Complications

Story Info
"I'm the same person," she told him.
10.8k words
3.97
210.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers

Brace yourself. This story has cheating in it so if that outrages you, oh well.

+++

Sam and Samantha were both 25 when they hustled down the aisle with Rice flying through the air.

That was a good day, it had taken Sam a solid 4 years of effort to catch her. The wooing had been one of those off and on again things.

College was a wild and crazy time, it usually is. Both of them were long past being virgins by the time their dating became more or less exclusive.

That was just an assumption on Sam's part, he never asked her about any of that even though he did want to.

That was because prior to them hooking up seriously, Samantha played the field, so Sam did the same.

It really is difficult to be upset about any relationships with others, when one is not exclusive.

She was blunt about that.

"I really do like you but whoever I end up with will be for the entire rest of my life, so I want to be sure." She told him.

Sam could understand that, but he was reasonably sure he wanted it to be her. He was not even completely sure why, Samantha was not the prettiest woman on campus, not by a long shot. What she had was something else, her manner, her smile, the way she looked at people.

Whatever it was, was special and there were no end to guys trying their very best to date her.

The entire situation was that Sam was interested and wanted Samantha all to himself, she was mildly interested but just not ready to give up her freedom. So every time things got to the point where he was ready to just give up and move on, there she was again and it started all over.

At first it was only dating, Sam would ask her out but she would be "busy" then sometimes she would not be and agree to go.

He tried taking her to dance clubs, but other men would come up and ask her to dance all the time. She seemed to know them and danced a lot, yet she would always ask him first.

"Do you mind?" She would ask, her body language suggesting that she was going to dance with them anyway.

What is there to say to that question? He wanted to say no way in hell but that would make him appear silly, jealous.

It happened enough that he began to take her on picnics, trips to the beach, any place he could think of where they were unlikely to run into some guy she knew. Even that didn't always work, Samantha was very popular, not only with other guys but also other women, she seemed to attract friends very easily.

The first few dates did end with some mild petting sessions, experimentation with each other but Samantha was selective about what was allowed. It got to the point where even though she was comfortable with partial nudity and enjoyed his hands on her, he began to expect being stopped before things went further.

Of course that led to frustrations, and being young and male, Sam went out with a young lady named Charley after Samantha was on one of her "busy" evenings.

Sam knew very well that "busy" meant that Samantha had a date, she was dating other men regularly.

Charley was different though, she liked him and was perfectly willing, so when they ended up back at his apartment she was naked on his bed in very short order.

As near as he could tell, Charley had no inhibitions at all.

Charley's young body was in very fine shape, she was blessed with a round behind that most women would kill for, a set of breasts that were high and firm and that she had no concerns at all of displaying.

Obvious from the complete lack of tan lines, except for the tiny whiter triangle at her nearly hairless loins.

Down at the beach with her he figured out that part, she had her top off before Sam could get the blanket spread out. For a brief period he forgot all about Samantha, and Charley kept looking at his own display of interest with a smile.

After just a couple of hours she suggested that they should go somewhere more private.

For the first time in Sam's life he engaged in sex, of course he had a few less than serious attempts earlier but now he finally knew what real sex was like.

Charley was eager, very eager. She shoved herself upwards as firmly as she could, trying to get him deeper. Sam didn't get much time to rest, Charley then used every trick she could think of to restore him, and took advantage of that again.

It was one hell of a night, and Sam really liked that. Charley wasn't the type that would jump from one bed to another, not really. Once hooked up with a guy, she stayed hooked up until it became time to move on.

Sometimes a boyfriend lasted for days, even weeks.

At one point Charley was down there doing her best to get him up for a rerun.

"Am I as good as Samantha is?" She asked him in her usual blunt manner. She knew very well that they had been dating sometimes.

"I don't know, we have never...." He answered.

"No shit?" She raised and eyebrow at that, but didn't say anything else.

It was a couple of days later when they were sitting in the cafeteria leaning in close and talking that Samantha walked in.

Sam saw the look on her face, then she turned and walked back out. He wanted to jump up and run after her but he didn't.

Of course to Charley the situation was just fun, she had no plans or desires to hook up with Sam permanently since there was no end to available and willing males around.

The affair turned out to be one of those passing in the night type of things, a half dozen rolls in the hay over a few days and that was all it was.

That affair ended when he was driving down the street headed for the park with Samantha sitting next to him, then he spotted Charley standing on the curb waiting for the walk light. She looked over, saw them, smiled and shrugged.

Samantha was quite upset about what she knew very well had happened, and even though she did her level best to not let her upset show, it still did.

"I didn't think you were like that." She told him, acting somewhat miffed. There was a good night kiss that evening, but no necking at all.

That was somewhat confusing to Sam, she acted like it was OK for her to play the field but not OK for Sam to?

It was a few weeks before she agreed to go out with him again. In the meantime she was going out with a young man named Cole that was on the track team. He was tall, blond hair and one of those nose in the air jock types.

Sam did not like Cole one bit.

He had a bit of a reputation around the campus and had dated a lot of the better looking gals, including Charley.

Sam had Charley figured out, a date with her meant sex as part of it, if she didn't want to fuck a guy she wouldn't go out with him in the first place.

She also had her own version of morals, if a guy was dating someone else seriously, that was the end of dating Charley, at least for the moment.

What Sam didn't have figured out was Samantha, but he did know he wanted her, and he wanted her all to himself. It wasn't working out that way, though, so he simply didn't ask her out for quite some time.

He was sitting in the library one afternoon when Samantha walked up and sat down.

"Want to go somewhere and do something?" She asked him, a bit of a surprise since she had never asked him before.

This time things were completely different with Samantha, on the way home after dinner and a movie she whispered to him that she wanted to go to his place.

He had taken Samantha there several times, they always necked on the couch and petted, Sam could even slide his hands inside of her bra and tease her nipples but if his hands went down below the waist she would stop him.

When he made the attempt this time she didn't stop him. Once he realized that she was not going to resist, he mentioned that he didn't have a rubber.

With his hand up her dress and his fingers sliding down the front of her panties, she whispered to him that she was on the pill now.

Sam thought he would find her a virgin, after all, she had made it very clear over months of periodic dating that she was not one of those kind of girls.

Sex with her was easy, there was no sign of discomfort on her part, no bleeding at all. She opened her legs readily to give him access, no sign of hesitation or shyness.

It was like she had planned on it?

She even let him lean down and inspect her carefully, sliding his fingers over her pussy with delight. He had left the lights on, half expecting her to ask him to turn them off or at least down.

She didn't, she just opened her legs wide once her panties were off. Sam then did quite a few of the things that Charley had taken great pains to teach him. After a few minutes of that, she sat up and stripped off her upper garments, then completely nude she leaned back.

Samantha, naked! It was wonderful, something he had wanted, hoped and dreamed about, and now she was his.

Sam had hoped that he was going to be her very first, but now he was not sure. Somewhere her basic resistance had vanished.

The boundary she put up before just vanished once they crossed it.

Sam really did want to ask her about that but he didn't, after all, they were not exclusive and he had certainly experienced sexual activity himself and he was sure that Samantha knew it.

What could he say then? Besides, he had no idea of how to ask her about it anyway without sounding like a jealous jerk.

For just a couple of days he was very happy.

+++

When Samantha continued to date others, Sam saw that and there was nothing he could do about it. He had thought that sex would mean she was his, it didn't work out that way.

Frustrated at that he did the same, even ending up with Charley again for a short time. Those times were nice, a date with Charley always ended up with incredible sex.

Charley even told him that he had the most beautiful cock she had ever seen, holding it like it was a joystick on one of those computer games.

Sam understood from that, that Charley must have had her hands on her fair share of them. So Charley was a fuck buddy, not exactly someone he had plans of taking home to show off to his Mom.

Even though she was always extremely willing when they did date, she would always ask him if he was "going with anyone" when he did ask her.

Sam found that he was more successful with her if he fibbed a little bit.

There was another date with Jean from one of his classes. She was a tall woman, mildly on the heavy side which really didn't hurt anything much.

By now Sam was a bit more aggressive, sex was fun and he liked it. When he parked and kissed her, then reached out to stroke Jean's heavy breasts, he felt her hands on his crotch.

In short order she had his pants open and was stroking him, that didn't take very long. She also didn't seem to mind at all when he rolled and then sucked on her nipples with abandon.

"There! That should keep you from pestering me. Maybe we can do the rest when we get to know each other better, but you will need to use a rubber." She said, letting go of Sam's rapidly deflating cock, reaching into her purse for a tissue to wipe her hands with.

Then she tugged her bra back into place and buttoned up her blouse.

Her attitude was that it was just a chore, part of the price to pay for dating. She appeared to be mildly disgusted at the whole process.

Sam didn't take her out again after that.

Next there was Donna, it took just two dates before she gave in, she was tall and slender and didn't want him touching her breasts. But he discovered she would let him go for her lower body without concern.

Later he figured out why. Donna was very flat chested, although she didn't appear that way dressed. She wore an extremely well padded bra since one breast was half again larger than the other.

She lost her shyness about her breasts once he got her legs spread, by then he had come to realize that every woman's vagina was different.

Donna had a protruding pubic mound, bony, her pussy had flat looking lips and she got wetter than he even knew was possible.

With his cock deep inside of her, after that she became quite uninhibited. Sam did not mind her oddly shaped breasts at all, her right side was round and firm, about the size of an Apple, the other one was soft and sagged gently.

Playing with them was a real kick, and once he did get her completely nude she no longer acted concerned.

That was the first time anyone ever sucked Sam's cock, he found he liked that a lot. How she could easily get all 7" of him down her throat was something to watch, then she did something with her throat muscles that caused an orgasm that made him nearly faint. Donna had to get on top of him, leaning way forward to accomplish that.

She became a three times each week situation, until Sam discovered that the rest of the time she was over at an apartment of a friend of his.

It was a total accident, he needed some of his books back, so he went over there. His friend opened the door wearing just his boxers, as Sam was retrieving his books Donna walked out of the bedroom wearing just a towel.

"OH!" She said, then she quickly turned and went back into the bedroom. Since her ass was bare, Sam knew what had been going on.

There was a bit of an argument and that was the end of that.

Once again he found himself back on the market, looking.

+++

When he ran into Samantha at a party, it all started right up again. He had drifted away from trying to date her during his period with Donna.

Sam had even been thinking of what life might be like if he chose Donna, thinking at the time that they actually were a couple. When he did figure out that he was just a friend with benefits, he lost interest.

It was their very next date when he took Samantha home with him. That became a regular thing with them, a date usually ended up in his bed. Before he engaged in actual intercourse he took great care to lick her to an orgasm, hoping she might get the hint.

She didn't at first, instead once her panties were off she lay back and opened her legs. That was exciting, of course but he really did like some of the things Donna had done and was trying to teach Samantha.

Much later after a bit of encouragement she slid her mouth over him, then when he ejaculated she jumped up and ran for the bathroom and spit it out.

She wouldn't do that any more after that.

+++

By the time Sam presented her with a ring and asked her, he was reasonably sure she was ready to say yes.

There was a moment of hesitation though, Sam saw that in her eyes. Then she said yes, he hugged her and was very happy.

They both finally finished school, they both had their degrees. Samantha in nursing, Sam in business Engineering.

It took very little time for them to settle into fairly well paying jobs. Sam's work was always daytime, Samantha's did vary though.

Sick people are just as sick at night as they are in the daytime, it seems. Her shifts were always 12 hours, three days one week and four the next.

His was a far more normal 9 to 5.

Some weeks she worked day shifts, leaving two hours before he did and not getting home until a bit after 7 PM. Sam always cooked on those evenings, and Samantha was always home exactly on time. Things settled quickly into a routine, mostly just working and living, with schedules that every few weeks had them both home on a weekend.

She stayed on the birth control pills, they talked about that and decided they wanted the house paid off so they could trade up into more room first.

Life became a routine, for a couple of years lovemaking was reserved for the times their schedules blended into them both being home. She was four days on the night shift, then two weeks later it was three days on day shift.

About every six weeks or so Samantha's weekend was longer, five days due to her shifts being staggered. There was always a party to go to, then she would be on day shift again.

It was one of the day shifts that was his first surprise.

He felt her slip out of bed to shower before work, and normally he would go right back to sleep. But this day he was awake, Samantha came out drying herself off, then reached into her closet for a fresh smock.

He was delighting in the way she looked, her body pink from the hot water, when she simply slipped the smock over her head and tugged it down.

Not a stitch on underneath it except for heavy white leggings.

That was a surprise, no panties? He knew that Samantha seldom wore a bra, she had on their dates at first but often she just didn't bother.

He lay there pretending sleep as she bustled around, then she walked over and leaned down and kissed him like she always did, and left for work.

Sam lay there for quite some time, thinking.

She was at work all day, wearing a button up the front blue smock, and not really a single thing on underneath except for those funny looking pantie hose? Of course it did cover her completely, but the idea of that was in his head and he found it rather erotic.

That evening when she came home he asked her about the lack of undergarments.

"Most of us don't, there is every kind of sick person you can think of at the hospital, so we shower several times each day. It's just a lot faster and easier." She shrugged.

"That's kind of hot!" Sam told her. She looked at him oddly and then grinned.

"It is a hospital, you know?" She laughed.

"Yea, I know. It's just the idea, I guess. You being naked and nobody knowing." Sam laughed.

"I'm not naked, I wear the nylons."

"Hell, you can see right through those things."

"The patients never know of course, some of the Doctors and the other nurses do."

"The Doctors do? How?"

"The showers are off the staff room, sometimes things happen and we are in a hurry." She replied, digging into the food he had set on the table.

"You mean you take showers together? You don't have separate ones?"

"No, not very often, just sometimes. They are all pretty good about that, but we are medical so nudity is no big deal, we see it every single day." She again looked at him oddly.

"I guess I just never thought about that." Sam said.

"I mean the nudity part and all. I know of course with the patients it's part of the job, but with the staff?" He added.

"Well, I do have to insert Catheters, and wash people's privates sometimes so I don't even think about it. Besides, this little hospital is way underfunded, way under staffed so we are lucky to even have a staff room, let alone showers and things like that."

Sam nodded and didn't say any more, but it stuck in his head that sometimes Samantha might be naked in front of the other staff.

It not only was in his head, he thought about that a lot and it bothered him some.

Other men, Doctors be damned, seeing his wife naked? That bothered him, at the same time it mildly excited him which he did not understand one bit.

A few days later he couldn't stand it any more, so he asked her.

"Take any showers today?" He said.

"Sure, of course. What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, I was just wondering, is all."

"You want to know if any of the guys on staff see me naked, don't you?" She asked with a smirk.

"I guess, just curious."

"The idea excites you, doesn't it?" Samantha had a huge grin on her face now.

"I think it mostly irritates me a little." Sam admitted, feeling his face flush.

"Really? That's funny, but there is no reason at all. We all see so much nudity none of us ever pay any attention to it, and that's the truth."

"I suppose so."

+++

It was several days later when Samantha was working the night shift. Again she got home a bit after 7 but in the morning. Sam was awake when she came in.

She pulled her smock over her head and slipped into bed with him. It was obvious quickly that she was in the mood, and it didn't take her very long to get Sam to willingly join in.

Usually sex was reserved for her days off so this was a bit different.

magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers