Computer Slut Ch. 1

Story Info
Husband discovers wife's secret.
1.9k words
4.07
41.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by a “friend” in the UK, that I will call UKRob until he gets registered with Literotica.

* * * * *

The sky outside the window was black and threatening, but nowhere near as dark and ominous as the atmosphere in Katrina’s bedroom. She was standing in the center of the bedroom, hands grasped tightly behind her back as her husband, David, screamed and yelled profanities at her. She had recently discovered the joys of cyber erotica and had gotten hooked on exchanging email with a man in Europe. The email had become hot and steamy and she found that she loved to read them over and over. That was proving to be her undoing. David had found them on the computer and wasn’t taking them lightly at all. As a matter of fact, he seemed furious and surprisingly insecure about them.

After ten years together, they were both still attractive people. Katrina had always taken great pride in her appearance and thought she looked really good for a woman in her thirties. Her body was still firm, thanks to a strenuous aerobic workout five days a week. Her red hair was still fiery, without signs of gray and fell way below her shoulders. She knew that David was also proud of his physique. He would often brag about how he was in so much better shape than most men his age and Katrina had to agree with him. He still towered above her and was firm in all the right places.

He’d lost a little of his hair over the years, but she still thought of him as one of the sexiest men alive. Katrina knew that the almost ten year gap in their ages, had made him insecure in the beginning, but over the years he had seemed to realize that she loved him. He had seemed so self-assured and confident that she belonged to him.

“You fucking computer slut!” David screamed at her. Snapping her back to the problem at hand.

“Admit it bitch, you want to fuck this guy, don’t you?”

“You want his cock buried in your pussy, don’t you?” he growled

David wasn’t as furious as he was letting on. If the truth were to be told, the email had gotten him highly aroused. He’d been somewhat upset when he opened them, but after reading all of them, a plan had started to formulate inside his head. Sex with Katrina was terrific… hell, most men his age would give up everything for a woman like her. Yet lately he had found himself wanting something more, his interests had started to branch out and just having her wasn’t enough anymore. He had been having dreams about watching her be taken by other men and had developed a strong interest in a more forceful coupling.

Katrina was a beautiful woman and knowing that he owned her was a strong aphrodisiac. To think that he could share her and still have her completely bound to him was a fantasy he had been looking for a way to fulfill. The email from her “friend” in England had given him an idea and he had instantly decided to act immediately upon it. However, he could never let on to her what he had planned. It would water the whole fantasy down, not to mention he wasn’t sure that she would go for it if she knew, hence, the scene being played out in their bedroom. David had decided to appear outraged and then while she was nervous and unsuspecting, start his plan in motion. She had to be punished for her indiscretions and his lust over reading the email had to be satisfied.

“Read it!” he growled at her, throwing the printed email across the room at her.

“David, please…don’t…don’t ask me to do that” she wept. Trembling from the fury of his words and the black expression on his face, she slowly bent down to pick up the papers. Never taking her eyes off of him, she picked them up and slowly returned to an upright position.

“Don’t? Don’t what? Don’t punish you for cheating on me with this bastard? Don’t rip your fucking throat out for shaming me? Don’t what Katrina?”

“Don’t make me read them David. Please, it isn’t what you think. It’s all pretend, it isn’t real to me. I love you David.” She whispered, feeling the heat of embarrassment rising in her face and unable to keep the sound of fear from her voice. She was completely oblivious to how aroused he was and how her words were stroking the fire that burned inside of him.

“NOT REAL! Not real you say. It seems pretty fucking real to me. It also seems pretty obvious that I have let you get out of hand lately and now I’m in serious need of fixing that problem. Take off your fucking skirt and come here, you need to learn who is the master of this castle once and for all.” He growled as the excitement built in his groin.

Katrina slowly did as she was told. With trembling fingers she released the zipper in the back of her skirt, letting it fall into a puddle at her feet. She was completely nude under the skirt, since long ago David had set that rule down. She stepped over the skirt piled in the floor and moved slowly toward him. Keeping her head down as tears started to course down her cheeks, she stepped in front of him waiting for the next form of his rage. Without even looking up at her, he grabbed her tightly around the wrist and jerked her swiftly down, so that she was thrown over his lap with her naked ass facing the ceiling.

“Please don’t David, I swear I’ll never talk to him again. I swear it.” Tears poured down her face now and her voice broke completely as she wailed in fear.

