Compromising Situations Ch. 02

Story Info
A month later.
2.6k words
4.41
13.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OsoSick
OsoSick
6 Followers

One Month Later

Sophia sat on her couch talking to her younger sister Alice. It had been a month since the train ride and now she was paying for it. "Alice it is horrible, I'm pregnant and I can't find the guy who knocked me up. I remember his face but not his name or the information he told me that night. What I'm I going to do?" she freaked.

"Sis it is going to be ok. I will be there in the morning. I have plans tonight so I can't drop them. Don't worry, we will get through this together so stop crying. You are tougher than this. You are the boss of a female clothing line and have a great life. Things will work out. I promise."

Dante sat at his computer while the teacher went on about making a CG model move and simulate movement. The class was interesting and he was enjoying it a lot. It had been a month since the train episode. He was still not a ladies man and still got off the same way he did before. I was now he was not a virgin. He had moved out since then and was living on his own.

When classes finally let out he had made plans to hang out with some of his classmates. Later that night they arrived at the club Crystal Box. With loud rave and trance music playing it was a lively place. Only nineteen years old he still wasn't able to drink. Grabbing a Red Bull he hung out and dance know and then. Dante loved break dancing in high school and was really good at. Making a show out of it on the dance floor he was challenged by an older looking woman.

She had long red hair and looked to be in her late twenties early thirties. Her body was that of a succubus. Full round breasts with a curvy figure, she one good looking woman. She wore loose blue jeans and shirt that left nothing to the imagination, with a New York cap. Dancing against her to an original techno track the crowd love it. Moving from pop locking to head spins Dante was not holding back.

When the song finally ended she hugged him and asked if he would buy her a drink. Agreeing he gave her the money because he was not old enough yet. "You dance pretty well for someone your age." Dante giggled.

"Well with a body like mine I still got the moves." She smiled.

"My name is Dante what's yours?"

"Alice McDougal." Her last name sounded familiar but he could remember at that moment. As the night went on Dante talked about himself and what his goals were while Alice talked about working with her sister in owning their own business.

It was around 2 in the morning when Alice was drunk off her ass. Dante hung around her making sure she didn't get in trouble. He and slipped in a few drinks him self and was a little drunk too. This club was silently known for date rape for those who didn't know what was going on. Loose and free Alice made obvious passes at him while he called a cab to take her home. She had told him in her drunken stupor that she liked the young ones. Putting her into the cab he took her home from what he could get out of her.

Paying for the cab ride he took her to her door and followed her inside. Closing the door behind him Alice passionately kissed him while taking off his clothes. Yet again Dante found him self in another compromising situation. Unable to stop her he fell into her rhythm and took off her clothes as well.

Going down on her knees Alice popped the head of his cock into her mouth. Bobbing on his cock Dante was making an effort to stand. Play with his balls Alice was a veteran at sex. Being a wild girl in high school and now a vixen of pleasure she knew how to push a man's buttons. Taking her fingers she stuck them up his ass as she stimulated his prostate. "Oh not my ass." He moaned while fucking her mouth.

"Oooh I have a freaky one," she thought, "I wonder if he is bi or something? It been awhile since I could let loose and go all out. I'm going to have fun with this one." Cutting off the blow job she moved him to the couch and pushed him down. Getting between his legs started sucking him off again. Distracting him she reached under the couch to grab her to sided dildo that she kept for some of her girlfriends at work. Sliding it up her snatch she looked to see Dante with his head back and eyes closed. Moving fast she took the other side and pushed it all up his ass.

"What are you..." Dante couldn't speak because Alice was pumping his ass while pulling on his cock. Alice loved being in control and was getting off on how Dante was helpless. Feeling the cock move between the two of them they moaned as Alice moved her hips. Dante was surprised to find himself in such a similar situation. It felt a whole lot better with a girl doing the pushing but he was going to be the only one getting ass fucked.

Pushing her back onto the floor Dante moved into a position between her legs. Now with a fake cock in his ass and his in hers he pulled on her leg as they fucked each other. "Yes, fuck me... fuck me... fuck me." Alice panted while having the tables turned on her. Picking up the pass Alice was more sensitive than Dante was and came before him. Taking the cock out of his ass he rolled her onto her hands and knees and started fucking her dripping wet pussy.

Filling her with his long shaft he grabbed her waist and started with a slow rhythm. Alice cried out in pleasure as Dante squeezed her tits in his hands. Picking up momentum Dante let loose and pounded her cunt like it was his last. He had learned to go all out because he never knew when situations like these would come up again. Hitting her with deep long thrusts Alice climaxed again and again.

Wondering if he would ever stop Dante changed positions again. Putting her legs over his shoulders "Oooh so deep...so deep." Alice whimpered. Holding out Dante moved like a steam piston. In and out while Alice panted and screamed. Watching her toes curl he fucked her through another orgasm. Screaming at the top of her lungs she passed out while Dante went on. "Can't stop got to keep it up." He thought. Lifting up her limp body he sucked on her thick nipples unaware that she had passed out. Fucking her in the sitting position Dante was loosing steam fast. Feeling his balls tighten and his vision blur he gritted his teeth as hot sperm filled her cunt. Pulling her down on him his dick twitch and pulsed as it pumped her full of his load. Spent Dante passed out fall back with Alice on his chest.

Dante woke up in the morning naked and with a cover over him. Looking around he seemed to be alone in the house. Standing up he found a small note. It read, "Hey cutie, sorry to leave you when I could have had morning sex but, my sister needs me. If you want you can hang out for a bout an hour or so and we can hang out again. Call me at..."

Dante looked around the living room then went to put on his clothes.

He didn't have anything to do and wanted to see where this weekend would take him.

