Compulsions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we supposed to be here, Mike?" Abby asked.

"Of course, we are. Don't you trust me?" Mike grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him. She filled his arms nicely, her body pressed into his and her head turned up to stare into his eyes.

Joy unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She tossed it onto the floor and danced to the music, running her hands over her toned abs and shapely breasts, swaying in time to the beat. As she did, her long legs flashed in a complicated series of dance moves.

Jim crossed the room to her.

She stepped up close to him and took the bottle from his hand. Tipping it back, she took a long pull. She pressed her lips to his and they shared the swallow. She pulled away and tipped the bottle again, this time letting the liquid flow down between her breasts, wetting them and the black bra that she wore.

Instinctively, Jim grabbed her and lowered his face to her breasts. He lapped at her.

"Joy!" Abby said, stunned.

"Oh, don't be such a prude, Abigail!" Joy said. "It's not like I'm blowing him!"

"Damn, that's too bad," Jim said. "That would just blow my mind! I'd kill for something like that."

"Oh, really? If I did it, would you promise me something? To give me something that I really, really want?"

"Sure." Jim said, without hesitation.

"Shit!" Mike said. "Don't you want to know what she wants, first?"

"Not really! I just want my fucking blowjob!"

"Alright," Joy said. "Just remember that I've got a favor coming from you..." And she quickly knelt before Jim.

"Joy!" Abby said and turned away.

"No! No!" Mike grabbed Abby. "Let's watch her." He sat and pulled the redhead onto his lap, her back to his chest. Holding her by the waist, he forced her to watch Joy's erotic performance. Abby squirmed, but he held her still.

Joy was caressing Jim's crotch, her hands running over his bulging manhood. Only the denim of Jim's jeans kept her from his throbbing flesh. She turned her eyes up to him and unzipped his jeans. Pulling his jeans down, and then his underwear, she had him naked from the waist down in no time.

Abby gasped at the sight of Jim's cock. It was the first live penis she had ever seen. She hadn't known what to expect, but he looked like he was maybe seven or eight inches long. She didn't know much about men, but weren't penises like his supposed to be uncommon?

"My god, he's so long..." she said, quietly.

Mike heard her and whispered into her ear: "I can beat him." She turned her head, just enough to give him a shocked look. "Now, watch! Watch!"

Abby turned back in time to see her new friend's mouth close over Jim's swelled cock.

"Oh, god," he moaned, watching the blonde intently. Her lips milked him, making sensual sucking sounds as she looked up at him.

Abby watched her friend take several inches inside her mouth. Her lips were locked around Jim's cock, only an inch or two from the base, and yet, she was still struggling to get more into her mouth!

Abby felt Mike's hands on her shoulders, massaging her. He moved his hands to her hair, rubbing and caressing, dragging his fingers through her auburn locks.

Mike and Abby watched as Joy pulled back, without success, and attacked Jim with more gusto, the second time. Abby watched in wonder as Joy pushed her head down onto Jim's shaft, taking the entire monstrous thing into her mouth! But how could she do it? There was nowhere for it go, except... down her throat!

Mike's fingers ran through Abby's hair, pulling and tightening. "Are you going to do that to me, tonight, Abigail?" Mike asked her, quietly.

She turned her face to him, shock flooding her cheeks anew with scarlet. Mike smiled at her reaction. He pulled her face to him and he kissed her, his tongue thrusting inside her sexy mouth and going deep. She responded to his desires and her tongue and mouth accepted him further inside.

"Nice..." Mike murmured, after the kiss had ended. "But my cock is bigger than my tongue..."

Abby turned away, her face a bright red.

Mike smiled. He had never met a girl with a prettier blush.

"Oh, look," Mike said, and Abby turned back to see Jim with his powerful hands locked on either side of Joy's helpless head. He was working his cock forcefully into her mouth. So forcefully, it seemed to Abby, that he was raping her. She was about to tell Jim to stop, and wondering how she could get him to, when he pulled out of Joy's mouth and the slender blonde took a deep breath and smiled up at him. She proceeded to lick at his cock, as if it was a lollypop and she was a little girl...

"Mike... can we go?" Abby said.

"You don't like what you see?" he asked her.

"I... feel a little bit like... I'm intruding..."

Mike nodded and gathered her into his arms. He stood and carried her like her weight was nothing, taking her off to the master bedroom. He entered with her in his arms and Abby stared.

The room had a large circular bed, mirrors on the ceiling and walls and exceptional video and stereo systems. Abby blushed. It was a fuck-chamber. She had never believed that she would ever be in one.

Mike laid her on the circular bed and, standing before her, he proceeded to strip his clothes off.

Abby watched with increasing embarrassment as Mike's clothes ended up on the floor. At last, she saw his cock. Her eyes bulged. He had been telling the truth. He was bigger than Jim. Maybe only an inch or so, it was true, but it was enough to startle the young redhead. He was fully erect and as hard as a rock.

"Joy turned you on, didn't she, Michael?" Abby asked.

"She's good at what she does," Mike admitted. "But it's the anticipation of taking you that's got me so hard..."

Abby could only stare at his words. "But Joy's so thin and pretty, Michael. I know that I'm not pretty like her."

Mike grabbed her hands and pulled her to sit on the side of the bed. "Are you crazy, Abigail?" he said, astounded. "I can barely contain myself. I've never seen a woman or girl as beautiful as you. Tell me that you want me. Tell me that you'll be mine. I need you so badly."

"I... I want you, Michael. But I... I've never... I haven't..." her voice trailed off.

"You're a virgin," Mike said.

Abby nodded.

"Then I'm going to take you and break you in, tonight, baby," Mike said.

Abby shivered at his words.

"Stand up, Abby," Mike said.

She stood.

"Take your clothes off," Mike ordered.

Reaching up, Abby pulled off her purple top. Not knowing what to do with it, she tossed it to the floor.

Mike stared at her tits. They were covered by a plain white bra that did little to hide their sumptuous size.

Abby kicked off her shoes and removed her skirt. Matching white cotton panties concealed her pussy from Mike's view.

"Take your bra off," Mike told her. "Show me your tits."

Abby reached behind her and unsnapped the clasp. The bra came undone and she held it there for a moment before letting it drop. She could see the reflections of her large breasts all around the room. They were too big, she knew. They always had been. Self-consciousness and shame flooded her mind. They were firm and mounted high on her chest, with no evidence of sag and bore dark, pink nipples that must have stuck out nearly a half inch when erect. One breast alone would have made two handfuls for Mike.

"My god," Mike breathed. "Your tits are fantastic!"

Abby licked her lips. "You like them?" She was amazed. She had always thought that she was abnormal. The boys in school, the few that she had dated, had always seemed to like the thinner girls.

"I'll show you how much I like them."

Grabbing Abby by the shoulders, Mike pushed her back and threw her on the bed. She flopped down, limply, tits bouncing uncontrollably. Mike crawled atop her, straddling her chest. The look of surprise on Abigail's face was priceless. Mike slapped his cock down between her breasts and grasped one tit in each hand. He squeezed and kneaded them, marveling at their size and softness.

"Oh god, Abby..." Mike sighed as he started moving his cock between her breasts.

Abby sighed, too. Her breasts and nipples had always been sensitive, and the excitement of Mike's hard cock between them, as well as his fingers squeezing and tweaking her nipples was arousing her.

"Oh, oh..." she cried.

"Oh shit!" Mike echoed her.

Fucking his cock between her glorious mounds, Mike stared down at Abby's blue eyes and auburn hair. Her face was twisted in the beginnings of passion and her eyes were wide with excitement and uncertainty. Squeezing her breasts, he pressed them around his cock. They were so full that he nearly disappeared between them. Only the head poking out of her cleavage showed that his member was in there, somewhere. Thrusting harder, Mike fucked her tits with his cock, pressing further and further, until, on one deep thrust, his cockhead struck the redhead's beautiful chin, leaving a sticky line of pre-come stretching from her chin to his cockhead.

Abby stared at him with deep, innocent blue eyes, her mouth agape.

Mike had visions of ramming his cock between those beautiful ruby lips, rubbing it through her red locks and around her blue eyes and the vibrant skin of her sexy face, fucking his cock on her lips and eyes and nose until creamed all over the sexy, satiny skin of her youthful, vibrant, sexy fucking face...

Mike pressed forward, his cock inches from Abby's lips. "Lick it," Mike said.

"How... I mean, what... do I...?"

"Just lick your tongue up to the head," Mike said.

Mike watched as the redhead put her tongue on his cock and slowly licked up the shaft until she reached the head. It was a light lick, but it shook Mike to his core. She was so hot, when she did it. Pulling back, she shivered. Not from revulsion, but from excitement, Mike realized.

And that was hotter than the lick had been.

