three boys with there shorts around their ankles tried to walk towards the withering woman. As soon as they were next to her one of the boys began to ejaculate. The first spurt shot onto the carpet before he realized he needed to aim. Spurt after spurt of his hot cum short across Lori's arms and breasts.

"Oh, I'm cumming," shouted the other boy and he added his cum to his buddies. The third followed suit quickly. His first and most powerful spurt shot over the intended target and hit Lori in the face.

The warmth of the cum and the fingers pushing inside of her cunt had Lori beyond any self control. She closed her eyes and her body stiffened in front of the boys as she had the most intense orgasm of her life.

She laid there with eyes closed as she heard Donna tell the boys it was time to leave. She told them to keep this quiet and they may be able to play again. One of the boys told her they were all leaving in the morning. They asked if they could stay longer and Donna, with that voice of authority told them it was over.

After Lori heard the door close she looked up at Donna. She could feel the cum drip on her body and the stream on her face dripped down her cheek. She couldn't wait to shower.

"Well, Pet," anger was detectable in the voice,"you came without permission. You lied to me about what happened outside. This was to be our first night together and it seems you have no concerns about pleasing yourself and telling me stories."

"I, I am sorry Miss Donna. I didn't think, I was so turned on, I couldn't stop myself. Please forgive me."

"I was looking forward to us making love and sleeping together. But, your needs were too important for that. It seems Pet does as she wants!"

"No, no. I want to make love to you. Let me. I will do anything for you." Lori sat up the cum on her tis dripping down towards her belly.

"Lay back down," Lori followed the instruction. "You will sleep on the floor, covered in the cum of those boys. I want you to think about how you betrayed me."

Donna stepped close to Lori's body and slowly pulled her blouse out of her skirt and unbuttoned it. She removed the blouse and revealed a lace covered black bra. Lori saw Donna had medium sized breasts. Donna unclasped the bra and dropped it next to the supine woman. Her nipples were tiny but hard. Like pencil erasers.

Still looking down at her, Donna unzipped her skirt and kicked it away. She wore matching lace black panties, cut high on the hips. Lori could see how wet they were. Donna kicked off her heels and stepped over to the chair nearby. She slid off her panties, revealing a glistening wet bald cunt. Lori thought even with some spider veins on her thighs and slight paunch above her pussy, Donna was beautiful.

"Please, Miss Donna. Forgive me."

Donna swung a leg over each arm rest, exposing herself to Lori's eyes. She took her fingers and began to rub her clit. "You have been a big disappointment to me. I thought you wanted to release control to me, that your submission was the one thing we would share. Yet you are selfish and cruel."

Donna abruptly swung her legs down and stood. "I cannot even think of cumming after what you did. Good night Lori." With that she walked over to the bed, slid under the covers and turned off the lights. She could hear the sobbing of Lori as she drifted off to sleep.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers