Company Hates Misery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
863 Followers

The nurse looked at the figure in traction. As he went under she had asked him what his name was, and he had clearly said 'Misery'. Reluctantly she wrote the word on the form next to 'name'. He was injured badly, a broken neck and internal injuries, but he had not asked for painkillers. His attitude looked like he was resigned to his fate, and that he expected to die. They would get him into surgery now, and find out if he was right. She shook her head, her black hair not moving at all from the carefully sculptured and set style.

Sally left the keys in the ignition. With a bit of luck the car would be stolen and driven a long way away. She had deliberately left half a tank in it, just so this could happen. She picked up her bag and walked off quickly. She would survive on the money she had until her face had healed and she could go to work. No drugs, Sally decided, she would never use drugs, because that was what had destroyed her mother. It wasn't the job that had made her what she was, and that had led her to do what she had done, it was the drugs. Sally disappeared into the dawn.

The element returned. It did not know where it had been; it had just been gone. In transition there was no such thing as sleep, and the force had heard humans talk about it, but it really did not understand the concept. The element realised it was still held in place by the straps, traction someone had called it, but even if it could get away there was nowhere to go. The element knew two things for sure; the first was it couldn't get back to transition, because it took a lot of elements at once to get through the divider, and the second was that the other elements could no longer see it. Elements this side of the divider could not be seen by elements on the other side. The element was doomed.

Unless?

A vague idea turned up. In the land of the living humans elements could identify each other if they got close enough. The elements only crossed the divider to areas of major despair. If this element could survive long enough for its body to heal, then it just had to go to an area of despair, find some other elements, and return with them. It was quite simple really...

"You're awake then," a voice interrupted the elements thoughts. It looked up at a woman in a white uniform. They were nurses, it reminded itself. They healed broken bodies, so they might be useful. The element liked this nurse, she was grumpy all the time, and didn't hurt the element with the blinding happiness and hope that some of them had.

"Yes," the element agreed. Awake, it pondered, then it must have been asleep before.

"It's good news," the nurse continued. "I should let the doctor tell you, but I'm sure you are anxious."

"Very," the element agreed un-anxiously.

"There were damaged vertebrae," the nurse said, "and we had to fuse them. But the spinal cord is intact, and you should be able to walk again in a few months." The element converted minutes into hours, hours into days and days into months. It would never survive that long without feeding it realised. The element gave up, and drifted back off to somewhere else.

Terrence dropped the twins off at their usual corner. He was amazed with how much money they made for him, and he parked a distance away, watching carefully for a while in case another whore tried to attack them. Or another pimp tried to steal them. There was a light tap on his window, and Terrence reached for his automatic as he turned, not taking it out in case it was cops. He didn't get much trouble from the cops around here, he paid the right money to the right people, but there were still sometimes the foreigners who wanted to make a name for themselves. There was a girl at the window, and she was showing him both hands. Terrence looked around carefully, wondering if another pimp had sent her to distract him, but there was nobody else near his car. He hit a button and rolled the window down. The girl was small, and a bit grubby. She had good features, blonde hair and big tits. A cop he decided, under cover. He kept his hand on the reassuring steel in his belt.

"Yeah?" he said.

"You're a pimp right?' the girl asked. She sounded cute, but nervous.

"Nah," he said dismissively. "But you got to be a cop." To his surprise she laughed.

"A cop?" she seemed to be considering the idea, and wondering why he would think that, then the light came on. "Ah," she said, "entrapment." Terrence tried not to smile, but one corner of his mouth didn't listen to his brain. Either she was a real good actress, or she wasn't a cop. The girl thought for a moment, and then looked around carefully. She pulled her top up and Terrence was suddenly looking at a superb pair of tits. "Would a cop do that?" the girl asked, not covering up again.

"Uh...no." It wasn't often that Terrence was lost for words, but it was happening now.

"I want to get on the game," the girl explained, "but I don't know the rules around here. I need someone to look after me, you know, make sure I don't get hurt or busted. Interested?" Her nipples were looking at him.

