Complications Ch. 02

Story Info
Man... Girls are Weird.
3.2k words
4.28
13.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3raser
3raser
136 Followers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few weeks flew by and mostly, I forgot, or at least tried to forget, about that night. I played Bass for the band, I continued doing what I love most, and, well, it was an average three weeks.

So, after that three-week period, on a Friday, school was just let out. Toby and I were putting stuff into our backpacks near his locker once again.

"Hey Steve-Agh, sorry, I mean, Toby-" I stuttered, once again getting his name wrong.

"Man, you always get everyone mixed up with Steven!" He told me, chuckling lightly as he did.

"Not true, just sometimes nowadays, I usually call everyone by a different name when I first meet them though."

Again, Athena was near us at her locker, doing nearly the same thing. She overheard our conversation, shuffled herself and her bag near us, and decided to join in.

"Really? Did you... did you used to call me by Steven? Or Toby?" She asked, turning her head slightly toward us.

Right then, I looked at her. One of her eyes looked toward me with a grin on her face. On the side of her mouth pointing toward me, the side of her tongue poked through her teeth. Her hair was draped behind her ear, the black locks slightly covering her eye and cheek. That look made my heart pitter-patter. I realized I was staring at her for about five seconds before I shook my head.

"Oh. Uh..." I thought about it for a moment. "No. I don't think I actually ever did. I think I've always called you by your name cause, well, it's unique. Never met another girl named Athena."

She turned to her bag again, putting random stuff in. I swear I saw her cheeks go slightly pink, blushing a little. Nah, I'm probably just seeing things. Right?

Yeah.

Right.

~

I returned home sometime later, alone. I threw my bag on the couch, greeted my two dogs, and found a note on the counter. I read through it and basically, it was just a drawn out way of saying Mom and Dad are having a date tonight, probably gonna bone, so we'll be checking into a hotel and might not be coming home.

Suddenly, I felt a little bit intimidated. I am in my house for a whole night, completely alone...

Other than for my sister.

Ohhh...

I put the note down and carefully sat on the couch in the living room, rummaging through my bag to get my homework out. All the while, thinking about what my sister was doing right now.

Jenny could be preparing to "show me the ropes" as she offered several weeks ago. And what are those ropes, anyhow? What did she want to show me? Kissing? I knew how to do that. Did she want me to... do other stuff with her? Like touch her and...

Honestly, I think I shivered then.

For the rest of the night, I just stayed on the couch, watching television and doing homework. Hell, I got my homework for most of next week done. I think I saw my sister once, and she just came down to get a drink. Didn't even say hello to me.

At one point, about 10:00 at night, I was very frustrated. Sure I was intimidated about the idea that we could actually be touching each other, but to tell you the truth, it intrigued me. It was forbidden and looked at as a sin among society. And this was a one-way ticket to get to that. The way that everyone looked at it and the way even I looked at it just made it... well...

To put it bluntly, it just made it fucking hot.

So after I had just finished next week Thursday's Math homework, I threw my folder down on the couch seat beside me and marched upstairs. After walking through the halls, I shoved her door open, just to see her on her laptop, listening to music. She looked over to him as he pulled open the door, pulled her earphones out, and gave him an open, friendly smile. He had to scowl.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

She raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "Writing my English report, why?"

He walked over to his bed and pointed at her as if he was a father scolding his child. "You know exactly why, Jen. We're all alone tonight, Dad and Mom aren't here, no friends are over, hell, the English Report you're doing is not due for another two weeks!"

"It's just a simple night, right, big brother?" She smiled at him innocently and he nearly flinched. The way she had said big brother just made him cringe. She never calls him big brother. And yet, even with the innocent look on her face, the glint in her eyes, however, told him of anything but innocence. There was a game she was playing. He didn't want to play games.

"What if I don't want it to be a simple night? What if I want something different, for a change?" I challenged with my arms crossed. She crawled to the end of the bed, got up on her knees, and crossed her arms in turn.

It was the first time I was able to see her tonight. She was wearing a tank top and panties. Her long light brown hair that nearly goes down to her panty line was brushed and was slightly damp. She smelled amazing, like vanilla and lavender. She must have showered recently. Her pouty lips were in something reminiscent of a nearly comically evil smile.

My thoughts were pretty much all over the place at this point. I was nervous as hell.

"Well I guess you're just going to have to take what you want, big brother."

Again, nearly flinched.

They looked at each other for about thirty seconds before he let his arms fall to his sides and sighed. She smiled and daintily got back into bher previous position.

"Maybe when you grow some balls and actually take what you want for a change, I can... show you the ropes... but until then, it'll just be like every other day," She smirked at me for a moment before putting on her headphones.

I growled angrily before storming out of her room and into the hallway. She wants me to be dominant, right? Wants me to show her that I have confidence? That I can go the distance when it comes to women?

Fine.

I'll show her.

~

Next week, my father and mother revealed over date night that they decided to head on a short vacation. They were leaving Wednesday night and would be back either late Sunday or early Monday. I decided if I was going to show some initiative, this is the time to do it.

After school had ended, I approached Athena. I remember holding a basketball in my hand while by backpack was draped over one shoulder.

And uh... when I say approached, I mean I kinda stood at least five feet away from her, awkwardly spinning a basketball in my hands while staring at her. But you know. She did eventually notice me.

"Oh. Hey Jeff. What's up?" Athena asked, pulling her raven-black hair into a ponytail.

I stood there for a few moments, not sure that she had actually said anything. I was a nervous wreck. "Oh! Hey there. I was just... Uh... I wanted to ask you something."

Did I see a grin? "So? What is it?"

"So... I was just... you know... wondering, did you... like, want to-" Yeah, I was a bit of a bumbling idiot.

However, she already answered for me. "Did I want to come over today? Sure, Jeff," She giggled and I believe my face was as red as a tomato.

"Yep. That's totally what I meant. You ready to go?" I smirked and she broke into a full out laugh, nodding as she did so.

We left about a minute later and arrived at my house another minute after that. I opened the door for her and she stood on the welcome mat, kind of scrunching herself up as if she took up too much room. She was nervous. Just like me. I was about to tell her to calm down and relax since she's with me, but then I looked ahead and saw what she was nervous about. My sister had several of her friends over and they were watching television in the living room.

I looked over the friends in the room. Don't know her. Don't know her. Don't care about her. She's a bitch. And I think the last one dated Toby for like a month.

"Oh. Hey Jeff. And girl." Jennifer turned to me for a moment, but turned back to the show she and her friends were watching.

"Her name's Athena," I stated. "What's going on here? Are you having a party? You can't have parties with Dad and Mom not here," I immediately got down to questioning her, moving toward the couch.

"Jeez, relax Jeff," One of the girls said, looking up at me. I scowled.

"I don't even know you. And my sister can talk for herself," At this point, I couldn't tell you who I was defending.

Jennifer frowned at me. "No, some of my friends are just sleeping over. God, Jeff"

The girl who had previously said something to me looked over at Athena, who had made her way up behind me. "Oh My God... it's the Emo Bitch!" Her friends laughed, including Jennifer.

The look on Athena's face, the sadness and depressing vibe it gave off immediately sent me into a rage. I don't know what happened to me then, but I was so full of anger that I stomped on the ground next to her as hard as I could. She looked up at me with a defiant expression, but her eyes looked fearful. "You watch your mouth while you're in my house, you got that?"

I grabbed Athena's hand and led her downstairs into the basement, nearly dragging her as I did. If I weren't so angry at the time, I would have probably noticed I held her hand for the first time. Hell, wasn't this the first time we ever touched? I don't remember another time where we did.

However, I was too preoccupied about how my sister, who I was so ready to fool around with the other night, could sit back and watch her friends say things like that to another girl. I knew how, already though. It was a hard pill to swallow, but I realized that Jennifer and her friends were bullies. They were the Queen Bitches around here.

I slammed the door that led to the staircase shut as we both got through. We both walked down the stairs and into the main floor of the basement. It was a hangout place for me. Sometimes Jennifer came down here too. What lay below was a living area with a couch that turned into a pullout bed and several chairs, a flatscreen television, video game consoles, and a small kitchen that was stocked with food and drinks.

Athena just looked around, nearly gawking. "Wow... this place is nice."

"Huh? Oh yeah. Make yourself at home, you don't have to worry about the bitches upstairs," I grumbled. "Oops, sorry. Pardon my language."

Come on, Jeff. You're with a polite and kind girl, don't act like such an animal!

"Oh don't worry about it. They are stuck up bitches." She casually took a seat on the couch and looked up at me. "You seriously don't have to worry about language in front of me. I'm a bit of a potty mouth."

I chuckled at the use of the word potty mouth. She frowned. "Don't believe me? Fine." She smirked. "Fuck, shit, ass, damn, bitch, cock, dick, pussy, cunt..."

I burst out laughing then. I didn't hear her say the last few words of her list of profanity, my laughs drowning it out. I fell back onto a recliner chair, nearly choking because I was laughing so hard. She chuckled with me as well. Eventually I stopped, having to wipe tears from my eyes.

"God, you're funny," I complimented her and she grinned widely. She looked down at her lap and I could clearly see a blush on her fair skin.

"Um... you... Oh! I see Assassin's Creed 3 is in your PS3... wanna play?" She changed the subject, clearing her throat. I smiled warmly.

"Sure. Want a drink?"

For the next few hours, we played video games. About an hour into our game session, we broke out into laughter as she was attacked by two bears in the forest and was killed in the water. My hand fell onto hers by accident and, after both looking at it for a few seconds, I wrapped by fingers around her palm and squeezed it gently. We stayed like that for a few minutes, but continued on gaming afterward.

Eventually, she had to leave. I made a point of escorting her to the door, blocking her off from any hurtful comments. She stood outside the door, the sun setting behind her.

"You sure you don't want me to walk you home?"

Athena shook her head. "No, I'm fine. I don't live too far from here."

I nodded. "I uh... I had fun tonight."

"Me too."

"Want to... uh... you know... we could... I mean..."

She chuckled. "Yeah, I'd like to do this again sometime."

"Oh. Awesome. Uh... I'll call you."

"Don't you need my number?

I rubbed at the back of my head. "Yeah uh... I guess I would need that to call you."

Athena smirked, took a marker from her bag, and wrote her number in my palm. "There. And Jeff? Thanks for tonight. And what you did back there..."

"No problem. I just... ya know. Wanted to help out."

She didn't say anything after that, but she pulled me closer, leaned in, and kissed me on the cheek. I nearly swooned. "Goodnight Jeff."

Athena walked off. I watched her the whole way down the street... Yes, I occasionally glanced at her ass. Come on, I'm eighteen. But I mostly kept my eyes up.

After she was out of sight, I sighed and walked back into my home. I immediately walked downstairs, still not able to look my sister or her friends in the eye. I lay down on the couch and switched the game to Dragon's Dogma.

After playing for about half an hour, I heard the basement door open. My sister emerged from the stairwell and hesitantly stood near the couch. I didn't even look at her.

"Hey."

"Hey."

She stood there for a few moments.

"So uh... my friends wanted you to come up for a game." She told me, biting her lip.

I looked at her. "Did they now?"

"Yeah."

"So you expect me to come up there with the Bitch Squad and play 'a game'?" I asked her, sitting up and pausing the game, saving quickly.

"Look, Jeff. I know they're mean and spiteful, but they're my friends. I've known them since I was a kid," She admitted.

I looked at her. She looked like she was told to come down here and get me upstairs for the game and if she didn't, to not come back up. And as angry as I was, I knew she did want me up there. "Fine. I'll come and play your game."

Her eyes widened. "Really?"

I didn't answer, I just walked upstairs to find her friends sitting in her circle. Jennifer trailed behind me and then took her spot in the circle. "Here, Jake. Sit next to me."

I shook my head and lay down on the couch, using the armrest as a pillow for my head. She shrugged at her friends and started the game. "All right, Kelly, truth or dare?"

I lay there, lost in thought. Why did they want me to come play with them anyway? Didn't I tell off one of their friends just a few hours ago? Maybe Jennifer made them have me up there. As a peace offering or something. Man... girls are weird.

You were also probably hoping for some type of sexual story to go along with the truth or dare. Nope. It was just normal truth or dare. Really, all that happened, I think once, a girl talked about a previous boyfriend or something. I didn't really pay attention.

They eventually headed up to my sister's bedroom and got their air mattresses and sleeping bags out. My sister eventually walked over to me. I was just looking through my texts on my smartphone.

"Hey, I'm going to head to bed with my friends."

"Have fun." I murmured.

Jennifer pushed my phone down then, leaned in, and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't like the one we had several weeks ago, no, it was a chaste kiss that was held for a little too long. She pulled away, smirked kind of seductively, and turned from me, making sure her ass was straight in my line of sight.

By then, I was pissed off.

I threw my phone down on the couch, rushed to my feet, and as she started walking over to the staircase, I grabbed her arm and wrenched her in front of me. I grabbed both of her shoulders and pulled her toward me.

"What are you doing? Do you even understand what you're doing?" I asked She looked at me with a look of fear on her face. "You don't, do you? You don't even understand how to tease, right? You're just going along with whatever is going on at the time."

"N-no, I-"

"Shut up!" I nearly yelled. "You kissing me, teasing me, telling me to man up and tell people what I want, well, I did that today! I asked Athena over! So? What's going on? What are YOU going on about?! Huh? Answer me you little shit!"

Jennifer was giving me a death-glare, but she did answer. "I... I don't know, all right? I've never had a boyfriend longer than a month. I've never teased a guy. Hell, never even kissed one. I know that sounds crazy, but I never have. I just... I like you, all right? And I know you think I'm cute, at least. And I thought we could be together at first, but then I got scared, and I knew you were scared, so I tried to forget about it and-"

Tears started to well up in her eyes, but I pulled her close then, hugging her. This wasn't like another Literotica story. We didn't fuck after that. I didn't start grinding into her. No... I just hugged her and let cry into my shoulder. Eventually I asked if she was okay, she nodded, and I sent her upstairs, telling her to go to the bathroom to wash off the tear stains so her friends don't start asking why she was crying. Again, she nodded, and headed up the stairs, silently.

I just stood in the middle of the living room. Looking at the floor.

I'm such a dick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh so true.

His sister has finally confessed to her actions several weeks ago and Athena's relationship with Jeff has progressed a little bit.

Leave some feedback below, chapter 3 coming soon.

3raser
3raser
136 Followers