Compulsions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evelyn, sit beside me," Mike ordered, and the redhead complied, sliding onto the cushion next to him.

"Mother, sit on my face."

Jennifer smiled and climbed atop her son. Her heels wobbled on the cushion and she almost fell, but Mike grabbed her ass and pulled her crotch to his face. She pushed her skirt up and Mike had access to his mother's lovely pussy. He immediately went in, taking her with his lips and mouth, sucking and kissing at his mother's beautiful sex, trying to pleasure her as she always did him.

"Oh god, Michael! Oh, oh, oh, god, my son!" She cried out.

Jennifer grabbed at the back of the sofa, clutched at it for support and leverage and thrust her pussy onto her son's loving face. She could feel her son's tongue thrusting into her wet folds, tasting and pleasuring all of her secret places. She ground her hips and felt his tongue go deep inside her. His hands left her ass and slid down her slender, athletic legs. It was an awkward position Jennifer was in and she felt her arms and legs tiring. The pleasure in her pussy grew. The burning in her limbs grew. Pleasure and pain building and compounding forever, until she cried out.

Mike pulled away and Jennifer opened her eyes. He was looking up into her eyes. His hands were on her back, lessening the burning sensations. "I got you, mother..." he said and Jennifer let go as he stood, sliding into his arms as he lifted her. She snuggled contentedly. No feeling she had ever felt compared to the feeling of love and protection she had when her son held her and carried her.

Mike climbed the stairs to Evelyn's room. He placed his mother on the bed and slid on top of her, feeling her softness beneath him. She spread her slender legs and her son entered her. She was wet and oh, so tight. There was a specific feel to her: a rightness and a perfection Mike had never felt in another woman.

Michael looked into his mother's sapphire eyes and started to move. Mother and son said nothing as they fucked. Her body yielded to his and he fucked her with his cock and with his sharp blue eyes.

They lay together in static motion, feeling each other inside and out. Always she yielded, giving into his passions. The more he took, the more he gave to her, building desire and wanting in epic quantities until she could no longer stand it. She pulled at him, desperately, pulled him inside. His muscles contracted and his cock convulsed. He grabbed her head and held her, their faces close and breaths mingling. He came, a river of come shooting inside her, and she thrashed beneath him with her own orgasm.

"Michael, pull me on top of you."

He rolled her over and she lay on his chest. "I can't help but feel this way about you," she said. She kissed at his chest, her teeth teasing his chest hairs. "I don't think I can go back to being your mother, Mike..."

"You'll always be my mother, Jennifer," he said. "But there will be wonderful times when you forget, and in those exciting, incestual moments, you'll be my lover and my wife."

"I think I just did. When you lifted me and carried me. I felt so secure with you. I still do." She paused. "Tell me."

"I love you, Jennifer."

"Tell me, again."

"I love you, Jennifer."

Mike held his mother until she drifted off to sleep.

***

Mike rose in the early morning, leaving his mother in bed.

Downstairs, people were passed out on the floor. Cynthia Winters was crushed between two men, sleeping contentedly. Dana Love was passed out in a pile of men, dried come sticking to her skin. Evelyn Flynn was atop a young man, her hand still clenched around his generous cock.

Mike spotted Joan Wheeler off to the side. It looked like she had crawled away from the fucking, at some point. Her silvery hair was matted with still wet come. Mike touched her hair, feeling the slippery come through the matted tresses. Tangling his fingers in her locks, he pulled her to her feet, waking her violently.

Mike grabbed her bag and took Joan out to her car. It was still dark outside. He opened the driver's side door and pushed her into the seat. He rounded the car and got in the passenger's side.

"Where's my tape of Miss Walsh, Joan?"

"My computer. In the backseat."

Mike reached into the back and retrieved it. He opened it and turned it on. "Where at?"

"C-Drive. My Files. Evidence. It's under Robin Walsh." Joan said.

Mike clicked on the appropriate file and, sure enough, it was the video of himself and Robin en flagrante. There were other files there, too. Some more videos and some documents, all with different names. Mike took a flash drive from the notebook case and inserted it. He started copying the files to the drive. It would take a few minutes.

"Is all of this blackmail evidence, Mrs. Wheeler?"

She nodded.

Mike seized her by the hair, pulled her close to his face.

"Suck my cock!" he said. He watched as she unzipped him, pulled out his cock and started sucking. "Your blackmailing days are over. You're going to be a nice, proper lady from now on. And you will pay for your past actions."

Mike put his hands on her head and pushed. She throated him and gagged and spit. He could feel the drool sliding down his cock. He released and she pulled back, coughing. He grabbed her hair and turned her head toward him.

"Do you hear me?!" He shook her head, hard. "I want you to be the perfect woman, Joan! Nice, kind and submissive!"

She stared at him, her mouth slack and wet and bubbly. Mike kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth and tasting her. He sucked at her lips, stealing her breath away.

Mike pulled her from his lips, giving her time for one breath, and thrust her down on his cock, again, her sudden cry cut off and muffled. Pounding her head up and down, Mike throatfucked Joan Wheeler ruthlessly, thrusting and grinding, masturbating his meat with her head, his cock repeatedly striking the back of her throat and sliding down it.

"I know that this is hard for you, but you will learn to be a lady!"

She was trying to cry out and Mike pulled her off of him, giving her just a single breath, and kissed her again. His mouth took pleasure from her wet lips. He licked inside her mouth. He could feel her mumble and murmur. Mike sucked again, draining what little air she had in her lungs, pulled away and thrust her head back on his cock.

She tried to cry out as he penetrated her throat, but her protestations only brought her tormentor more pleasure in the form of screaming vibrations that shot up Michael's cock. He pounded her head up and down, his cock feeling like it was thrusting into her brain.

"Do you want to be a whore forever, Joan?! Or do you want to be a lady who doesn't have to be raped anymore, you come-covered slut?!" She went limp, completely passive, on him and endured his rending cock-thrusts into her mouth and throat. "How... much... longer... will I have to punish... YOU?!!"

He pulled out of her and she took deep, gulping breaths.

"I want to do as you say. I want to make up for what I have done. I swear I will, master. I'll be the perfect lady for you and only you, Michael. Only you. I swear. I swear..." Her face cracked and she sobbed, tears flowing from her eyes. She laid her sweet, mature face on his cock and Mike could feel the warm tears running down his stiff cock.

"Oh, god, baby, that's too much..." Mike convulsed and came, semen spurting out to strike that tear-stained face. Joan reacted, instantaneously. Her mouth opened and her lips locked around his manhood, struggling to catch his precious seed. Mike watched her as she swallowed, her crying eyes locked on his, no longer haughty or arrogant or fearful or sorrowful, but loving and submissive. Mike wondered if she was really feeling it, or acting. It didn't matter.

"I want you to go home and go to bed. But before you do, you will tell your husband that you don't want him anymore. That you want a divorce. Then you will go to sleep and sleep soundly. You won't fear me anymore, but love me as your one, true love."

"Yes, my love. I will do everything you say. I swear..." Joan said, touching his face. Mike found himself almost believing her. In time, perhaps she could convince him, and they could be true lovers.