Concubine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hands around to the small of her back, around her hips and up her toned stomach and cupped both her full breasts, squeezing them as I slid my flat tongue against her throbbing pussy.

"Oh fuck yes Jordan!" her throaty moan, rumbling through her as I softly started to suck at her clit.

Both of Rachael's hands went to the headboard, grasping the rails tightly as she began to rock gently against my lips and tongue.

"Yes baby, suck my clit ...yessssssss!" she hissed, her tone commanding and firm.

I did exactly as I was told, alternating between sucking on her hardened clit and slipping my tongue as deep into her as I could go.

Rachael began to move faster as I worshiped her, devouring her and intent on making her come for me. My hands held her hips as she rocked back and forth against my greedy mouth, her breathing coming in short gasps mixed with breathless cries of pure pleasure. Taking a firmer grip on her rolling hips, I started making tiny flicks with my tongue that made her cry out loudly.

Rachael's entire body began to shake, every muscle tensed as she grew closer and closer.

With one hand sill on the headboard she tangled the fingers of her other hand in my hair guiding me where she wanted me, grinding harder as I sucked deeply on her clit, letting it slide through my lips before sucking at it again.

"That's it ...don't stop, ugh Jordan don't stop!"

Her words became incoherent through her gasping for air as her orgasm overtook her, racking her body with spasm after spasm as I kept sucking hungrily at her clit, my hands pulling her hips into my mouth as she came.

The site of this gorgeous creature above me was intoxicating; I let my hands wander her body lazily as she rode out the waves pulsing through her. Over her toned tan skin, cupping and pinching her breasts and nipples as she began to slow her grinding and tried to control her breathing.

Rachael pulled away from me, moaning as she did at the loss of contact and slid down my body as she straddled me and pulled me into a long, slow lazy kiss.

I didn't give her a chance to recover, as I sat up and pulled her with me, her weak body still shivering from her orgasm. I kept kissing her as I sat us up, wrapping those long tan legs around my waist and slid one hand between her legs.

Rachael broke our heated kiss, at the feel of my fingers sliding lightly back and forth in the wetness I found there.

"Jordan, mmmmmmmm." she moaned.

Tangling my hand in her brunette locks I twisted and pulled her head back roughly, I wanted to consume her and she was more than willing to let me.

I slid three fingers deep into her, making her cry out once more in pure pleasure.

Warm, wet walls spread and throbbed around my slippery fingers as I pumped into her. Rachael quickly lost control again, shaking and gasping as another orgasm built within her.

Twisting my fingers inside her, I bent my thumb and let it bump against her clit as she began to pump harder on my probing fingers.

I kissed slowly down the column of her exposed neck as she leaned back and opened even deeper for me.

I tightened my grip in her hair and pushed my fingers deeper into her, and let the palm of my hand grind against her clit. I ran my tongue over each of her nipples lightly before biting at them which made her grind harder against my hand, l pulled her backward changing the angle of my fingers and making her slam against my hand roughly at the new contact.

Rachael threw her arms around my neck and held on tightly as she began to shake with every deep pounding thrust I gave, relishing in the feel of her.

Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably as she continued to move, her breathing shallow and her eyes glazed over with lust.

Pulling my fingers out quickly, I pulled her back on top of me straddling my face again and sucked her clit between my lips and stroked it softly with my tongue as sucked her off.

My named escaped her lips again as she came, grinding against my face with each jolt of pleasure her orgasm gave her and I took in every delicious drop of wetness as it flowed from her. As her orgasm subsided Rachael slid down the length of my body and pulled me into a deep slow lingering kiss.

I woke a few hours later, face down on my king-size bed to find Rachael gone and my best friend of twenty years and business partner Becca standing over with a disapproving look.

"I told you to come home and get some rest, not party all night ...dammit Jordan! She snapped.

"We have to be in Atlanta by noon, or did you forget we have that car deal to work out?" She asked.

I sat up slowly trying to get my bearings; I had only been asleep a few hours after practically passing out from my night with Rachael.

"What time is it?" I asked as I stretched and ran my hands through my hair.

"Almost eight thirty, so move your ass!"

I was hit with a pair of jeans flung at me from the other side of the room, followed by a shirt and my boots.

I stood slowly, my body tired and pleasingly sore from the night before and slipped on the jeans before turning to face her.

"Please tell me that is not a new tattoo?" becca asked, as she pointed at my chest. "Jordan you have got to stop banging the strippers from the club, I mean really?"

"What?" I asked confused and a bit groggy still.

"If it is, you had to have been drunk because it's a hideous tattoo and who the hell gets the word porcupine tattooed on their chest?" She quipped before turning and walking toward the stairs.

I turned to the full length mirror, laughing at my best friend's silliness as I finally saw what she was talking about.

She had clearly misread it, and her assumption of who I had spent the night with was clearly wrong too.

It wasn't the word porcupine it was the word concubine written in red lipstick between my breasts and down the length of my stomach.

"I gotta shower!" I yelled, only to be answered by more grumbling from downstairs.

I looked at my reflection again smiling at the words written in red across my chest, and pondered their meaning.

Concubine, lover, paramour, however you said it the meaning was all the same, I grinned again at the idea that Rachael had labeled me as hers before she left.

Our torrid affair was changing, developing past random encounters here or there whenever we had a chance, to something that neither one of us wanted to deny.

A need that I wanted to fill and a ride I was going to take with her no matter the consequences, I was addicted to the gorgeous banker and had every intention on feeding my habit for as long as I could.

12