Complicated Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, his kissed away the tears that had gathered in Cassie's eyes at his sudden invasion. Cassie looked up at him, thankful that he held still, for he felt large inside her. She wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in his chest, staying like that until he felt the pain recede and a newer, nicer feeling stirred deep within her.

"Please move," she whispered, needing release desperately. With a low growl, he took her lips in his and began thrusting slowly, letting her get used to him. When she loosened beneath him, he increased the speed of his thrusts, still careful not to her.

"Wrap your legs around me," he said, and after waiting till she had complied, started thrusting. Her hips were moving beneath his, tentatively pushing back, making him rush toward his orgasm.

Wanting to prolong her pleasure, Chris slowed his thrusts. "Don't stop," Cassie pleaded her eyes dark with desire. "I want you now."

Chris returned to the earlier rhythm then, knowing that she needed his release. She needed to feel him lose himself in her body. In moments, he was there, Cassie's legs tightened and she moaned, as she felt Chris's orgasm.

He seated himself deeply in her and bent his head to her breast, sucking her nipple as he gained his release. They both lay there, absolutely still until the aftershocks left them. Chris brought his lips to Cassie's and kissed her, a soft, lingering, tender kiss.

"Let's get you washed up," he said, and gently picked her up and took her to the bathroom. He gently washed the blood off her, stroking her with until she lay limp in his hands. They both stood in the shower together for nearly ten minutes, letting the warm water cascade over them both and clean them. After that, Chris towelled Cassie down and curled up with her on the bed after changing the soiled sheets.

He pulled the heavy quilt over them both and smiled when Cassie burrowed under the covers, snuggling closer to him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked softly, stroking her damp hair away from her face.

"I knew you'd be gentle," she replied, her voice muffled against his chest. "I didn't think you'd want me if you knew I was a virgin."

The last part of her reply was said in a meek voice, her eyes looking up at him, beseeching him not to show anger.

"You little idiot," he said as he pulled her closer, twining his legs with hers. "Nothing could have stopped me from wanting you. I just wish I could have been gentler"

"Don't you dare," she replied sleepily, her eyelids drooping. "It didn't hurt much."

"I promise, it will not hurt again. It'll only feel good."

Chris did not say anything else; he just watched her sleep and thought about the feelings that had awakened inside him. He looked at her and felt tenderness and affection fill his heart. There was something else, but he could not name it.

He drifted off to sleep, content and more fulfilled than he had ever been before.

12