Concubine

Story Info
His young wife's boss is a handsome middle aged bachelor.
6.3k words
3.84
180.7k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

This is a dominant hot wife, submissive cuckold husband story. If these types of stories offend you I strongly suggest that you to find something else to read.

*

My entire body tingled excitement as I nestled myself between my wife's legs. My face was inches from her smoothly shaved cunt. I took a moment to study her. This was something I always did. Jennifer didn't mind, in fact she found it both provocative and amusing that merely be allowed to look at her sex was such an intoxicating thrill for me. My wife loved me, so she always granted me this simple pleasure.

The lips of Jennifer's pussy were moist. Her large clitoris arrogantly protruded from it's protective hood of soft flesh. She was already aroused. I'd spent the previous fifteen minutes kissing and licking her asshole. She relished this simple pleasure so it had become a compulsory prelude to every session of our lovemaking.

I wanted to kiss her engorged clit, but I knew that wouldn't yet be allowed. First I would have to lick and kiss her soft moist lips and thoroughly tongue the entrance to her womb.

It was time to begin. I'd dawdled long enough. Jennifer was waiting for me to pleasure her and I didn't dare test her patience. My wife gasped when she felt my lips gently brush the moist cleft of her pussy. She purred as I covered her sex with soft kisses. Her breath caught when I extended my tongue and started licking her.

I closed my eyes and made passionate love to my wife. My excitement grew with hers. I needed to please Jennifer. I was desperate to please her. She was my goddess. Pleasing her was the sole reason for my existence.

I pressed my face into Jennifer's sopping cunt and pushed my tongue into her womb. This was now the only way I was allowed to fuck my wife. It had been over a year since I'd last been permitted to enter her with my tiny penis. I understood. It was better this way. My lack of size and my tendency to ejaculate prematurely had been much too frustrating for Jennifer.

My wife responded to my efforts by grinding her crotch into my face. An electric thrill surged through my body. We were fucking. I pushed my tongue as deeply into Jennifer as I possibly could. If I couldn't satisfy her with my penis, I would do it with my tongue.

I heard Jennifer's breath quicken. That was my signal. It was time. I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and moved up to her engorged clitoris. I kissed it for a moment and then I wrapped my lips around it and sucked it into my mouth. At the same time I pushed my middle finger into my wife's cunt.

I passionately sucked Jennifer's clit while I fucked her cunt with my finger. She squealed with delight and yelled. "Yes Dusty, that's right! Do it! Suck my clit! Give me head! Be my little slut!"

Jennifer's lewd provocations excited me and spurred me to even greater efforts. Suddenly her entire body stiffened and then she screamed. I kept sucking on her clit and fingering her pussy while she shook and cried out from the pleasure of her orgasm.

Finally my wife's cries turned into whimpers and she began to relax. I stopped sucking on her clit and lay between her legs, my head resting against her thigh, my face glistening with the moisture of her arousal.

After a few minutes my wife sat up and smiled at me. "Dusty, you really are an artist at giving head to a woman."

I beamed with pride.

Jennifer pulled me up to her and kissed my cheek. "Now it's your turn."

She pushed my head down so that I could suckle on her large breast and then she picked up my tiny erection and started masturbating me. My wife used to give me a slow sweet blow job as my reward for pleasuring her, but about a year ago she decided that sucking my cock was too demeaning so she started using her hand instead.

It didn't take her long to make me cum. It never did. As soon as I was finished ejaculating Jennifer made me lick my semen off of her fingertips. When she used to give me blow jobs my wife would let me orgasm in her mouth. As soon as I was done she would tell me that a man's semen was too great a delicacy to waste, then she would kiss me and push my cum into my mouth with her tongue. Now that she jacks me off instead of sucking me, Jennifer continues to make me enjoy that little treat, but she no longer indulges in it herself.

Once I was finished licking her fingers clean Jennifer glanced at the clock on her night table. It was 6:15. She pushed me off of her and sat up on the edge of the bed. "Dusty, go draw me a bath. I have to get ready to go out. Kendall will be here at seven. He's taking me to a dinner party tonight."

I climbed off of our bed, scurried into the bathroom and started filling the bathtub.

