Complex Relationship Ch. 13

Story Info
A parting of the ways.
2.3k words
4.72
21.5k
10

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to luvtaread for editing.

*

All four woke knowing this would be their last day together, at least for a while. Buy days end they would each head home. Brandon's flight to Chicago left that evening, Mel and Katy were headed Boston around the same time. As for Ashley, her grandparents were coming in from Georgia that afternoon to presumably take her back to the family estate.

Ashley was not looking forward to this meeting in the least it seemed. Given her history with her family Brandon could not say he blamed her. He was not entirely sure that they were here for her benefit or to make the family name look better. Not that a lot of people connected her with them. As Ashley apparently had chosen to use her father's last name since her mom had died.

As she introduced the pair to her three friends it was clear that they had noticed the way Ashley had talked about, and carried herself around, Brandon during her time in front of the press. It was evidently clear that Sam and Cassandra Carthington disapproved of Brandon highly.

For that matter they were not huge fans of Mel either. Katy, being from money like them and well versed in social graces was more up to their standards, but they even looked down on her as they did not approve of her association with Brandon and Mel.

After a tense introduction and brief discussion with the pair Brandon, Katy, and Mel left the room to give Ashley time to talk to her grandparents. Brandon waited outside for Ashley on her request and although he could not here everything he knew the meeting was not going well right off the bat.

In fact it was rather short and full of shouting from both sides. When Ashley finally flung the door open in anger it was clear she was crying. Brandon did his best to comfort her before they headed back to the suite.

"Brandon when you go tonight I'm coming with you." She said when they had sat down on the couch in the suite. "I'm not going back there, I'm going to Chicago. There is nothing for me in Georgia anymore."

Brandon just nodded, unable to tell her that her was worried he might not be able to help. He needed time, time to get things back to together. If for no other reason than he had been dead for over two months. He knew his family would help him, but as ecstatic as they would be to meet Ashley, now was not a good time to bring an extra burden. He loved her and he wanted to spend his life with her, but being together right now would spell trouble for both. Both were broken in some way. His problems were easier to fix, but would still need some time.

At the same time he worried that the burdens on Katy and Mel were too much for them to help her at this time too. Katy had to deal with the loss of her family, and Mel had a career to worry about. He hoped they would find a way to help her. If it came to it he would, of course, help her rather than send her to Georgia.

His resolve to help grew when he received a mysterious summons to meet someone at a hotel room. He arrived to find it was Mr. Carthington who had summoned him. He entered the room, and after being directed to a chair and offered a drink, Mr. Carthington got down to business.

"So, Brandon, I imagine you are wondering why you are here." He said in a slow southern voice. Brandon nodded and Mr. Carthington continued, "The thing is son, is that we are well aware of our granddaughter's attachment to you. Now mind you neither Cassandra nor I have never really seen eye to eye with her."

"That's and understatement," Brandon thought while nodding.

Mr. Carthington continued on, "But she is our granddaughter all the same. We'd really hate to see her throw away her life chasing silly dreams."

"Silly dreams?" Brandon thought his anger rising, "She wants to be a teacher for god sake, how is that a silly dream?" Still he stayed silent and listened to Mr. Carthington.

"So, we'd really appreciate it if you could sway her to come stay with us, so we can help her avoid some of the mistakes her mother made. Get her married to a nice respectable man. Nothing against you son, but I think you would agree my granddaughter is a bit out of your league, class wise." Brandon was really fighting back anger now, still he listened to the slow talking southerner.

"It would mean a lot to us to know her future is in good hands. Of course for this service comes compensation. On the table next to you is a check, it has only two conditions. The first is what we discussed, you convince her to come home with us, the second is just as important, if you accept that check you are to never see my granddaughter again after today. Do that and the two million in that envelope is yours."

Sheer shock was the only thing that kept Brandon from screaming back at the smug southerner sitting across from him. He knew this guy was a piece of work, but never expected him to try buying Brandon's help in ruining Ashley's life.

Brandon collected his thoughts the best he could and calmly said, "Well pardon my language sir, but go to hell. I tried to defend you, I told her you could not be that bad. I came here and met with you despite the fact you made her cry this afternoon. Then you pull this. Honestly Mr. Carthington, you have no clue of what will make Ashley happy, nor have you tried to get one, like normal grandparents would.

"Instead you insist on jamming your lifestyle down her throat. Not because you care. We both know if you had other options you wouldn't be here today, because for some reason you seem to hate Ashley on principle because you think her mom made one mistake and she was the result.

"No, you're here to protect your all important money, it's the same reason you pushed away your own daughter, because she would not conform to your marriage standards and wanted to keep a child you felt below your family name.

"Well I hope you and your wife are happy with that money because you got your wish, Ashley and her silly dreams will never bother you again, I'll see to it."

