Competition Cups Ch. 01

Story Info
Jeff and Brittney have some fun after his big win.
2.3k words
4.11
34.1k
11

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The floor thudded as Jeff drove his opponent backwards into the mat with a take down.

"Come on babe you can do it," said a busty brunette who was sitting in the crowd watching the muscular athlete try to pin his opponent.

He quickly locked his arms around his opponent's head and arm in a tight headlock and squeezed until he heard the referee blow the whistle and slap the mat.

The crowd instantly erupted in cheers and gave a thunderous applause as the ref raised Jeff's arm in victory.

As he stepped off the mat and walked over to a dark corner behind the bleachers Jeff not only felt a great sense of achievement, he also felt a sense of arousal as the busty brunette, his girlfriend Brittney, came running down the stands, causing her large boobs to bounce in the tight homemade fan t-shirt she was wearing.

Once they were behind the bleachers, Brittney wrapped her arms around him, pressed her big tits into his chest, and kissed him.

"I knew you could do it babe," said Brittney.

"Like always," said Jeff, "But you should sit closer next time."

"And wear a baggy top," whispered Jeff.

Brittney looked down at her chest and gave him a sly grin.

"What's wrong with my top," said Brittney, throwing her shoulders back, causing her breasts to balloon against his chest, "I thought that it would give you some 'encouragement."

Jeff softly moaned and his face turned red as Brittney brought his hands up to rub and squeeze her massive mounds. "Um Britt, can we continue this later."

Brittney looked down at his crotch, smiled with satisfaction, and grabbed his warm up pants.

"Sure babe," she said pressing her large boobs into him one more time, "I can wait."

Jeff quickly grabbed his pants and put them on to hide his bulging erection.

"I'm gonna go shower and change out of my uniform," said Jeff, giving his girlfriend a quick kiss, "Meet me by the locker room door."

"Ok," said Brittney.

"But don't take to long. We'll be waiting," said Brittney, giggling and cupping her huge tits.

Jeff then headed towards the locker room.

Jeff moaned in relief as the cool water from the shower jets hit his back and arms.

"Damn dude," said Chris, one of Jeff's teammates, "Sounds like Britt gave you another post match gift again."

Jeff glowered and turned to face the other way.

"Don't be ashamed Jeff," said Chris, patting him on the back, "Not all of us are as lucky as you to have a girlfriend like Britt."

"Yeah well that may change," said Jeff.

"What you talking about," said Chris, who had stopped laughing.

"I'm thinking of asking her to marry me," said Jeff, as he washed up.

"Shit man, good for you," said Chris, tousling Jeff's hair.

Jeff finished showering and walked off towards his sports locker.

'I should ask Britt to marry me' thought Jeff, 'We've been together since high school.'

An image of Brittney flashed through his head as he got dressed. The vision of her big boobs in her tight shirt raced through his mind. But it wasn't just her big Triple-D boobs that had attracted Jeff to Brittney. She had shoulder length dark brown hair, sparkling green eyes, perfect smile, a curvy well toned body, and a nice, round, firm ass. Just the thought of every detail about his girlfriend made his cock stiffen again and caused him to wait for it to soften before putting on his pants. What had attracted Brittney to Jeff was his muscular body and good looks, and to say the least his 7 inch cock which she loved to tease.

Jeff finished getting dressed, locked his equipment bag in his locker, and headed out of the locker room where Brittney was waiting in the hallway. He gave her a brief kiss and stared into her eyes with deep thought.

"What, what is it," asked Brittney.

Jeff just smiled and said, "Nothing."

Smiling Brittney wrapped her arm around his, pressing her big left boob into him as they walked out the door towards their car.

"Babe, can we take the back road this time," said Brittney, pouting and giving Jeff her doe eyed look, "Please."

"Oh ok," said Jeff as he and Brittney got into the car and drove off towards their apartment.

Driving home was always fun for Brittney as she would have Jeff take the bumpy back road which would cause her huge jugs to bounce and jiggle like crazy.