"Again," Mike said.

She licked him slowly, once more drawing her tongue up the shaft and then swirling her tongue around his cockhead. Her face went red with embarrassment. She pulled away.

"I'm sorry, Mike. I'm not very good at this..." she apologized.

"Honey, you're so good, I'm about to shoot off! Keep going!"

She blinked and licked him a third time. This time, she got into it, licking up first one side of his cock and then the other side.

"Look at me!" Mike hissed.

Her eyes met his and she immediately blushed.

"Don't look away. Now, take the head between your lips. Do it. Don't hesitate."

She froze.

"I know you can do it, baby... God, but you're beautiful!"

His tone spurred her to action. Her lips closed around his cockhead and she slid down until half of him was in her mouth.

Mike could feel his cock pressing against the back of her throat. Her tongue moved, licking at the underside of his cock, flicking back and forth, rapidly. And she sucked at him, forming a vacuum around his long shaft. Either she was lying about her blowjob experience, or she was a fucking natural.

"Now run your lips up and down it!"

She complied, fucking his cock with her lips. Each stroke caused her to take him deeper into her mouth. Two thirds of him was inside her and he could feel his cock on the verge of penetrating her throat.

"Deeper! Deeper! Take it inside, Abby!"

She looked into his eyes and struggled to comply.

He felt her throat open to him and he pushed, taking her completely. Amazingly, she didn't pull away. She controlled her gag reflex as his cock went all the way down her throat.

Mike pulled back until his cock lay across her lips. He was so close to coming, and he didn't want to, yet.

Abby gasped. "Michael, I --"

Mike shook his head, and put a finger across her lips. She quieted.

Pulling back from the redhead's mouth and throat, Mike got off of her and knelt at the foot of the bed. He pulled Abby's panties from her hips, sliding them down and off her slender legs. A luxurious thatch of red pubic hair greeted his eyes and plump red lips, engorged and waiting for his tongue. Mike pulled her close to him, into position, drawing a sharp gasp from her throat, and placed a leg over each of his shoulders. Mike looked at her.

She was staring at him, enthralled and enraptured.

Mike placed his lips over Abby's sex and pressed his tongue in deep, like he was kissing her face.

She cried out and thrashed beneath him, humping his face.

Gripping her thighs in an unbreakable embrace, he pressed his face in deeper, pleasuring her savagely with his lips and tongue. She cried out, trying to move, trying to thrash, but he held her fast and kept at her, pressing his attack on her womanhood.

"Oh, oh god, Michael... oh, oh, ohhhh...!" she cried out. Her hands went to his head and she pulled his hair, hard.

Mike turned his eyes up to hers.

"I'm sorry," she said.

Mike smiled and thrust his tongue inside her, again. That was too much for the redhead and she orgasmed, flooding his face with her femininity, thrashing and screaming.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she kept repeating, coming down from her sexual high.

Mike stood before her. He rubbed her pussy, sliding his fingers between the folds of her flesh and the tight curls of red pussy hair.

"I'm going to take you, now," he said. "Are you ready?"

She nodded.

Taking his cock in hand, he rubbed it over her groin, moistening and lubricating it with her wild, sexy juices. Then he entered her, soft and slow, just a few inches deep. His arms held her legs, hands squeezed her thighs. He looked down into her blue eyes and thrust forward, firmly, burying himself inside her to the hilt.

She cried out in sudden pain and was a virgin no more.

"Ow, god!" Abigail said. "What did you do?"

"I took you for my own, Abby," Mike replied. "I want you forever... I want to fuck you for forever..."

"Then fuck me," she said, harshly.

Mike looked into Abby's eyes and he thrust deep, again. She gritted her teeth. In pleasure, this time. The pain was gone. Mike started moving, pistoning in and out of her. He squeezed her thighs and pulled her to him, grinding his cock in deep, to feel as much of her insides as he could. She was hot, dripping wet, but tight. Her pussy gripped him like a vise.

"Lock your legs around me," he said and she complied. He grabbed her waist and, pushing her to the center of the bed, he mounted her. His hands on either side of her head, he looked down at her and he fucked her, their eyes sharing intimacy as Mike explored her with his probing cock. His thrusts quickly sped up, until he was humping her at full speed, his body slapping against hers.

"I'm close..." Mike gasped.

"I'm coming, now!" Abby cried out and orgasmed, again. A few seconds more, then a deep thrust and Mike released his semen directly into her womb.