Mr. Carthington looked upset and said, "I'm sorry you feel that way son, but I think you'll find Ashley is coming with us either way. Now I gave you a way out of this and even a bit of money for your trouble, but I will get my way son, mark my words."

"Well we shall see about that." Brandon said getting up and leaving as he reached for the door handle to leave he said, "Funny you should mention the money Mr. Carthington. You just tried to pay off the first person to genuinely care about Ashley since her mom died, but a man that was a rapist and kidnapper, him you welcomed with opened arms. Oh, one other thing for a small fraction of the amount you just offered me, you could have made Ashley's dreams come true. You have some pretty screwed up priorities for a grandfather." Brandon then left to a silent room.

As he made his way back to the suite where he was staying with only hours until he was to fly home his mind was racing. He knew Ashley's grandparents would stop him, or would try. They were expecting him to take her with him to Chicago. As that thought clicked into place so did the answer. She wouldn't go to Chicago with him. She would leave earlier, on the private plane bound for Boston with Katy and Mel.

When he reached the suite his anger at what Mr. Carthington had tried had not yet left him. They were all packing before going out for one last dinner together, so as he entered the room slamming the door behind him Ashley carrying a shirt in hand came out to investigate. Seeing the look on his face she asked what had happened. The loud slam had drawn Katy and Mel as well who came out.

He looked at all three and said, "We need to talk."

Noting his serious tone all three took a seat on the couch and listened intently as he laid out the gist of what Mr. Carthington had said, told them about the bribe, and his own response. All three were appalled at the aging man's actions and whole heartedly supported Brandon's response. Unfortunately, Ashley began crying and Brandon rushed to comfort her but, her tears were because she could never see him again.

"Not necessarily," Brandon said before outlining his plan. Saying it was the only way for them to be together in the long run.

Katy was thrilled because she would have her friend to keep her company during the next few weeks while she dealt with the loss of her family. This also helped Mel as well, who could focus on work while Ashley was with them and not worry about Katy getting depressed. Of course it also gave Brandon the time to get things together in Chicago so by the time she would arrive he would have a place for them to live.

Best of all Ashley would have the support of friends throughout, and Katy and Mel could help her put her life together as well so she felt more independent when she joined Brandon.

That way, if for some reason, things didn't work out between them she would not be back to square one. Mel also said that she would talk to her mentor back in Boston and see what legal action could be taken against the Carthingtons to prevent them from stopping Ashley from going to Chicago.

One result of the new plan was that they decided to leave the next morning. Brandon was able to trade in his ticket and since the others were flying privately they just let the pilot know they would be leaving the next day.

After their last dinner together Ashley had one last request. She wanted one last special night with Brandon before parted ways. She led him to the empty bedroom and although she was dressed in regular clothes she looked more beautiful in than he had ever seen her. He removed his clothes and watched as she slowly stripped off her own clothes.

He then picked her up and laid her flat on the bed. He spent the next few minutes kissing and caressing her body and whispering compliments to her. He paid especial attention to her breasts before licking her pussy. He started at her outer thighs and worked inwards until his tongue was soon tracing shapes on her clit. Not long after she exploded into his face.

When she had come down from her climax he lined up his hard shaft at her dripping opening and slowly entered her revealing in the feel of the warm tunnel as inch by inch he descended into her warm depths.

As he began his slow thrusting again savoring every moment has he did, his gaze met hers. Soon after a warmth like nothing he had ever felt before surrounded him and from the contentment in her eyes he could tell she felt it too.

He did not know how long they went on like that. All he knew is that when his climax approached he did not fight the release, but embraced it. Beneath him he could tell that she too was relaxed as her climax approached. He made one final thrust and the most incredible pleasure washed over him as he felt his seed shooting deep within her. At that same moment he felt Ashley's velvety walls collapse on his hard shaft and saw her eyes close as she too came.

When they were finished they just lay together kissing and cuddling, trying to get as close to each other as possible before the separation they knew was coming. They had been nearly inseparable since the night he had found her unconscious in the stream bed all that time ago. Now, they would soon be half way across the country from each other.

The next morning they heard the door open and Brandon looked up to see Mel and Katy standing huddled against each other, a mixture of joy and sadness on their faces.

It was Mel, who spoke the dreaded words, "Its time guys." Both nodded and got up and began getting ready for a quick breakfast.

It was a nice breakfast and Brandon and Ashley savored every moment together they could. Afterwards all four went back up to finish packing and then checked out. Brandon rode with the others in the limo to the airport.

When they arrived at Brandon's terminal the four shared a tearful goodbye and the girls surprised him with a parting present. In it was a photo album, full of pictures from there brief time in Miami. He thanked them and in turn handed each a sealed envelope with their name on it and told each to read it once he had left. After another round of hugs and kisses he walked into the terminal and as he stood in line he gave a quick wave to the limo as it pulled away taking his new love and two of his friends with it.

End of part 1 of the story see part 2 'Complex Family' for the rest.