“Don’t open your mouth again unless I tell you to. Fucking slut that you are, you need to learn some manners. I will do whatever I damned well please to you and you can rest assured that you will fucking thank me when I’m finished. Now keep your hands on those precious papers and if you move I will break your fucking neck. Understand?”

“Yes, I understand” she managed to reply through the choking sobs racking her body. Before she could even think to say anything else, she felt the sting of his hand land across her buttocks.

“You fucking computer whore.” He taunted her as his hand once more descended on her buttocks, leaving a distinct red handprint. “You no good stinking whore.” As yet another smack rains down on her now stinging ass.

“So, does this guy turn you on? Does he make your pussy wet?” Each question punctuated by another smack on her bottom.

She tried to answer his questions as tears poured down her facing, dripping down her nose onto the carpet. She shook with apprehension and pain, yet slowly became aware of the tingling wetness in between her now weak legs.

“Do you want to fuck him? Do you?” David continued to shout questions at her as he proceeded to rain yet more blows upon her backside. His hand started to go numb and his cock was about to leap out of his pants of its own accord. He couldn’t quit yet, not until she realized how aroused she was. He knew though. He felt the heat rising from her body and subtle unconscious movement of her hips against his thighs.

“Answer me, you want his cock inside of you, don’t you”

“No” she managed to answer back.

“Louder bitch” he shouted at her.

“NO!”

“Liar, fucking liar! How dare you lay there and spew lies at me! I bet you want to fuck him as much as he wants to fuck you, isn’t that right? Isn’t it, you fucking coward?”

“Yes…YES…I want to fuck him!” she finally screamed as the heat started to consume her body and she could no longer control the motion of her hips.

Grabbing her by the hair, he lifted her and swung her around so that she was rested on her knees between his legs. He then forced her to unzip his jeans and take out his swollen cock. By that point, he had such a raging hard on, that he quickly slammed into her mouth for all he was worth. Completely caught up in the role that he had assumed he went on with his accusations and questions as he pounded his cock against the back of her throat, never relaxing his grip on her hair.

“I bet you would love to suck his dick like this, wouldn’t you?” Before she could attempt to reply, he forced his cock deeper into her mouth until he could feel the back of her throat tightened on him as she fought the urge to gag. He felt every sensation of her tongue and teeth rubbing up and down on his shaft, making him want to explode.

Not yet. He thought as he pulled her off of him. “So you want him to fuck you. You would like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, yes I would” she replied with more courage than before. She would say or do anything he asked of her, just to stop the ache between her thighs.

He stood up and pushed her face down onto the bed, where he had been sitting only seconds before. He moved around behind her, taking a long look at her red-hot ass. The sight of his handprints almost caused him to spew cum right then. He managed to gain control of himself as he smacked her ass one more time and took a couple of deep long breaths.

“Please” she begged.

“Please what? Please give it to you, please fuck you like the slut you are, is that it?”

“Yes” she moaned.

“Beg for it slut. Beg for this cock inside of you.”

“Please, Please fuck me, fuck me now.” She cried as need consumed her and took away her last bit of pride.

David grabbed his dick, wet with pre-cum dick and shoved it right into her soaking wet pussy; he banged her as hard as he could without pushing her right through the bed. His thighs and balls slapped against her legs as he fucked her for all he was worth. He could feel their juices mingle and beads of sweat roll off his back, as he banged away at her with all his strength. He could feel himself about to cum and pulled out of her sopping wet pussy.

“Please, oh gawd please don’t stop!” Katrina screamed.

“Oh no slut. Your pussy is going to have to do without as punishment for what you have done.” David laughed harshly.

He rubbed the tip of his cock against her opening and then before she could even think, he slammed it up to the hilt into her tight ass. She squealed with pain and pleasure as he pounded his hips into her. He fucked her tight ass, his hands digging into her hips, pulling almost all the way out then slamming back into her ass all the way to his balls. He ravished her ass until he uncontrollably shot his cum into her asshole. As his body shook from the power of an intense climax, her ass clenched up on him and her body seized and trembled.

For what seemed an eternity, he strained his cock up to the hilt, squeezing every last drop of cum inside her before they both fell to the floor in a heap. His mind raced over the intensity of his orgasm and how this was only the beginning.

To Be Continued...