Compulsive Sexual Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom? Are you ok? My god he's big. I can hardly get him in my mouth. Did he fuck you yet?"

Lynn was still trying to catch her breath as she gasped. "No, not yet Lisa. Just wait. Keep doing what you're doing. I want it this way one more time."

She put her hands flat against the wall again and lowered her smooth puffy cunt back down to Greg's lips and whispered. "You're fantastic. Make me cum again that way. Please don't stop now. I loved it that way."

Greg needed no urging. A young woman, whom he still hadn't seen, was giving him head, and keeping him on the very edge of ejaculating, while her mother was begging for more.

He lifted his hands and held Lynn's ass firmly with one as he slid the other between her thighs. Using his fingers he parted her pussy's lips, and slid two fingers deep inside.

She moaned and lifted up ever so slightly, giving him room to twist and curl his fingers as he stroked the swollen lump just under her clit. At the same time his mouth forced the petals of her pussy back and sucked her clit into his mouth.

As awkward as the position was, he did manage to continue thrusting his fingers in and out as he held her clit trapped between his lips and flicked his tongue back and forth over its smooth head. It wasn't more than three or four minutes later when she began to sob.

"Lisa? Lisa, I'm gonna cum again baby. Yeah, oh god yeah it's good. It's unbelievable. I'm gonna fucking cum again. Oh yeah. Yes, CUMMING AGAIN. BABY? I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGG."

Greg wasn't sure who she was talking to but suddenly she had another climax and a gush of warm sapid fluid flooded his mouth. He quickly drew his sticky fingers out and stabbed his tongue in. She screeched and began to buck back and forth.

Her daughter suddenly squeezed his balls and let his cock slip from her mouth.. He heard the room fill with soft moaning sighs. Then Lisa sobbed. "Mom I'm cumming too. Oh god I want it too. I'm so fucking horny mom. I need it too. Can we?"

Lynn had pushed herself away from the wall and lifting her leg, got off him. Now Greg could tilt his head up and see who had been so frantically sucking his cock.

Lynn's daughter was beautiful. Long auburn hair graced a peaches and cream complexion. She had apparently stripped sometime after coming in and had knelt at the foot of the bed.

She had straddled his ankles and begun to suck his cock while stroking her pussy with one hand.

Her breasts were somewhat smaller than her mothers, but just like her mother, her body was lithe and firm. Her nipples were taunt; perhaps because she had just masturbated and had an orgasm, He wasn't sure.

Lynn looked from her at the foot of the bed, back to Greg, and asked: "can she? I mean would you mind? We always enjoy doing things together and ... well, you know."

Greg wasn't sure where this was going, but the thought, "Hell, whatever they had in mind couldn't be anything but exciting." He nodded, and whispered, "Sure, go ahead."

Lynn looked at her daughter and nodded. "Go ahead, you first baby. Mommy will play with your nipples just like you like."

Greg had intended to get up but Lisa was anxious and straddled his hips. Leaning forward she put one hand on his chest while her other hand lifted his hard shaft upward and began sliding its head back and forth, spreading her slippery juices back and forth. Then she suddenly rocked forward, lifted up, and began to lower herself on his cock.

Greg felt the warm slippery caress of her warm pussy as she swept the head of his cock up and down the slippery valley. Next she paused, and suddenly he felt the soft opening just before she began to sink down. The soft opening stretched open, and the sensation of the hot portal swallowing his cock seemed to make his vision blur.

Now she paused and put her other hand on his chest as she slowly moved up and down. With each rocking motion he felt more and more of his cock being engulfed and thru it all Lynn was urging her daughter on.

"Good girl. Doesn't it feel good? Don't rush honey, he's big and you can do it. Just go slowly and take it all. Here, let me roll your titties between my fingers. That'll make it feel better."

Lisa was staring intently into Greg's face. Almost as if asking: "Is it good for you? Do you like fucking me? Can you feel my tight little cunt squeezing your thick cock?"

But no words were spoken. She just kept rocking back and forth, trying to swallow his shaft with short thrusts, a little bit at a time until her ass came to rest on the tops of his thighs.

She had taken him in deep and completely and she turned proudly to her mother and smiled.

Lynn seemed proud in a motherly way and began urging Lisa on. "That's it baby. Slowly, make it last. Your doing good. Doesn't it feel wonderful? Want me to play with your clitty while you fuck him?"

Lisa seemed not to hear, and continued to move up and down on Greg's cock, but now she began to role forward and back, moving almost as if rocking to and fro in a saddle. She was rubbing her clit back and forth against Greg's pubes.

Soon the room began to be filled with the salacious whispering wet sounds of his pistoning shaft as it plunged in and out of her creamy opening. Lynn was staring at her daughter in awe.

She was getting a vicarious pleasure just watching the expression on Lisa's face. Then Lynn must have realized that her daughter was about to cum and turned to Greg.

"She's gonna do it Greg. Don't cum yet, please, I want that. Just help her, but save yourself for me. Go ahead, fuck her hard now!"

He needed no urging. Reaching down he put his hands around the girl's hips and held her up slightly before driving his cock frantically in and out of the young woman's pussy.

Lisa threw her head back, her hair flailing as she wailed aloud.

"Ooooh my god. It's good, sooooo good. I'm cumming Lynn. I'm cumming hard. It's now, OH YEAH I'M CUMMING MOM, I'M DOING IT!"

Lynn chimed in. "Fuck her harder Greg. Deeper! She needs it deeper and faster Greg. Make it good for her. Do it Baby, fuck my girl deep and hard!"

Greg was a blur. His shaft was whipping their juices into a thick creamy goo and his balls and thighs were coated with the wetness of her orgasm. Slowly she crumpled on his chest and lay panting. Unable to speak, she just clung to him and dug her nails into his chest. She was spent.