"Mmm, Jeff this feels so good," said Brittney as her big breasts bounced over and over in her overstretched top.

"I know but I have to get off this road before we get into an accident," said Jeff, finding it hard to keep his eyes on the road instead of on his girlfriend's chest.

"Sorry babe," said Brittney as she cupped her massive mounds in her left arm and tried to tighten the back hook of her bra to no avail.

As Jeff drove on the bumpy back road through the woods the thought of proposing to Brittney popped into his head again. 'She's sexy as hell and is completely loyal to me, but yet why am I afraid to ask her to marry me?'

"Oh it's no use," said Brittney, who then arched her back and thrust her large tits out as she used both hands to tighten the straps of her cups. "Mmm, much better," she said as she adjusted her cups through her top.

"Oh god," moaned Jeff as he momentarily took his eyes off the road to watch his girlfriend.

"Look out," shouted Brittney.

Jeff looked ahead and swerved out of the way of an oncoming car just in time. Jeff, fuming, turned off the road and into the woods where he stopped and turned off the car.

"I'm sorry baby," said Brittney with a worried look. She gently touched his arm, "I sometimes forget how much of a distraction my big babies can be."

Jeff, who had calmed down said "It's ok."

Brittney smiled with a look of relief.

"But from now on we keep the bumpy rides to a minimum," said Jeff.

He was about to start the car again when Brittney placed her hand on his.

She had the sly grin on her face again. "You know Jeff, we are in the woods, alone," she said with a seductive tone as she placed a hand on his crotch. She began to rub him through his pants, "Mmm, looks like someone got worked up over my bouncing boobies." She then pushed her big boobs into his chest and started kissing him. She was about to bring his hands to her tits when he pulled away from the kiss. "Babe we shouldn't," said Jeff, "We should get home."

With a slight pout Brittney pulled away from him but smiled as she dropped back into her seat with a heavy bounce that nearly snapped her bra.

Jeff moaned at the sight which caused Brittney to giggle. Jeff started the car, turned around and headed out of the woods back onto the road.

The remainder of the ride was a little less excitable due to the fact that Brittney kept her arms crossed over her boobs to prevent anymore distractions but that didn't help to decrease the level of anxiousness that they both were experiencing. 5 minutes later they pulled into their apartment complex and went up to their 3rd floor apartment.

"I got a taste for pizza," said Jeff as he entered the apartment, "What do you think," He turned to look at Brittney who had closed the door and had a lustful look in her eye.

Breasts heaving with each deep breath and bouncing with each step, Brittney walked over to Jeff and passionately kissed him.

"Pizza sounds good," she said, then whispered in his ear, "But why don't we celebrate your win first." She gave him a seductive smile, grabbed a shopping bag that was on the table and hurried into the bathroom.

Jeff went into the bedroom, undressed to his boxers, laid down on the bed and waited.

A few minutes later Brittney came out of the bathroom and stood in the doorway of the bedroom. She was dressed in a black low cut tank top and shorts. She leaned against the doorway and pushed out her huge tits.

"Like what you see" she said, gently squeezing her jugs.

"Mhmm," moaned Jeff in agreement.

"I picked it up before the meet," said Brittney running her hands over her massive mounds, "How do I look?"

"You look beautiful," said Jeff, holding a hand over his bulging erection.

Brittney sat on the bed next to him, moved his hand from his crotch, and started massaging it.

"Mmm, it looks like you think I'm more than just beautiful," she said rubbing up and down on his hard cock.

She then thrust her large boobs out again, "Tell me what you really think of my top babe"

Jeff moaned as he tried to keep his composure.

"Tell me," she whispered as she inched her huge bust towards his throbbing cock. "Oh god," moaned Jeff, "You're so busty."

"Mhmm", said Brittney as she rubbed the huge cups of her tank top covered bra against the tip of his dick. She then winced in pain.

Jeff sat up and asked her, "What's wrong."

"It's my boobs," said pushing her tits out further, "When we swerved off the road they hit the dashboard."

She grabbed his hands and brought them up to her jugs, "Make them feel better please."

Jeff took his girlfriend's huge Triple-D breasts in his hands and began to massage them.

"Mmm baby," moaned Brittney, "It feels sooo good when you rub my big boobs."

She placed her hands over his as he rubbed and squeezed, "And that top that I wore made them look huge."

She then whispered in his ear, "I might just have to wear it to all of your meets."

The thought of his girlfriend in her tight top made Jeff's cock go hard instantly and he started to breathe heavy.

"Mmm, is someone ready to fuck these big babies," said Brittney, cupping her massive mounds and looking at her boyfriend's throbbing cock.

"Mhmm", said Jeff, exposing his 7 inch hard cock through his boxers.

Brittney pulled off on her tank top and her huge bra encased boobs bounced out. She then reached behind and popped the hook of her bra. Her straps fell away to reveal her boobs in their naked glory.

They were the size of large cantaloupes topped off with small peach colored nipples. She lied down on her back and Jeff straddled her.

She cupped her huge tits and said "Fuck em lover."

Jeff pushed his rock hard dick in between Brittney's Triple-D jugs and began thrusting back and forth.

"Oh god," moaned Brittney as Jeff fucked her massive mounds, "Oh yes don't stop baby."

Jeff started moaning and thrusting faster.

"Just think, Jeff," said Brittney as her huge breasts bounced with each thrust. "Every time you wrestle, I'll wear my top and have these big boobs bouncing each time you win."

Jeff moaned and his cock erupted, spraying cum into Brittney's cleavage.

"Oh yes," moaned Brittney as her boobs continued to be fucked and soaked with cum, "Cum onto my huge tits."

Jeff continued to thrust and cum onto his girlfriend's huge tits until he finally collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion.

Brittney grabbed a towel from the bedside table and began to pad her big jugs dry. She smiled at her boyfriend who lay on his back with his still throbbing cock in his hands

"Did you have fun with my big boobies," said Brittney grabbing his cock again, which squirted cum into her hand.

"Mmm," she said licking her lips and rubbing his cum into her cleavage, "Why don't I take care of you."

She then lowered her luscious lips to his crotch and took his cock into her mouth.

Jeff moaned as Brittney bobbed her head up and down on his cock.

As she continued to move his dick in and out of her mouth she ran her tongue over the head of it.

Jeff moaned louder and Brittney pulled her mouth away.

His cock erupted and began to cover her massive mounds with cum again.

"Ohhh mmm," moaned Brittney as her large breasts were being drenched in cum again.

Jeff gave out one final moan as his cock drained itself all over Brittney's huge bust. He then covered his cock within his boxers as Brittney headed off to the bathroom to shower.

Jeff grabbed the phone from his bedside table and ordered a pizza.

He then went over and knocked on the bathroom door, "Babe, the pizza will be here in forty minutes,"

"Ok," said Brittney, "Umm Jeff, could you come in here and give me a hand. These big boobs are so slippery from your cum."

Jeff entered the bathroom, stripped naked, and climbed into the shower with her.

Pushing her huge boobs against him, she whispered, "Soak me up baby."

He grabbed the bottle of liquid soap and started washing her massive mounds.

Brittney then started kissing him while he washed her tits, grabbed the soap, and began to wash his cock.

After spending what seemed to be an hour of boob squeezing and cock jerking they got out of the shower.

Brittney got dressed in a tight pajama top and boy shorts and Jeff, a tank top and shorts.

Jeff then answered the delivery man at the door while Brittany set the table.

While eating Jeff's eyes continued to wander to Brittney's bulging top.

Happy with her boyfriend's staring she jiggled her tits side to side, "Just think, you keep on winning and we'll have more fun nights like this."

She then lifted her huge rack and rested it on the table.

"Who knows, maybe if we keep celebrating with pizza I might need bigger cups," she said with a seductive tone.

"Mhmm," said Jeff, "That's enough for tonight though. I have to workout in the morning and you need to be at the casino by 8 to serve breakfast."

They cleaned up, laid down in bed, snuggled together and were soon fast asleep.