Con Leche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek lowered his head once more. His tongue swirled around a nipple starting on the outside edge of the areola and then closing to the tight peak of the nipple, then out again before closing his entire mouth around it. It was when he began to suck that his mother let out a moan that resonated so deeply within Derek that he had to clinch his lower body to keep from exploding all over himself.

"Oh my," his mother said breathlessly.

As she continued to moan, Derek continued to suck. He moved his mouth in massaging motions across her nipple and breast. She moaned and moaned. Throaty, horny sounds rose from her. Her body writhed and stilled, writhed and stilled, writhed and stilled, then quivered in a ripple of muscle contractions. Derek felt them begin in her lower extremities and soar over the rest of her body.

Derek slowed his suckling just when a drop of watery sweet milk flowed into his mouth. He bucked his hips into the sofa cushion. He was in sensory overload. Unwillingly he released his mother's nipple and smothered himself in her cleavage as his pleasure rose like a rocket and exploded through him until he too was a quivering mess.

Derek's senses returned slowly. The sound of his mother's steady heartbeat drummed in his ear. He felt his mother stroking his hair. He swallowed hard. The taste of his mother's milk lingered on his tongue. With a deep cleansing breath he was refreshed with the clean earthy smell of his mother. He worked his eyes open. Sparkling down at him was the blissful gaze of his mother.

An urgent cry sounded over the baby monitor sending both of them upright in alarm. Derek disengaged himself from between his mother's legs hesitantly to allow her to tend to the baby needing her attention in the other room.

* * *

The fall semester was passing by as fast as the autumn leaves could drop from the maple trees on campus. Derek's mother phoned him with the same devotion as before. There was no mention of the time on the sofa that evening while Tom was gone. There was no talk of the baby. They only conversed about his studies, how much he missed her cooking and what she was working on around the house.

Derek didn't go home for Thanksgiving. His mother had agreed to visit Tom's parents in New England so they could see the baby for the first time. Derek was disappointed. A large percentage of the students in his dorm went home for the holiday. Even though many of them extended invitations to him to join them, he declined. He used the time to get a head start on some term papers. He wasn't alone though, he had smuggled Ms. Alicia Kane into his suitcase before he headed back to school after fall break.

He looked forward to spending Christmas at home. His mother swore that the Thanksgiving feast she had promised would be carried over to Christmas. Plus, Derek was already in the Christmas spirit. He bought his mother a gift online, a top of the line breast pump with a card that read:

Use it and think of me.

Your loving son,

Derek

2009 © Nicole Best

All rights reserved. Content may not be copied or used in whole or part without written permission from the author.

12