Kendall Madison was a financial tycoon. He was also a very handsome middle aged man and was considered to be one of Chicago's most eligible bachelors. Whenever I saw him I was struck by his distinguished appearance. He was tall, maybe 6'2" with a trim athletic build that was rare for a fifty-five year old businessman. He had a full head of long black hair that he wore combed straight back and his penetrating blue eyes seemed to be constantly taking in everything around him. He was always expensively dressed. He favored hand tailored suits and expensive Italian loafers. All of these factors combined to make him an extremely imposing figure.

He was my wife's boss.

Jennifer Watson and I met while we were both sophomore's in college. We were students at a small liberal arts school in central Ohio. Jennifer was an economics major. I was an English major. We were taking a biology class and were assigned as lab partners. We immediately liked each other and became close friends. Gradually that friendship turned into a romance and by the time we were seniors we were engaged to be married.

When we first met Jennifer was a shy, retiring, almost mousy little girl. In high school she'd been regarded as an intellectual and a nerd. Her self esteem took a beating. College was good for her. It was an environment that valued intelligence and creative thought. Her self esteem grew and at the same time her body filled out. By the time she was a senior, Jennifer Watson had blossomed into a beautiful woman.

I'm Dustin Klein. Everyone calls me Dusty. I'm a slightly built man just over 5'7" tall. I have mildly effeminate features and the two spinster aunts who raised me often commented that I would have been a very cute girl.

I'm sure that you can imagine that high school was also a trying experience for me. Skinny little boys don't get to date cheerleaders, in fact they often don't get to date anyone at all. My plight was confounded by the fact that I had a tiny penis. This shortcoming was discovered by my peers during a ninth grade gym class and I quickly earned the nickname, stubby."

College was also good for me and my self esteem grew as quickly as Jennifer's. In my case however, that was all that grew. By the time I was a senior in college I was still a scrawny little kid with a tiny penis.

Fortunately Jennifer had already fallen in love with me. Two weeks after we graduated from college we drove to Jennifer's hometown in eastern Wisconsin and this scrawny little kid from northern Iowa married his now ravishing brunette.

In college I'd been a good student, but Jennifer was a great one. I finished with a 3.25 grade point average. Jennifer's GPA was 3.95. She graduated Magna Cum Laude and was selected for membership in Phi Beta Kappa. She also had two papers published in elite economics journals.

During the spring of our senior year in college, Jennifer was heavily courted by several prestigious investment firms. One of them was Madison Investments. Kendall Madison was the president and sole stockholder. He offered Jennifer a very enticing package that included a generous starting salary and solid opportunities for rapid advancement. The firm's location in Chicago made it even more attractive. It was close to both of our hometowns. A week before our wedding Jennifer accepted a position as a financial analyst for Madison Investments. That summer we moved to Chicago and bought a small bungalow three blocks from Wrigley Field and five blocks from lake Michigan.

Unfortunately I quickly found out that my employment prospects were much more limited. Outside of teaching, the opportunities for English majors were very sparse. After a month of searching I was finally offered a job as a clerk in a Michigan Avenue book store. I jumped at it.

The job didn't pay much, but Jennifer made more than enough money to support both of us. The hours were also not good. I frequently had to work evenings and weekends. This actually turned out to be an unexpected advantage. It freed Jennifer to throw herself into her job. By the beginning of September she was regularly putting in twelve to fourteen hour days.

While my hours were irregular, I generally only put in about thirty-two hours a week so the responsibility for maintaining the house quickly fell to me. We never discussed it, but by the end of September all of the household chores had informally become my duties. This meant that I was doing all of the cooking, all of the cleaning and all of the laundry.

Because Jennifer was in the investment industry and because she earned eighty-five percent of our income, she took over the financial management of our household.

By the end of the year, there wasn't any doubt in either of our minds that Jennifer had emerged as the dominant partner in our marriage.

As time passed we both gradually recognized that Jennifer enjoyed taking the dominant role in our relationship and I enjoyed being submissive to her. Jennifer started exploring Internet websites that discussed topics like wife led marriages and female authority. Soon she was reading books on the subject and emailing web site links to me.

