Compromising Positions

Story Info
Working for a political figure.
7.7k words
3.38
14k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here is the list of contributors you asked for, Sen. Harrison. Um, I also included a list of the contributors who have a 60% or better donation history." I smiled and placed the lists in front of him and left. Just as I sat at my desk...Mrs. Harrison, entered the outer office where my desk is and said,

"Good morning Sandy...can I see my husband?"

"Hi Mrs. Harrison. Sure, go right in...he's free for the rest of the day."

Mrs. Harrison gave me a smile and went in...closing the door behind her. I had to wonder what they could be talking about, because she was here almost every day for going on two weeks. I couldn't imagine anything so important that it couldn't wait until Sen. Harrison got home and they could talk privately.

Debbie Harrison was a very attractive forty-five year old woman and always looked good no matter how she was dressed. She was blessed with a perfect slim 5'8" figure, short highlighted brunette hair and big green eyes. She was perky chested...34C's I was guessing, but on her, they hung just right. Being the bi-curious female that I am, I often look at women and wondering what they look like naked. I guess that's perverse thinking, but in no way would I consider myself gay. I just don't desire to be on that team. I doubt if I could make love to a woman as willingly as I could make love to a man...if given the right circumstances. I'm not a sexual opportunist and will not jump into bed with just anyone. I don't go out of my way to find sexual pleasure and maybe that's why I keep a latex dildo in my nightstand when I get the urge to find satisfaction. I'm a romantic at heart and to find the right person to share intimacies with is difficult for me. The last sexual fling I had was in high school...I was eighteen and I was drunk...and it was with a football jock who wouldn't take no for an answer. Well that's my defense and I'm sticking to it. Um, I haven't been sexually active since and I'm still a virgin believe it or not and I have the outdated notion of saving myself for the right man even though I'm bi-curious.

Since Sen. Harrison's office door was closed, I could barely hear the muffled conversation that sometimes grew loud. "What was that all about?" I wondered to myself. I worked for Sen. Harrison for two months and this was my first real job since graduating from Law School. I guess I should have went into law right after graduation, but I sort of fell into this job...simply because I was Sarah's best friend in college. Sarah is Sen. Barry and Debbie Harrison's daughter, but she declined the job when it became available. Mrs. Simpson, whom I replaced, took a maternity leave and she didn't know if she was coming back. So, Sarah suggested to her father that I replace Mrs. Simpson...as his personal secretary. While I didn't have experience as a secretary per say, I am intelligent and politically savvy and knew my way around the capital. I grew up in Georgetown...my father and mother both work for the FBI. He's a field agent and she's a department secretary.

I was filing some documents when the door to Senator Harrison's office behind me opened and out rushed Mrs. Harrison...all smiles. I had to roll my eyes and smile when she asked me,

"So Sandy...how do you like working for the government?"

"Um, fine I guess. This isn't what I went to law school for...to end up filing papers." Debbie Harrison laughed and shrugged her shoulders and agreed,

"It's called getting experience, but once you get the hang of it...you'll find the political process very invigorating."

"I guess. I haven't seen Sarah lately...what is she up too?"

Mrs. Harrison just laughed and rolled her eyes and said,

"She's been living in Paris for the past month...pursuing her art career."

"I didn't know that. Tell her I said hello when you talk to her?" Mrs. Harrison looked at her watch and said,

"I'll be sure to tell Sarah you were asking about her when we see her next week. Well, got to go...I'm running late...Bye."

Mrs. Harrison left in a swirl of rushing wind...that's the impression I got of her. She was always rushing off to somewhere...like a well dressed cyclone. I honestly didn't know how Sen. Harrison kept up with his young attractive wife? She got me tired just listening to her. The door closed behind her and sudden quiet invaded our office. Mrs. Harrison was a young mid forties society luminary while her husband...Senator Barry Harrison was pushing sixty-five, but he looked fifty. They have been married twenty-two years and Sarah was the result of their union and she was their only child.

There were six of us on the good Senator's staff and I was the youngest. Being twenty-two, single and a bit naïve about the real world...I looked upon my age as a handicap only because all my co-workers were over thirty and family oriented. There is thirty-four year-old Nancy Aldridge...a perky red headed "super mom" that made me wish I were married so I would have something to talk to her about. Nancy was endlessly clipping recipes from women's magazines and talking about her kids...ugh...give me a break. Another lady, Janet Busch is a gorgeous forty-two year old know it all, but what was so annoying about her was...she did know it all. Janet is a handy lady to have in your corner when you needed to know who to contact for political favors. Janet is also a low profile lesbian, but that never bothered me because she was a strait shooter with me and I liked her. There were times when I wanted to confide in her, but I figured it's better for me to take a no tell stance about my curious feelings. I wasn't gay and admitting my feelings would probably make her laugh at my naivety.

There are two men on our staff, forty-five year old Matt Hastings...our constitutional law expert and Farley Jones, an over weight fifty-year old political strategist from the great state of Georgia. Both of them are very married...not that I'm looking you understand. Last of our small office staff is Gloria Smith. She was a thirty-three year old single mom who was going to night school to study constitutional law. I was lukewarm to her because she was an "in your face" type person and never minded her own business...just everyone else's. Just then, Sen. Harrison came out and said,

"Janet...who do I have to see to get guest passes to the Embassy Ball next weekend?" Janet typed a few keys on her computer and said,

"Um, that'll be the Government Printing Office...sir. According to GPO, the guest passes were issued today at 9 am. They should have them at the security desk down in the main lobby...shall I send someone down for you?"

"No, no need. I'll pick them up myself when I leave." Sen. Harrison nodded and said to me,

"Sandy, step into my office for a moment...please?"

Yikes, what did I do now? I always got nervous when the big boss called me into his office. Maybe he wasn't pleased about my secretary skills and was going to fire my ass? I grabbed my note pad and followed him in and sat down. He stood ram rod erect and looked out the window for a moment and said,

"As you probably know, the Embassy Ball is next Saturday night, Ms. Beech. My wife, Mrs. Harrison is going away...to visit Sarah in Paris all next week. She cannot attend the ball...but I must. As chairman of the House and Ways committee, I must be with the President. So, I was wondering if you would attend the ball with me...as my guest. I'm sorry to give you such short notice...but you'll be doing me a big favor by going."

You could have knocked me off my chair with a feather. He was asking me...to go to a very formal Embassy Ball...with him? I gathered my wits and asked,

"But Senator...what about Mrs. Harrison? Wouldn't she mind us being seen together at such a formal affair?" Sen. Harrison smiled and shook his head and revealed,

"That won't be a problem because it was Mrs. Harrison who suggested I ask you. There was no one else available on such short notice." I grabbed at some feeble excuses floating around in my head and pushed one out and said,

"Sir...I don't even own a formal gown. I have no jewelry...nothing."

"Don't worry about it...you can pick out a gown at Mrs. Harrison's favorite dress shop...we have an account there. My wife took the liberty of calling them...to expect you sometime in the next few days. They also sell inexpensive jewelry for such formal occasions."

Senator Harrison wrote down the address of the exclusive dress shop and gave it to me. The address happened to be just three blocks from my apartment building...walking distance. I reluctantly accepted his offer and left his office. I was flattered...who wouldn't be, but at the same time I felt way out of my league. It's not that I'm ugly or anything like that...actually I'm quite attractive. I have a great 34-23-34 figure...I work out and eat healthy. I'm 5'4", very blonde, blue eyed and a buxom 34DD...the three B's. Any woman with the three B's in Washington can usually write her own ticket...if she plays her cards right. However, I'm not like that. Even though I have these curious thoughts, I'm very conservative. I'm just your average working gal, somewhat naïve about life and working towards a law career someday. It was nearly 5pm and we were closing down our computers and ready to go home when Gloria Smith cornered me in the copier room and asked,

"I heard you're going to the Embassy Ball with Sen. Harrison next week?" It was no state secret and I explained,

"Yes, Mrs. Harrison is going to Europe and can't go to the ball. So the Senator asked me to go in her place."

"I see. Sandy, just be careful. Sen. Harrison is a womanizer. I hate the thoughts of you ending up in some motel with that old so and so." This was news to me. I always thought Sen. Harrison was an honorable man and took offense to her unfounded allegations and said,

"Oh, you must be joking? I've known the senator for years...I attended grade school through college with Sarah."