Mike collapsed and lay atop her. "Oh, Michael..." Abby said, quietly into his ear. "I never thought it could be so good."

Mike moved his face to hers and kissed at her lips.

***

Mike woke in the middle of the night. Sliding his hand across the bed, he felt the warm, naked form of Abby beside him. Moving his hand up her thigh, he felt her stomach and then cupped his hand over her soft tit.

She wiggled, rolled onto her side and pressed against him.

Mike smiled in the darkness.

Feeling a pressure in his groin, Mike desperately needed to piss. He stood, walked to the bathroom and relieved himself.

He spun, feeling the eyes on his back.

The slender blonde giggled. "Hello," Joy said. "I was afraid that you heard me and I ducked in here. I was right."

"What are you doing here?" Mike asked. He was acutely aware of his nudity and even more so of hers. Her long, slender legs drew his eyes almost as much as her perfect teardrop shaped breasts.

"I wanted to thank you for the concert, Mike."

"You already have. And you're welcome."

"No... I mean, I wanted to thank you..." she said, emphasizing the words. Her hands met his chest and she played with his coarse black chest-hairs.

"I don't know if this is a good idea, Joy," Mike said.

"Why? Because of Jim?" Joy asked. "I decide who I sleep with, Mike. Not you. Not Jim. Me. And I want you, Mike."

Pressing her breasts against his chest, she kissed him deeply. Her tongue slid into his mouth and probed him. Mike sucked on her tongue and his hands went to her back, crushing her breasts against him.

"And I decide about the women I take, Joy. I decide who and how. Now kneel!" he hissed.

She knelt.

If she hadn't, he would have Compelled her.

Mike grabbed Joy's blonde head and pressed his cock against her lips. She took him inside her mouth and gobbled him down her throat.

"I love throatfucking blondes, Joy," Mike said. "I really do. If there's one thing that every blonde needs, it's a good throatfucking. Now, fuck my cock with your face, Joy!"

She complied, thrusting her head up and down on his penis with long, wild strokes that shook him to his core.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Mike said and pulled his cock from her throat to rub the slimy member across her slutty face. He wet her face with her own spit and ran his cock over her chin, lips and nose. Holding her hair, he fucked his cock across her features, face upturned to look into his eyes.

Thrusting back into her mouth, he held his cock down her throat, eyes locked on hers. He held her until she gagged and pulled off of him, then he pulled her to her feet and turned her to face the mirror.

Shoving his cock inside her pussy, he held her head and stared into her eyes, in the mirror.

"Oh, god!" she said.

Mike pulled out and thrust back in. Out and in, out and in, he fucked her quickly and desperately, staring into her blue eyes.

"Take it, you bitch," he groaned. "Take it! Take it! Fucking take it!"

"Yes, yes," she squealed. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, fucking yes!"

Mike wrenched her head back as he thrust forward, pulling on her blonde hair, violently. His hand snaked around her neck and he squeezed, cutting off her words. Her blue eyes met his in the mirror and he realized that she loved what he was doing to her. Pulling hard, fucking hard, he was surprised when she came, convulsing on his cock.

He pulled back hard on her hair, half-afraid that he would snap her neck, and his cock spasmed, shooting come deep into Joy's blazing hot pussy.

Pulling her from his cock, Mike knelt her before him and shoved his slimy meat between her filthy lips. He spasmed one last time, a last shot of come in her mouth, and he thrust hard, deepthroating his semen down her throat.

She gagged hard and he held her there, struggling on his cock. She opened her eyes and looked at him, desperation writ on her face. She was out of breath from her orgasm and had none left to hold. Mike held her until she sucked violently at his cock for air, then released her.

She exploded in a rush of rapid breathing.

"Oh, god, Mike!" she hissed between breaths. "I love the way you dominate and fuck me!"

"Did you like me fucking your throat and pussy?"

"Yes!"

"Did you like sucking at my cock for air, when I wouldn't give you any?"

"Yes! I loved it!"

"And the gagging and choking?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Are you a throatfuck slut? Are you, Joy? Are you, you throatfucking bitch?"

"Yes!"

"Excellent."

***

Unnoticed, Abby listened to the two through the bathroom door. When she heard them stop, she ran and threw herself into bed, desperate not to be discovered.

What she had seen and felt tonight had aroused her beyond anything she had ever experienced. She could feel something happening to her. Something deep inside her was changing. Her desires were mounting.

And Mike Connors was at the center of them.