"Sure," Terrence said, "get in." Finding girls was the hardest part of his job; he had never had one find him before.

An hour later Sally was holding her legs up, keeping her ankles next to her ears. Terrence had a very big cock, and it was stretching her inexperienced pussy open on every stroke. She smiled at him and moaned. 'Make 'em think you're impressed,' Sally's mother had said.

"Fuck you're tight," Terrence grunted, his gold chains swinging with the rhythm of his cock.

"Oh, yeah," Sally moaned. "Fill me up with that huge cock." She had often heard her mother servicing her clients, and she knew what was required. She wondered if she should fake an orgasm, but decided to practice that on her Johns first.

The pimp had driven her to his place without saying much, and had sent her to the shower to clean up. She had walked back out naked and he had just nodded and led her to the bedroom. Like the rest of his house it was huge and expensively furnished. Sally had dropped down on the bed, sinking in. 'It's soft,' she had giggled, 'I'm not,' he had replied.

It had been half an hour now, and the pimp showed no sign of finishing yet. Sally realised that she didn't actually know his name.

"What's your name?" she asked the man who was fucking her deeply. He grinned, he actually liked this one, and she was a good looker too.

"Terrence," he grunted. "Not Terry, not Teddy, just Terrence, what's yours?" He shortened his strokes so he could get more stimulation around the head. Sally knew she had to change her name, but she hadn't thought what to.

"I... uh," she stammered, trying to think of a new name.

"It's OK," Terrence said. "We'll think of one." He pulled out, and rolled her over onto her stomach.

"Not the ass," Sally said firmly, and Terrence slipped his cock back into her pussy. It was even tighter in this position.

"If I was a John," Terrence asked, "and you came to my window what would you say?" He squeezed her ass cheeks as he fucked her, wondering when he would fuck her ass. He guessed it was a cherry, and it would be a waste for a heavy-handed John to pop it.

"Uh, how 'bout 'Would you like some company?', does that sound right?" Terrence smiled.

"Company," he said with satisfaction, "we'll call you Company." Company nodded agreement, and Sally was gone.

Company walked up to the open window of the white Toyota. She walked carefully, her ass still hurt, but Terrence had refused to let her work until he had used it, and Company was out of money.

"Do you want some Company hon?" she asked, thrusting her chest toward the man. He was in his forties she guessed, dressed like a teacher, and most likely married.

"Uh, how much?" he asked nervously.

Terrence watched Company get into the car. It was her first customer, and definitely wouldn't be her last. He had found her hard to deal with, she hadn't been desperate, and had actually negotiated his cut down. Sure, she had to pay him back for the clothes and stuff, but she would do well, and so would he. She had actually got angry at him when he had offered her some weed to calm her down before working, so he wouldn't have a hold on her as her dealer either. He would have to find something, or he would lose her.

It was two weeks after the operation, and the element was fading away. Only the element knew why. They had put food into its body, but that only kept the body going. It needed to feed; it hadn't since the service, before it got hit. The curtains were drawn around the next bed, and there was a murmur of a voice as the doctor spoke, and then a sudden wailing. The element stirred, and sniffed cautiously. The wailing continued and an old woman blindly came out from behind the curtain. She bumped the bed, and just sat down. The element sniffed deeply, her despair was thick in the air. Energy started to return. Then the woman did something totally unexpected. She picked up the element's hand and squeezed it. The power sizzled. The force had never realised how much better the energy transferred with direct contact. The element now knew what it had to do to survive.

Company looked at the car cruising slowly up the street. She called this one Ralph. Ralph came by every week, but only picked up a girl every second week. Company assumed he was paid fortnightly, and the other visits were just for titillation. Ralph liked the chubby girls with the big butts, so Company had never been picked. She thought about the other girls working tonight, and wondered which one he would take. It was a pay week. Ruby she decided, he would pick Ruby because those clinging shorts accented her already ample rear. Just then a car pulled up to the kerb. Company sauntered over. Older model car, a bit battered and a headlight out she observed. Not much chance of it being a cop. She looked in at a kid driving, who was most likely not yet twenty.