We had a few casual discussions about the subject, but we never made any official decisions. Everything was informal. It just happened. By our first wedding anniversary I'd become my wife's maid.

Jennifer climbed into the bathtub. She sighed as she lay back in the hot soothing water. I picked up a loofah and began washing her.

I'm not exactly certain when bathing my wife became one of my established duties. Like everything else, it just happened. It started as a prelude to sex, but that changed almost immediately. Jennifer quickly realized that it was a luxury that she truly enjoyed. Now it's just one of the myriad of ways that I'm expected to pamper her when she's at home.

I will admit that I enjoy it every bit as much as she does. Jennifer has a voluptuous body and washing her is a labor of love.

As I was bathing my wife I casually asked, "Where is the dinner party tonight?"

"The Traver's house."

I raised my eyebrows. The Traver's House was one of Chicago's most exclusive restaurants. "You're dining in style this evening."

Jennifer nodded. "Kendall is entertaining several important clients. You know how he is, in this situation he only wants the best."

My wife's abilities and her dedication to hard work were quickly recognized by the firm. Eighteen months after she started working for Madison Investments she was promoted to the prestigious position of senior financial analyst and six months later she became Kendall Madison's personal assistant.

The job as Kendall's personal assistant was an unbelievable stroke of good fortune. Jennifer now collected a base salary of nearly nine hundred thousand dollars a year with the opportunity to earn additional bonuses. Her fringe benefits included an expense account that allowed her to shop at Chicago's most exclusive women's clothing stores. And of course there was the Lexus.

Naturally, these rewards came with a price. Kendall Madison was a workaholic. He regularly put in sixteen hour days and as his assistant Jennifer was expected to be by his side for most of that time.

As I mentioned earlier, Kendall Madison was a bachelor. He'd never married. He didn't have any interest in having a wife. Business was his passion. It consumed his life. Because of this, one of Jennifer's job duties was to be available to be his escort in social situations. This wasn't just a matter of convenience. It was done by deliberate design. Since most of the social situations that involved Kendall were business related, it was extremely advantageous to have a date who was also his personal assistant and a skilled and knowledgeable financial analyst.

Once I was finished bathing Jennifer she stood up. As she stepped out of the bathtub I wrapped a large towel around her and patted her dry. As soon as she was dry I draped a plush terry cloth robe over her shoulders and accompanied her back to the bedroom.

My wife sat down at her makeup table and started combing out her long brown hair. While she worked she said, "Dusty lay out that new black cocktail dress that I bought at Saks Fifth Avenue last week and pick out some lingerie for me. Since my dress will be black the lingerie should also be black." She thought for a moment. "The dress is very low cut, so I'll need a strapless shelf bra."

I found the dress and laid it on the bed. As I was searching for a suitable brassiere my wife said, "Find me a nice pair of black lace panties and I want to wear stockings tonight, so I'll need a garter belt."

I looked at my wife with a puzzled expression. "Why aren't you going to wear pantyhose?"

Jennifer turned around. She stared at me for a moment. There was a hint if irritation in her eyes.

I started to get nervous. I quickly retreated. "It's all right. I mean what you choose to wear is your own business. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry."

She smiled at me. "It's okay Dusty. You're my husband. You have the right to ask me about what I choose to wear. The truth is, Kendall enjoys seeing me in a sexy outfit. He likes it when I occasionally flash a little stocking top while were sitting at a dinner table or riding in his limousine and he absolutely loves it when my dress shows a little cleavage. Sweetheart, he's my boss. He pays me very very well. I think that making him happy is extremely important to both you and me."

I nodded. "Yes Ms. Watson, I understand." Recently I'd started calling Jennifer Ms. Watson with increasing frequency. It seemed to please her when I used her formal name and she often said very encouraging things to me after I did it.

Jennifer smiled at me. "That's a good boy, now go find the rest of my outfit while I put on my makeup." She looked at the clock on her makeup table. "Kendall is going to be here in fifteen minutes."

I laid out the rest of my wife's outfit. After applying her makeup she dressed quickly. It was obvious that she didn't want to keep her boss waiting. While she was getting dressed I noticed that she slipped her panties on after she'd put on her garter belt and nylons. I knew there could only be one reason for that, but I was afraid to challenge her. I'd already risked provoking Jennifer's ire once that evening. I didn't dare do it again.

As soon as she was dressed my wife checked herself in her full length mirror, then she twirled around and asked me, "How do I look?"

I smiled. "You look absolutely gorgeous. Kendall is going to be enchanted."

I immediately regretted the comment. It may have been true, but it was still inappropriate for the situation.

Jennifer stared at me for a moment and then she smiled. "Dusty, I'm glad you feel that way. It shows me that you're being very open minded about the demands of my job."

She walked over, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately on the lips. After a moment she whispered into my ear, "Dusty you do know that I will always love you don't you?"

I quietly answered, "Yes Ms. Watson, I do."

Jennifer glanced at the clock on her makeup table. My eyes followed hers. It was two minutes to seven.

"Dusty we'd better move into the living room so we can watch for Kendall's limousine. I don't want to keep him waiting."

I nodded in agreement.

Jennifer grabbed a small black satin clutch purse and hurried out of the bedroom. I quickly grabbed a light sweater from her closet and followed her. It was June, but the night breezes from Lake Michigan could be chilly. I didn't want my wife to get cold.

As I walked into the living room Jennifer said, "There he is now. Dusty I have to run."

I rushed over to my wife and handed her the sweater. "This is just so you won't get chilly on the way home."

She smiled at me. "Thank you Dusty, you're a wonderful help." She gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Don't wait up for me. You know how these business dinners are, I'll probably be quite late."

I watched through the front window. Kendall was waiting on the curb next to his Rolls Royce. As soon as my wife walked up to him he gave her a peck on the cheek and then he opened the door for her. Jennifer got into the limousine and Kendall slid in next to her. Kendall's chauffeur closed the door behind him, walked around the car and got into the driver's seat. The rear windows of the limousine were slightly tinted, so it was hard to be positive; but as they drove away I think I saw Kendall put his arms around my wife and give her a passionate kiss on the lips.

I sat down on the living room sofa and took a deep breath. I was quite certain that my wife was having an affair with her boss. The circumstantial evidence was overwhelming. I know I should have been angry, but I wasn't. I was worried, a little jealous and afraid. Strangely, I was also excited by the idea.

Over the past year I had become increasingly comfortable in the submissive role I was taking in my relationship with my wife. The thought of Jennifer having an affair with another man didn't make me angry because I now viewed it as one of her rights as the dominant partner in our marriage. Also, I loved my wife. I realized that while she enjoyed what I could do with my tongue, she had to long for the pleasure that only a strong virile man like Kendall Madison could give her. I did not want to deny her that pleasure.

I was afraid that Jennifer might leave me for Kendall. After all he was handsome, exciting and a very wealthy man. I was certain that even though she might still love me, the possibility of becoming Mrs. Kendell Madison had to be very attractive to her.

My hope was that Jennifer's assertion that Kendall never wanted to get married was accurate. If that was the case I would be very happy to be my wife's cuckold husband while she carried on a torrid love affair with her boss.

I went into my bedroom, turned on my lap top computer and started surfing through the cuckold websites. Over the past few months they had become my favorites. I spent several hours reading stories and then I masturbated while I imagined Kendall and my wife making love. As I stroked my tiny erection I had a wildly masochistic thought. I fantasized that Jennifer stopped giving me blow jobs a year ago because she'd decided to reserve that pleasure exclusively for her lover.

That was all I needed to put me over the edge. I caught my semen in my fingertips and when I was finished ejaculating I obediently licked it all up. I knew that if my wife had been here she would expect me to do exactly that.

I looked at the clock. It was just after 10:00. I wasn't sleepy so I went into the living room and turned on the television. The Cubs were playing the Dodger's in Los Angeles. Because of the time difference they were only in the second inning. I sat down and watched. It was almost midnight by the time the game finally ended. The Dodgers won three to two. I turned off the television.

Sitting alone in the dark I started thinking about Jennifer and Kendall again. The idea that Kendall might be fucking my wife at that very moment got me wildly excited. Somehow I had to let Jennifer know that I didn't care that she was having an affair with her boss.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12