Sophia sat in her bed with a pint of vanilla ice cream and caramel topping. It was true, she was pregnant and didn't know what to do. As a successful business woman at the age of thirty-two she would face if her enemies learned that she got knocked up by some pervert on a train ride. What made matters worse she was horny and moody. Watching TV in her room she heard the door bell ring. Getting up she wore a thin silk night gown that hung off her large tits.

Walking into the living room she cracked the door. "Hey sis how are you doing this morning?" Alice asked. Sophia smiled as she let her sister into the house. "So are you going to have an abortion?"

"I won't lie it did cross my mind but I can't do that. I'm not that type of person at heart. I'll take responsibility for my actions and deal with it." She sighed.

"That is so great! I going to be an auntie and we are going to get through this. No matter if we find the mysterious train man. Cheer up, you are going to be a good mother." Alice smiled as she hugged her older sister.

Sophia was moved to tears by her sister's words and hugged her deeply. Motioning for her to sit down Sophia went and got them some sweet tea and they talked. "So what did you do yesterday that you had to see me today?"

"Well sis, I went to the Crystal Box on my day. Each week I set out a day just for me and yesterday was that day. I went dancing and I happened to run into some young nerdy dancer. He had some really good moves and was a gentleman even after I was plastered." Alice recalled the night before.

"So knowing you, you fucked him right. Tell me you used protection?" Alice quickly glazed away because she knew she didn't. "Alice you have to be more careful. I got fucked on a train and now look at me. You are twenty-nine do you want to get knocked up too?"

In reality Alice want to family and want to settle down. In her spare time when she wasn't fucking around she looked for a descent guy to get married. Unlike her older sister who never thought about it Alice was some what envious of her sister. Hearing the song One More Time Alice reached into her purse and answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, how are you doing cutie? That is great. Sorry that I left you all alone but I'll make it up to you. So can you hang out a little while I'm on my way." Alice giggled hanging up the cell phone.

"Who was that?" Sophia asked.

"The guy I met last night. He is a total push over. I can go all out with him. I have a feeling he is into the kinky stuff. Hey why don't you come see him and we can double team him like we did back in high school?"

"Alice, you know I'm not like that anymore."

"Come on you can't get pregnant again and you are almost two months now. I say use that to your advantage. So are you coming?"

"Let me change into something." Going back to her room she quickly changed into a very short mini-skirt and blouse. Looking sexy she put on some red lips stick and they left in Alice's car.

Driving they talked of what they were going to do to the young man she had kept in her house. She told Sophia of his ass fetish and that she believed he was bi-sexual or he liked it getting it up the ass. Either way it was going to be fun. They decided that it was going to be a surprise. Have Alice go in first and get him all in the mood then have herself come in and bang from the other side. From there he would be there little sex slave for the rest of the day.

Dante sat in the living room watching TV when Alice walked through the door. Smiling she made small talk while getting him all hot and bothered. Taking him up to her room Sophia came into the house. Alice had told her where to find the toy and to wait until she gave the signal to come into the room. Grabbing the dildo she made her way up to the room. Standing outside the door she peeked in to find Alice getting her pussy licked. Opening the door a little more Alice waved for her to get ready. Taking off her panties and blouse she stuck the long two sided dildo into her vagina and quietly suck up behind him.

Alice pulled Dante up making it easier for her sister to get at his ass. Taking the head Sophia stepped forward and put it in his ass. "Ooh..." he moaned. The feeling for him was too great. Figuring it was just Alice he was surprised when he felt hand grab his hips. "What is going on?" he yelled but it was too late. Alice guided his dick into her cunt while her sister's force it to go in from her thrusts. Dante was overwhelmed by the bliss of it all. Moaning out loud Alice took his face and smashed it into her tits.

Sophia was thrusting with all her might. Being in control help let out some of her built up anger she had. Mixing with the ecstasy she was filling she played with her clit while stuff the young man's ass of plastic cock. Alice was enjoying the show as well. She had come to enjoy making Dante moan in such a way that it turned her on to no end. Flexing her cunt Dante gritted his teeth as he came.

Feeling his hot seed splash around inside her Alice body shook as her orgasm took her. Sophia was still pound Dante's making him cry out even more. "Come on...no more...I can't...I can't..." he panted but she fucked him harder. Feeling his dick revive inside of Alice the circle started all over again. Hooking her leg Dante slid deeper into Alice's vagina. Using his thrusts only added to the power. Being at the end Alice arched her back as she screamed out. Having her pussy being stuffed so deep drove her wild. Feeling the tip of his dick hitting her cervix on made her cum harder. "Yes...yesss...yessss...ooh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming!" Alice screamed. Locking out her body her pussy tightened.

Riding the wave with her Dante unloaded another shot of cum into the deepest parts of her pussy. Sucking on her hard nipples to keep from screaming the room was filled with sounds of smacking flesh and Alice orgasmic screams of pleasure. Sophia was tired of this fake shit and wanted some dick now. Taking her sister's panties she put them over his eyes to keep him from seeing her. The plan was to let him meet her after all the fucking was done. Pulling out of his ass she took the dildo and threw it across the room.

Pulling him off of her lifeless sister she mounted his shaft as she lowered her self. Smashing up and down on his cock the bed squeaked from the force. Rocking the bed Dante pulled himself off his back to get at her tits. Sucking on her tits as they fucked in the sitting position Sophia dug her nails into his back and moaned as she came.

Dante cringed from the pain as he came for a third time. Pumping his cock into her fluttering vagina he fell forward land on top of her. Finally wanting to see who gave her such a great fuck she pulled off the panties.

"It's you!" they both said at the same time.

OsoSick
OsoSick
6 Followers