Computer Stories Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan55
alan55
156 Followers

As she slowly got up from her chair and made her way back to the dressing, the owner made it clear that part of the agreement was that her outward appearance would be one of enjoying what she did.

Within 10 minutes, Jenny was back in her G-string and pasties, on stage, sliding up and down the brass pole, and shaking her boobs & butt at the customers. By the end of the night her pussy got rubbed pretty well by the brass pole, and well drilled by the customers in the private rooms. At the rate she accumulated cash from the customers, the crushing debt she had accumulated, would vanish in 12 months.

On the drive back home at the end of the night, she did have to admit that even though she had been forced into it, the money was good and the sex was not bad."

* * * * *

It was really late as Jerry finally wrapped up his story, shut off his computer, and went to bed. That night, he slept pretty sound, having unloaded a fantasy comeuppance in words on his computer.

In the coming weeks, Jerry didn't see much of Jenny, the town's morals busybody. It was more than 2 months later when he happened to overhear two women gossiping while he was waiting at the grocery store checkout. It seems there was a new dancer at the strip club that had a striking resemblance to Jenny. The biggest difference was Jenny had short, light brown hair. The new girl had waist length, extremely dark hair.

alan55
alan55
156 Followers
12