Complaisant

Story Info
My wife does what she's told.
1.8k words
4.31
97.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

We were playing poker at Fred's. I don't particularly enjoy the nights we play at Fred's, but it would be a bit obvious to just not go to the game on those nights.

If you're wondering what I have against poker at Fred's, it's that he belittles his wife. She seems to be totally under his thumb. It's always Yes Fred, No, Fred, Whatever you say, Fred.

Fred takes Mary completely for granted. As far as he is concerned she does as she's told, even if it's humiliating. I've seen him stick his hand up her dress and grope her in front of us, because he says it will bring him luck.

Tonight for some reason, he had insisted that Mary wear a short skirt with no panties, meaning that she was treading awfully carefully to avoid giving us an eyeful, while Fred enjoyed the whole scenario.

One of these days someone is going to hang one on Fred to give him a lesson in manners.

I also fail to see why Mary puts up with it. She's really quite a stunner, and if you ask me she should toss Fred out on his ear. Either that or just walk out and don't come back.

Anyway, we were all there, sitting around the table and the game was getting under way. We'd only had a few hands when Fred got a call from the cops. There'd been an accident at his shop. Could he come around and check it out.

Fred tells us to keep playing. He expects he'll only be half an hour or so and the game will keep going for hours. Poker can last a long time when you're only playing for peanuts.

As Fred is getting ready to leave, Mary asks him if there's anything he wants her to do. He just gives her a look and says, "I'll let Joe be in charge. All you do is what Joe tells you to do. Nothing else."

So we played another hand, and I noticed Mary was just standing there, so I turned to her.

"Was there something you wanted, Mary?" I asked her.

"No, Joe," she replied. "I'm just standing here because you haven't told me I can go."

"Excuse me?" I come back with. "Why would I have to tell you to go?"

"Because Fred said that I can only do what you said, and a good wife always obeys her husband."

Now that rocked me. A casual remark from Fred, and Mary is mine to command.

"Let me be clear on this. You'll do whatever I tell you to, just because Fred ordered you to?"

Mary nodded.

"If I told you to get a beer for me, you'd go and do it?"

Mary nodded.

"If I told you to go and get a beer for me and serve it nude, you'd do it?"

Mary smiled. "Try it and see," she told me.

I just looked at her, and her eyes were daring me. I looked at the others at the table, and they were all daring me as well. I shrugged.

"Mary, could you please fetch me another beer, but take your clothes off before you bring it."

Mary walked out of the room and came back a minute later with my beer.

I'd always thought Mary was a bit of a stunner. Offering me a beer, naked, she was magnificent. The rest of the boys didn't let out a peep. They were too busy looking at her, mouths open.

I took my beer from Mary and thanked her.

"Are you going to do anything we tell you?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "Only what you tell me. Fred said to."

"Why don't you go and stand next to Andy and let him feel your breasts?" I said, knowing Andy was a breast man.

Mary laughed at that one. "Because I haven't been told to," she said.

Got it. If I suggest, she can refuse. If I order, she'll obey. Possibly.

"Mary, go and stand next to Andy and let him feel your breasts."

Smiling, Mary walked over and stood next to Andy, who recovered from his heart attack and slowly raised his hand to stroke those lovely globes.

George turned to me, pleading. "Pass her to me, please."

If it wasn't for the fact that I thought that Mary was enjoying herself, getting pleasure at screwing with Fred's dominance, I would have refused, but I caught the subtle little nod she tossed in my direction. If this was her way of hitting at Fred, then good luck to her.

"Mary, I want you to obey the command George is about to give you," I told her.

"George, think it out and then tell Mary what to do."

George breathed hard and said, "Mary, come and sit on my lap and permit me to play with your body."

Mary raised her eyebrows at that one, but obediently walked over to George and sat on his lap. George wasted no time, one hand closing over the breast nearest him while the other slid down and started massaging Mary on the pussy.

Mike put up his hand. "My turn now," he said.

OK. Playing the slave master comes awfully easy, it seems to me.

"Mary, do what Mike now commands you to do."

Mike had been waiting and knew just what he wanted, though he wasn't sure that Mary would go for it.

