Complex Lovers

Story Info
A May/December romance between apartment neighbors.
3.5k words
4.09
38.3k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill had been absolutely my best friend for the last four years. Four years ago I had moved here to start college and this May I would be graduating with a degree in Political Science. It was frightening moving to a new town where I didn't know anyone, but with Bill and I living in the same apartment complex, we quickly grew to like one another and he looked out for me as he was 38 years old, 16 years my senior.

Outwardly, we had been pals for the last four years. Inwardly, my heart thumped twice as fast every time I saw him. I have to admit I was attracted by his face and body the first time I laid my eyes on him. He was built almost like a Greek statue, only a bit more subtle and less of the showoff type. His eyes were blue and his chest was the masculine type that I often wanted to curl up against and cry after a hard day of work or school.

He and I shared a lot of the same interests. We both enjoyed fishing, listening to music and playing downtown at the arcade or going for walks. There was some sexual tension. We both enjoyed the same kind of music and we would bring our CDs to one another's apartment to listen to them, but when a slow, romantic song came onto the stereo we'd both reach for the dial to change it, our hands bumping one another and our faces flushing at the same time. A few awkward words would be expressed and we'd continue with our puzzle or our card game or game of chess. But in no way did we say or do anything to one another that was suggestive. I knew from my point of view, I was afraid to do anything going passed our friendship, for fear of hurting it. That was, until St. Valentine's Day was fast approaching.

Valentine's Day was only one week away, and I decided that that's when I would make my move towards Bill. He was just mad about Italian food, and I decided I was going to make him a hearty pasta-and-breadsticks meal. But more than that. I bought long, red candlesticks with clear glass candle holders for the living room, dining area and bedroom. There were only two things I was missing: A clean apartment (which I would do on Valentine's Day before he came over) and a piece of lingerie that I thought he would like. Of course, I had lingerie, but I wanted to pick out the perfect kind, the kind that would wow him and make him fall for me instantly.

A few days before, I had already invited him over for dinner on Valentine's Day, so I knew he could make it. To at least attempt to ease any romantic suspicions he might have, I had told him over the phone, "No reason why two friends can't enjoy that day of the year, especially if we don't have dates". But I knew all my romantic intentions would be laid out before him once he entered my apartment and saw the candlelight and heard the dim music in the background.

On Wednesday the 12th I came home from work at the diner and I showered. I smelled of cheeseburgers and milkshakes. After my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and started to brush and dry my hair when the phone rang. I turned off the dryer and walked to the phone in the living room.

"Hello?"

"Hey," a gruff voice said. It was Bill. "I figured you were home by now. How was your day at work?"

I smiled, happy to hear from him. It didn't seem to matter how often I heard from him, it seemed like every time I heard from him, it was as exciting as the first. "A very long day, but can you believe it, I have a four day weekend! It's been at least four years since I've had four days off in a row where I've had no school and no work."

"Wow, I-"

There was an abrupt silence and I knew what was happening. I smiled.

"Bill," I said teasingly, "put out that cigar".

I heard him choking, "Laura, how did you know I was smoking?"

"Just a hunch," I said with a giggle.

"Aw, come on," he said. I could hear him grinning. "A guy has to have a smoke once in a while."

I laughed, "I guess so. So how was your day at work?"

"The same stuff. Boss loses paperwork, boss misses meeting, boss, of course, takes it out on employees. Sounds logical. Listen, if you're not busy tonight do you want to come over? I was talking to this buddy of mine at work. He gave me a new strategy at chess, and I'm ready to kick your skinny heiney. What do you say? We can play chess and watch the news - you know, floods, murders, republicans, that sort of thing. How about it?"

I grinned and I knew the dimples in my cheeks were showing. My eyes were dancing at the idea of seeing him again. "Count me in, I'll be over there in about a half-hour."

We hung up and agreed thirty minutes would be a good time to meet. I finished drying my hair and put on my pajamas. Let me explain. Frequently when Bill and I met in the evenings, we'd often go to one another's places in our pajamas. It was our way of spending the evening in comfortable clothing with a comfortable companion, sheltering ourselves from the harsh, outside world. So as I said before, I put on my pajamas, my favorite pair, in fact, which were pink silk pants and a baggy matching button-up top.

The day before I had made a cake, so I put a piece in a Tupperware box and walked downstairs to the first floor where Bill's apartment was. Right below my apartment was Mrs. Richmond and next door to her was Bill's place. I thumped on his door and heard a friendly, welcoming voice to come on in.

I walked in to the living room. A card table was all set up along with a chess game. Sure enough, the news was on the television. I assumed he was in his bedroom, as I saw a light coming from there. I stood there like a dolt for a moment and he came out of his room. I blushed for a moment when I saw him, as he was only wearing boxers and a t-shirt. Normally during out pajama nights he wore flannel pants, a shirt and a bathrobe, so I wasn't used to see him like this. He looked absolutely beautiful though.

He smiled, "What's that?" he asked pointing to the box.

"Oh, this? This is a pi-piece of cake I made the other day. I thought you might like some....Cake, I mean." I stood there holding it for a moment and gave it to him.

"It looks delicious, I'm going to have it right now. Take a seat at the table, I'll be right back."

I heard his refrigerator door open and the clang of the silverware. He returned with a can of pop and the piece of cake on a plate. He took a seat across from me. Always wanting to be the white pieces in chess so he could go first, he did his customary move which was moving the pawn that was farthest to the left, up ahead two spaces.

I giggled to myself as I observed him looking at the board. He was puffing on a cigar, drinking a soda and in between, he was eating the dessert. We made small chit-chat here or there, but for the most part we were quiet, not really needing words all the time. And then I made a stupid move. I made my bishop vulnerable and sure enough, he brought his queen out and captured it. He tilted his head back and laughed.

"Be quiet!" I said distressed. "You think that's funny, choking a bishop!"

He laughed even harder at my embarrassing faux-pas. I blushed, but tried to laugh it off with him. A moment later he collected himself and I moved one of my pawns forward.

"Hey kid," he said quietly, pointing out my awkwardness. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yes, I'm fine."

I don't know why I was getting so emotional. It wasn't about the bishop and it wasn't about my comment. It was that I was so close to this man I cared so much for, and yet I couldn't have him. He might as well have been on the other side of the world, he was that unattainable to me. I sighed. Seeing something was wrong, Bill came over to my chair and kneeled down so he would be eye-to-eye with me.

"What is it, pumpkin?" he asked sweetly.

I looked at him curiously, as he had never referred to me as anything besides either 'Laura' or 'kid'. I didn't care anymore. I gently grasped his face and tilted my face and moved in towards him and softly kissed him on the lips. He was still at first and I started to wiggle my body and stroke his hair to warm him up. He finally gave up his resistance and gave in to me, moaning into my mouth and digging his long fingers into my hair. I began to nuzzle his neck, rubbing my nose into his skin when he gently pulled me away.

"Pumpkin," he said, looking me in the eyes, out of breath. "We can't do this. I feel like I would be taking advantage of you. You're only 22. Please understand."

My eyes searched his for some sort of validation, for some of answer, but I found none. I could only see in his eyes which I'm sure the things that showed in mine which was confusion, desperation, a loss for words. I got up from the chair and ran out of his apartment and bolted upstairs to my place. I cried heartily out of embarrassment when I locked my door behind me. I fell into the armchair and collapsed into my arms, weeping in humiliation until I woke up the next morning.

The next morning I woke up in the armchair and laid there for several minutes, thinking about what had happened the night before. I questioned myself: What had happened? What should I do now? Well, now he knew how I felt, that special spark I felt about him. It was the thirteenth and now what I was going to do tomorrow? I thought long and hard and decided I was still going to go through with my plan. I would make him mine if it's the last thing I would ever accomplish in my life.

I went shopping for lingerie and after several hours, I found the perfect thing that he would like to see me in: a red, lace baby doll. It fit my body like a glove. I felt sexy and youthful in it and I decided to buy it. When I returned home I spent the next several hours cleaning the apartment from top to bottom. Finally, Bill and I engaged in an awkward phone conversation. I wanted to make sure tomorrow was still on. He said it was and so now all I had to do was wait.

The next evening came by slowly, but finally it did come. Bill was to come over at six o'clock and I decided to start making the dinner and setting up the part at about 5:30. I was nervous. My palms were sweaty. I set up the candles in the living room and lit them and did the same with the two candles I had put on the dining area table. I also set up the candles in the bedroom and would light them later, if I got that far. I also set up a vase of roses in each room, a last minute idea I had.

I shut out all the lights, keeping the one in the kitchen on so I could actually see what I was doing. I was straining the noodles when I heard a quiet, meek knock at the door. I ran to the bathroom and checked my appearance once more. I had on a snug white eyelet skirt and a black blouse and had curled my hair and put on my favorite dangling earrings. I opened the door and Bill greeted me just as usual.

"Hey there!" he said. "Happy Valentine's Day. I -" he looked at his surroundings. He noted that it was dark except for the candles and his eyes wandered to the roses. I could tell he didn't know what to think. "Um," he said quietly. "What's going on here?"

I smiled shyly up at him, holding his arms with my hands. "I just wanted to make you dinner." His eyes slid deep into mine, almost in a trance and he startled and came out of it. "You can take a seat at the table," I told him.

He went to the dining area and took a seat. I went to the kitchen and finished preparing the meal. I set the breadsticks out on the table and filled up both of our plates with spaghetti. Finally, I poured white wine into the long-stemmed glasses. I shut off the kitchen light and took a seat across from him.

He reached over and touched my hand gently, "It's beautiful, it's just beautiful, pumpkin. And you look lovely."

I laughed, "Thanks. You do too." I noticed he was wearing slacks, a button up shirt and a tie. The first time I had ever seen him wear a tie. With a few minutes to relax, he gradually eased out of his awkwardness and managed to make normal conversation.

"I bet you're enjoying your four days weekend. That's something...." he went off into his usual talking and I studied him as I slurped the noodles up to my lips. He was cleaning his plate off pretty quickly, holding it with one hand and scraping it with the fork in his other hand. The candlelight hit him just right; it highlighted his long eyelashes and every time he looked up at me, a bolt of lightning struck my heart and my pulse raced. His eyes would then go back to his plate and every now and then a smile would creep onto his face, finding amusing whatever he happened to be talking about. I didn't know if it was my hormones or my heart, but I was in love.

I excused myself from the table and went to that bathroom. I looked in the mirror and cleaned up my chin from the sauce. Was I going to be able to do this? I slipped out of my clothes and put on my baby doll that I had put in the linen cabinet. I studied my body. I think I looked pretty good. My lipstick matched the red of my lingerie, but I asked myself again, was I going to be able to do this?

I stepped out of the bathroom. Bill's back was to me and I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around very casually and stopped when he saw me in my outfit. He studied me. He saw how my waist curved in and how my breasts sprouted from my chest. I stood there, my body leaning in a very sultry pose. Finally he looked up into my eyes. His eyes were grinning, his mouth was grinning. He stood up and took my hands in his. His smile faded.

"Pumpkin," he said quietly. "You look so beautiful. Are you sure...Are you sure all this is for me?" he asked, looking down at the ground.

"Yes," I said.

His eyes looked up into mine and he started to stroke my hair behind my ear. His fingertips outlined my lips. "God, Sweetheart," he said to me. I couldn't contain my lust anymore, but as I was reaching for him, he reached for me and our bodies came together in one passionate kiss. His arms were wrapped so tightly around me and my hands were feeling him all over. His body was big and I rubbed his back and his ass. He began touching me too and he groaned when he molested my bottom.

