Concert Fun Ch.01

Story Info
Helen and her friend Karen head out to a concert.
2.8k words
4.3
25.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written as if telling Helen about it. Hope you enjoy the slightly different perspective. :)

*****

Tonight you and Karen are headed out to one of the best concerts you will ever see. Karen managed to pick up some free tickets from the local radio station, and they were in the front row! Both of you are quite happy to have a girl's night out, and since your husbands won't be there (Jim has taken the girls out for the night), you've decided you're going to dress to kill. :)

Karen had come over to your house earlier to raid your closet before the concert. You mix a few alcoholic drinks and head up to your room to get ready.

"Go ahead and take your shower first Hels. I'll dig around in your clothes closet and pick out some stuff for us to wear." Kristy says with a grin. "We are going to have sooo much fun tonight!"

"It is going to be awesome!" you shout and do a little dance, now super excited.

The two of you continue to chit chat as you strip off your clothes and head to the shower. You turn on the water and stand in the doorway talking with Karen while waiting for it to heat up.

"Hels, you have the hottest body! I'm jealous!" Karen says with a grin.

You look at yourself in the mirror, and have to admit that your friend is right! Other than the handful of minor flaws every woman thinks she has, you are looking rather good! Your breasts are still full and round, and your pink nipples (standing out now in the cool air!) are attention getting. Continuing downward, you see the results of your good eating habits and yoga are still paying off. Turning sideways, you can see a curvacious tummy that fits you perfectly, and a smooth back that leads all the way down to what others have said is a perfect ass.

Facing the mirror again, you glance at your pussy. You've trimmed your pubic hair to a narrow strip so that you don't have to worry about your bikini line when you go swimming. It rather nicely shows off your slit, leaving it uncovered. You spread your legs slightly, and see the lips part ever so slightly. Your inner lips are very pink, and you give a little twitch as your mind wanders to last night when Jim's tongue was sliding between them.

"Back to the present!" you think to yourself and say out loud, "Awww.. thanks Karen, that's a lovely thing to say! Back in a minute!"

You hop into the shower and quickly wash and shave. Refreshed and clean, you step out of the shower and start to towel dry, leaving the water running for Karen.

"OK Karen. Your turn." you say seeing she still has her head poked into your closest, comparing pieces.

"Thanks!" she says, taking off her clothes.

Karen in your opinion is a beautiful woman too. Another curvaceous body with a shaved pussy, gorgeous ass, and she is a knockout. You especially admire her large breasts that are complimented by dark aureoles and perky nipples. You remember that you've licked those nipples before, and watched closely as Jim's long hard cock slid in and out of her pussy while he was licking your clit. The memory of how you and Karen both fucked Jim in a threesome makes your body flush, and frankly makes you a bit horny.

"You've still got it girl! I can see why your husband still gets hard seeing you." you say to Karen as she walks by, giving her a slap on the butt.

"Thanks Hels!" she shouts over the water of the shower. "Back out in a jiffy!"

After taking showers and drying your hair, you both go through the clothes Karen has set out for the night. On the bed are underwear, tight tank tops with low cut necklines to show off your amazing tits, and short skirts to show off your amazing asses. ;) Karen gives you a wicked little smile and a wink, and tosses both of your panties to the side.

"I think it is going to be hot at the concert, so we don't want to be too constrained." she said.

You give her an even bigger wicked smile, and take both your bras and toss them to the side as well!

"I agree! I think being constrained at all is a terrible idea!" you say giggling.

You and Karen grab your tops and put them on. Looking at each other, you can see she has chosen tops with pretty thin fabric and short enough to leave your midriff bare. You laugh at each other as both of your shirts make your nipples plainly visible through the fabric. You can even see the shape of Karen's dark aureoles!

"Oh my!" Karen says, looking down at herself and turning just a little bit red. "Do you think this is too much?"

"No!" you say throwing caution to the wind (already feeling a bit frisky after an afternoon of drinking). "No one will even know us there. Let's tease a few young studs and enjoy ourselves!"

"Great idea!"