"Hi love," she purred, "do you want some Company?" The kid was actually shaking.

"Uh, how much?" he stammered.

"That depends on what you want." They spoke for a short while and then Company slipped into the passenger seat. They had agreed on oral only, in the car, and at a pretty good price. She thought she would get this one off real quick; he was too inexperienced to hold back for long. Maybe fifteen minutes and she would be back on the beat. "Turn right here honey," Company said in her sexiest voice, grabbing his cock and squeezing it through his pants. He jumped a bit and she smiled. As they approached the corner she saw Ruby getting into Ralph's car. Company was still smiling when the car she was in pulled up in the dark car park, and she took pity on the kid.

"Here you go," he said handing her some notes eagerly.

"I'll tell you what," Company said smoothly. "Make it ten more and its no condom, I'll swallow and you can feel my tits too." The kid couldn't get the money out fast enough. Company looked around for watchers, and then lifted her top. The kid groaned. She took hold of his hand and pressed it to her breast. He groaned again. Then she unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled out a respectable sized cock that was hard enough to be made of stone. It was circumcised; she noted happily, because that was likely to taste cleaner. Company looked around once more and then dropped her head into his lap, swallowing his cock in a single motion.

"Oh, fuck," the kid moaned, and then she started bobbing her head on his cock while pressing the underside firmly with her tongue. "Oh, fuck," the kid moaned again, his hand still squeezing her breast lightly. Company reached down and found his balls. She sucked his cock and squeezed his balls firmly and felt a definite twitch. "Oh, fuck," the kid cried again and then she felt the first spasm of his orgasm. She swallowed his cock down to the base and squeezed his balls firmly. Company could feel his balls pulsing and the sprays of cum hitting her throat. She swallowed them all. She liked to deep throat at the moment of orgasm when she was doing bareback, it meant she hardly tasted it and there was less chance of dribbles getting on her clothes. Finally he was finished, and Company lifted her head off his shrinking cock. She licked the last drops from the end, making him jump, and then tucked it back into his pants. The kid was lying there with a glazed look on his face.

"First blow job?" Company asked, and he nodded. "OK," she said, "you can take me back now." The kid nodded again and started the car. When she watched his car drive away she looked at her watch. Just under ten minutes, that had to be a record.

The nurses called the element 'Mister E', not because he showed any musical talent, but because they didn't want to call him Misery, and that was still the only name they had for him. It was starting to be a concern. His clothes had been expensive, so they assumed he had money, but still his memory remained totally blank. Mister E had proven to be very kind, and he was keen to assist in consoling the unhappy people in the ward. Being a spinal ward there were plenty of them. The doctors were amazed at the speed of his recovery since he had reversed his downward spiral. The man they had expected to die was almost totally healed now, and soon they would be taking him out of traction. Eventually his substantial medical bills were paid, and it came from an unexpected source. There had been a huge amount of money collected for the families whose children had been victims of the school bombing, and the mysterious Mister E had been at the memorial service. None of those involved in the tragedy recognised him, so it was assumed he was a benefactor who had turned up to show his support silently. All the families agreed to cover his bills, seeing as he seemed to have lost his memory entirely, and may never know who he actually was. His work with those suffering at the hospital also labelled him as a good person, and no one really noticed that the people he consoled were even more depressed the next day.

Company didn't like hooking; it was dangerous, uncomfortable and likely to end her up in jail. But it was necessary in the situation she was in now. It had taken some time, but she had finally made a friend outside her new profession. Company lived in a single room apartment in a run down slum building. She didn't have to, but she was saving wherever possible, and now had a fair bit put away. Her neighbour was a woman who was sick a lot, and one day Company had helped her into her room when she had collapsed, exhausted, in the hall. The woman's room was almost bare. There was a small mattress on the floor with a single blanket, a chair and an empty refrigerator. A cheap case held her clothes and that was it. The woman cried in embarrassment as Company looked at the Spartan room.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this," she lamented. "I was going to work long enough to have enough money to keep me until I died, but I got too sick too soon and I lost my job." Company looked at her from the chair. She was much thinner than Company, and maybe ten years older.