I giggled, "I take it you like my behind."

He groaned, "Oh yes, baby. Oh, it's so sweet. It's so round and tight."

I rubbed my body up against his hard-on, signaling to him that I wanted some. We were kissing passionately, madly, our tongues playing with one another, our moans echoing out into the room. I started to unbuckle his pants and unzip him. At the same time, he started to take off his tie and his shirt.

His chest was even more handsome than I could've imagined. It was thick, strong and hairy. I continued to tug at his pants until I finally pulled them down along with his shorts. His cock stood out and, oh my god, how it was thick and hard and so ready for me. I knelt down in front of him and opened up my mouth, not yet slipping his cock in. He moaned.

"Oh God, don't tease me," he said. "Put it in, baby, slip it in your sweet lips." I obliged very easily and he stuck his fingers into my hair, massaging my skin. I looked up at him. His eyes were shut and his mouth was slightly open. He was in heaven and I was in heaven watching him.

I took my mouth off of his cock, a string of saliva connecting the two of us. "Do you like it?" I whispered.

"Fuck, oh yes," he said in a low, deep voice. His hips started to pump, sliding his dick in and out of my mouth. "Oh yeah," he groaned. "Fuck, I'm about to cum, baby," he whispered.

I softly took my mouth off of his cock and laid on my back on the floor in front of him. I spread my legs, showing him my smooth, tight pussy. I looked up at his face, but his eyes followed my fingers as they slid down my breasts to the hem of my baby doll and lifted it up. He gasped. I started to fondle my wetness in front of him.

I giggled in a low voice, "I need a fucking."

He hurriedly reached down and took off his shoes, socks and the rest of his shorts and pants and he was naked before me. His cock was so big and so hard, it was jutting out from his body. He was only too happy to give me what I wanted and kneeled between my legs.

"Are you sure you want this, pumpkin?" he asked, stroking my bare, wet slit with the tip of his cock.

I nodded and bit my bottom lip, "I'm sure. Oh please," I whimpered, fondling my breasts, "please fuck me, I need it so bad."

He chuckled and started to ease his meat into my little hole. "Damn, you're tight," he said. He continued to slip himself into me and I sighed with every inch he pushed in. I was the one in heaven. I was almost filled completely with a nice hard cock.

Once inside me all the way, he pulled out and pushed in again and again, gaining a rhythm. He soon sped up and began fucking me raw and hard. He grabbed the top of my baby doll and pulled it downwards, ripping it. He wanted to see my tits. They stood out proudly and the nipples were a rosy red color.

I opened my legs up further, "Come on, give it to me. Fuck me, Bill."

"Oh fuck, yes," he said, fucking me harder.

His body sped up and began to pound it into me. "Ohhh, yes," I sighed. "Pound me, Bill, give it to me nice and hard."

"Oh yeah?" he panted. "You like it nice and hard, little one?"

I nodded and sighed. "I love it hard."

"Damn, I love fucking you," he moaned. "Oh what a sweet little pussy. And you are so wet and so ready for me, aren't you sweetheart?"

"Oh yes," I whispered. "I was all ready for a fucking."

He pumped into me harder and faster until he suddenly stopped. I could feel his cock spurting into my tight hole and I giggled sexily when I felt all his wonderful cum dripping out of my slit. As his cock was softening, he pulled out of me and I reached down and spread some of my cum on my fingertips, bringing it up to my mouth and sucking.

"Mmm," I sighed. "Thank you, Bill."

Oh, what fucking it had been. I was busy fondling my pussy and licking up his cum off of my fingertips. He absentmindedly began to rub his shrinking cock as he was looking at me. We were both breathing heavy and gasping for air.

Bill stood up and fell back into the chair. With his arms spread, he accidentally knocked over the flower vase with the roses in them. The vase lied on the carpet, the water leaking out of it's house.