Gloria sighed and reluctantly revealed,

"Mrs. Simpson, the woman you replaced...was having an affair with him. Rumor has it...he got her pregnant." I rolled my eyes and was getting a bit pissed and asked rather heatedly,

"Rumors...rumors. That's all you have, Gloria is rumors."

"There's always some truth to rumors."

"Are you sure Gloria?"

"As sure as I'm standing here talking to you." I couldn't take listening to her any longer and said politely,

"Well, thanks for the info...Gloria. I know your wrong, but I'll be careful never the less. See you Monday morning...bye."

I walked out of the copier room and grabbed my bag from my desk drawer and left the Senate office building a bit depressed. Was Gloria telling me the truth...was she on the level? What motive would she have to give me this information? Could she be jealous of me? I hate to think I was somehow a threat to her...her job? I really didn't know what to think. It was hard for me to believe Barry Harrison was a womanizer? I guess I had him up on a pedestal for so long...my better judgment was a bit clouded. I had a crush on him since I was in grade school and never seen or heard of him doing anything underhanded. Even when we had pool parties at their house, I never seen him give me or any woman a lustful glance. As far as I was concerned, he was beyond reproach. Even Sarah said that her father was such a stick in the mud and the most unexciting man in the world. That doesn't sound like Don Juan to me, but then, I was never a party girl either...except that time in high school and I had one too many drinks...but that was over four years ago.

I am attractive, yes, but I'm also very conservative in both thought and deed...except for my bi curious thoughts of course. The stoplight at the corner turned red and I stopped and looked for oncoming traffic and crossed the street. It came as a delightful shock to find that I was almost home. The walk home was a good twenty minutes from the senate office building to my apartment. My apartment was just a block further on and soon I would be enjoying a great tasting TV dinner. I unlocked the front entry door and went in and got my mail in the foyer. Then seeing nothing of importance, I shoved them in my bag and started up the stairs to my apartment on the fourth floor. I sighed and unlocked the door as I heard my phone ringing. I hurried across the living room and stumbled over my ottoman and reached for the phone and answered,

"Hello? Hi mom...just got in...yeah, rough day...really...no, dad never called...right, yesterday...well, no. Hey, guess what...no, I didn't get married or pregnant...I'm going to the embassy ball next Saturday...I know, I was shocked too...no, with Senator Harrison...right...Mrs. Harrison can't go...Sarah's in Paris...right...so that's why I was invited...okay, talk to you soon...tell dad I love him...love ya mom, Bye."

My mom, Janet Beech and Debbie Harrison were neighbors way back in the Stone Age and were good friends long before Senator Harrison got into politics. I knew the Harrison's since Sarah and I were in grade school. It was about six o'clock...still early enough to get changed and go out, but I wasn't in the mood. For some reason, I was tired...brain dead and comatose. But then again, maybe it was my job, or maybe it's just me. I had to wonder if I was just spinning my tires by working for a senator. If I worked in a law office...at least I would gain practical legal experience.

"My God, I'm only twenty two and have my whole life ahead of me. I'm not ready for retirement...not yet anyway." I lied to myself as I changed into my pajamas. My usual routine was to heat up a TV dinner and sit in front of the boob tube and watch a movie. I rented and sometimes bought movies, but I never cared to go to the movies. I hardly ever seen a recent movie when it was in the theaters...I always waited till it came out on DVD. So, theoretically, it's costing me nineteen dollars to own a movie that cost seven dollars in the theater to see. A fool and her money are soon parted...I guess. Just as my TV dinner was ready, the phone rang again...I answered,

"Hello? Hi Sally...just got home...no way, she did...no, staying in...right, that'll be the day...no, honest...tired from work...okay, maybe some other night...thanks for the invite...bye."

Sally Hanson is my best gal friend. Sally is a blonde like me, but unlike me, she is very out going and sociable when it comes to meeting men...she's a regular guy magnet. Sally wanted me to go clubbing with her and I had my doubts given my past experiences with her. The last time I went clubbing with her, she met a guy and left me alone and stranded at Club Paradise all night because I thought she wouldn't be gone long. I must have been hit on by every lounge lizard in the DC area that night. I was a bit pissed, but no need to put an end to a good friendship because of her inability to say no to a good looking guy. My TV dinner was almost cold when I pulled it from the oven, but I was so hungry, I would have eaten it frozen. I took my feast into the living room and set up a folding snack table...popped in a DVD and this was my evening.

While I ate and watched "Sleepless in Seattle" for the umpteenth time, I couldn't help but think of the ball...the embassy ball. Everyone who was a who's who will be there. The political power brokers from both sides of the aisle will be there...so will the President and Vice President. Foreign dignitaries from every nation...will be there and in the midst of all that hubbub...will be me...little ole me...Sandy Beech. What am I thinking? I can't go to that.

After my wonderful diner and movie, I decided to go to bed early. Since it was the weekend, I could sleep late in the morning and maybe later in the day go for jog in the park. I loved to jog and it helped clear the cobwebs from my brain. Well, that was the plan anyway. I went to bed and fell asleep quickly. I guess I was more tired than I realized. The next morning I stirred from a restful night's sleep only to realize it was almost ten. I crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower. Slowly, I came to life and enjoyed the delightfully warm water. When I was done, I dried off and threw on a robe and soon I was in the kitchen and making my coffee. I looked out the window and it was raining...there goes my jogging plans. Just then I noticed a slip of paper buried under my hank of keys. It was the address of that dress shop.

"That's what I'll do today...go shopping for my ball gown." I said to myself and went to change. Twenty minutes later, dressed in jeans and tucked in pink T-shirt, I grabbed my umbrella and was out the door. The name of the dress shop was Paris on the Potomac. I had passed it many times and always thought it was way too expensive for someone like me...but then I never attended a real ball either and had no reason to buy an expensive ball gown. I walked in and was confronted with having to choose from the best dresses available. I rolled my eyes at the first dress I checked out...at $6000...it definitely wasn't for me. Since I'm a size 6, why not just look at size 6's? That was the plan, but the reality was...most of the dresses had to be fitted. I sighed and went down the rack...searching for the perfect gown. No...no...hmmm, no, no, definitely not, no, no, maybe...no...no...no...sigh...no. The saleslady seeing my plight came over and asked,

"What exactly were you looking for, dear?" I sighed and bit my lip...explaining,

"I need a gown...for an embassy ball next weekend?"

She smiled and pointing to a nearby rack...suggested,

"Maybe you'll like these better? The ones you were looking at are for older women...not a pretty young lady like yourself."

I nodded and saw several I liked and pulled them out. After picking several dresses, the sales lady showed me to the dressing rooms and took the dresses I selected and hung them on the rack in my dressing room. The first one I tried on was nice, but it looked like a high school prom dress...I sighed and took it off. The next one was better, but it hung too low in the front. I really didn't want to show off my ample hooters at the ball...soooo, I passed on that one. The next one was great...a strapless sliver gray gown...hung just right in the front...was cut low in the back and it hugged my slender figure. I took it off and looked at the price...$799? Well, I'll keep it in mind. The last dress was the classic black dress...but cut conservatively low in the front with a deep plunging back and thin spaghetti straps to hold everything up. The ankle length gown hugged my slender figure...and at $599, we got a winner. I rang the bell for assistance and walked out side the dressing room to look at myself in the full-length mirror. I turned, I leaned, I bent forwards and the dress and my hooters stayed with me. The saleslady looked at me and said...

"It fits you beautifully. I won't have to alter it."

"Yes, it does fit well...but do you think the back is...is too revealing?"

"Not at all...with your figure...you should be showing it off." I noted my black Bali bra and asked,

"Um, I guess I'll need a strapless bra as well?" The saleslady smiled and mentioned,

"Um...no. With the plunging back, you shouldn't wear a bra." I tweaked up my eye brows and asked,

"I need support. I can't go braless." She couldn't help smile and went on to explain,

"Not to worry because the gown has supportive cups built into it. If you feel a need for more support...we do have cups that adhere to each breast, but I don't think you'll need them."

"Well, you're the expert." I said and she smiled again and said,

"You'll feel much better being unfettered with all that support, and believe me, you'll like the way your breasts will sway and bobble when you walk or dance...totally natural looking. Only you will know."

The saleslady was really making me feel great. I guess she had a dress to sell and compliments do go a long way in making up one's mind. However, the dress did look good on me and I said,