Compulsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella stared after her. Her head was so fuzzy she thought she might faint. When Gabriella glanced back over her shoulder, she eased out of the passenger seat. The sound of the car door locking behind her made her jump and she hurried across to the hotel. Her large heels made her stumble and she let out a curse before hobbling across the remaining distance.

Gabriella had reached the lift to the side of reception and was waiting for her. Inside, she pressed the button for the third floor and casually checked her appearance in the mirrored wall. She flicked her painted fingernails through her long, straight dark hair and then ran her tongue across her big, full lips.

It was as if Ella wasn't there...

When the lift pulled to a shuddering halt, Gabriella stepped into the long, empty hallway. She walked down to her left, knowing that Ella had no choice other than to follow. It took around thirty seconds to reach her room. She used a keycard to open the door but didn't enter. She turned to her young companion.

"Take the dress off."

Ella almost melted. "What?"

"You heard, little girl. Take the dress off."

Ella stared at her wide-eyed. She was weak at the knees. This was a joke, wasn't it? Gabriella couldn't be serious? But the expression on the older woman's face confirmed she was. There was a musical lilt to her tone, almost as if she was purring. It was a sound Ella remembered so well.

"Here? Outside the room?"

The black woman nodded. "Here."

Ella felt her breath catch. The corridor was empty. For now. But another guest could easily come along at any time...

She didn't move for a few seconds ... and then capitulated. Her eyes darted along both directions of the corridor as her hands slowly rose and reached for the zipper behind her. A lick of heat ran across her body. Handing over control like this ... to Gabriella Wilson ... was so fucking hot.

She allowed the skimpy white dress to fall to her feet, modestly covering her naked breasts with her hands as she checked the corridor again. Standing in only her black lace panties and heels, she'd never felt so vulnerable.

Gabriella reached out to cup her chin again.

"I came to find you tonight, little girl."

Ella shivered for a second time.

"Why?"

"All in good time, babygirl."

She ran the back of her fingertips around Ella's chin, neck and shoulders, and then gently traced them across the younger girl's hands that were still protecting her breasts.

"Tell me," the voice in her ear continued. "Do you always go with strangers?"

Gabriella pushed the protective hands away and cupped Ella's apple sized breasts in her palms. Her hands were cool and Ella almost whimpered when she flicked her thumbs across her hard nipples.

"You're ... you're not a stranger."

"Exactly," she whispered. "And you've been wanting this for so long, yes? How many times have you looked at me with that fire in your eyes? I could always tell, you know. And now it's time. Give me your dress."

Ella bent down and picked it up, briefly holding it against her body before relinquishing it. Gabriella took it from her and stepped into the room. But as she began to follow, the door closed in her face.

"Hey ... what ...? HEY!"

She stared at the closed door, shock written all over her face. Her eyes widened. Her mouth dropped open. This had to be a joke, a tease. But then she heard the click of the lock on the inside. She began to tremble and threw herself against the door, hammering against it with the flat of her hand.

"Let me in ... you can't do this..."

Each thump on the door made her wince but she was frantic. Anyone could come along the corridor at any time. She glanced down at her semi-naked body and began to bang harder against the wood.

Then the tears came ... tears of frustration, anger and fear.

What if Gabriella didn't let her in? What could she do? Where could she go? Why was she doing this? She leant against the door and began to sob, softly at first and then harder.

Then ... then ... she heard the click of a lock. The door opened fractionally...

*

Ella entered slowly. The room was in semi-darkness, with only the two candle shaped lamps on either side of the large bed casting any light. Gabriella casually lay back on the bed, a black Goddess.

She was naked...

Ella had imagined this scene—and that incredible body—over and over again. How many times had she got herself off with her vibe to the image in her mind? The older woman's coal black skin provided an exotic contrast to the cream-coloured sheets and she languidly stroked her full breasts as she watched Ella hesitantly enter the room.

The fantasy had become reality...

"It took me a little while to find you, lil girl," she huskily whispered. "I've been looking for you for a few days now."

Ella closed the door behind her and stood there, perplexed. Her eyeliner had run down her cheeks and made her a pitiful sight.

"Why?"

"Because you're the only one of your gang to try and better yourself. Because of that needy look in your eyes whenever you looked at me. Because you're a hot little thing. You tick all the boxes..."

The boxes? Gabriella was talking in riddles. But her words increased the temperature inside Ella's already overheating body.

The older woman crooked a finger.

"Come here, babygirl..."

She casually widened her legs and tapped the space between her thighs.

"It's Ella, isn't it?"

The younger girl nodded as she stepped towards the bed. Gabriella's body was sumptuous, a feast before her eyes. And she was hungry. She'd been hungry for this woman for longer than she cared to remember. She obediently slithered onto the sheets, hypnotically drawn to the prize on display.

The woman poked a foot in her chest, keeping her a couple of feet away.

"No ... Ella's not your name..." She reached up into the air and closed her fist. "I have your name ... and I'm keeping it. You have NO name."

"But...."

"Not until I tell you otherwise. Now watch me."

She slid a single finger deep into her shaven pussy. Ella had never seen anything quite so arousing. This was Gabriella Wilson! Her labial lips were already glistening with need and they easily parted as she began to masturbate herself.

"No name..." she repeated, "You're just a lil girl whose role in life is about to be defined for you."

She pulled her finger out, holding it up to the dim bedroom light to inspect her juices.

"Tell me, babygirl, how long have you wanted this black pussy?"

She ran the wet finger across her body, lewdly painting tribal designs on her skin.

Ella whimpered. The design she drew seemed to echo the tattoo on the younger girl's hip, or was that just her imagination?

"What are you waiting for?" Gabriella whispered. "I've thought of this moment for a long time too, little girl. Come and show me what you can do, baby."

Ella didn't hesitate. Her entire body was on fire. She attacked the waiting sex like a thirsty woman who had just found an oasis in the middle of the desert. There was no subtlety, not to begin with. She needed to feed.

Gabriella's fingers tightened on her hair.

"Such an eager little thing ... but let's go a little slower, darling. Much slower. We have all night..."

Ella nodded and curled her young hands around the older woman's thighs, holding her black legs firmly in position as she slowed her pace. This was everything she'd ever wanted. Her pierced tongue lapped softly at the sweet pussy, making sure that Gabriella could feel her cool tongue stud.

Dani had told her that the effect was like being taken to heaven so hard and so quickly she barely had time to catch her breath.

"Oh, yesss, you hot little thing..."

The words sent bolts of desire through her body. She speared her studded tongue between the wet lips. Gabriella grunted and arched her body upwards. Her lithe thighs settled around Ella's ears and her ankles locked against the young back. It was Ella who groaned this time. She was helpless. She was a prisoner. She was forcibly held in position, to be used like an object.

She was there to please...

With a growl of delight, she forced her tongue as far as she could inside the delicious wetness. The sweet taste invaded her mouth and drenched her senses. Gabriella wrapped strand after strand of her long hair around her fingers and roughly dragged her head even more deeply between her dark thighs.

"Black pussy," she whispered in that musical tone. "You love it..."

Ella purred like a cat. She did. Had the act of giving ever felt this good?

Gabriella ground herself into her face, seeking more of her studded tongue. Ella tried to move but those long legs on her back kept her firmly in place. The black woman was moving relentlessly back and forth, continuously masturbating herself on her face and smothering her with her juices.

Ella gasped for air but wouldn't be denied. She pushed her tongue even higher, searching for that spot. When she found it, she rolled her stud across the bump.

Gabriella screeched with pleasure. Her fingers gripped the sheets either side of her body and she pushed back hard. Her gaze found Ella's a second before an uncontrollable scream tore from her throat...

Ella winced as Gabriella released and firmly clasped her head between her black thighs. The hot woman was ignoring her discomfort and caring only for her own pleasure. The orgasm went on and on, and she began to lick at the delicious pussy again as the aftershocks continued to run through Gabriella's body.

She still didn't understand it all. Gabriella had said that she'd come to Brighton, searching for her. Why? Whatever the reason, she told herself, she'd find out soon.

12