Comply Ch. 02

Story Info
your submissive has interesting week at work.
1.8k words
25.9k
2
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - The Following Week

After You leave, i'm left with one dildo humming in my ass and another grinding away against my cock. i cum with a great sensation, my anus contracting around the dildo in my ass and pushing it out as my cum explodes from my cock. i lie there for a bit, relishing the wonderful training You have given me. Then i remember the list of instructions You left for me. I compose myself, struggle to free myself from the bonds You left me in and make my way to the table. On it, i find Your list of instructions, several items, and a pager. i wonder what the pager is for and soon find out as i examine the list.

The list is for 5 days. It gives me various things to torture myself with each day. On the first day, i am to go to work wearing a pair of thigh-hi nylons You have left for me and no underwear. On the next day, i am to add the butt plug to my ensemble. I must keep it in all day, wearing my briefs to help in keeping it in. You mention that i should take some adhesive tape along that day in case i have trouble keeping it in. On the third day, i can leave the butt plug at home, but must wear a harness around my cock and balls. For the fourth day, You've left me a small pair of nipple clamps. You mention they should not be noticeable under my clothing, but I should plan on wearing something bulky that day to be sure.

And for the fifth day, You tell me to wear all three of the implements--butt plug, cock harness, and nipple clamps--and the thigh hi nylons, as for each day. There's only a bit of the list left and i still haven't seen what the pager is for. This is, of course, the final instruction. On each of the five days, i am to take the pager with me. You plan to page me from time to time and will enter '11111' when You page. When i receive this page, i am to go to the rest room as soon as practical, enter a stall, pull down my pants and masturbate. i must masturbate until i nearly cum but in no case for less than 10 minutes, but i must not cum. i cannot fail to go when You page, and must report to You by email in the evenings how many times i complied with Your page.

i am glad that the first day is not too challenging, only having to wear the thigh-hi's for You with no underwear. i have worn thigh-hi's for You before but never underneath my pants. The feeling is quite erotic to me, and not having any underwear on only heightens the feeling. i receive Your first page at about 10 am. Fortunately, I am not engaged in a meeting or conversation at the time and am able to go quickly to the bathroom. i begin my duties, stroking my cock. At first i had thought masturbating for 10 minutes would be no problem, but I soon find out this is not the case as i have been stimulated by wearing the nylons and no underwear. i have to slow my pace a few times to keep myself from cumming. Finally the 10 minutes ticks by and i have to spend more time than i anticipated to compose myself before returning to my desk. You page me two more times during the day and the results are always similar. i report this to You in the evening as You had commanded.

The next day the butt plug is a little more difficult to deal with. While driving to work, i get used to sitting on it, although it takes a little more adjustment at my desk chair. i move a bit gingerly and i'm sure my coworkers thought i was not feeling well. This day i get the first page at about 9:30. The results are similar to the few times the day before, but i have to hold onto the butt plug also. You page me three more times during the day, and each time i have to struggle not to cum, but notice that i am beginning to learn the elements of control. i send You another email in the evening to describe my task.

On the third day, i am wearing the cock and ball harness. It is uncomfortable and difficult to sit or even move around in. i do not find myself getting used to this, always aware that it is there and finding that this constantly reminds me of You. Your first page comes at about 9 am this day. I find it difficult to masturbate with the harness in place, but learn how to maneuver around it. i get four more pages during this day, and by the last page i have learned how to even use the cock and ball harness to enhance the masturbation. i nearly cum once, but manage to control it. All of this i document to you in an email that evening.

For the fourth day, the nipple clamps are quite a challenge. i am always conscious that someone may notice them. People are beginning to show signs they are concerned about my health. i must be careful how i move with the nipple clamps in place. Your first page comes at 8:30. i find it much easier to masturbate without the cock and ball harness and even twist the nipple clamps a bit to heighten my excitement. i get five more pages from You during the day and each time find myself twisting the nipple clamps more and more. They help to control my urge to cum, and i find i can control myself very well. My email to You this evening is very detailed and i find myself rather excited at the prospect of using all the implements on the last day.

A little while after sending the email, i receive a call from You. i am so delighted to be hearing Your voice. You tell me that You have a further instruction for me tomorrow. i am still to wear everything You had instructed, and i will still get the '11111' pages from You. However, at some time during the day You will send a page with '22222'. Upon getting this page, i am to go to the restroom as before and masturbate. But in this case, i must cum within 5 minutes. After all i have been through this week without cumming at all, i doubt this will be difficult. At the end of the day, i am to come to Your home for my further remedial training.

So, i go to work the next day all trussed up for You. i have the nylons on as i wore each day. The butt plug is in (and taped because I didn't think underwear would be practical). The cock and ball harness was firmly latched, and the nipple clamps were in place. These were probably the most difficult as my nipples were still tender from the prior day. i receive the first page from You, a '11111' page, almost as soon as i reach the desk. i use all the implements to heighten my masturbation and just barely manage to last the 10 minutes. i get other '11111' pages from You at about every hour. This is really challenging me. Not only to control my release, but also to make a credible effort to get my work done. By mid afternoon, i have gone to masturbate for You 7 times. Then, at 3:30 I get the '22222' page from You. i almost run to the bathroom, getting the cum to gush out in less than 5 minutes is no problem, but it takes me a bit longer to recover from the excitement.

As i return to my desk, i am surprised that i get another page. While thinking it must be a mistake, my phone rings. i am surprised at Your voice on the line-i didn't think i had given You this number. You tell me the second '22222' page is on purpose, and i should be prepared to get more. You hang up abruptly and i return to the restroom, wondering what You meant about being prepared to receive more pages. The second time is not as quick, but i still have no problem cumming within the allotted 5 minutes. As i get back to my desk and resume my work, the pager is going off again! i am surprised, but willingly comply. Again 5 minutes is not difficult, but the excitment is wearing thin. In my last hour at work, i get a '22222' page from You every 15 minutes. By the time i am driving to Your home my cock is aching from all the stimulation. i even get a '22222' page from You while i am driving and find a place to pull over to comply with Your instructions. This is quite a chore and i find myself really almost working to cum in 5 minutes. All of this, combined with the nylons, butt plug, harness, and nipple clamps has me near weak from stimulation.

As i enter Your home, i find a note from You telling me to strip, leaving the 'toys' in place, and wait, kneeling in the living room. As i wait for You, thinking of how You will enter and anxious to gaze on Your beauty, my cock again begins to become rigid. This of course makes it ache from all the recent stimulation it has had. Finally i hear You entering the room. i also notice that someone is with You. As You move out of the shadows i gasp as i realize Your guest is one of my Female coworkers! You and She look amused at my surprise. You explain that She has been watching me for You all week. You have talked with Her each evening and shared my emails with Her.

She has confirmed from Her observations the things i have reported to You. i am still stunned that someone so close knew exactly what was going on with me this week. This coworker was merely an acquaintance. i only knew Her in passing, but had noticed She is quite attractive. She seemed even more so in this setting. Then, You went on to explain to me that for this evening, She would be administering my remedial training while You watched. When She was done, You and She would discuss how She could attend to my training during the work week. The new Mistress tapped a crop against my aching balls and said, "Now, let's see what You've learned this week..."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Miss MelodyMiss Melodyover 18 years ago
Love the surprise at the end

that increased the level of your torment. Delicious.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Comply Ch. 01 Previous Part
Comply Series Info

Similar Stories

Enslaved in Hollywood Pt. 01 Abducted into sexual slavery.in BDSM
Seducing My Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Teen's attempt at MILF's seduction leads to unexpected turn.in Mature
A Day on the Farm A femdom short story about farming.in BDSM
Anal Only Rory's bet with a friend to help with a personal goal...in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Catholic Finishing Academy Pt. 01 College guys endure the nuns of the academy.in Fetish
More Stories