Complex Relationship Ch. 01.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, alright I get it, no need to go into detail Katy, he had a big dick so what?" Katy leveled a stare at her lover.

"For those of us that like guys it is a big deal whether they are packing decent equipment or not."

Just as they went to continue the fight there was a knock at the door. As neither was expecting guests they looked at each other as the knock sounded again and finally Mel got up and crossed to the door. When she looked through the peephole she smiled and opened the door.

"Ashley, what a pleasant surprise, come in please." As the brunette entered the room Mel introduced her to Katy before inquiring as to why she had come. "Not that I am not pleased to see you, but what brings you here tonight?"

Ashley cleared her throat and seemingly gathered her thoughts before saying, "Well, it started last night when you told me about yours and Katy's dilemma. It made me so sad what your parents are forcing you to do when you two obviously love each other very much." She paused and continued, "And now that I have seen you together I am sure I have a proposition for you that you might be interested in."

*********

It was a proposition that both Mel and Katy were still suspicious of as they huddled together in captivity a day later. The boat had wrecked and now she and Katy awaited their fates in the morning. The only pleasure they had gotten was that one of the men had died in the crash.

That and watching as Ashley got her reward for betraying her friends. That night the two remaining men gang raped the tall brunette.

The views of this act on the other two were mixed. While it seemed Katy felt sorry for the girl, Mel did not. A part of Mel knew she should feel bad for the woman, but she just could not manage it, her anger was too strong.

*********

On the other side of the same island, Brandon awoke on the beach still weak, but able to move. He found himself under a starry sky and it was clear the storm had passed. Still a bit tired and not wanting to explore the strange island in the dark. Brandon gathered some leaves and made a bed of sorts. Not long after lying down on his creation he was fast asleep.