"What do you need?" Company asked, but the woman just shook her head. "When did you last eat?" Company persisted, but she just turned away. "I'm getting us some food," Company said firmly, and then she got up and went out, leaving the door ajar. She quickly heated some soup, and returned with two full bowls to find the woman crying. Company had to force her to take the first couple of mouthfuls, but after that she ate on her own. Wordlessly Company took the bowls back to her room and returned with another. The woman finished that too, but as Company took the empty bowl from her the woman looked up gratefully.

"Thanks, but that is really enough." Company nodded.

"I'm known as Company," she said, "and you can guess what I do for a living." The woman had seen her in her working clothes on the odd occasion.

"I'm Hope," the woman said with a wry grin. "But not for much longer."

"What's the matter?"

"Cancer." The word was a dead weight in the room; there was no answer for that. But they did talk more. Company found out that Hope was actually only two years older than she was, and was from a small town only an hours drive from where Company had been brought up. Hope had lived with her grandmother for as long as she could remember, her parents had been lost in an ocean yacht race soon after she was born. Once her grandmother had died Hope had moved to the city to start a career as a chef, but then she had become ill, and was not able to keep up the hours required. She had slowly sold all her things to pay the bills, but was now in serious debt, and terminally ill. She didn't go to the hospital much any more, she couldn't afford it. Eventually Company looked at her watch.

"I have to get ready for work now," she said sadly, and Hope looked at her.

"You haven't told me anything about you," she said, almost accusingly.

"Next time."

The element was finally free of the hospital. It walked away, carefully dodging a cheerful group of revellers who hurt it, just by being happy. There had been a lot of time to plan while the element was in traction, and time to make temporary living and working arrangements. The element went to the address on the paper that the grumpy nurse had given it, and saw the sign, 'Tait's Caring Funeral Services.' The element went in, and was met by a sombre man in black formal wear.

"I'm John Tait," the man said in a deep and mellow voice. "You must be..."

"Mister E," the element said, gingerly shaking the proffered hand. The element was glad that John Tait wasn't happy to see it, that could have been crippling.

Company was in a fancy hotel room for once. The man who had picked her up said his name was Bentleigh, and he was driving a new Mercedes coupe. The money offered had been high, and it was an all night deal, which included pretty much anything he wanted. Bentleigh had cum in her mouth about twenty minutes ago, after a blowjob that had lasted an hour. The man's control was amazing, and Company's jaw was still sore. Company was dreading the inevitable ass fuck, because Bentleigh wasn't just longer than average at around eight inches, but he was very thick too. Bentleigh was lying on the bed sipping a glass of champagne, while Company sat in a chair with a Coke. She included alcohol on her list of drugs that she would never take.

"Come here Company," Bentleigh said, rolling her name in his mouth with amusement. "If you fuck anywhere near as well as you suck cock I am in for a fantastic night." Company smiled lazily and put the glass down. She stood up languidly and stretched her arms behind her, showing off her bust to perfection. Bentleigh smiled. Walking slowly to the king sized bed Company smiled back, and then crawled seductively to him. Bentleigh was dark haired and slightly dark skinned. He would have been early thirties, Company guessed. He was also very fit. She ran her nails up his inside leg, across his balls and then up to the end of his cock. It was hard, and twitched at her light touch.

"What do you want honey?" she asked seductively, blowing on the tip of his cock as she spoke. Bentleigh spread his arms across the bed.

"I'm feeling lazy right now, ride me." Company smiled genuinely, at least he hadn't said anal. She opened a condom and looked at him, Bentleigh nodded. Rolling the condom onto his cock carefully Company stroked it firmly to ensure it was as hard as possible. She wiped a little lubricant into her pussy and then squatted above his cock. Slowly she rubbed it up and down her lips while Bentleigh watched through half closed eyes. Occasionally he tried to buck his hips and enter her, but Company rose with him, so it was always just a tantalising touch. Finally it was too much for him.

bb1212
bb1212
863 Followers