Companion Fare Ch. 05

Story Info
Pet is tested again.
5.2k words
4.29
37.4k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
312 Followers

Donna woke early, as was her usual routine. She spied Lori curled up on the floor in the fetal position. Her arm was acting as a pillow. Donna stepped out of bed, stretched her arms. She went to her suitcase and pulled out a few items, placing them on a chair. She picked up her panties from last night and tossed them on the chair. She walked over to the sleeping woman. She took her toe and gently kicked her in the rear.

"Pet, get up. We need to talk." Lori rolled over and rubbed her eyes. She saw Donna's nude body and felt ashamed at what happened the night before. The remnants of the three boys had dried on her body and she felt soiled, but worse she felt she had let Donna down.

Donna looked down and said, "I am going to shower. I left some clothes, on the chair, for you to put on."

"Miss Donna, I need to shower and brush my teeth. I also have to pee. Shouldn't I do that first," she smiled and added, "I can wash your back."

"Listen, I am not sure what you do not understand about me. I expect you to listen. You didn't last night and you are giving me shit today. I really don't give a fuck what you do. But if you don't do as I say, forget about everything!" Donna stormed off into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it. Lori sat on the floor as she heard the shower turn on.

Lori wasn't exactly sure what to do. She wanted this to continue but it wasn't how she expected. My God, she thought, I'm covered with dried cum and spent the night on the floor. Is it too much to ask to be clean?

She stood up and stretched her tired body. She walked over to the chair and saw a white T-shirt and short denim skirt on the chair. It must be Donna's but didn't look like anything she would wear. It was more something a young woman, like that Chloe would wear. Next to the clothes were a pair of black lace panties.

Lori picked them up and recognized them from last night. They were Donna's. She raised them to her nose and she could smell the strong odor of a women and of panties that had been worn for almost 20 hours. The smell wasn't pleasant, yet Lori found herself pushing her tongue into the crotch.

Lori slid on the panties, they were a little loose because the elastic had been tested all day. She slipped on the skirt which was well above her knees and the T-shirt. The white material was thin and her nipples were clearly visible. It was too short to tuck in but it reached to the waist of the skirt. At least her stomach wasn't exposed.

Lori heard the shower stop and walked to the door. She dropped and spread her knees. She placed her arms behind her back, straightened her back and cast her eyes downward. She waited and waited. She could hear Donna drying her body, then the roar of the hairdryer. She could hear her dressing on the other side of the door.

Finally Lori heard the door unlock and she fought the urge to look up. The door opened and she could sense Donna looking at her from the doorway.

"Well, Pet it seems you have remembered some things. Stand up and put your suitcase on the bed."

Lori moved as quickly as she could, stealing a quick glance at Donna, seeing she was wearing a very striking lavender colored summer dress. Once she had her suitcase on the bed she resumed her kneeling position.

Donna laughed, "Trying to score points with me? Stand by the bed." Lori rose and watched Donna unzip her suitcase.

She rummaged through the contents making two piles. One was of all her lingerie and most of the clothes she had brought. The other pile was her toiletries and one dress. She had Lori pick up her sweater from last night and put it in the second pile. The worn skirt was placed into the first pile. Her shoes were left in the suitcase.

"Last night you proved to me you are a horny lady. You also showed me you are not serious about testing your submissive side. You cannot have it both ways. This is the last opportunity. Do you want this to continue?"

"Yes, I am sorry about last night. So much happened so fast. I didn't mean to anger you. Please forgive me."

"I am not kidding about this being the final chance. You may be okay with lying to your husband but I won't have it with me."

The words cut to the quick, Lori hadn't thought about him, "Yes, Ma'am. I am sure."

"All right, take those," she pointed at the first stack of clothes, "and throw them in the trash container by the pool house. If you need to pee or crap, use the pool restroom. Return here in ten minutes."

Lori wanted to complain that she was making her dispose of expensive clothes, things she would wear when they got home. We could bag them so I won't wear them she thought. She looked at Donna and knew any question or protest would end badly. She scooped up the pile and left the room. She dumped the clothes and quickly used the girl's room. She splashed some cold water on her face and brushed her teeth with her finger.

