Compromising Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers

Handing me the bottle, she chirped, "Now do me!"

I took it and poured some in my hands, then began to gingerly rub it into her shoulders. I then worked some down her arms. We were standing face to face as I did this, looking each other in the eye. She had a very knowing grin on her face and her gaze pierced into me. I felt like I was putty in her hands. "Pay attention to what you're doing," she insinuated enticingly.

Looking down from her face and to her body, I put some more lotion into my hands and began to work on the sides of her stomach. I ran my hands along the curves between her hips and chest, admiring her figure. She purred, "Mm, that's better..." and I felt a surge of confidence. I then spread some over her stomach, rubbing it in as close to her bikini line as I decently could. Then I with one last bit from the bottle, I poured it onto her chest above her breasts and eagerly rubbed it in and around her cleavage.

We were both breathing kind of hard as I looked back up into her eyes. She let out a quiet, "Thanks" and we lay down on the chairs she had set up looking out on the lake. We made idle chatter as we watched Matt and Aubrey zipping around on the lake. He was making quick turns and loops, which I heard Sarah shriek to in delight. I noticed when they whizzed by close that she was pressed up as tightly as she could possibly get to Matt, her arms wrapped around his stomach and her hands resting open on his chest. I dimly wondered if he was as hard as I was just minutes ago.

"They look like they're having fun," Aubrey mused. I mumbled an approval and she went on, "She's latched on to him tight."

"Probably doesn't want to fall off," I offered.

"Uh huh," she answered sarcastically. "She's been wanting to wrap her little body around Matt and now she finally can." She had said it so flatly that at first I didn't realize what she said.

"Huh?" I lamely replied, feigning confusion.

"Come on, I'm not stupid."

I couldn't tell if she was offended or not. She must have sensed my bewilderment. "Settle down," she soothed. "It's not like I didn't get to feel upher man..." I let out a little smile. "Well," she conceded, "I guess I haven'treallyhad a chance to feel you up... yet."

The word "yet" hung heavily in the air. My heart began to race again.

"Don't play naïve. I know what your girlfriend wants. Do you really think we had no idea when we came up here? I guess you don't see her when she's drooling over Matt at work." The comments were accusing, mocking, and alluring. "She certainly notices you drooling overme!"

I looked over at her. She was now sitting up in her chair, her legs straddling the sides of it. She was looking right at me. I realized she was striking a very seductive pose; her head slightly tilted, her chest pushed forward, her eyes squinting with a look of raw sex appeal. I stared at her for a moment, but my reverie was broken when she quickly stood up. With a condescending but hot glare, she beckoned me to follow her with her finger and strode inside the cabin without another word.

I mutely got up and followed her, not having any idea what was going to happen. My brain was racing as fast as my heart. She led me into the guestroom, my eyes glued watching her lower back and ass swaying perfectly with each step. "Lie down with me in here," she instructed.

I entered into the room, noticing none of their bags were on the bed. I turned back to face her and gasped, realizing she had dropped her bikini top to the floor. Her breasts rested perfectly on her chest, not needing any support. Her nipples were hard too. I wondered if it was because the room was cooler than outdoors or if it was arousal.

Grabbing my arm, she pulled me into the bed with her and we both fell onto our backs next to each other. She rolled up on her side and began tracing her fingers up and down my chest and stomach. I was immediately hard again. However I was also extremely anxious. "Aubrey..." I finally managed to mutter. I didn't know what she had in mind, but I knew that this was going far beyond anything Sarah had done to Matt. Or at least I assumed...

"Shh," she cut me off, "Listen."

It was silent. I shrugged at her.

"Do you know what you don't hear?" Her gaze was penetrating. My eyes kept darting back between her stare and her tits. I shook my head no.

"You don't hear the Sea-doo," she purred. I swallowed hard. She was right. Were they coming back in? Was my girlfriend going to come in here and see me lying almost completely naked with Aubrey? I started to sit up but with the hand she was tracing her fingers on me with, she pushed me back down. "Don't worry... They're not coming back just yet."

"How- how do you know?"

"You know..." she seemed to be changing the subject, "Sarah and I have talked a lot lately. She tells me things, I tell her things..." I wondered what she was insinuating. I was still anxious about what Sarah and Matt were doing. My mind oscillated between fearing they were about to burst in at any second, or that they were staying down on the beach for some reason... Aubrey continued to speak softly to me. "Did you know she has a beach fantasy? I mean, having sex with a guy on a beach?"

I blinked intently. "Yeah, she told you that?"

"Oh yes," she purred, "And tell me... How do you think she feels right now? The sun is going to be setting... and she's on the beach with a man she's been fantasying about for, oh how long?" My body was divided. Part of my heart sank; was she going to have an affair? Part of me was excited, knowing we had visualized and fucked to something like this for a month or more. Part of me didn't give a shit about anything except Aubrey's hot body. I didn't know what to say.

"I told Matt," she continued, "that he couldn't fuck her. Not yet anyway."

I was slightly relieved.

"But... He can lether use her hands and mouth onhim if he wants..."

"What!" I croaked out.

"Come on, you knew something like this would happen here. Or you wouldn't have let her invite us... I know you like the idea..." she trailed off. Her hands finally ran past my stomach for once and she moved her palm across my shorts. I was slightly hard despite all my confusion, and her touch instantly gave new life to me. Looking back up at her face I saw her biting her lower lip in an anticipating smile.

"But if I let my man get off on your girl," she took her hand off me and pulled her knees up to her chest, removing her bikini bottoms, "then I think I should get a little something too..." My eyes were fixed on her last article of clothing slowly slipping off her legs. I think I actually felt my mouth begin to salivate as I followed down her thighs, imagining the thought of getting between them.

As she tossed it away from her to the side of the room, she leaned up and threw one leg over me, straddling my stomach. I was hard as a rock now, even perspiring a little. Seeing her completely naked body resting over mine was excruciating. A tiny part of me wanted to get up and see if Sarah was sucking Matt off somewhere, but mostly I just wished my goddamn shorts were off so I could push up and fuck Aubrey right then and there. All rational thoughts were draining away into pure lust as this sultry woman toyed with me.

Aubrey slid her ass down my stomach so it pushed against my cock straining in my shorts. I groaned involuntarily at the sensation, dying at the fact that I was still wearing clothes there. She leaned down close to my face, smiling deviously. Nuzzling into my neck, she gave me light kisses while gently rocking her hips against me. Between little pecks and licks on my neck, she purred, "Is this worth it? Is my body worth letting Sarah wrap her lips around my man's cock?"

I instinctively grabbed her hips and pushed her ass down hard against me. I was so turned on that I knew I could come just from dry-humping her like this. Hearing her talk about my girlfriend like that was having an animalistic effect on me now. It was like when Sarah and I fantasized about this during our own fucking, but brought to new agonizing heights. I felt my jealousy turn into raw lust imagining her throwing herself at Matt.

Aubrey quickly slid her body up, to my growling disappointment, and moved forward so her knees were at the sides of my face. Her hot pussy was just inches away from me; I stared into it with hunger. "Okay," she commanded, lowering herself closer to me, "fair is fair..." I immediately leaned my head up and gave a long, hungry lick across her slit. She was already wet, and I was so crazed with arousal that gentle foreplay was out of the question. With a startled sigh, she pushed enthusiastically into my mouth. I continued to eat her out with a fiery passion.

"Oh god... You- ah- you horny fuck! Jesus- ah- suck my clit! F-fuck! Make me come! Mm-ah- Make me come like your slut girl-ah- girlfriend is doing to my man..." Her raunchy moaning only served to turn me on more. Both my hands were clutching her ass, pulling her into me as I gave her my all. Images of Sarah on her knees, sucking Matt without abandon, flashed in my mind. The thought drove me to please Aubrey even more.

"Ahh, you're so- such an animal! Fuck! Sarah- ah- told me you were- were good," she was panting words between moans. "She says- ah- you like her to take con-control... Ohh! You like me fucking- ah- fucking your face?" I dug my nails into her ass as she talked. My hips were thrusting on their own, my cock straining to get any attention possible by rubbing against my boxers. Aubrey kept going, "I would'a never- ah- guessed she's dominant... the way- ohhh- she fawns over Matt... She wants to- ah- give in to himso­ fuckingbad!"

I couldn't take anymore. I was in pain; I needed to fuck her. I pushed her up and over so she fell onto her side with a startled yelp. She rolled onto her back, watching me as I got up and began to undo my shorts. She instantly sat up and grabbed my hands to stop me. "No no," she shook her head, "you get yourslater..." Pulling me down with her as she leaned back, her hands ran up from my wrists to the back of my head and guided me back to her pussy. Not knowing exactly what she meant, but still senseless with want, I dove back in, licking and sucking her with renewed interest.

"That was bad... Ohh... You would try to- ah- to fuck me behind Sarah's b-back... I said-ah- I told Matt to let her suck him-oh- him off...Nofucking yet..." Her hips were humping my face, slightly pushing up off the bed into my lapping tongue. "Poor Sarah... she's- ah- gonna be dripping wet when she's done and- ahhh- I don't just mean from- from Matt's cum..."

At those last words, her voice faltered a bit. I felt a shudder shoot down through her stomach and into her legs. She was close. I imagined Matt coming, his naked body towering over Sarah as he filled her mouth with his lust. Picturing Sarah submit so willingly to another man caused me to moan incomprehensibly into Aubrey's pussy.

"Oh god, I'm- I'm gonna..." her voice trailed off. A quavering whimper escaped her lips as her body shook. Her hips stayed raised, my hands giving her ass support, as she held her pussy still at my flicking tongue. I pushed my face further into her, eager with desire, both sucking and licking her as she came. When her body relaxed, I gently pulled away sat up on my knees.

I gazed over her body. Her eyes were closed and she was sighing contentedly with a little smile. My eyes wandered to her tits, raising and lowering with each breath. I absentmindedly brought one hand down to my shorts, slowly rubbing myself through them as I watched her. I was so hard that it ached. It would have been so easy to just make myself come right there...

Aubrey opened her eyes and looked down at my movements. Pulling herself up, she softly grabbed my wrist to stop me. "Mmm... that was... hot..." Her eyes twinkled slightly and she bit her lower lip. "I wish I could return the favor, but..."

My heart sank at her words.

"...that wouldn't be fair to Sarah, would it?" she finished. My mind was quickly jolted back to reality, and I at once began to wonder what had transpired between her and Matt. They still weren't back yet. It was so obvious that she was out there getting him off. How did she do it? Who approached who?

"Aubrey, I..." my voice trailed off. I had no idea what to say, what to think.

"But!" she interjected with a mischievous tone, "If your girlfriend were to... give in..." she let the words sink in while she stared deeply into my eyes, "Then you'd be allowed to also..."

My mind was racing. I didn't know what she had in mind or exactly what she was getting at, but I was so desperate at that moment that I probably would have gone along with anything. I blinked at her and leaned my head forward, impatient to hear more. She sensed my feeling and continued.

"You know she's gonna be horny when she gets back... Sofrustrated," she smirked as she eyed my throbbing erection, "just like you... So, let's play a game? I'll tell Matt that, ifyour girlfriend asks for it, he can fuck her." My heart leapt in my chest at the sound of her words. Both a pang of jealousy and a rush of arousal ran through my body. "If she gives in, thenyou can havethis..." With that, she slowly raised off the bed, firmly pressing against my hard-on as she got up, and struck a wanton pose to show off her body.

Just then, we heard voices in the distance. Sarah and Matt were coming back up around the house. My eyes went wide and I began to panic. Aubrey, completely composed, grabbed the pieces of her bikini and effortlessly slid back into it. I straightened out the ruffled covers on the bed and got up to the door with her. As we made our way to the kitchen, she whispered to me, "If you want to play... remember the rules..." My dick, which had at least for a minute calmed down, immediately jumped back up. Entering the kitchen, I moved behind a counter to hide my arousal and poured myself a glass of water to rinse out my mouth.

Aubrey casually pulled herself into a chair and looked as natural as anything as our respective others returned to the door. Matt appeared completely unperturbed as he waltzed in and stood by Aubrey, telling her she missed out on the water. Sarah, however, was very noticeablytrying to act casual as she came back in. I noticed she was literally tight-lipped; she kept her mouth closed and I noticed her running her tongue around her mouth once in awhile in-between a few brief remarks.

It was an unreal sensation right then. I knew she had sucked him off. I was surprised at my own reaction; not jealous but curious. What was it like? How did she feel? Was she as desirous as I had been? Suddenly I realized I was being tight-lipped as well. I knew the smell of Aubrey's sex was still hot on my breath. As I watched Aubrey and Matt at the table, smiling and having a good time, I began to consider. When we brought them up here, I held in my wildest fantasies that we might seduce them. Reflecting on Aubrey's proposition that I encourage my own girlfriend to satisfy her lust for another man so that I might satisfy my own cravings for Aubrey... I wondered who was really in charge here.

VI

For the next hour or so, we just lounged around. Aubrey and Matt were clearly relaxed; obvious to me partly because I knew they had both recently found "release" from us. Sarah and I, on the other hand, were definitely on edge. For my own part, my stomach was turning from tension and anxiety. Although I wasn't as completely blinded by lust for Aubrey as I had been so recently, I was still craving her body. Images of her naked form were seared into my mind. It was almost impossible for me to maintain any kind of attention as I was constantly replaying the scene of her sexy curves and flawless skin displayed before me, the smell of her arousal as I ate her out, and the way she shook as I made her come.

I knew Sarah must have been feeling something similar. She was fidgeting in her seat, alternating between longing stares at Matt and also being afraid to meet his gaze. I wondered what she was feeling. Lust? Guilt? Neither of us had explicitly discussed making a move on the other couple. Obviously Aubrey and Matt had. But who put a move on who? Did Matt entice Sarah into going down on him, or did she willingly offer by herself? Was she going to tell me about it?

Then again, was I going to tell her about Aubrey? I was afraid to admit it for fear of hurting her, even though I was positive she was as guilty as me. I was also reluctant because of Aubrey's "deal". Would she really let me have her if somehow Sarah gave in to Matt? The idea was electrifying. I was sorely tempted, thinking of ways in the back of my mind to manipulate the situation into my favor. So many things were running through my head that, with the addition of a severe ache for sexual release, I wasn't thinking clearly about anything.

Matt declared that he was feeling beat, and that he was going to head to the guestroom and probably lie down for the night. It still felt early to me, but I ruminated over the fact that I might be sleepy too if I had recently been sucked off. Aubrey said she'd join him and we all said tentative goodnights.

Sarah and I went to the main bedroom and started getting ready to turn in. My heart was thumping in my chest. This was the first chance the two of us had really been alone since I had been with Aubrey. Neither of us spoke much. It was clear we were both feeling very uncomfortable.

A short while later, we were both washed up and lying on the bed under a thin sheet (it was still a muggy evening). Ordinarily we would have immediately lunged into a conversation about the day's events, coyly teasing and probing about the other's feelings, and turning each other on. Tonight though, it was different. Who was going to break the ice? Or would neither of us say anything?

She was just as restless as I was. Whether it was from being horny or something else, I wasn't entirely sure. I cautiously tried to get closer to her, moving my body against hers in a kind of lazy hug. She rolled on her side away from me. And first I was worried at the gesture, but she then gently pushed her ass into me. I had been semi-erect almost the entire evening since my earlier encounter, and finally feeling a woman's body against my cock forced a little sigh out of me.

However, I didn't lose control of myself. Both of us were still apprehensive. She continued to rub herself against me lightly, and I trailed one hand down her thigh. Yet neither of us made a clear move to bring our affections to the next level. I was torn between wanting to take her right then and there, and wanting to draw it out and see if she would talk about what happened today.

"It's nice to relax a little," I offered. She mumbled an agreement. "You seemed tense when you came back with Matt..."

Sarah's body instantly tensed up. I cursed myself in my mind, thinking I was being way too forward. Trying to take some pressure off her, I continued, "Although I guess I was feeling similar..." She relaxed a little.

After a few moments of silence dragged out, I decided to just go for it. "I bet you liked it out there with him... Straddling his strong body on the Sea-doo..." I tried to speak in the playful manner that we always used when we fantasized about these things under more normal circumstances. Still rubbing her ass in my crotch, I knew she could feel my somewhat-erect cock. I was hoping it would help her relax and reassure her that I wasn't angry.

"I saw Aubrey strip down for you," she finally replied. "From the water I almost thought she was naked, her bikini was so little..."

en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers