Compulsions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thrust her mouth down upon him, her lips squeezing his cock and drawing a growl of pleasure from him.

He grasped her dark, wet locks and thrust himself deeper into her mouth, penetrating her throat. Her glorious red lips encircled the base of his swelling cock and her dark eyes opened and stared up at him. "Oh, fuck yes, Robin," he gasped out. Mike grabbed her shoulder and head and spun her around. He pressed her head back against the tiles, his cock still throating her.

"Uuuuhmm, uhhhmmm, ahhh," she gurgled and groaned.

Mike pulled back from her throat. He watched as she gasped and tried to catch her breath. The shower sprayed him, striking his chest and sending water cascading down his body and onto Robin's head and shoulders.

"Oh god, Michael!" she said. "I love you, baby. I want you so badly --"

She cut off as he shoved his cock back in her mouth, throating her and trapping her head between him and the tiled wall. She moaned. Another thrust. She moaned, harder. A third and her moan turned into a squeal. A fourth and she tried to pull away.

Mike released her and pulled his cock from her lips.

"Oh, god! How does anyone do that?" Her eyes looked up at him.

"You're doing great, baby," Mike said. "Try again?"

She nodded and he gripped her head, thrusting deep. He could feel her struggle and her throat opened to him.

"Oh, Robin! Use your tongue!"

Her tongue rubbed across the underside of his shaft.

"Oh god, Robin! Suck on it!"

She sucked at his cock, as if trying to drain him. Her dark eyes stared up at him.

Mike pulled back and then thrust in, deep. She gagged. Again. She gurgled. He was thrusting in and out of her throat, skullfucking her while she choked and gagged on his big cock. Her eyes looked at him, begging him to stop.

"Just a little longer, baby..."

He pulled out and she gulped a breath.

"God that was brutal!" she said.

"You're so fucking hot!" Mike said and pulled her to her feet. "Now, I'm going to fuck you in your bed like I promised!"

Mike and Robin left the shower.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash that shook the house. The front door slamming, Mike realized.

"Uh, oh," Robin said. "I think that's Sam."

A few seconds later, Sam came into the hallway and spotted them together. "Why didn't you tell me?!" she said accusingly to Robin.

"Sam, don't be angry," Robin said.

"I shouldn't be upset?" Sam said, incredulously.

"What was I supposed to say to you?" Robin said, defensively. "I didn't want to ruin your day. I thought that I would just tell you later, tonight."

"That's not it! You thought that I would make a scene!"

"You can still lose your job, Samantha," Robin said. "Wheeler wouldn't hesitate if she got one whiff off our relationship."

Samantha stared at her for a moment, questioningly. "Then, she didn't fire you because of us. Wait... She fired you because of him, didn't she?!"

"Yes, she did," Mike admitted.

"Why didn't you do something about it?!" Sam demanded of Mike. "What kind of fucking man are you?"

"I tried! She stopped me!" Mike said, defensively. "I don't expect you to believe it, but I'd do anything to help Robin."

"Men!" Sam scoffed. "Well, if you won't do anything, then I'll sure as hell do something about that goddamned bitch!"

Mike took a step toward Sam, but Robin's touch stopped him.

"Where are you going?" Robin broke in.

"To get Wheeler to change her mind!" Sam said, hotly.

"No, you're not!" Robin said.

She grabbed the smaller women and pulled her around, to face her. "What's done is done and neither of you are going to do anything to jeopardize your standing with the school. Promise me! Both of you!"

Sam and Mike stood staring at each other. Neither of them, nor Robin, was sure if they were going to go at each other or join forces.

"I mean it! I want your promises!"

Reluctantly Sam promised Robin. Mike did as well, but made another promise to get revenge. After all, there were plenty of things that he could do that wouldn't jeopardize his school career.

"Now, come on..." Robin touched Sam's face. "Let's all calm down a little..."

Robin took them each by the hand and pulled them into the bedroom. Her hands when to Michael's chest and she pushed him down on the bed. She was a strong woman and somewhat domineering, Mike had noticed. He lay there as she pressed her wet body against Sam's and kissed her, deeply. He watched as she removed Sam's clothing.

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't tell you," Robin said. "I love you. Do you love me?" Robin toyed with Sam's clothes, picking at the buttons on her blouse. "Say you understand, baby, please?"

"I understand, Robin," Sam said and kissed her, the blonde's tongue and lips running over the dark-haired woman's face.

Robin stripped off the smaller woman's clothes. Kneeling before her, she pulled her panties off last, and gave the athletic woman's shaved snatch a deep and passionate kiss. Sam looked down at her, lovingly, and brushed back a lock of raven hair. Then, kissing and licking, the brunette pleasured the blonde's wet pussy with her tongue. It went on for several pleasurable minutes.

"Robin?" Mike said, suddenly. The dark-haired matron paused in her licking and peeked over at him.

"Stand up."

Robin did as she was told.

"Lay on the bed, beside me."

Moving sexily, the matron complied.

"Sam," Mike ordered, "lay on top of her."

The blonde followed his orders, as well. Their lips met and they kissed again.

Mike positioned himself between their legs and pressed his cock into Robin's warm cunt. A quick thrust and he was inside her. Her lips made murmuring sounds into Sam's mouth.

Putting his hands on Sam's back, he fucked his cock into Robin's pussy.

"Oh, god! You're so tight, Robin!"

"Uuuhhmmmm," came her reply.

Mike gave Robin a dozen thrusts, his hands feeling the firmness of Sam's waist and ass. Mike pulled out and thrust his cock into Sam's tight channel. A dozen thrusts for her and he switched back to Robin. Back and forth, he pounded each in succession.

"Oh, Robin! Oh god, I'm going to fucking take you!"

He switched.

"Sam, you fucking bitch! I'm going to pound your lesbian cunt! You fucking bitch!"

He switched back. Back and forth until both were screaming, in unison. He could feel Sam's cunt clench, as she came. Pulling out, Mike shoved his cock into Robin and thrust in deep. They were close and the last thrust took them both over the edge. Robin came like crazy and Mike blew his semen deep inside her cunt. Robin convulsed on Mike's cock, while Sam thrashed on top of her.

All three of them came, together.

"Oh, god!" Sam said. "What a fucking high!" She rolled off of Robin and pulled Mike down between them. Together, the blonde and brunette rained kisses on the young man's face, neck and shoulders.

-16-

Friday night came.

Abby Prescott saw headlights flash on the living room window and ran to look out. It must have been the twelfth time she had checked.

An unfamiliar car pulled in the driveway and Abby wondered who it could be. Then she saw Joy waving to her from the open top of the convertible and heard the horn honk.

"Dad! It's them!" she called out. "I'll be back, late!"

"Not too late, okay?" he called back.

"Bye, daddy!" she said and ran out the door.

Abby ran up to the passenger's door of the convertible and stopped. "Oh, my god, where did you get this?"

"I know," Joy gushed to her friend. "Isn't it great? It's Mike's father's car." That was the lie that Mike had told her.

She frizzed Mike's hair from the back seat.

"A 1967 Chevrolet Corvette," Abby announced. "My dad would kill for this car!"

Jim jumped into the back with Joy, freeing up the passenger seat for Abby. Mike opened the door for her. "Get in," he said and smiled.

Smoothing an auburn lock of hair behind her ear, Abby slid in beside Mike and pulled the car door shut.

"Where are we going?"

"Your choice, baby," he said. "But, I've got these." He showed her the four Christina Aguilera tickets that he had bought (at a scalper's exorbitant price, of course) with Howard's money.

"Oh, my god," the redhead said, excitedly. "How did you get those? That concert was sold out months ago!" She grabbed him, kissing him on the lips. After a couple of seconds, she pulled back, surprised at herself. Abby looked at Mike, red-faced and embarrassed by her impulsive action. She wanted to look away from him, but found that she couldn't. She couldn't see anything but his eyes.

Jim punched Mike in the arm, and Joy whistled.

"Let's go," Abby said, quietly.

Mike smiled at her, backed the car out of the driveway and took off into the night.

Dinner was first and Mike offered to pay. After all, he had quite a bit of money that he had gotten from Howard.

The concert was great, at least for the girls. Mike had bought the tickets for Abby, which had bothered Jim at first, but after seeing Joy's reaction, Jim had warmed up to Mike's choice.

Afterwards, the group went out to a dance club, and Mike and Jim busied themselves with dancing with the girls and trying to steal a kiss or two. Several dances later, they took a table.

"I'll get some drinks," Mike said. He stood and walked to the bar.

A gorgeous brunette was serving the patrons. She had on a black top, cut low to reveal more of her breasts then it concealed. She was statuesque and glamorous, with vibrant skin, strong arms and voluptuous legs. She looked at him and he suddenly felt self-conscious.

Mike asked her for four drinks.

"What are you having?" she asked. Her voice was husky and sexy.

"Good question," he said. "What do you suggest?"

"Something simple: beer. Or something a little harder: Jack Daniels." She looked at his hesitance. "How old are you?"

"Uh, twenty-one..." Mike answered, shakily, suddenly afraid of the prospect of getting caught. Something about the woman had him feeling nervous. Maybe it was her confident, commanding demeanor. Briefly, she reminded him of Robin Walsh, though she was much younger, maybe in her late twenties. Still, she was old enough and confident enough to make him uneasy.

"Sure... I'm Celeste," she said.

Celeste extended her hand and Mike took it. She squeezed his hand, firmly. "Not bad," she said. "What's your name? Do you work out?"

"Mike Connors. And yes, I do."

Celeste smiled as she filled four tall glasses. "There you go, Mike," she said.

"Thanks," he said and slid one of Howard's hundreds across the bar.

Celeste took it and her eyebrows rose. "Who are you? Some rich kid from the hills?"

"Nah, just trying to impress my girl."

"The redhead?" she questioned, shooting a look across the room and getting a nod from Mike. "Nice girl. I wish you luck, Mike." Celeste smiled and, to Mike's amazement, she slid the bill into her cleavage.

"Did she just wish me luck in getting laid?" Mike wondered. "How cool is that!"

"Thanks, Celeste," Mike said and took the drinks back to his table.

"Yes!" Joy exclaimed. "I thought she was going to shoot you down." She grabbed her drink and took a swallow.

Jim copied her, kicking back a long swallow, while Mike and Abby sipped at theirs.

Joy reached out and touched Mike's bicep. "Thanks for the concert, Mike. It was really great!" She slid her slender fingers down Mike's muscular arm and then took them away, when he looked at her. Luckily, Jim was drinking and didn't see. Joy winked at Mike, and Mike quickly looked at Abby.

Abby's attention was diverted by the music and she didn't see Joy's movement.

"Oh... you're welcome, Joy," Mike responded. He downed the rest of his drink and set it down. Mike chatted with Abby and, after a while, Celeste came up to the table and set several beer bottles in front of them.

"There you go, Mike," she said, throatily.

"Thanks," Mike replied. He slid another hundred across the table to her. Celeste winked at him and Ben joined his twin in between her breasts.

The four of them continued chatting and laughing, together. Mike and Jim told funny stories to the girls, each trying to top the other with the practical jokes they had played and the embarrassing situations they had been in.

Celeste returned twice more with beers and Jack Daniels, each time receiving another bill of Howard's money from Mike. The third bill bought a blown kiss from her. The forth earned him a hot and sultry look. She touched his hand and tapped her fingers on his coaster. Mike looked down and saw something scrawled across the paper coaster. He picked it up and looked.

"Meet me in the back..." it read.

Mike looked up, in time to see her glance at him from the back door. Then she disappeared through it, into the backroom.

Mike excused himself and followed, weaving his way through the crowd of drinkers and dancers. He pushed the backroom door open. "Where did she go?" he wondered. His blood was pumping and he turned to the right. He saw Celeste down the next hallway, but she wasn't alone.

A man dressed in black was pressing her against the wall, sliding a glimmering steel blade along her cheek. "Did you miss me, baby?" the man asked, his voice soft, but intimidating. "I certainly missed you, whore. And it's a good thing I found you, you know?"

Mike started towards them. "What the hell are you doing?" Mike said to the guy. His heart was pounding in his chest.

Turning, the man pointed the knife at Mike.

Celeste took the opportunity to slip free of him and darted towards Mike.

"Who the fuck is this kid, Celeste?"

"Get out of here, Kyle," Celeste said. "I don't want to see you, again." Her voice was shaking. She seemed like a tough girl, but Mike realized she was scared. Though Mike had a good twenty pounds and three inches on the guy, Celeste was virtually helpless against him.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" he hollered. "You better get out of my way, kid, before you have a very bad night!"

Mike took a step towards the guy, the desire to beat his face in filling him almost uncontrollably. Their eyes met, for a moment. Mike felt a tingling sensation all over. "Drop the knife," Mike said and the guy stopped dead, the blade dropping from his nerveless fingers. Mike stepped forward and decked him hard, sending him sprawling to the floor. Snatching up the knife, Mike gripped it tightly in his hand and hissed.

"Leave the girl alone from now on, and I promise I won't find you and fucking kill you! Now, get the fuck out of here!"

The man stood, quickly, and took off, catapulting through the back door.

"Holy shit!" Celeste said. "I've never seen Kyle handled like that."

"I should have kicked his fucking ass!" Mike said, blowing air out between his teeth. He was shaking, now, either from rage or shock.

Celeste grabbed him by the shoulders, pulling him close against her.

"Hey, that was amazing, honey," she said and kissed him, deeply, sliding her tongue past his lips.

Mike pulled away from her lips with a gasp. "What? What's wrong with you?" he asked.

"You! You turn me on!" Celeste said. She pushed him against the wall. Grasping his shirt, she pulled it out and slid her hands underneath it, feeling his chest. She slid her fingernails down his chest, scraping him. She grabbed at his belt.

Mike's mind was awhirl. He had expected a kiss from her, maybe a phone number. But not this.

With a hot, sultry look, Celeste dropped Mike's pants and pulled out his cock. He felt her hot breath on his manhood and then her lips sucked him inside.

"What... what the hell are you doing?" Mike asked, dumbly.

She pulled off of him. "Lubrication," she said, and plunged her hot mouth back down on his cock.

"Oh, god!" Mike sighed, in ecstasy.

Pulling her lips back, she took a long lick up the underside of his shaft and then swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Her dark eyes stared into his and her lips closed over his cock for a third time, slurping down to take him in her throat. Shaking her head from side to side, she forced herself down further on him. She gagged a bit, but pushed through it, her lips pressing down all the way to his pubes.

Mike growled as he felt his cock lodge in her throat.

His head thumped against the wall and he closed his eyes. Celeste continued to work on him. Neither of them saw the lock of auburn hair and the blue eye peeking out around the corner.

Abby Prescott watched, entranced, as her prospective boyfriend received a stunning blowjob from the brunette. At first she was outraged, then interested, and then finally she was aroused by the sight.

Inching forward, Abby tried to get a better view. Then Mike opened his eyes and Abby pulled back, quickly.

Heart pounding, Abby wondered if she had been seen. Her hand went to her chest. She decided to stay where she was. If she moved, they might hear her. If she looked again, they would definitely see her.

The slurping and sucking sounds were becoming more and more intense. Abby quickly felt herself becoming aroused. Ever so slowly, Abby Prescott's hand drifted to her crotch...

Pulling back with a gasp, Celeste smiled and let her lips play over Michael's cockhead, massaging him with the full red pair.

Mike was in heaven. Sighing, he put his hands in her hair and pulled her onto him, grinding her head down on his hard cock. Mike facefucked her for a couple of minutes, sliding his shaft into her mouth over and over until she was drooling prodigiously from his cock.

She pulled back. "That's enough foreplay. I want you inside me, baby."

Celeste stood and quickly slipped out of her jeans and panties. Throwing her arms and legs around him, she pulled herself onto his engorged cock.

Mike pushed her back to the wall and pulled up her shirt, squeezing at her heavy, teardrop shaped breasts. He thrust into her, humping with wild abandon, while simultaneously squeezing, kissing and mauling her luxurious breasts. Pressing her to the wall, he stared into her eyes as he fucked her desperately, his cock ramming her harder and harder with each thrust, pressing deeper and deeper with each wild fuck of his cock, until she cried out and came, convulsing and thrashing upon him. A few more wanton thrusts and Mike came, ejaculating his semen into her wet, milking pussy.

Celeste kissed at his lips and they shared a smile. "You were wonderful, baby. I want to take you home and give you the full treatment."

Mike let her down and quickly dressed. "Some other time, I hope," Mike said. "I have to get back to my friends."

Around the corner, Abby heard this and risked discovery to slip away.

Celeste slid a card into Mike's pocket. "Call me, if you're ever in the neighborhood."

Mike smiled at her and left. He returned to his table.

"Where have you been, man?" Jim asked.

Mike grabbed Abby's hand and pulled her to her feet. Abby froze, wondering if she had been discovered.

"Let's get out of here, okay?" he said.

Mike dropped another hundred on the table for Celeste and the group left.

Outside, Mike opened the car door for Abby. "Anything else you want to do, tonight? I can take you home if you want." Abby shook her head and touched his hand. "I don't want to go home. I want to be with you, Mike."

Jim turned to Joy. "What about you, baby?"

"I'm with you until morning comes..." she told him and kissed his lips. "Let's find a place where we can all go."

"I know just the place," Mike said.

-17-

Howard's penthouse was dark. Mike flicked the lights on and entered, followed by Abby, Joy and finally, Jim.

"Hello!" Jim exclaimed when he saw the interior. He immediately crossed into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Taking a couple of beers, he tossed one to Mike.

"My god," Joy said, as she surveyed the room. She glided across the room, letting her fingers drift across the big screen HDTV mounted on the wall and stopped in front of the expensive stereo system. She turned it on and selected a song. "I don't know whose place this is, but I like it!" Music filled the room.