"Mary, come and give me a blow job," Mike stated.

I thought that was going a bit far and wouldn't have been a bit surprised if Mary had balked, but she just calmly got off George's lap, moved to kneel in front of Mike and unzipped him. Then she took out his cock and, bending over, she proceeded to give him a blow job, one that he found much to his taste from the look on his face.

I was tempted to interrupt at this point, despite what Mike might say, but for some reason I didn't, suspecting that Mary wanted to do this. She took her time, teasing Mike, and slowly building up a head of steam with him. When he finally blew, he was groaning with relief.

Before the others could all chip in with sexual requests of their own, I put a stop to things.

"OK, guys, let's put a hold on this for a moment. You continue playing cards while I go and have a serious chat with Mary."

I yanked Mary out of the card room and told her to take us somewhere private. Not greatly to my surprise, the private room turned out to be her bedroom. I was also not surprised to find that I was taking down my zip and letting my own erection come out into the fresh air.

Mary watched me, but gave no indication as to whether she would obey if I told her to have sex with me. So I didn't bother telling her. I just bent her over the bed and had her spread her legs a little more.

I entered slowly, knowing, really, that she wasn't going to protest, but giving her a chance to, anyway. Once firmly in her, I reached around to hold her breasts and started on her, pumping away enthusiastically. Mary didn't just stay there, permitting it. She acted decisively, matching me and encouraging me to go harder and faster, all without saying a word.

And I had fun. Mary was sexually competent. Hell, she was sexually superb, and gave me every bit as good as I gave her. We were like twin souls, finally come together for one night, and we were making the most of it.

Afterwards, I ordered her to talk. To tell me why she let Fred treat her the way he did, even to the extent of obeying me because Fred told her to.

She had made a vow to her mother, while her mother was dying, that she'd obey her husband in all things. She didn't feel justified in breaking her word just because Fred was being a bit of a domestic dictator. She was sure he'd grow out of it.

"But right now, Fred has passed over control to me, hasn't he," I said, "and the way he phrased it, you don't have to do anything he says until I pass control back."

She didn't get it at first, so I explained.

"Fred told you to only do what I told you. Nothing else. That means you don't have to listen to him, only me. I have to pass you back to Fred before he can order you around again, otherwise you'd be breaking his command."

Mary just stared at me. "That's nonsense," she said. "He's my husband, so I have to obey him."

"It's a paradox. You'll be obeying him by not listening to his orders in future. And if he can't figure out why the change, he's stuck with the situation."

Mary blinked. "I'll be obeying him by not obeying him?" she asked.

"Correct. Now as the legitimate provider of orders to you, in accord with Fred's wishes, I have some instructions for you.

You will not follow any of Fred's orders that you think are unreasonable, but you may follow any of his orders that you think are fair.

If Fred tries to hassle you too much, you are allowed to hit him across the back of the head with a frying pan or take other defensive measures that I will leave to your imagination.

You will not explain to Fred why the change in attitude. He'll have to work it out himself.

Ask me any questions you want, if you want clarification."

"I still have to obey your orders, and nothing else?"

"I'll simplify that. You are to obey my orders, but anything else you care to do is up to you."

Mary laughed. "Why do I still have to obey your orders?"

"Two reasons. One, Fred told you to, and two, I may feel an urgent need to order you to have sex with me sometime in the future, so I want to keep my options open." I smiled blandly at her.

"So I'm now obeying Fred by only obeying him when I want to. I can live with that," Mary decided.

"You might like to get dressed before we return to the card game," I suggested.

"Is that an order," Mary promptly demanded.

That startled me. "Ah, no," I said. "It was just a suggestion. What do you want to do."

Her answer really surprised me, and showed how deep her current resentment to Fred's dictatorial attitude went.

"What I want is to go back to the card room and have the rest of the boys take it in turns to ravish me, while you all watch. Hopefully you will still be at it when Fred gets back. For once I'll get some fun and it will drive Fred wild, knowing he ordered me to permit it."

I laughed, and indicated she should precede me to the card room. Somehow I didn't think the boys would object too hard to their coming duties.

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers