Complex Relationship Ch. 01.2

Story Info
Katy looks at her time on the ship before her capture.
2.6k words
4.5
34.2k
6

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story will follow several characters for a while but gradually phase out to follow one story from the male's point of view. At first these stories are not going to be filled with sex. This first chapter is more about establishing my main four characters over the course of the same day. Later chapters will get more sexually intensive, with the back-story of the four characters I establish here weaving in there as well.

Also thanks luvtaread for the editing.

Chapter 1, Part 2: Katy

Katy was not going to deny it she felt scared. As she huddled against Mel for comfort she could see the anger in her lover's green eyes. They had been betrayed by a friend they had tried to help. A woman they thought they knew, that had just left one of the better men Katy had ever met for dead because their kidnappers had told her to.

Now Katy and her lover Mel were being held ransom. Tomorrow was supposed to be her wedding, but it was not to be. It appeared someone had other ideas and it involved her father's money. It seemed the rich flashy Caribbean cruise ship wedding had been too tempting for some asshole not to kidnap her for ransom. As the sudden storm tossed the boat, the kidnappers began scrambling, and Katy realized they had been caught off guard by it.

As she and Mel were still bound to the boat things looked bleak, especially if the boat ran into serious trouble, as the men did not seem the type to put others first. As these thoughts hit her she began to pray for the first time in recent memory. As she waited for her miracle she looked back on the trip that was meant to be her dream wedding cruise...

It was not exactly a dream vacation for Katy Hemmings. By many accounts one would think that getting married on a Caribbean cruise ship would make for a dream trip. In many ways it was, she just wished she could openly marry the person she wanted and not the stand in she and Mel had invented to please her overbearing father. In order to be free of him they had to appease him so he could make it appear his daughter was perfect, and not in his opinion a freak.

Katy's dad was very judgmental of homosexuality and had he got wind that Katy's true desires were to pledge her love to her maid-of-honor and not the groom, he would have made it his life's goal to keep the pair separate. Given his vast resources that was entirely possible.

Not to be denied her soul mate, Mel had devised this plan to free Katy of her dad. As it seemed it mattered little about what happened after she married so long as it was to a respectable suitor. A respectability that depended more of earnings than personality as her dad had made clear by chasing many a man away from his daughter because he did not find them ambitious enough.

This in part had driven her into Mel's arms as her best friend, being a woman, was never subject to his scrutiny. In fact Mel, who around him used her middle name Erin, was viewed by the man as a positive influence because of her pursuit of excellence. Both women had marveled that the charade had thus far worked, but in part that was because the thought that Katy was in any way a lesbian was so far out of the realm of possibility for the man that it never occurred to him to question that his daughter's best friend was a little too close to Katy.

So, the wedding was to occur to please Mr. Hemmings and once Katy was married he would take little notice in her affairs other than to check in on how she was being treated economically and how he could benefit from his son-in-law. This would leave Katy free to have her life with Mel, only putting on a show every so often when her dad came checking.

However, despite her love for Mel, Katy still had not lost her taste for men sexually. Plus, she was often far too horny for Mel alone to satisfy her. As a result Mel had arranged for Katy to release some of her needs on Ralph, a harmless man she had brought as her own escort for the trip. Mel had brought a date as to not give Mr. Hemmings any reason for suspicion.

It seemed that Ralph was not so harmless, and after getting Katy very drunk and screwing her in the men's bathroom he had run into Hutch. Not wanting to miss out on the hot women on the island they were docked at, he made a deal with Hutch and his pals they could take her back to their room and have fun, so long as she got back to the penthouses by morning. As a bonus he invited them to the bachelor party that night for their trouble. Ralph then took off to meet Katy's fake fiancé, who was actually named Mel funnily enough, for the trip to the island.

This was how Katy had fallen into the hands of Hutch and his pals. By that time though, her ability to process her surroundings was very limited and her memory of it all but gone, she remembered bits and pieces of the encounter with Hutch and company

It was therefore surprising to wake up in a strange room in a strange bed wearing clean clothes that were not her's. Upon a quick inspection of herself she determined that she had been cleaned up too, she definitely remembered being cum on several times during the previous night.

She rose and found she had a nasty taste in her mouth, most likely she had been forced to blow at least one of the guys the night before, and that her head was pounding likely because the alcohol and god knows what drugs they had put into her system. It was obvious to her that the men had used both her lower holes well too, judging by the soreness she was feeling from both areas.

As she got out of the bed she noticed the water, aspirin, and mouthwash on the table next to the bed. She quickly took two aspirin and, after swallowing them with a few sips of the water, grabbed the mouthwash and headed off to the bathroom to use it. When she passed the couch she noticed the strange man on the couch and she realized that this must be the other occupant of the room, the one who occupied the bed she had just got out of. She took a quick glance at him.

She was sure he had not been there the night before or if he had he was a late comer. The one thing she could say about him was that he was big. He barely fit on the couch and although the blanket he used covered his body, she could tell he was tall and from the looks of it somewhat muscular. The one thing he could see was his face, it was handsome in a average Joe kind of way, not the pretty rich boy handsome she had grew up around. The thing she noticed most about the face was that it was a kind face.

As she took another look at the clothes she had on and realized that this man was the likely the reason she had woken cleaned up, dressed, and snug in a bed. As this fact hit her, her heart melted despite the fact she did not know the man from Adam. The fact was he had made sure she would wake in the best way possible, he had taken pity on her for some reason and she was grateful.

She hardly thought waking him would be a good idea though and as she went off to the bathroom to use the mouthwash she saw a camera charging on a dresser and an idea hit her. After using the mouthwash she picked the camera up to see if it belonged to the strange man.

What she found made her feel a bit of pity for her caretaker. The camera was full of pictures of scenery of the various places, but very few people and virtually none of the tall man on the couch. She did find one of the man dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, similar to those she now wore, and standing near some historical building on one of the islands. The photo gave her a better idea of the man's body. It was clear whatever he did, he did not get much sun. Moderately muscled arms and legs told her he did some working out. She also noted that her initial assumption about his weight was correct. He was by no means overweight, but he did carry a bit of flesh on his tall frame. Some of it, she deduced, was muscle.

When she saw the end of the pictures she noted he still had several shots left and a mischievous grin passed over her face. She fiddled with the camera and was quickly able to find the setting to take pictures at intervals. She set it to take one every ten seconds positioned herself in front of the camera and began playing with herself as she stripped off the clothes he had dressed her in. She began by flashing her tits to the camera, and then she pulled down the shorts to show her pussy. Next she rolled the shirt up over her breasts and spread her legs to show off her body to him. She kicked off the shorts and turned bent over the bed with her toned ass facing the camera, while looking over her shoulder which allowed him a side view of her tits as well. Then she dipped her finger into her pussy and began fingering herself.

After a few shots of this she had gotten herself hot and positioned her herself with her legs spread wide and removed the shirt. She then poured the remaining water in the bottle over her naked body and began to furiously work her clit and nipples. She even at one point began working the small mouthwash bottle in and out of her pussy.

Between the way she was working her pussy, the thrill of knowing it was filmed, the risk of the strange man sleeping a few feet away waking, and the danger of the rough boys catching her still here Katy got really worked up real fast and as the camera flashed she began to shudder in the throws of one of the best orgasms she had ever had. When she came down from it she got an idea.

She repositioned the camera to point at the couch and in her naked state bent down to kiss him but before she did she reached down into her still dripping slit and took some of her juice and put it on her lips like a kind of sexual lip gloss. Then she kissed him on the cheek and quickly said her thanks. After she did he shifted position and she could not help notice the large tent in the blanket near his crotch. She was sorely tempted to help him out but figured she had better get out before his asshole of a roommate returned with his friends.

She dressed and stopped the camera, deleting a few of the less impressive photos before turning it off and placing it in a bag next to the man's bed. It was then that she noticed the name on the tag, Brandon Metcalf. Well at least she knew his name now, only fitting seeing as he had likely seen her naked and the fact she had just filled his camera with highly provocative photos of herself. She decided then that skipping out on him was not quite the right thing to do. Not without saying thank you somehow and telling him her name.

So she looked around for a pen and some paper and as she did she noted that he had placed her clothes, or what remained of her clothes, in a semi-neat pile on a nearby chair. She ignored that for the time being and focused on the note she wanted to write. After finding the materials and writing a brief note of gratitude.

Seeing the clothes she got another crazy idea and walked over to the pile found the red lace panties she had been wearing the day before and stuffed them into the used water bottle. She then added a postscript to the letter and wedged the folded letter between the label and the bottle and tossed it in the bag. She then gathered her remaining clothes from the chair and promptly left the room, making a note to seek out her helper in better circumstances.

Katy then made her way back to the penthouses as they would be expecting her to get ready for the big rehearsal in a few hours and she wanted a chance to get her own clothes back on. Although she had to admit she found the overly large clothes arousing to wear she was not sure why. Maybe it was the masculine smell of them or maybe it was the way it made her feel small, but in a good way. Regardless of her reasons though, she felt it prudent to remove the strange attire in favor of her own clothes, so she stripped out of them and put on a robe and fell into bed for a little more sleep.

A few hours later she woke and got ready for what was to be a long and memorable day. The wedding was the next night and there was still a lot for her to do including the rehearsal that afternoon. She waited for quite a long time before her fiancé stumbled in hung-over to the rehearsal. Clearly they had not recovered from the bachelor party the night before. No one seemed to be bothered by this fact outside of the bride and the maid-of-honor, Mel looked especially livid throughout the process.

Finally, after what seemed and eternity and several fuck ups by the groom, the rehearsal ended and all present went off to the formal dinner that had been provided by the cruise line. After what turned out to be a surprisingly pleasant dinner the boys headed back to the clubs to party some more and the girls were whisked off to their cabins to get their 'beauty rest'.

In order to abide with tradition the bride and groom were to sleep in separate rooms. To meet this demand Mel was to spend that night in Katy's room. Katy waited anxiously that night for her love to arrive, as the two lovers had other ideas for what would be taking place tonight that did not involve sleep.

When she finally heard the knock and let Mel in she waited just long enough for Mel to set down her night bag and close the door before pulling her best friend into an impassioned hug. She was soon lifted off the ground to share loving kiss.

"I love you Katy Hemmings." Mel said, after the kiss broke she set Katy down.

"And I love you Mel Murphy," the blonde replied. As the two separated she added, "You would not believe the day I have had."

To which her lover said, "You too huh?"