Compulsions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike smiled down at her as she bobbed to the surface. He pulled his shirt over his head and dropped his pants. In seconds, Mike was naked and he dove into the pool.

Coming to the surface next to Monica, he grabbed her and kissed her. "Muummm," she murmured into his mouth. After a second, he pulled away.

"Oh, Mike --," she cut off as he pushed her head down into the water. She came back, sputtering, after a second.

"Wha -- what was that?" she asked.

"I know how long you can hold your breath on a cock, Monica. But I want to know how long you can do it... underwater."

"Michael, please..." she started.

"Take a deep breath, bitch," Mike ordered and pushed her blonde head under the surface. He felt her thrash in the water and pulled her to his cock. He pressed the head into her lips and felt them reluctantly part. Thrusting hard, he throated her deeply. He couldn't hear her gag and cough, but he felt her panic on him and he pulled her up.

"Fucking pathetic!" Mike said. "That was like ten seconds. I expect you to go at least a minute, this time." And he pushed her back in the water. He thrust his cock into her mouth and gave her a dozen powerful, violating strokes. This time, though there was no less panicking, she made it almost forty seconds.

She sputtered when he pulled her up for air.

"Come on, baby! Your mother could do it, couldn't she? Surely a slut like you has to have learned something useful from her! Really suck it this time or I'll drown you in this fucking pool, bitch! I mean it."

Down again and she was on him. He could feel the suction this time.

"Proper motivation," Mike thought, "is all she really needed." He felt the tiniest twinge of guilt. Okay, so he was cruel to her, but she deserved no less and probably a great deal more.

He rationalized it like that.

Mike held her head, fucking her throat underwater. Man was she good! He could feel her gurgling and gagging on him. He was simultaneously suffocating her with his cock and drowning her in the pool!

Suddenly, she coughed and sucked in water. Mike quickly pulled her up. She retched and coughed up water and spit. She gulped in air. Mike smoothed her hair back on her head.

"Well, something to practice," he said.

Fingers tangled in her hair, he dragged her to the edge of the pool. He pulled himself out of the water, sat on the edge and pushed her face to his cock. He forced her to take him, first pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, then ramming his meat down her young, unwilling throat.

He throatfucked her for a couple of minutes, building up some spit that she drooled out around his penis.

Hand still locked in her hair; Mike stood and pulled Monica from the pool. Wrenching her head back, he dragged her into the house, through the living room and into her parents' bedroom.

He threw her onto the bed. She landed in a wet, sloppy mess.

Mike crawled on top of her, rubbing his body on hers, feeling her wet warmth. He kissed her and then straddled her chest, slapping his cock down between her tits. The college-girl was beneath him and he couldn't decide what to do, first. He fucked her tits for a few minutes and then put his cock back on her mouth, rubbing it around her lips and face.

"Oh god, Monica... you are gorgeous like that, as beautiful as when your father facefucked you and your sister."

"What?" she mumbled over his cock.

"Oh, that's right, you don't remember. I told you to forget everything. Well, I'll tell you what. I'm going to allow you to remember, right now. Everything he did to you. Everything you felt while he was doing it."

Monica's mouth fell open as the moment came flooding back to her.

Mike shoved his cock between her lips, thrusting down until he was as deep in her throat. He held her there; thirty seconds, a minute, more...

Monica was pulling, violently. Trying to get away. Just before she passed out, Mike let her go.

She gasped and regained her breath. "Oooohh, god!" she cried, tears coming to her eyes as she remembered. "How could he do such a thing?! How could you? You're a wicked man!"

"I am? Oh, no, sweetie. I'm the judgment for the wickedness that you've done to others. You've lived a life of privilege and ease and used your father's influence and wealth to enjoy yourself at others' expense. You remember Ashley and Jack? I could give you ten more examples of how you've hurt people. I'm merely the equalizer in this story."

Mike watched the blonde girl as she winced, knowing that he was telling the truth, and cried. Mike actually felt a twitch of sympathy for her.

"It's okay, baby," Mike said, quietly. "I'm going to throat you again and when I pull out, you won't remember anymore." Mike sat on her face, his cock sliding into her mouth, and throated her for another minute.

He pulled out and looked at her. Her eyes cleared of the memory.

"Now, get on top of me and ride me until I come!" he demanded.

She mounted him.

Mike laid back and enjoyed the feel of her, as she bounced up and down on him, fucking him wildly. He grabbed her tits and pounded his cock up into her.

She threw her head back, screaming. She rode him for another five minutes, stoking his pleasure until he shot his hot come deep in her pussy. She cried out with him and orgasmed on him.

Mike pushed her off of him and she rolled into a wet, sloppy heap.

As Mike left Monica on her mother's bed, fucked and exhausted, he spotted a large envelope on Cynthia's dresser. He picked it up and opened it.

It was an invitation to a party from someone named Evelyn Flynn. The invitation gave Mike an idea. How much fun would it be to crash an upper-class party with Cynthia Winters at his side?

It was something to think about.

12