Complications Ch. 01

Story Info
Jeff finds love in the most unexpected places.
2.3k words
4.04
50.9k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3raser
3raser
136 Followers

NOTE:

This story is based upon real life events, however, not everything in this series did or possibly even will happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, which one do you prefer? The Flash in Flashpoint or New 52 Flash?" My friend, Toby, asked me as he pulled out the books in his locker. He gave me a sideward glance before continuing to grab his stuff.

I was leaning on the side of a large row of lockers, holding my pencil bag and folder, waiting for my friend to grab his stuff so we could head to Period Two Math.

My name is Jefferey Vaughn. I'm eighteen and at the beginning of my senior year of high school. I'm quite tall and of an average physique with dirty blonde hair that is very thick and somewhat curly, but admittedly, I am quite handsome. And... well... let me be honest with you.

I'm known as a Nerd around school, I'm into comic books, video games, writing, Science, English, hell, anything that makes me think. I'm not exactly picked on for it, but I'm not looked at as a relatable or 'cool' person either.

My friend is named Toby. He's a lot like me but frankly, he's much more popular. Hell, he even has a girlfriend. I don't know why he's more popular than I am, it's not like he's any different or less nerdy than I am. I guess it's just because he's much more open about who he is. Or maybe it's the opposite. I don't know.

But anyway, I was contemplating his question about DC Comics' Flash at that moment, but then I noticed a girl out of the corner of my eye. Her name was Athena. She was definitely one of the hottest girls in the school, probably THE hottest. She has long black hair, fair skin, blue-green eyes, and, erm... well... she had pretty large breasts for someone her age. Well, not VERY large, but they were very shapely, round, and pert. Come on, I'm a guy, you think I never noticed? She was glancing our way, hearing about our conversation. Maybe she just

"I'd say Flash with a motorcycle," I answered, admittedly trying to impress the girl next to us. She wasn't a bad girl or anything, but she was into tattoos, art, wore leather jackets, so I thought maybe motorbikes would go along with that.

"Eh. I wouldn't. Because if I'm Flash, why would I need a motorcycle?" He told me and I shrugged in agreement.

"Yeah sure, see how much I care, Toby," Athena chimed in and then chuckled, almost nervously after she said that.

I gave her a small smile as she looked our way with a smile of her own, but I didn't pay her too much mind. It wasn't exactly a witty comment, but it was enough for me to give some recognition of humor. Toby just turned her way for a moment, shook his head, and started walking away with me, the both of us going to Period Two Math.

We could have begun a friendship then. But no, I was too dumb to see that outreach of social interaction. I could have responded and the two of us would have laughed at Toby's expense for a little. Maybe we could have all been friends. I don't know.

~

Later in the week, Toby and I were at his locker once more, this time I was sorting through my stuff after he grabbed his basketball from his locker.

"So, you're joining band then?" He asked, spinning the basketball in his hands.

I nodded and Athena, once again, looked our way.

"You're joining the band?" She asked, grabbing her stuff and putting it into her backpack.

I turned to her and nodded quickly.

"What do you play?"

"I uh... I play a couple instruments actually. I play Guitar, Piano, Drums, and Bass. I'm joining the band to play the Band though. Wait, I mean Bass. Not band. That wouldn't make sense," I rambled. She giggled then just nodded in admiration for a little bit before going back to her locker.

I knew she played guitar and was a beautiful singer. I've heard her before. I could have mentioned it to her, possibly become her friend then. But again, it wasn't meant to be. So I finished sorting my stuff and we left to go play some basketball.

~

And then, at around noon at that week's Saturday, I was playing some video games up in my room when I heard the doorbell. I was about to go down and get it, but my Mom decided to do that for herself.

"Hi Ms. Schwartz and hello Athena," My Mom said and I immediately tuned in.

Wait... Athena was in my house? Why is she in my house? Did I do something wrong? ...I don't think I did anything wrong. Oh man. Ohhh man.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing a gray t-shirt, plaid pajama pants, still had bed-hair from this morning, and hadn't shaved. I need to make myself at least look presentable.

"Jeff! Jeff?! Get down here, The Schwartz's from school are here!" Mom yelled up the stairs at me.

Oh shit.

"Oh! Yeah! I'll be down in like, five minutes, Mom!"

"Jeff! Get down here now!"

Ohhhh shit.

Hanging my head, I paused my game, pushed open my door, and walked down the stairs. I got down the stairs and saw my Mom, Athena, and her mother in the living room.

"Hello Ms. Schwartz. And Athena," I said politely.

"Er... Jeff? How about you get yourself ready for Dinner?" She suggested, knowing I felt self conscious.

I nodded and immediately ran up the stairs, getting into a new blue t-shirt, underwear, and jeans. I tried to brush down my hair as best as I could, but it still looked messy. I didn't have time to shave, so I just brush my teeth. I shrugged at myself in the mirror and walked down the stairs once more, sitting in the recliner in the living room, watching my Mom converse with the family.

"Oh that's great to hear. And hi Jeff, it's nice of you to join us," My Mom replied sweetly. I glared at her but turned to our company.

"Hello."

"Hello Jeff, it's been a long time since I've seen you. Since sixth grade, I believe," Ms. Schwartz replied. "To think that you even have facial hair!" Our mothers laughed and I just smirked politely.

"Yeah, it's been a while. It's great to see the both of you,"

The conversation continued, Athena and I not saying much throughout.

"So Jeff, I heard you joined the band?" Ms. Schwartz asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm playing bass for them. It's a great experience, really, everyone there is fun to play with," I smiled, mostly humoring her.

"Did you know that Athena plays as well?"

"Mom..." She mumbled, blushing slightly.

"Hush, Athena. Yes, she also sings. You simply must hear her play sometime!" She exclaimed, obviously proud of her daughter.

"I have."

"You... have?" Athena asked, looking over to me for one of the first times of the night. I nodded.

"Yeah, it was a couple years ago and you were playing down in the school commons for one of your friends. I was talking to my friend, David, and I overheard your singing. You were quite good."

Athena looked down, as if trying to remember that moment, after a couple of seconds, she looked up at me. "I can't believe you remember that."

"I have a good memory," I replied with a shrug.

The night continued on without a hitch. Eventually, it hit dinnertime. My Mom handed me my food and drink and then whispered in my ear.

"You don't have to stay down here, you can go upstairs if you want."

I nodded and took my leave, going upstairs to eat and just play until I had to go to bed. I was going through several levels in a first person shooter about five minutes after that when I heard a noise at my door. I turned to the door and saw Athena with her own food. I was nearly speechless. Not because she was standing there, but mostly because I was chewing on steak.

"You mind if I eat with you?" She asked.

After swallowing my mouthful, I shook my head. She took a seat next to me on my bed and began to eat. I grabbed the remote and changed it to my DirecTV service and got the channel to Comedy Central. We watched a stand up comedy.

We sat in near silence for most of the time we ate, but once the comedian, Brian Regan, made a joke about baseball and slushies, I burst out laughing, not only because of the joke, but out of nervousness. After watching me for a second or two, she started laughing too. We both laughed for a good five minutes before calming down. I looked at her for a moment and smiled. She did too.

That's all that happened that night. She was called down to leave about two minutes later and I lay in bed for the rest of the night, thinking about her and the way she laughed.

~

About an hour later, my twin sister, Jennifer, came home with my Dad. They had been watching a movie and I suspected it was because they knew we had dinner with the Schwartz family. My sister has very long light brown hair, and hazelnut colored eyes.

I was playing video games at this point with a big fat grin on my face as she walked into the room. We shared a room with two separate beds, a large flatscreen television set, a desk, two drawers and a closet for the both of us, and a side table next to her bed.

"Hey Jeff. What's up?" She asked and walked over to her dresser to get into a new change of clothes.

Yes, we were a bit more liberal when it came to clothes than most people. We never watched each other get dressed, never even looked, but we did change around each other. We were just comfortable with each other, so it was never a big deal. And anyway, I was so focused in killing Supernatural Nazis, I didn't even pay much attention. So she got dressed into her usual sleeping wear, a nightie with pajama pants.

"What's with the big dumb smile?" She asked, sitting down on her bed.

"Huh? Oh. It's nothing."

Jennifer smirked slightly, walked over, and sat next to me on the edge of my bed. "Don't tell me it's nothing. Something happened tonight, didn't it?"

"Nah, it was a normal night."

"Something did happen! What? Did you totally fuck Athena?" She asked, poking me in the ribs. I paused my game.

"No! She'd never do something like that. No, I just... we just watched TV. And laughed." I replied dreamily.

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"That is SOOOO lame, Jeff!" She exclaimed, falling back on the bed dramatically. I shrugged.

"So? What did you want out of this story, anyway?"

"I dunno, something to talk about, I guess," She attempted a shrug of her shoulders.

I turned to her. "Well, this is sorta something to talk about. A girl came up to this room, sat with me, watched TV with me, and laughed with me. She even smiled at me!"

"Sat with you? Like right here?" She bolted up right and patted the bed in-between her legs.

"Yeah. Why?"

She smirked. "You could have done something with her right here, Jeff. I know you were thinking about doing something with her right here."

I was shocked. "What? I would never do something like that to her. At least... not without permission."

"I don't believe that. I bet you wanted to fuck her right here. Maybe even against her will."

I looked at her and she looked up at me. She was nearly pressed against me, her hand tracing the bed near my thigh. She was never like this. What just suddenly made her like this? "Stop it, Jennie. You're freaking me out."

"Jeff, you want to be with that girl, right?"

"I... I don't know. Why are you even-"

"What if I showed you the ropes on how to act with her? On how to be with her if she became yours?" She asked, now tracing my thigh.

"I... what has gotten into you!?" I asked loudly, but her lips were pressed over mine.

She was kissing me. It wasn't a chaste family kiss either; she was kissing me with an open mouth. In turn, I let her in and her tongue poked out and into my mouth. Our tongues slicked up against each other while we kissed and eventually, she pulled away.

"Jesus, Jennifer..."

"We should begin this showing the ropes thing tomorrow. Right now, I want to sleep," She yawned and walked over to her bed.

For the first time ever, I noticed Jennifer for how beautiful she really was. She had a very tight, cute, round, and pert ass that went into long and seemingly smooth legs. Her hips swayed beautifully everytime she took a step. She slipped seamlessly into her bed covers, turned off the light coming from her lamp, and let herself drift off to sleep.

Jeff turned off the TV and the main light, shut the door, and let himself fall back on his bed. What had he gotten himself into with these two girls? Maybe nothing... maybe something crazy and unimaginable. It was all too crazy to take in.

For now, sleep. The part with contemplation and problem solving comes later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was fun. This is my first submission and I'd like to thank you all for your feedback.

Thanks.

3raser
3raser
136 Followers