Lynn crawled up beside them and whispered. Wasn't it fantastic baby? Didn't I promise that I'd find the right one for you?" Then she whispered to Greg.

"You didn't did you? I mean you saved it for me didn't you? She's so fucking creamy I can't tell if you did or not."

Panting he turned to her and gasped. "No, but I came close a couple of times. God Lynn she was good."

She smiled and went on. "I'm better. Now it's my turn and I want it every way ever dreamed of. Just stay hard for me."

He laughed, "She has me so tightly locked in her pussy that I couldn't go soft if I wanted to. Just give me a minute to roll her off."

Moments passed and Lisa began to come to life. Her breasts heaved as she tried to push herself up.

Then looking at her mother she giggled. "God mom, I just don't want to let him go. It feels as though we've grown together. You're going to go insane when he does you. It's like nothing you can imagine."

Lynn smiled. And whispered. "Don't forget I had you twenty years ago and that didn't happen without some help. But yeah, I think I'm in for one hell of a screwing, if you ever get off his cock and let me have some."

They smiled as Lisa lifted up and released Greg. His shaft made a salacious slurping sound as it was released and slapped against his abs.

Lynn quickly lay next to Greg as he rolled over. Lifting her legs high he crawled between her yawning thighs and knelt. She drew her legs slightly together and rested them on his shoulders and waited.

He had intended to reach down and slide his cock in, but Lisa moved quickly down and laid her cheek on her mother's abdomen and nodded to Greg. "Let me have it. I mean I want to taste what we are like mixed together. Just one minute, let me lick you off, ok?"

Greg wiggled forward and entered her mouth. Moments later his cock was lapped clean and Lisa pushed it down, surrendering it to her mother. He slowly move his hips forward, teasing it into Lynn.

She was still very wet and with her legs held apart, he needed only three or four slow strokes to completely fill her waiting pussy. She gasped with each thrust and now completely within her he began to thrust. Again Lynn began begging.

"Baby, Oh baby deep... Just like that. Yeah it's good. Fuck my pussy good. Oh god I love it when you twist your hips like that. My fucking cunt needs it so much. Go slow darling, I wanna feel it coming on slow. Yeah, just like that Greg. Just like that!"

He watched as Linda began sucking on her mothers nipples and with her free hand, she was stroking her clit. Greg was thrusting deep, taking long slow strokes, and sometimes drawing completely out before driving back in.

She began to moan and contract harder and harder around his slippery shaft, forcing her pussy to weep smoky droplets of fluid which began to run down the crack of her ass.

Soon Lynn began to lift up; arching her back and her mouth went slack. She reached out and clutched her daughters shoulder as she began to moan.

"Getting close now. Oh god it feels so good. Greg, Faster now. Oh shit, fuck me faster. I'm almost there. Yeah, now! HERE IT COMES, I'M CUMMING NOW! GIMMEEE IT NOW. RAM IT IN DEEPER, YEAH NOW, OH OOOOOOOH YESSSSSSS!"

Greg was fighting to keep from cumming. He wanted to finish, but wasn't quite ready to let himself go.

As Lynn writhed on the bed her daughter tried to keep her down, when she finally let out a gasp and sobbed.

"Nnnnooooo, more. Oh god no more. I can't breathe. I'm gonna die. Oh my god that's intense. Please Lisa, stop him. Tell him to stop. I need a rest."

Greg had other ideas. As Lisa took her lips from her mother's breast she looked at him and shook her head. As soon as he pulled his cock out, Lisa positioned herself over her mother so she was actually straddling her.

Greg knew instinctively what to do. Without missing a stroke his dick moved forward and drove into Lisa's pussy. She rocked forward, dragging her hanging breasts across her mothers face.

Linda knew exactly what was expected and captured her daughter's nipple with her mouth. Then she bit down gently as her hands moved up to capture and knead her daughter's other breast.

It was Linda's turn to beg, and to Greg's amazement the young woman twisted around and hissed over her shoulder. "Pull out and fuck my ass. I want it that way. I want to be fucked up the back way."

At that point, Greg was more than willing to do what she wanted. Rearing back he drew out and began to rub the slippery head of his cock over the young woman's tan portal. Carefully, and very slowly he pressed forward. She winched and held tight. A second, slow thrust and she began to relax.

By holding pressure on her little star, she finally relaxed enough for his cock to move in just enough to hold her open. Pausing so she could catch her breath, he felt her relax further and he slid in. She said nothing.

This wasn't exactly what Greg had intended, but he thought to himself, "If this is what she wants, it's fine with me.

Her mother moved her hand down under her daughter and with her palm up, began to stroke Lisa's clit.

Greg was nearing his point of no return and at the same moment that Lisa cried out to her mother he lost control.

"Gonna cum with you girl. Gonna shoot! Here it comes."

Drawing out he held his shaft down and began spewing ribbons of thick cum splattering against Lisa's ass and onto Lynn's swollen pussy.

Lisa shuddered and orgasmed at the same moment and quickly worked her way back and began to lap his cum from her mother's pussy. Greg stood there and watched, wondering if she was trying to make her mother cum again, but it never happened. They were spent.

Later, after they had showered together and dressed, the three of them sat in the living room and Greg learned why the sales agent had warned him about purchasing in this area.

The cluster of homes across the inlet, "Resort Point," was sort of a halfway house for women who were recovering from a disorder called "compulsive sexual behavior." Some were women who had recently been released from a local women's prison and needed rehab, while others, like Lynn and her daughter had voluntarily moved in to be treated.

Greg was ruining the recovery process and was actually providing a temptation for these female addicts. He had to choose whether to stay move away.

In the end, the two lady psychologists who ran the program ended up visiting Greg two days later and Guess what...

12