When she arrived, Donna met her at the door and told her to follow. They got into the rental car and drove in silence. Lori was afraid to start any conversation and Donna seemed not willing to. After about fifteen minutes Donna pulled into a Denny's and the two women sat in a booth. It was late morning and the restaurant was only partially occupied.

Donna ordered coffee for the both of them and an omelet for herself and a fruit bowl for Lori. Lori was hungry but did not object. Once the coffee arrived she spoke to Lori for the first time.

"Pet, today I have a lot planned. I won't go over what I expect of you because we covered it this morning. First we are heading to the furniture showrooms for me to see if I can find something for my remodel. While there you will be Lori and I will look forward to your opinion. When I use your other name, you will not be free to converse. You will only speak when directly spoken to by me. If others question you, you shall only respond if I allow it."

"Yes, Miss Donna." Lori could feel the familiar wetness begin to form.

"You will now go to the restroom and remove my panties. Put them in your purse and return. When you sit down I want you to lift your skirt so your bare ass is against the booth. Go."

Lori quickly followed the instructions. She only paused briefly to smell the mixture of her scent with Donna's, mingling in the soiled panties. When she sat she didn't bother to check if she was being watched. In one deft motion she sat and flipped up the back of the skirt. The upholstery of the booth felt cool and rough against her ass.

The waitress brought their breakfast and before Lori could start Donna spoke,"eat with your fingers, Pet."

Lori dropped her fork and picked up a grape from the fruit bowl. She glanced around the room and saw no one was watching so she continued to eat with her fingers. She felt so silly with her bare bottom on the booth and eating like a toddler.

They finished and when they approached the car Donna told Lori that unless otherwise told she was always to sit with her ass uncovered.

The furniture outlets were large and they shopped for hours. Lori gave Donna her opinion and she settled on a few items which would be shipped home. Near one of the outlets was an Orvis store which carried fishing equipment. Donna went inside and bought a fly fishing rod, some fishing line and weights. The clerk told her the weights wouldn't be used with the pole and Donna just smiled and said theses were the items her husband had asked for.

They finished around two o'clock and pulled into a parking area outside of a local restaurant in downtown Charlotte. They headed towards the cafe when Lori noticed Chloe standing out front.

"Sorry we are a little late, Dear. I had so much to do today," stated Donna to the young girl. "I hope we haven't kept you waiting. Pet, you remember our friend, don't you?"

"Yes, hello Missy Chloe," Lori answered trying not to show her displeasure in seeing this frightful girl again.

"No problem, Donna. I just arrived myself," turning towards Lori she added, "hello slut."

They went into the local cafe that Chloe had recommended. It was a vegetarian, health food sort of place. When they sat Chloe smiled as Lori lifted her skirt before sitting.

Again, Donna ordered for Lori. The two women spoke and essentially ignored Lori. When the food was served, Lori was given a plate of large elbow type pasta with a tomato base sauce. When she reached for her fork she noticed Donna shaking her head no.

"You haven't earned the right to use those yet, Pet, or the napkin."

Lori sat there staring at her dish of pasta. She looked around and noticed besides Donna and Chloe few of the patrons were directly looking in her direction. She reached down and grabbed a piece of pasta. It was warm and she felt so foolish eating with her hands. She tied to keep an eye out for others as she ate.

The waitress came over to check on them and did a double take when she noticed the tomato covered fingers of Lori. She shook her head and left while Chloe chuckled.

Lori ate about half of the pasta and hoped Donna would accept that. She looked over at Donna who smiled and nodded her head.

"Good girl. Now suck each of your fingers clean. Treat each finger as a little cock. Be sure you spend at least thirty seconds on each digit." Donna smiled and winked at Chloe.

While Lori was completing her task, the waitress came back with the check. She stopped and stared at this older lady sucking the pasta sauce off her fingers. It was obscene how she spent so much time sucking, like, like, well the young girl didn't want to think that but couldn't help it. She was startled by Chloe's voice.

"Boy, I guess you could say your pasta is finger licking good, right slut?"

Lori flinched at the name, Chloe had said it loud enough for the waitress to hear. She replied, "Yes Missy Chloe. It was finger licking good." She proceeded to suck her thumb to the second knuckle while the girl's face reddened as she realized these women were playing some sort of kinky games.

After they paid the bill they walked outside and Chloe said the shop they talked about was just a block away. Lori walked behind the two women wondering what was next. They arrived at a small day spa shop that did nails and sold soaps and lotions and had what appeared to be tanning booths in the back. A young girl, with that same Gothic look of Chloe was behind the counter. There were a few other ladies in the store getting their nails done.

"Hi, Chloe what's goin' on?" asked the apparent friend.

"Not much, Deb. These ladies are staying at the resort and I told them about the Brazilian waxes you do here." Chloe smiled at Lori and continued,"this one," she pointed at Lori "wants to surprise her hubby when she goes home."

"Sure I have time to do it. Julie can watch the counter. It will take about an hour or so, in case you two want to go shopping."

"No, Deb, she is nervous and wants us to watch."

"Well, I guess it is okay. Ma'am you know what a Brazilian Wax is, don't you?"

Lori didn't speak until she looked at Donna. Everyone could see the obvious shake of her head giving her permission to speak. "I think so. You shave me down there," Lori's eyes gestured downwards towards her crotch.

The girl figured something weird was going on, but wasn't surprised knowing Chloe as she did. "Well, we don't shave, we remove the hair with wax. It keeps the area smooth so you don't need to shave for at least six weeks. It looks real sexy, but it kinda hurts."

Donna spoke up, "Let's get this going, I have things to do." She pointed to the table in the back of the store and told Lori to head over there.

Deb quickly spoke, "We actually use one of the private rooms in the back. I will show..."

Donna interrupted, "That is fine. Pet doesn't mind if we use this table." Donna walked over to the table and noticed the young girls getting their nails done were all watching. They were all young, counter culture types, like Chloe, so she thought she would push things.

"I don't think your other clients will mind. Do you girls mind if my friend gets her wax job done here?"

The others giggled and said they had no problem with it. In fact they had never seen it done and liked the idea of watching. The other clerk, Julie agreed if the client didn't mind they could do it in the front area. She also suggested they close the store for a while. Everyone agreed and the front door was shut with a sign saying they would be back in an hour. The windows looked into display areas so someone on the street could not see into the back of the spa. One of the nail ladies said she had another appointment in forty five minutes, so they had better hurry.

Lori was completely stunned at the turn of events. Besides Donna and Chloe there were six other women in the shop. Her body was visibly shaking as Deb walked over and told her to take off her skirt and panties and put on the gown in the changing room.

"First of all, she doesn't wear panties. So Pet, since we are in a hurry why don't you just drop your skirt. You don;'t need a cover up around us girls do you?"

"No, No Miss Donna. I guess not" Lori reached to her side and unzipped the skirt letting it fall to the floor. She stood in a short white Tee and her sandals. She could smell her arousal and wondered if the others could.

"Pick up you skirt, Dear and put it on the chair. Just to be sure we don't mess things up, why don't you be a dear and take off your top." Donna grinned as she saw Lori's body tighten. "you may as well take off the sandals, because you will look absolutely silly naked with sandals. Men always want women to keep their shoes on, but I quite frankly find it silly."

Lori did as she was told and found herself standing in a room with eight fully dressed women. She was older than all of them and she was nude. She could feel their critical eyes, especially the younger ones scrutinizing every inch of her. She had always been comfortable with herself, even at this age but now she felt self conscious and old.

"Now, Debbie, I think it is, could you please explain to us exactly what a Brazilian wax is and how it is done?"

"Well, sure a Brazilian wax removes everything in your nether regions, front and back, leaving you completely smooth everywhere under your underwear, that is if you wear underwear, " Deb smiled at Lori and could see how her comment embarrassed her. "With a Brazilian wax, you'll never have to worry about 'escaping tendrils' again. But,before you commit yourself to this, be warned that most women don't find it comfortable. You'll be having hair ripped out from the roots on your most sensitive and intimate regions. Imagine your eyebrow waxing, only three times as long and in an area ten times as sensitive. "

Lori's eyes widen as she heard this and was jolted back to reality when Donna told her to climb up on the table on her hands and knees. She was told to point her rear towards the women. Lori was beyond objecting, she would not upset Miss Donna today at any cost.

She climbed up on the table trying to keep her thighs together and her ass cheeks tight.

"So tell me, Debbie," with that Donna stepped next to the table and grasped Lori's buttocks. She pulled both cheeks apart displaying Lori's cunt and asshole to everyone, "so all this ugly hair around her ass will be gone. And around her cunt lips?"

Lori could hear the uncomfortable movement and throat clearings of the women. She heard one giggle and knew it must be Chloe.

"Yes, we remove it all. All except a little strip above her, her, well you know. They call that the landing strip." The women laughed at this, reducing some of the tension.

Donna continued, "Roll onto your back Pet," Lori did as she was told looking up at the ceiling trying to avoid any eye contact. She heard Donna's voice, "My goodness, she is just dripping. Chloe, could you get me a towel. I don't think dear Debbie is going to want to be working around this mess."

Chloe walked over with a hand towel and rubbed roughly against Lori's pussy, eliciting a moan from her. She took the towel and tossed it on the floor. Debbie walked over and began to add the strips and wax to Lori's front. She pulled on her labia to get proper access and everyone could hear the wetness. It took a while to ready the front area and Lori was getting more and more turned on from the warmth and movement in that area and the knowledge of being exposed to a group like this.

Donna bent down and put her lips next to her ear and whispered, "Don't you dare cum!"

Once the area was prepared Debbie warned her of the upcoming pain. When she ripped the first strip off Lori screamed, more from the surprise then actual pain. It was like removing a band aid. If you did it quickly it wasn't to bad. Debbie was ready to pull the next strip when she heard Chloe's voice.

"May I try."

Debbie looked up and wasn't sure what to say. Donna said it was fine, that Lori wouldn't mind. Debbie stepped away and Chloe placed her hand on the strip. Debbie told her to pull quickly, not to pause at all. Chloe said she understood.

Lori braced herself, but not for what happened next. Chloe removed the strip all right, but not in one quick motion. She slowly pulled the wax and hair from Lori's body. Lori felt each and every hair being pulled from her body. She fought back the tears but could not. She began to cry and Debbie stepped in and relieved Lori's pain by quickly jerking the remaining bit of wax.

Chloe, in an innocent voice said, "I guess I didn't do it fast enough."

The other women gave her hateful stares and Donna was the only one to notice the dripping wetness caused by the pain. Debbie quickly turned over Lori and finished the wax job. The others were impressed with the results. Besides the landing strip there wasn't a hair visible, just the redness of the skin. Debbie handed a bottle of aloe containing lotion and told Lori to rub it into the skin for the next day or so.

Donna grabbed the lotion and squirted some onto Lori's mound. She leaned over and again in a whisper said, "Rub it in for all of us. I want you to come for me Pet."

Lori reached down and began to rub the lotion on her skin. Everyone in the room stopped talking and looked on in awe. At first it seemed the woman was just putting the soothing lotion on her tender skin. But then her middle finger slipped into her pussy, followed by another, and another. There was no question now that Lori was masturbating for all to see. Her grunts began to quicken as did her breathing, her nipples hardened and her legs tightened and lifted off and out from the table. Her shoulders and head were raised above the table and it seemed her whole body was pivoting on her ass.

Then the orgasm hit her. Everyone could see it encompass her whole body and some of the witnesses wondered if they would ever experience anything as intense as this. It took minutes to subside and when it was over Lori's body relaxed and collapsed back onto the table.

Donna told her to get dressed and she slowly got up and dressed. Keeping her eyes downcast she stood next to Donna hoping to leave. Donna told her to pay Debbie and thank her. She told her she should shake hands with each woman and thank them for watching her.

Lori wanted to die. Each woman except, Chloe seemed as embarrassed as she was when she shook their hand. After paying the fee she headed out into the warm southern heat.

Donna, Chloe and her walked to the car. Lori remembered at the very last second to pull her skirt up before sitting in the back seat.

"That was so hot, Donna. I have never seen anyone get their rocks off so hard," muttered Chloe. "That made me so wet."

"Yes, she is quite the slut. Tell me Chloe, would you like me to have Pet take care of your condition with her mouth?"

Lori nearly fainted. She had been longing to make love to Donna. She wanted her to be the first woman she kissed down there. Not this evil girl!

evals22
evals22
312 Followers
12