Next you both put on your skirts, which are short enough to be scandalous, but not so short as to leave nothing to the imagination. You kneel down to and tug at Karen's skirt to make an adjustment as it rides up too high. You can easily see her her womanhood without working at it. While you're fiddling with the belt, you get a good look again at her lips. Unlike yours, Karen's inner lips peek through her outer lips, and their pink folds are a contrast to her pale skin. While you're not into women that way, you can still admire a gorgeous pussy when you see one. You mischievously blow a puff of air onto her mound and Karen jerks with a squeal.

"We can't have that!" you say grinning at her and finishing your adjustments. "We can't let them have anything for free!"

You will both have to be careful tonight when you sit down so as not to show off your pussies to anyone watching, but after all, that's the fun of it!

You hear a honk from the street, and you both slam the last of your drinks, grab your purses and head downstairs to the taxi.

Once inside, you tell the cab driver where to go and settle in for the trip. Being great friends, you have no problems finding things to talk about, and within minutes you're both giggling and laughing at just about anything. Eventually you notice that your skin has goose pimples.

"It is really cold in here. I think I'll ask the driver to turn the heat up." you think to yourself.

As you turn to talk with the driver, you change your mind. You can see that the driver is probably fully aware of how cold it is in the car as you can't see his eyes in the mirror. He has tilted it down ever so slightly, pretty much aiming it so he can see yours and Karen's chests!

"Karen!" whispering in her ear, "I do believe that bloke is looking at our tits!"

Both of you look down at the same time, and realize just how good of a show he is getting! Your nipples are hard and sticking out of the fabric, and in this light even your pink aureolas are showing through. No wonder he adjusted his mirror!

"Let's have a bit of fun," suggests Karen with a naughty wink and laughs like you just told a good joke.

You both continue to talk, and Karen casually stretches in the cab, reaching out to the side, pulling the shirt even tighter across her chest. You can see that even the shape of her full nipple, not just the nibs are poking through. Not wanting to be left out, you lean forward and stretch too, but with your elbows pushing behind you, as if stretching your shoulders. You catch the cabbie watching the mirror out of the corner of your eye.

"Watch this," you tell Karen, and stretch your arms as far behind you as you can.

As you knew would happen, the shirt pulls tighter and tighter, causing the neckline to fall lower and lower. The cabbie's head moves with anticipation as more and more of your pale globes is revealed, showing very deep cleavage. You've stretched the shirt so far that the pink of your tips is peaking over the hem of the neckline. With one final twitch, you pull the shirt to its utmost, and the nipple of your right breast pops out.

The car jerks a little as the cabbie tries to keep an eye on the road and you at the same time. You lean back on the seat as if nothing has happened, your tip and most of your breast now hanging out of your top. Watching, Karen makes a small shocked sound, and then grins.

Now pretending to stretch her arms way over her head, she leans forward enough that her top is no longer held by by the seat. Slowly the already short top rises up, revealing her tummy, then the bottoms of her pale globes. With a sudden "pop" both of her breasts spring clear of the confining top, the cool air raising goose bumps on her exposed skin.

The cab swerves a bit alarmingly and you hear a mumbled "sorry" from the front seat. Neither of you bothering to fix your shirts, you continue your conversation, your nipple showing, and Karen's tits hanging out in plain view for anyone to see. The thought of being watched by someone has always been a huge turn-on for you, and you feel your body flush.

Your libido responds to the mental stimulation and you feel yourself getting wet. You spread your legs slightly, and you can smell the scent of your own arousal as your lips are exposed to the cool air of the car. The arousal is slowly becoming unbearable, and you fidget in your seat. Looking over, Karen is breathing a bit hard herself, and unconsciously stroking the skin of her legs with her fingers.

A curious movement from the front seat causes you to pay closer attention to the cabbie. His shoulder is bobbing up and down slightly but very definitely in a rhythmic fashion. "

"He is jerking off!!" you think, and your pussy gets even wetter.

You motion with your eyes to Karen, and she gasps, not in shock, but in arousal. Knowing that a good looking man is stroking his cock while looking at your bare skin is becoming too much for you to take, and you decide to do something about it.

"Dang it! My phone has slid into the back of the seat cushions!" you tell Karen with a wink undoing your seat-belt.

You stand up bent over as best as you can inside the cab.Before he realize what you've done you look into the front seat. You can see into the cab driver's lap, and as you suspected, he is stroking a beautiful cock in his hand. It is pink with a large mushroom head on it. As he strokes, you see the glitter of pre-cum in the hole at the tip.

Your pussy throbs watching him stroke his cock, and you turn around to face the back seat. Putting the backs of your legs against the back of the front seat, you bend over and reach into the gap between the cushions of the back seat. The car swerves almost into the ditch before regaining control, and you barely manage to hold on without falling over.

"Oh My God!" gasps your best friend beside you. "Hels, you are crazy! I can see your pussy in the mirror!" she whispers in shock.

"Oh my... he is really wanking it now!" she says, no longer worried about whispering.

You can hear the sound of a cock being stoked hard coming from the front seat. Unashamedly, Karen lifts up the hem of her skirt, and starts to rub her lips. You can see they are glistening with her arousal. She gasps as she touches the little nub at the top of her slit. She twists her nipples and moans in pleasure as she watches you in the mirror.

You are now simply dripping wet, and can resist no longer. You take the fingers of your hand and reach up to your pussy, and spread your lips for the driver. With your other hand, you slide three fingers into your steaming hole, sliding them in and out and moaning in pleasure. Karen is moaning beside you and you look to see her hips are lifted off the seat and she is shoving fingers into her hot pussy too.

Your breasts fall out of your top and sway in the cool air, and Karen reaches over to tug on your nipples for you as your hands are occupied. You continue to probe the depths of your folds with wet fingers, your juices running into your hand. You can feel the tension in your body mounting.

Karen shifts her position so that she can look into the front seat at the driver and see the mirror at the same time. Her fingers strum faster and faster on her nib, her hips moving uncontrollably. The tugging of your nipples is starting to send you over the top, and you are getting close to climax, no longer caring about anything but pleasure.

"I think he's going to cum!" Karen shouts from her vantage point.

Without thinking, you turn around and dive over the front seat, your legs hanging over the back of it. You are able to get far enough over that you can reach the cabbie's cock. You slap his hand away and stroke it rapidly, his juices pooling on the tip.

"Oh God I have to taste that!" you cry out and lean way over the seat, your legs spread and pressing to the ceiling to keep you from falling all the way into the front seat. Still stroking his cock, you slide your tongue over the pre-cum dripping from the slit. You moan with pleasure as you take your first taste of his semen.

You open your lips and take the head of his cock into your mouth. It is hot and throbbing, and you suck hard while still stroking, running your tongue over the head. Karen is still moaning behind you, and you can tell she is nearly ready to cum.

Your body spasms in pleasure as fingers touch your engorged pussy lips. Your friend Karen is making sure you're taken care of too! Karen is rubbing as hard and rapid against your lips and clit as she is her own, not taking her eyes off the amazing blow job going on in the front seat.

You are so close to cumming now, your body is shivering. You are whimpering with pleasure and you stroke and suck his cock harder than ever before. The cabbie starts moaning uncontrollably, matching you and Karen in volume. You see his balls contracting, and you take as much of his cock into your mouth as you can.

With a cry, the cabbie loses control, and you feel hot spurts of cum fill your mouth. The taste of his cum and cries of passion is enough to send you over.. and your whole body stiffens and you cry out yourself, his cock popping from your mouth.

You feel a rush of wetness, and your pussy squirts as you come, and collapse, only Karen's soaked and probing fingers and your grip on the cabbie's cock keeping you from falling to the floor. You hear a long drawn out cry from Karen as she too finally succumbs to her passion and falls back onto the seat, shaking and breathing heavily.

Winding down in the afterglow of your orgasm, you take a final lick or two of the cabbie's cock, making sure not to miss a drop. Putting his cock back into his pants and zipping him up, you give it a little pat, as you slide down again into the back seat. You look over at Karen with a huge grin and she looks back at you with the same contented look.

"Now that is without a doubt the best cab trip i have ever taken!" she says straightening out her skirt. Pulling her shirt back down over her breasts, "I do believe this is a night to remember!"

"No way to top that, that's for sure!" you agree as you also pull yourself together, pulling your skirt down, and tucking your still tender tits back into your top.

You both looked each other over to make sure that everything is in place. You're still a bit weak from cumming so hard, but it was definitely worth it.

"We're here!" says the cabbie from the front seat, and you both step outside in front of the concert hall.